Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:11:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What did I tell you? BTC will stay down under $600  (Read 10977 times)
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 06:34:40 PM

I have been saying this many times and falls under deaf ears. BTC will stay under $600 until the end of the year. But right now most of the people here are still in denial. Once they realize that it will really stay under $600 they will start getting angry. So expect many bearish threads and "bitcoin is dead" threads to come. Cheesy

It's time for you to admit that you fucked up big time my friend. We are on a steady rise now, everything is looking fantastic, segwit is coming, sidechains are coming, everything is coming, including a new ATH. HODL.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shiroslullaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 06:54:37 PM

ATH? Not sure what this means.

Segwit is an interesting idea, but you really think things like this and sidechains will increase the value of coins?
I still feel like we need more users before we see a big jump in price,
so we need more places that accept Bitcoin.
Its going to take someone like iTunes accepting Bitcoin before we go back to $1000 and actually stay there.

satdas

Activity: 281

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 07:45:34 PM

The price of bitcoin is above $600 now and i think the price can stable until the end of 2016, but the price of bitcoin can also goes down on the next week or next month.
i think the price of bitcoin will not go down again below 600$ hope that this time the price of bitcoin is going to increase for some months, it is also hoping that this time bitcoin is going to make another all time high price record.
Shiroslullaby

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 03:28:09 AM

Yeah I just realized
ATH = All Time HighBut I agree
Or Aqua Teen Hunger Force  Grin

I don't foresee any huge jumps right now, but there probably won't  be a big crash either.
So Bitcoin seems pretty safe. You might not double your money, but you aren't going to lose it all either

Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 04:32:09 AM

Yeah I just realized

does this aqua teen hunger force have anything to do with your creepy avatar ? Cheesy

I don't foresee any huge jumps right now, but there probably won't  be a big crash either.
So Bitcoin seems pretty safe. You might not double your money, but you aren't going to lose it all either

there is no reason for a crash, a drop maybe but never a crash.
and also we can't say for sure what is going to happen, there may be a huge rise tomorrow but the only sure thing is that the price is rising now and it is strong.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 04:52:10 AM

Old topic, but the price is apparently going to be above $600 for at least a while because the market seems confident enough to move into the mid $610s. I'm liking where the market is moving, and I hope there are more people looking more closely at Bitcoin now that the value is recovering from what happened with Bitfinex. Looks like some good news today.
Altcoinmoney

Activity: 344

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 08:11:49 AM

Old topic, but the price is apparently going to be above $600 for at least a while because the market seems confident enough to move into the mid $610s. I'm liking where the market is moving, and I hope there are more people looking more closely at Bitcoin now that the value is recovering from what happened with Bitfinex. Looks like some good news today.

You are right about this its a old topic plus the bitcoin is already getting back up now so that is a pretty good sign.
The bitcoin will rise again pretty soon its just a matter of time, the bitcoin is still getting more used everyday so that is a good sign.
sishendaoye

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 02:34:27 PM

luckily we are already now above the 600 dollar and I think it will go to a higher amount soon or later with some luck, its just a matter of time people!.
We just need to wait and we also need more people that are willing to go invest into the bitcoin these days.
DashCoinDark

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 03:36:40 PM

Luckily the bitcoin is going up again and I think this is a good sign, hoping that it will keep rising these days, most likely it will as far as I can see.
If it keeps rising I can still make some nice profit these days so that is good for sure.
abugseuf

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 07:10:46 AM

luckily we are already now above the 600 dollar and I think it will go to a higher amount soon or later with some luck, its just a matter of time people!.
We just need to wait and we also need more people that are willing to go invest into the bitcoin these days.
yes that is right to say and there is no doubt about this that every thing revolve round the time and we should wait patiently for the better time to come. as the price of bitcoin it and now the price of bitcoin is trading again above 600$.
CoinsRoyal

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 07:51:02 AM

For now you are right but what i do know is that the price of th ebitcoin will rise allot after this year and not even this year but for ever he wil rise allot in the future for sure
sishendaoye

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 08:00:00 AM

Btc will not stay down under 600 even now it is higher then 600. Yes we are seeing a drop but this is normal cause prices went up so much that people are panic selling etc but once people buy in again then prices will go even higher so your theory has been debunked.
phreaky

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 01:51:36 PM

Bitcoin will not stay under 600 but they will not go up much more as you can see. I think the stable price will be around 600-700 for a very long time.
There's not much more potential to be found here but it will not go under 600.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 04:21:51 PM

I think buy support at $600 is now huge so that even on today dump price have maintained be above $600, better to say price is trying to stay near $610.

DashCoinDark

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 06:57:17 PM

The bitcoin is now around the 600 dollar and I think it can go up very soon, I'm really hoping that the bitcoin is gonna rise to a higher amount but of course we still have to see this.
I'm really hoping on the fact that the bitcoin is gonna rise to a higher amount, we will see what is gonna happen with it.
StoreBit

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 08:34:48 PM

Yeah I just realized

does this aqua teen hunger force have anything to do with your creepy avatar ? Cheesy

there is no reason for a crash, a drop maybe but never a crash.
and also we can't say for sure what is going to happen, there may be a huge rise tomorrow but the only sure thing is that the price is rising now and it is strong.
yes there is no reason for a crash in fact, although there may be a little market correction which can drop the bitcoin price but it does not mean that bitcoin is going to crash, i am hopeful that this time bitcoin will reach to all time high price and may be trade even more.
elDano

Activity: 256

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 08:48:07 AM

Hey OP bitcoin is actually above 600$ already so your thread doesn't make sense, but I think we will go down below again but we won't stay down under 600 as it has been proven already.
Alot of people get impatient with the price and lose hope, but you shouldn't as we can all see bitcoin still has a bright future which we have to be patient for.
DuckKeeper

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 01:35:28 PM

I have been saying this many times and falls under deaf ears. BTC will stay under $600 until the end of the year. But right now most of the people here are still in denial. Once they realize that it will really stay under $600 they will start getting angry. So expect many bearish threads and "bitcoin is dead" threads to come. Cheesy
i do expect bitcoin could reach to $750 again someday but in the fact the price still stuck at $600 below but i would not getting angry with this situations because i do realize that predict the price movement for bitcoin is very difficult but regarding your predictions i think before the end of year the price will pass through $600
With the bitcoin around the 600 is nothing wrong because we have seen the price even worser or did you not see the price worse than 600 dollar. At the lowest point he will get 300 and i hope that wont happen.
sishendaoye

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 01:58:04 PM

I think you were clearly in denial when you wrote this non-sense. We got back to $600 and now your useless thread is here to stay to prove that your advice meant nothing.

Exactly. He was just cause he lost money or something. But yeah it's proven now it's above 600 and it will go even higher. I don't know why people are negative about the price while it proves everytime it has so much potential. Just wait, you'll see 1k prices next year and you'll be baffled.
Ybalevia

Activity: 244

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 02:04:00 PM

Bitcoins under the 600 that is not true because the price right now is 607 dollar and i think he will only slow rising and not dropping because we are already allong time under the 600 dollar!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: