Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:52:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Love Video Games? $5 Code for 1-5 Star Game Ratings... https://satoshi.direct  (Read 3436 times)
S@toshiDirect (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Satoshi Direct - Bitcoin Shopping

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 04:15:57 AM

Thanks for your message.  We've been very concerned that people didn't know they could change the currency (USD, EUR, AUD, GBP, JPY etc).  We placed a small note under the price on the product pages.  Let me see if we can make it more noticeable and also add it to the collection pages.

We're still running the $5 Satoshi Direct coupon per review.  Technically, that's much more valuable than the $20 Steam for 5 reviews.  Do 5 reviews and get a $25 Satoshi Direct coupon, and we sell the Steam games (and the other gaming networks) at a discount.  Give it a shot.

Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 05:14:35 PM

Sounds nice. I will wait till I know you are paying before I give it a go ! xD
Has anyone been paid ?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
S@toshiDirect (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 06:50:56 PM

Yes, six or seven people have.  See above.  Cheesy

leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 11:32:56 PM

Your prices are a bit high- prices are all over the place; Overwatch is definitely cheap, but headphones and steam gifts are massively higher than on many other sites; i actually expected a discount with Bitcoins, but it didn't happen. Still a great site, i'm going to write a few reviews for you guys. It'd be nice if you provided some more steam GCs, I feel 20$ is a lot and if you could add 50, 100 and maybe even 1 and 5- that'd be great.
If you guys would consider paying in pure BTC i'd be a bit more interested, but I want a few copies of CS:GO for smurfing. Smiley
Also, if you could add No Man's Sky- that game is amazing, and i currently have a cracked version and i'd be willing to buy on your site.
S@toshiDirect (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 12:32:38 AM

Your prices are a bit high- prices are all over the place; Overwatch is definitely cheap, but headphones and steam gifts are massively higher than on many other sites; i actually expected a discount with Bitcoins, but it didn't happen. Still a great site, i'm going to write a few reviews for you guys. It'd be nice if you provided some more steam GCs, I feel 20$ is a lot and if you could add 50, 100 and maybe even 1 and 5- that'd be great.
If you guys would consider paying in pure BTC i'd be a bit more interested, but I want a few copies of CS:GO for smurfing. Smiley
Also, if you could add No Man's Sky- that game is amazing, and i currently have a cracked version and i'd be willing to buy on your site.

Hi, thank you very much for your feedback.  Pricing is definitely high on our list, we know it's all over the place.  We're considering adding a name your price feature.  What do you think?  Would it be valuable to be able to ping us from the product page and tell us the price you'd pay for a product?

The Steam GC's campaign is very expensive.  This campaign is to help us get valuable feedback from the community and to get us noticed.  I imagine we'll do something more with GC campaigns in the future, but I need to do a deal with a wholesale supplier so it's not quite so expensive.  Look for a similar campaign around the Holiday season.

S@toshiDirect (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 12:42:18 AM

Sounds nice. I will wait till I know you are paying before I give it a go ! xD
Has anyone been paid ?

Hi @Daffadile we just paid out another coupon.  So far we've given out 14 coupons from $5 - $50 in this campaign and 9 of those coupons have already been used.

ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 12:45:02 AM

Can i ship a headset to Brasil?
Can i order it with reviews?

Smiley

leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 12:50:44 AM

Hi, thank you very much for your feedback.  Pricing is definitely high on our list, we know it's all over the place.  We're considering adding a name your price feature.  What do you think?  Would it be valuable to be able to ping us from the product page and tell us the price you'd pay for a product?

The Steam GC's campaign is very expensive.  This campaign is to help us get valuable feedback from the community and to get us noticed.  I imagine we'll do something more with GC campaigns in the future, but I need to do a deal with a wholesale supplier so it's not quite so expensive.  Look for a similar campaign around the Holiday season.
That'd be a great feature to add, especially if you're planning on getting more traffic - I've already shown the site to a few people and they all agree pricing is really what makes the site not as attractive as others. Other than that, great work!

On a sidenote, how long do the gift codes last?
S@toshiDirect (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 01:01:20 AM

Can i ship a headset to Brasil?
Can i order it with reviews?

Smiley

Yes and yes.  In the true spirit of Bitcoin and the blockchain, we're doing our best to build a business that sees no borders.  We have distribution deals with distributors in US, UK, EU, China and Russia (logistics are getting a bit hectic  Cheesy ).  Most of our gaming headsets will ship direct out of China.

We have plans to begin updating each product with "shipped from" and estimated delivery time info.  That will take some time to collect and roll out.  Overnight we backed out over 4,000 products, removing them from our site, so we can follow new internal quality control processes.  This info should be added to our processes soon.

Our site is still very much in beta mode and we're implementing updates and feedback daily.  Don't hesitate to contact me here in the thread, PM, Messenger on our fb page, or our Contact Us page.

S@toshiDirect (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 01:04:08 AM

Hi, thank you very much for your feedback.  Pricing is definitely high on our list, we know it's all over the place.  We're considering adding a name your price feature.  What do you think?  Would it be valuable to be able to ping us from the product page and tell us the price you'd pay for a product?

The Steam GC's campaign is very expensive.  This campaign is to help us get valuable feedback from the community and to get us noticed.  I imagine we'll do something more with GC campaigns in the future, but I need to do a deal with a wholesale supplier so it's not quite so expensive.  Look for a similar campaign around the Holiday season.
That'd be a great feature to add, especially if you're planning on getting more traffic - I've already shown the site to a few people and they all agree pricing is really what makes the site not as attractive as others. Other than that, great work!

On a sidenote, how long do the gift codes last?

Awesome!  I'll get to work on implementing that feature.

And I've made sure that these gift codes have no expiration.  Also, re: No Man's Sky, it's currently out of stock.  We've had quite a few people searching for it on the site, so it's at the top of our list to add as soon as it's back in inventory.

S@toshiDirect (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 01:06:09 AM

We have an announcement thread here for general site questions or feedback for anyone who wants to check it out: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1573343.msg15915553

ShooterXD

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 02:05:51 AM

How many review to get this one https://satoshi.direct/collections/gaming-headset/products/kotion-each-gs700-gaming-headset-3-5mm-game-headphones-with-mic-noise-canceling-stereo-bass-led-light-for-ps4-pc-computer-laptop-mobile-phones

And this?

https://satoshi.direct/collections/gaming-headset/products/sades-a60-game-headset-vibration-function-and-7-1-surround-sound-professional-gaming-headphone-earphone

S@toshiDirect (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 04:51:23 AM

Hi, let me PM you about these.

ShooterXD

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 01:44:03 PM

Thx for reply dude. Ill finish my review and i let u know

ShooterXD

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 06:52:55 PM

Pm sent with review dude!

check this!

cya

S@toshiDirect (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 08:59:38 PM

Pm sent with review dude!

check this!

cya

Cool, you're good to go.  Hope the gaming headset is solid!

S@toshiDirect (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 09:00:45 PM

Hey guys, just clarifying.  Reviews are for $5 Satoshi Direct coupons only.  No more Steam GC's and no BTC for reviews.  Hope you enjoy the coupons.

Shendelzare_Silkwood-

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 09:49:46 PM

Hey guys, just clarifying.  Reviews are for $5 Satoshi Direct coupons only.  No more Steam GC's and no BTC for reviews.  Hope you enjoy the coupons.

have a limit for the reviews ?

S@toshiDirect (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 10:01:02 PM

No, not yet, but I think we will have to add a limit at some point soon. 

ShooterXD

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 10:30:32 PM

Other trust vote!

Keep doing this good work dude.
Cya

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: