Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:48:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 [420] 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PASC] PascalCoin: Induplicatable NFT  (Read 990664 times)
tlaskows

Activity: 564
Merit: 100

Join GANTECH’s team of game changers

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 10:47:44 AM

Finally! Community mining pool is up! Please mine at https://pool.pascalpool.org/. It’s  also open source, mining pool operators go grab the code and implement Pascalcoin.  Smiley

Open source Pascalcoin pool.  This is big.

0% fee?  I will switch.  Nanopool dominance is a piss off.

Whoever wrote that pool code should receive a Golden Pascal Reward.   Grin

GANTECH | End-User Computing Solutions
http://gantech.net/who-we-are/our-leaders/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tlaskows

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 02:53:21 PM

Finally! Community mining pool is up! Please mine at https://pool.pascalpool.org/. It’s  also open source, mining pool operators go grab the code and implement Pascalcoin.  Smiley

I stopped my miner instances few days ago.  I noticed blocks found *never*.

How would this be an advantage to mine on (if electricity was free) over other pools?

There is not such thing as a stupid question, so I am expecting a normal answer.

EDIT:

Never mind.  The nethash is too high.
I was able to get 20 something coins per day, now I will not even be able to get 6.

Mining at a big loss.  Do the numbers.  I have around 10kH/s but power usage is 700 watts for 4-5 general purpose PCs (yes, separate.  I can't put 20 CPUs on one motherboard).

coloredcoin

Activity: 199
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:54:08 AM

More hash power needed to mine pascalcoin,or Poloniex will still take 600 confirms to deposit PASC. Roll Eyes
tlaskows

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 09:41:17 AM

More hash power needed to mine pascalcoin,or Poloniex will still take 600 confirms to deposit PASC. Roll Eyes

I wasn't talking about mining to an exchange/deposit to poloniex.

Mining to a local wallet.  It's impossible.  As in at home with few older computers.

Mining to an exchange is mining for profit with people/exchanges having access to unlimited CPUs/computers and that's what's happening.

Leaves the average user with a better choice to utilize their PC.

Electricity isn't free and high performance PCs are expensive.  It's not worth it.

9Bank

Activity: 229

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 04:59:50 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2019, 07:06:19 AM by 9Bank

PASC Listed at Hong Kong exchange CHAOex! Only Six confirmations for PASC. They are giving away $2 of USDT upon signup (use my link). Easy to get comfortable with... Surprisingly, they pay 6% annually on crypto deposits of $300. Might send 1500 PASC and earn interest if I trust this exchange and the lure of 6% appears worth the risk.

www.chaoex.com/register/B525J7GI

THEY HAVE SOME GRAPHICS for PRINTING/EMAILING WHICH INCLUDES YOUR REFERRAL QR CODE - I'm ready to hand these little gems to some bus riders Roll Eyes

My deposit of 10 PASC isn't yet showing and it's been 30 minutes, nor do I see the 2 Tether tokens offered for signup. However, it's the first time I've felt any involvement in USDT so that's good news. Things usually take longer than we wish they would. Slight translation issues (deposit history is called Capital flow record). Show existing asset instead of Non-zero balances. Well it's certainly a step forward. Let's go PascalCoin! I found this listing news on Twitter @PascalCoinFans - excellent place for news and swell pictures!

chaoexdude
Copper Member

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:13:43 AM

PASC Listed at Hong Kong exchange CHAOex! Only Six confirmations for PASC. They are giving away $2 of USDT upon signup (use my link). Easy to get comfortable with... Surprisingly, they pay 6% annually on crypto deposits of $300. Might send 1500 PASC and earn interest if I trust this exchange and the lure of 6% appears worth the risk.

THEY HAVE SOME GRAPHICS for PRINTING/EMAILING WHICH INCLUDES YOUR REFERRAL QR CODE - I'm ready to hand these little gems to some bus riders Roll Eyes

My deposit of 10 PASC isn't yet showing and it's been 30 minutes, nor do I see the 2 Tether tokens offered for signup. However, it's the first time I've felt any involvement in USDT so that's good news. Things usually take longer than we wish they would. Slight translation issues (deposit history is called Capital flow record). Show existing asset instead of Non-zero balances. Well it's certainly a step forward. Let's go PascalCoin! I found this listing news on Twitter @PascalCoinFans - excellent place for news and swell pictures!

Thank you for your observations, we'll take the necessary measures.
btw, welcome aboard!

Always Yours,
CHAOEX Team
tlaskows

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 12:09:39 PM

Thank you for your observations, we'll take the necessary measures.
btw, welcome aboard!

Always Yours,
CHAOEX Team

Excellent find of the OP.  I will send 7000 PASC to gain their trust.  If It's worth risking most of my PASC.  I like gambling.

Cheers!

9Bank

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 03:31:03 AM

I'm calling the ten PASC sent to CHAOex a lost cause. Nothing there after two days and the KYC (know your customer) ordeal is quite cumbersome on a phone.

BTW, does anyone know how to retrieve PASC given through the Saturday Discord (4 PM east) meetings? I assumed it would go directly to the wallet on my laptop but was told an intermediary step was required to pull them from Discord first. Looked for such but not found. The banks have continued to pull even seasoned crypto people into their field of vision. Rather pathetic is the best I can manage these days.

tlaskows

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 12:11:16 PM

I'm calling the ten PASC sent to CHAOex a lost cause. Nothing there after two days and the KYC (know your customer) ordeal is quite cumbersome on a phone.

BTW, does anyone know how to retrieve PASC given through the Saturday Discord (4 PM east) meetings? I assumed it would go directly to the wallet on my laptop but was told an intermediary step was required to pull them from Discord first. Looked for such but not found. The banks have continued to pull even seasoned crypto people into their field of vision. Rather pathetic is the best I can manage these days.

The what?  Please decipher into human language.

9Bank

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 01:33:52 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2019, 05:02:32 PM by 9Bank

Edit: This Gantech individual hasn't helped PascalCoin and I'm shocked the community puts up with him.

2nd Edit: My complaint is you make my legitimate concerns into personal assaults on my particular writing style. There's nothing unclear in my paragraph yet you quickly find only sarcastic one-liners and put everything in a negative light. I don't think you're sorry and wish you were entirely banned from here.

3rd Edit: Got the Discord withdraw bot thing finally understood. It seems I just wasn't familiar with the syntax of the bot. For example, to withdraw just type $withdraw 2 194470-70 (((this will send 2 PASC to my 4.0.2 wallet from my Discord PascalCoin account))) thanks for the Saturday tips and clearing up my bot ignorance Cheesy

tlaskows

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 10:55:09 PM

Edit: This Gantech individual hasn't helped PascalCoin and I'm shocked the community puts up with him.

I am actually banned from here.  I am on conditional terms not to cause trouble or harm anyone's feelings in any way.
I follow Alphabet's Dog Policy.

https://abc.xyz/investor/other/google-code-of-conduct/

If you feel like you have been mistreated, you can report it.  Point out the violation from the Code of Conduct above and I will fix it.

tlaskows

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 02:30:36 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2019, 01:59:01 AM by tlaskows

Finally! Community mining pool is up! Please mine at https://pool.pascalpool.org/. It’s  also open source, mining pool operators go grab the code and implement Pascalcoin.  Smiley

I will point my 4 old PCs at the pool (Haswell baby).

I will post the benchmarks in polyminer1's thread.   Smiley

EDIT:

I have been on it for 7 hours.  What if the community pool doesn't find a block because of relatively low HR compared to the big nano?

I am asking about the reward.  If I were to mine on any given pool.  Nanopool is a monopoly but that's why anyone would mine on it.  Guaranteed few PASC a day.

EDIT2:

I found a block on that pool.  In 9 hours with few really old CPUs.  My luck must have been 200%.  Estimated block found was every 3-4 days.

Subtract the pool fees, miner fees with closed sourced alternatives and give it a try.  I don't have a threadripper BTW or anything insane like that.  4770ks with DDR3 1600 can do quite well.   Wink

tlaskows

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 02:11:23 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2019, 05:17:00 AM by tlaskows

I added some more to the open source pool.  I'm ignoring spastic posts.
I don't do illicit substances, but I don't judge.
I have been mining to a local wallet since I have been mining PASC.  Is it possible that's why I never had an issue?

Exchanges have this *accidentally a big withdrawal* didn't make it.   Cool

2 blocks in 13 hours.  That's only 7% better than nanopool.

I would stick with nanopool and nanominer.  I will switch back over tomorrow.   Undecided

redmonski

Activity: 201

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:20:06 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2019, 07:31:18 AM by redmonski

@tlaskows

Thanks for finding the 2 blocks! 🙂

But why switch, you are still better by 7%.

How can we keep u there?

█▀▀▄░▄▀▀▄░▄▀▀▀░▄▀▀░▄▀▀▄░█░░░▄▀▀░▄▀▀▄░▀░█▄░█                           ✦ Crypto For The Layman ✦  •  ✦ Blockchain in a Safe Box ✦
█▀▀░░█▀▀█░░▀▀▄░█░░░█▀▀█░█░░░█░░░█░░█░█░█░▀█      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█░░░░█░░█░███▀░▀██░█░░█░███░▀██░▀██▀░█░█░░█         【Please mine on [url=https://pool.pascalpool.org/#
/]PASA 94028-93
tlaskows

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 10:38:23 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2019, 02:41:32 AM by tlaskows

@tlaskows

Thanks for finding the 2 blocks!

But why switch, you are still better by 7%.

How can we keep u there?

You do get my jokes, right?

I'm still there.  Account 1300300  Wink

@redmonski

1 more block found for a total of 3 in 48 hours.  The luck is evening out, but still...  That's really good for few old PCs.

9Bank

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 06:23:18 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2019, 09:41:18 PM by 9Bank

Hi Pascal Community! I Received a USB Linux distro today and it installed very nicely.

https://www.osdisc.com/products/linux/ubuntu/ubuntu-16045-lts-desktop-16gb-usb-flash-drive-64bit.html

I must say the Pascal wallet also installed extremely easy and I'm not too great with Linux...but I've forgotten how to send a PASA from the website Pascwallet.com -- It's quite confounding because I have a few dozen PASA accounts there.

I have two laptops side by side. As we know, the Windows Pasc Wallet 4.0.2 has three menus on the very top: Project, Operations, About. The Ubunta OS (Pascal Wallet 4.0.2) looks identical BUT without the three important menus. Before deciding to write this "support ticket" here I watched Jason's two YouTube videos at https://www.pascwallet.com/Media/Video, but he doesn't do any Linux vids, just Mac and Windows with Wine.

I'm trying to make this support question simple because the most common functions in Pascal are 1) sending PASC and 2) transferring a single PASA to another wallet. Under Windows it's easy enough highlighting the account I want to transfer then pressing Operations/Change Key and paste in the New owners public key, and finish with Execute.

The lack of the important three menus, Project, Operations, About has halted my task of establishing a new wallet on Ubunta. While I'm asking questions, I'm also puzzled on how to transfer PASA (although PASC withdraw/deposit is straight-forward enough) from the website!! Am I missing some info there at PascWallet.com to transfer because I surely must have sent a few accounts out in the past couple years but for the life of me, I can't see how to do it now. Thank you for your time and possible reply(s).

EDIT: I recently signed-on here; there is quite a bit of KYC but nonetheless they do trade PASC. EDIT: Woops, this might not be Legit: site is unavailable as of February 1st.
https://www.myqbtc.com/trade?symbol=PASC_BTC

P.S. Last week I managed to send 0.2 PASC from the Discord tip-bot to an account of mine, but this past Saturday I failed to repeat the process and once again got quite frustrated at everyone, sorry.

tlaskows

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 02:30:59 PM

Hi Pascal Community! I Received a USB Linux distro today and it installed very nicely.

https://www.osdisc.com/products/linux/ubuntu/ubuntu-16045-lts-desktop-16gb-usb-flash-drive-64bit.html

I must say the Pascal wallet also installed extremely easy and I'm not too great with Linux...but I've forgotten how to send a PASA from the website Pascwallet.com -- It's quite confounding because I have a few dozen PASA accounts there.

I have two laptops side by side. As we know, the Windows Pasc Wallet 4.0.2 has three menus on the very top: Project, Operations, About. The Ubunta OS (Pascal Wallet 4.0.2) looks identical BUT without the three important menus. Before deciding to write this "support ticket" here I watched Jason's two YouTube videos at https://www.pascwallet.com/Media/Video, but he doesn't do any Linux vids, just Mac and Windows with Wine.

I'm trying to make this support question simple because the most common functions in Pascal are 1) sending PASC and 2) transferring a single PASA to another wallet. Under Windows it's easy enough highlighting the account I want to transfer then pressing Operations/Change Key and paste in the New owners public key, and finish with Execute.

The lack of the important three menus, Project, Operations, About has halted my task of establishing a new wallet on Ubunta. While I'm asking questions, I'm also puzzled on how to transfer PASA (although PASC withdraw/deposit is straight-forward enough) from the website!! Am I missing some info there at PascWallet.com to transfer because I surely must have sent a few accounts out in the past couple years but for the life of me, I can't see how to do it now. Thank you for your time and possible reply(s).

P.S. Last week I managed to send 0.2 PASC from the Discord tip-bot to an account of mine, but this past Saturday I failed to repeat the process and once again got quite frustrated at everyone, sorry.

Linux is free.  Please do not post links to purchase open source software.

I have been using Linux for 25 years.  It is nice indeed.  I never paid for it.

Free to download free to use.

You made those question(s) as complex as possible.

Free (as in beer) and always will be: Kali Linux, like BackTrack, is completely free of charge and always will be. You will never, ever have to pay for Kali Linux.

tlaskows

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 11:10:58 AM

PASC ~ 16 cents.

Dumped?  It has never been this low.

2k soon?

bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:26:20 PM

It seems like it's time for pascal coin to face falling prices, all of which are unavoidable and reasonable with this situation. But I am still optimistic that the Pascalcoin will return at a very high price if the team is able to provide programs or products that are so attractive to the public.
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:42:09 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2021, 02:23:34 AM by Gash

PASC ~ 16 cents.

Dumped?  It has never been this low.

2k soon?

PASC is severely overlooked. Which is sad. I remember good old days when we had free spontaneous pumps on poloniex almost very week, with all that mad bot action and hundreds of thousands of bitcoins in volume every day. Now that whales exited from low-ranking coins like PASC, SC, ZRX etc and translated profits into fiat, free money fest ended. Some very nice alts have taken hits recently and toppled down, all the way down into the bog which proves that unreasonably huge pumps are very pernicious for small-capped coins.
Pages: « 1 ... 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 [420] 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 »
  Print  

Jump to: