Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:21:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OPAIR ICO=SCAM!!  (Read 17709 times)
QuarkSquirrel

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 09:31:24 PM

It is really surprising what is happening here. There are a couple of users who are accusing us with no arguments.

No arguments? You must be kidding. The multiple scam threads are listing plenty of arguments against

- you
- your lies
- your fake Frank & developer social media profiles
- your fake multiple bitcointalk profiles
- your coin development lie
- you defending "your right" of offering no proof
- your copy and paste answers
- your deletion of critical posts
- your "Fudders gona fud no matters what" cries
- your slogan "open and fair"
- your refuses why no interview are possible
- "it was everything clear from the beginning" excuses
- etc.  

This list can be continued with so many further bullet points.

You are writing posts from quite a lot profiles from the same IP address.

In fact there is a high positive correlation in the times of the posts from you wasserman99 and kooke!  

And just by checkin the absence times (2014 - 2016) from your profile and the one from kooke  ... I assume both of the profiles were bought. Bought accounts for doing some fishy things.  

And I also like one of your first posts.

Hi, i´m looking for community manager/marketing guy because i´m working in something.

Please contact me directly via mp.

Bye!

The community/marketing manager was looking for a community/marketing manager in April 2016 for something he was working on!

No answers from Frank on Linkedin. It's a fake profile. Did he respond to the CEO of Lisk, who tried to contact him over his LinkedIn profile as one can see? No. There is no Frank in Berlin.

It is a one man show. And instead of putting any time into any development of your coin project you spend all of your energy on lies in order to blind further people.

Anyone who entered a mail address at the opair ICO should check if they have not entered a password he uses regularly. Because that could additionally harm.
BasementRot

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 10:03:32 PM

Just because we do not make a video call, for the reasons already set up hundreds of times, it does not make us better or worse proposal, just different.

What are those reasons exactly?

You said one is privacy - but you already released his photo, we know what he looks like. This excuse doesn't hold water.

You said the other reason is.. you won't make a video chat or interview because you already decided that you won't make a video chat or interview. It's circular logic that also doesn't hold water.

If that guy in the picture is actually on this team, you could prove it easily!
BasementRot

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 11:11:16 PM

His features are promising, his platform works smoothly, they are starting a marketing campaign, they are offering an escrow with SebastianJu and he will release the funds by parts (milestones, etc), the signature campaign is running and managed by Lutpin.

Fudders gona fud no matters what.

Kooke how are you not worried by these obvious red flags?

The coin founder Frank doesn't seem to be real.

There is no milestone agreement on the escrow.
kooke

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 01:45:00 AM

@QuarkSquirrel, these totally wrong. I can not believe you accuse me because i think the project is legal. If necessary, i can verify my investment to SebastianJu.

Please read this: A very strange point I would like to be investigated is that 90 percent of people in this thread are newbies newly created accounts. Perhaps many are the same person? This would explain a lot. As the case of san2ok and violet.project that is the same person.

techfm86

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 01:50:12 AM

I have no money invested in this project, but I hope the OP is wrong. The proposal seemed to be good.
BasementRot

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 03:14:37 AM

Please read this: A very strange point I would like to be investigated is that 90 percent of people in this thread are newbies newly created accounts.

Maybe it is because most of the experienced people were smart enough to avoid this ICO?

Kooke do you still honestly think that Frank is real? Many signs suggest that he is not...  Undecided
violet.project

Activity: 98
Merit: 24

Fras Coin - Customer Service

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 03:17:57 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 11:39:48 PM by violet.project

@QuarkSquirrel, these totally wrong. I can not believe you accuse me because i think the project is legal. If necessary, i can verify my investment to SebastianJu.

Please read this: A very strange point I would like to be investigated is that 90 percent of people in this thread are newbies newly created accounts. Perhaps many are the same person? This would explain a lot. As the case of san2ok and violet.project that is the same person.

well, i dont deny that.. i am aslo san2ok, (couple ID)
we dont hide our identity

what i dont like is, WHY you help scam others?

ja23

Activity: 753
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 03:25:50 AM

I was wondering if I should invest in this coin, but yeah, now I'm just interested to see what's going to happen.
kooke

Activity: 448

Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 04:41:19 AM

@BasementRot to be honest i dont care if who is behind this coin is satoshi nakamoto, frank, wasserman, etc etc. I only care the product, just me interested this product can be developed. The person behind is only an insignificant thing for me.

And this project have everything to succeed: His features are promising, wasserman has solved all the problems that arisen very quickly, his platform works smoothly, they are starting a marketing campaign, they are offering an escrow with SebastianJu and he will release the funds by PARTS (milestones, etc), the signature campaign is running and managed by Lutpin, news coverage, chinese coverage.

At the moment i have no complaints. I really think that you are wrong but only time will tell who is right.

Good health to Opair!

hungerforsex

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 05:05:41 AM

@BasementRot to be honest i dont care if who is behind this coin is satoshi nakamoto, frank, wasserman, etc etc. I only care the product, just me interested this product can be developed. The person behind is only an insignificant thing for me.

And this project have everything to succeed: His features are promising, wasserman has solved all the problems that arisen very quickly, his platform works smoothly, they are starting a marketing campaign, they are offering an escrow with SebastianJu and he will release the funds by PARTS (milestones, etc), the signature campaign is running and managed by Lutpin, news coverage, chinese coverage.

At the moment i have no complaints. I really think that you are wrong but only time will tell who is right.

Good health to Opair!

It is ridiculous to trust anyone with so much fund, published linkedin info, but no interview offered. It means that the linkedin accounts info are fake, or accounts were bought.
QuarkSquirrel

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 06:01:57 AM

No surprise. My post in the official thread was deleted after some hours and posts from Wasserman99 and from you started coming in.

Steinar

Activity: 222

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 06:04:54 AM

I was considering investing but I saw that some of the btc moved from the first address. That's a bad sign. I'm investing in Jewels because its dev is trusted and provable and real unlike 99.99999876% of all the other icos. People who want to invest in a real project with a real face and name to a dev that's NOT fake check it out and in the mean time stay away from this scam ico.
altcoinlambo

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 06:16:17 AM

I was considering investing but I saw that some of the btc moved from the first address. That's a bad sign. I'm investing in Jewels because its dev is trusted and provable and real unlike 99.99999876% of all the other icos. People who want to invest in a real project with a real face and name to a dev that's NOT fake check it out and in the mean time stay away from this scam ico.

Good, do comprehensive research before depositing money is very important, our money is not free to give, don't give money to the scammers.
wasserman99

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 06:46:18 AM

Where have half the btc went from the main address? I don't see mention of it but I could verywell have missed it.

You mean the first ico? They will not move the coin to the escrow, which is fishy.

I mean from the public address in the op. Half the btc are gone!  Shocked

Hi,

23.77 btc on the escrow address https://blockchain.info/address/3JCsw5ZxyqdZqXTZa42225LakRdqgJqQck and the other btc still in our wallet, but our online wallet when we sent the coins to the escrow address they generate two outputs and sent some btc to new generated address inside our wallet, look this transaction:

https://blockchain.info/tx/08449f9ec6abbac5fc5c0df12095bda831e60c32d183716c64e5cd850fe3676b, we sent 4.67 btc to the escrow address and the wallet sent 2.07 btc to a new generated address.

We do not have problems to give temporary access to our wallet to SebastianJu so he can confirm that everything is correct if its requested by users.

By the way, we clarify this some time ago, here you can see:

We were already forwarded the BTC raised today to the escrow. To avoid any confusion, I want to clarify that our wallet created two outputs in the transaction. But, as you may know, all funds remain in our wallet. I leave here the information: http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/9007/why-are-there-two-transaction-outputs-when-sending-to-one-address

Regards

It's really strange, hopefully are not people from other projects that want us out of the way for fear of competition. As you say, it's weird.

Regards

BasementRot

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 07:35:00 AM

Good health to Opair!

If he lied about the inventor/lead programmer do you really think everything else is going to be legit? The whole point is that if the ICO has big lies, its probably a scam... duh!

You think its suspicious that a lot of newbie accounts are posting about Opair being a scam, but I gave a pretty good explanation.

What I think is suspicious is that you seem to have 100% trust in this coin and don't even care if the lead programmer is fake.

iudica

Activity: 704
Merit: 559

online justice

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 08:10:35 AM

do you really think everything else is going to be legit?

Relax, kooke already lost some of his money in this Oracle scam. So his opinion is really not an orientation.

And now he is afraid about loosing his money in Opair too.

So kooke is trying to lure others into this dead end.

Because with so less money like now it is pretty sure, that wasserman can't hire developer, marketing or legal support and opair is going to be a flop even if it isn't scam.

hugelobster

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 08:13:22 AM

Good health to Opair!

If he lied about the inventor/lead programmer do you really think everything else is going to be legit? The whole point is that if the ICO has big lies, its probably a scam... duh!

You think its suspicious that a lot of newbie accounts are posting about Opair being a scam, but I gave a pretty good explanation.

What I think is suspicious is that you seem to have 100% trust in this coin and don't even care if the lead programmer is fake.

Kooke's point is not valid, and I see kooke and wasserman is senior member, so we can get the conclusion of they are 1 guy? I don't think so, so kooke's argument is illogical.
kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 11:53:48 AM

@wassermann You are really a unique kind of a human. After a long time someone managed me make me that angry. But dont worry, i know that you live in Germany and im from there too. İ will start a legal prosecution against you no matter how much it will cost like i said you before. İm just waiting for the end of the İCO to prove myself that im right. Your VPN wont help you.

Lets see who will be sorry in the end. You or we.
CoinManiac1

Activity: 612
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 12:29:45 PM

Good health to Opair!

What platform are you talking about? Have you even seen the github which is empty.

Dont worry Kooke, your money is in the safe hands of wasserman Cheesy Cheesy

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████  ████████████  ████████
██████████  ██████████  ██████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▄█████████████  ██████  █████████████▄
███████████  ██  ████  ██  ███████████
████████████  ██  ██  ██  ████████████
█████████████  ██    ██  █████████████
██████████████  ██  ██  ██████████████
▀██████████████  ████  ██████████████▀
███████████████  ██  ███████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
███████████████  ███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
                                     █▓▓                ▓▓█
                                      ███              ███
                                       ███            ███
                                        ███          ███
                                         ███        ███
                                          ███      ███
                                           ███    ███
                                            ███  ███                          ▄
███          ███             █        ███    ██████    ███   ████████████     ██▄             ███
███          ███            ███        ███    ████    ███    ███              ████▄           ███
███          ███           █████        ███    ██    ███     ███              ██████▄         ███
███          ███          ███ ███        ███   ▀▀   ███      ███              ███▀████▄       ███
████████████████         ███   ███        ███      ███       ████████████     ███  ▀████▄     ███
████████████████        ███     ███        ███    ███        ████████████     ███    ▀████▄   ███
███          ███       ███       ███        ███  ███         ███              ███      ▀████▄ ███
███          ███      ███████████████        ██████          ███              ███        ▀███████
███          ███     ███           ███        ████           ███              ███          ▀█████
███          ███    ███             ██▓        ██            ███              ███            ▀███
███          ███   ███               ██▓       ▀▀            ████████████     ███              ▀█
MEDIUM
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
TELEGRAM
risehasfallen

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 02:20:33 PM

kooke also in oracle?  Huh
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print