Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:45:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - Pre-ICO] BlockPay - Zero Cost, digital currency Point-Of-Sale systems  (Read 44474 times)
AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 04:13:27 AM

DEV.

I asked you but got no reply and I sent you about 10 messages on skype. Do we still have a deal where I get back 45% of the btc I invest. If we are still on I am ready to go forward and invest the 200 btc we discussed.

Why would you get a 45% discount? 200 BTC isn't some kind of massive commitment, and even it if it was you are way late for seed stage investments that give you that type of discount even if your account wasn't a purchased account with negative feedback.

FOR RENT.
Chris4210x (OP)

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 07:40:01 AM

DEV.

I asked you but got no reply and I sent you about 10 messages on skype. Do we still have a deal where I get back 45% of the btc I invest. If we are still on I am ready to go forward and invest the 200 btc we discussed.

Hi Siameze,

sorry but we had no Skype call of such sort and I also do not have a PM here on Bitcointalk from you. Maybe you are talking with a different dev team?

Visit us at www.payger.com
AltcoinScamfinder

Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 11:35:32 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2016, 11:55:50 AM by AltcoinScamfinder

DEV.

Hi Siameze,

sorry but we had no Skype call of such sort and I also do not have a PM here on Bitcointalk from you. Maybe you are talking with a different dev team?

Or maybe he just think that buying a legendary account entitles him to some form special treatment.

FOR RENT.
Crypto_MERC

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 07:36:37 PM

DEV.

Hi Siameze,

Or maybe he just think that buying a legendary account entitles him to some form special treatment.

That dude trolls every thread.  Add him to your ignore list and it cleans things up nicely across bct.
koanado

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 09:17:10 AM

Hi Chris4210x,

1. The pics in the the first post of this thread are broken. You might fix that.

2. The numbers at https://blockpay.ch/newsroom/investor-relations/ & https://blockpay.ch/newsroom/investor-relations/blockpay-reserves/ dont seem to change much or are not continuing to stream in.

3. Is there any news about marketing campaign Bounties like Twitter, Facebook, sig camp (for lower Ranks) etc. ?

I would like to join and think this may help with the last three days of Pre-Ico.

thank you

HEX.com
golfhuso

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 09:20:45 AM

will the blockpay token be tradeable on major exchange?

▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀▀  ████
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
            ▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀▀  ████
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄           
████  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
[]▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄           
████  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
Chris4210x (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 10:03:03 AM

Hi Chris4210x,

1. The pics in the the first post of this thread are broken. You might fix that.

2. The numbers at https://blockpay.ch/newsroom/investor-relations/ & https://blockpay.ch/newsroom/investor-relations/blockpay-reserves/ dont seem to change much or are not continuing to stream in.

3. Is there any news about marketing campaign Bounties like Twitter, Facebook, sig camp (for lower Ranks) etc. ?

I would like to join and think this may help with the last three days of Pre-Ico.

thank you

Hi Koanado,

yes, there seems to be some problems with the host. Will change all links again. Thank you for letting me know.

Let me get back to the campaign manager what we can do.

cheers Chris

Captain_Picard

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 05:37:12 PM

Phase1:   600,000 tokens       @ 1:1.20 OPENPOS tokens/each   Special Buyback
Phase2:   1,400,000 tokens     @ 0.000288 BTC =  403.2  BTC 
Phase3:   3,000,000 tokens     @ 0.000360 BTC = 1,080    BTC
Phase4:   95,000,000 tokens (in 2017)   @ 0.000500 BTC = 47500 BTC

Total of 48,983 BTC (not including Phase 1) = $28,116,242

So, yes they are asking for well over the $20 Million dollars, my concerns are justified, rational and realistic. It is silly to tell me to buy T-notes ...

This is exactly why I told OP that posting/projecting such specifics about a Phase 4 is absurd. It results in this pointless, and circuitous logic that because Phase 4 is impossibly large we have no business conducting a Phase 2 & 3. Phase 4 doesn't exist ... it is like you are protesting Santa Clause' skid marks. Quite pointless.

Here is the inside scoop guys. Blockpay++ will never get to a Phase 4. If things go well enough they will be acquired by a POS software vendor which can almost instantaneously deploy the software across millions of terminals and simultaneously coordinate an education campaign directed at its merchants. The acquirer will have no choice, and will gladly buyout token holders at a very handsome multiple of our original cost.

What makes you so sure the new buyer will "gladly" buyout token holders at a "very handsome multiple"?  They will not be contractually obligated to do so, they could easily interpret token holders as "donors" with no expressed or implied expectation of return.  No contracts were signed.  The shareholders (and legal counsel) of the buyout company would surely not agree with the token holders' expectations of a "very handsome multiple" and would hold their directors accountable to have negotiated little to no reward for those who have no contractual claim on any of blockpay's assets.
vavan1974muz

Merit: 503

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 05:49:32 PM

I want to invest with BTS.

How can I do that?

BTS are on BTC-e.

Thank you
Captain_Picard

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:25:48 PM

I am a voluntaryist.  I believe in a donation culture.  I have no issues donating to good projects.  I could look at this ICO as a donation since there is no explicit guarantee of a return. However, I think the founders (and/or their surrounding "community") are misconstruing it as a chance to speculate on the success of the project (ie. an investment).   

If this ICO is a donation request, say so, if it is an investment, say so (and provide concrete value proposition to the investors).  At least with Ethereum, the coin itself was designed to be useful and necessary to run apps on the platform.  BlockPay coin has no intended use other than to fund BlockPay. 

Mine and others' previous comments requesting explicit agreements regarding a return on investment for token holders were ignored so I think "investors" in this ICO should think of themselves as donors.  However, I think I am the minority in this perception.  I'd be happy if anyone could convince me that this ICO is anything but a donation request.
menace.bit

Activity: 457

Generation Blockchain.

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:54:12 PM

What will happen to those coins not sold at the end of each phase? Goes to dev fund or get burned?

BTC Cold: 650
BTC on OpenLedger: 53
ETH on OpenLedger: 2,607
BTS on OpenLedger: 15,465,207
SBD on OpenLedger: 13,328

Total Value: Around 938.63  BTC
Phase 3: 1,512,689 BlockPay Tokens Left

Last update: 01.09.2016 09:26 am UTC+1

If phase 3 is not sold out (still half left) - then phase 4 will be even more challenging. 95 million at 0.00050000  (47500 BTC) - wow...
Chris4210x (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 11:01:34 AM

Important Note

We are not related with the ICO of ECHO here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1596910 . That is a different project and different teams. Rodrigo, I and our team are raising funds with our current Pre-ICO for the funding and development of BlockPay, Stealth, and Echo. Our Echo instant messenger Wink

danblize

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 11:31:31 AM

So it is still pre-ico, when will be real ico?  Shocked   How much fund you have raised from pre-ico? I don't find any info about fund on your site.
Chris4210x (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 11:59:06 AM

I want to invest with BTS.

How can I do that?

BTS are on BTC-e.

Thank you

Hi Vavan1974muz,

the best process is to send your BTS funds from BTC-e to your BTS wallet first. Then you send the funds forward to "ico.blockpay". These two steps are important because we need to know that the BlockPay tokens belong to you and not BTC-e.

I am a voluntaryist.  I believe in a donation culture.  I have no issues donating to good projects.  I could look at this ICO as a donation since there is no explicit guarantee of a return. However, I think the founders (and/or their surrounding "community") are misconstruing it as a chance to speculate on the success of the project (ie. an investment).   

If this ICO is a donation request, say so, if it is an investment, say so (and provide concrete value proposition to the investors).  At least with Ethereum, the coin itself was designed to be useful and necessary to run apps on the platform.  BlockPay coin has no intended use other than to fund BlockPay. 

Mine and others' previous comments requesting explicit agreements regarding a return on investment for token holders were ignored so I think "investors" in this ICO should think of themselves as donors.  However, I think I am the minority in this perception.  I'd be happy if anyone could convince me that this ICO is anything but a donation request.

Hi Captian_Picard,

these are good arguments and I addressed them in a few post before. We will announce more details about these topics soon. We are also looking in additional use cases for the BlockPay tokens which will be developed over the time. To just name a few, BlockPay tokens could grant its holders extra discounts on transaction fees, give access to advanced stealth features, and more many more.

What will happen to those coins not sold at the end of each phase? Goes to dev fund or get burned?

BTC Cold: 650
BTC on OpenLedger: 53
ETH on OpenLedger: 2,607
BTS on OpenLedger: 15,465,207
SBD on OpenLedger: 13,328

Total Value: Around 938.63  BTC
Phase 3: 1,512,689 BlockPay Tokens Left

Last update: 01.09.2016 09:26 am UTC+1

If phase 3 is not sold out (still half left) - then phase 4 will be even more challenging. 95 million at 0.00050000  (47500 BTC) - wow...

All unsold token from phase 3 will be burned.

So it is still pre-ico, when will be real ico?  Shocked   How much fund you have raised from pre-ico? I don't find any info about fund on your site.

Hi, you can find the latest status here: https://blockpay.ch/newsroom/investor-relations/blockpay-reserves/ . You can also check our two funding accounts to see the real-time status.

kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 02:54:45 PM

Only 2 days left dont be late guys Smiley
Chris4210x (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 03:45:07 PM

Yes, we are closing this Pre-ICO tomorrow 8pm UTC+1 (German) time.

golfhuso

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 04:15:14 PM

Yes, we are closing this Pre-ICO tomorrow 8pm UTC+1 (German) time.

Do you have any plan for trading blockpay on other exchnage ?

▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀▀  ████
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
            ▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀▀  ████
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄           
████  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
[]▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄           
████  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 02:33:54 PM

I still got a promo code - buy 1000 or more, get 10 BLOCKPAY on top use "favspw" as promo

OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6164

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 05:53:27 PM

I contacted you about translations but I didn't receive any PMs from you @Chris ? If you still need translation to Arabic or French then I'm available for help.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Chris4210x (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 06:27:54 PM

I contacted you about translations but I didn't receive any PMs from you @Chris ? If you still need translation to Arabic or French then I'm available for help.

Hi OmegaStart,

Thank you for your great offer. We don´t need an Arabic and French translation of this ANN right now. Please watch out for future ANN by us, and feel free to apply again.

Thank you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: