Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:48:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - Pre-ICO] BlockPay - Zero Cost, digital currency Point-Of-Sale systems  (Read 44480 times)
ridewithme

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Follow me to the Profitland.

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 08:04:07 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2016, 09:59:19 AM by ridewithme

Here are some updates from our dev team:

Update on BlockPay IPFS integration...

Task-8: "File which handles the coin logos, coin name, details about the coin, etc."

Task-5: "File which handles sending/receiving loyalty points and UIA tokens"

Task-12: "File which handles all css or stylization standards, color codes, font weight and sizes, etc."

- We started fetching images from IPFS as we were storing logos as base64 encoded strings in our json files.
- Due to base64 encoded strings files became too large and IPFS daemon was unable to fetch.
- we decided to put logos as separate png files and their names in the corresponding json files.
- This approach reduced the file size as well as time taken by IPFS to download.
- We stored the image files in android as IPFS was sending the content of image file.

Oktoberfest kept us all super busy plus the Bits & Pretzels Event in Munich consumed most of our time. Here are some pictures of the BlockPay team.

Erik Voorhees (Shapeshift), Christoph Hering, Ken Code, Adam Strandling, Joshua Scigala and many more showed up

BlockPay live on the Oktoberfest!!

BlockPay at the Bits & Pretzels

Links to the BlockPay Blog
https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@kencode/blockpay-beer-and-yummy-fun
https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@kencode/blockpay-day-1-of-4-at-oktoberfest-and-bits-and-pretzels-events
https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@kencode/blockpay-day-2-of-4-at-oktoberfest-and-bits-and-pretzels-events

Who is the second guy on the right in the 1st pic? I know he's a scammer. What is he doing in your picture and hanging out with you all?

I invested in ETH and made money, WAVES, made money, JEWELS made money, NXT made money, BTC made a lot of money!
Follow me and profit.
kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 03:52:18 PM

Task-8: "File which handles the coin logos, coin name, details about the coin, etc."

Task-12: "File which handles all css or stylization standards, color codes, font weight and sizes, etc."

- We started fetching images from IPFS as we were storing logos as base64 encoded strings in our json files.
- Due to base64 encoded strings files became too large and IPFS daemon was unable to fetch.
- we decided to put logos as separate png files and their names in the corresponding json files.
- This approach reduced the file size as well as time taken by IPFS to download.
- We stored the image files in android as IPFS was sending the content of image file.

Oktoberfest kept us all super busy plus the Bits & Pretzels Event in Munich consumed most of our time. Here are some pictures of the BlockPay team.

Erik Voorhees (Shapeshift), Christoph Hering, Ken Code, Adam Strandling, Joshua Scigala and many more showed up

https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@kencode/blockpay-day-1-of-4-at-oktoberfest-and-bits-and-pretzels-events
https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@kencode/blockpay-day-2-of-4-at-oktoberfest-and-bits-and-pretzels-events

nice update dev
DaddyH

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 12:11:53 PM

Are there any plans to get BlockPay on other exchanges? I'm sure getting on say Bittrex at least  would help spread the word.

◇◆  STRATIS  ◇  BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTIONS  ◆◇
◇◇◆ BLOCKCHAIN AS A SERVICE [BAAS] PRIVATE CHAINS ◆◇◇
| FULL NODE GITHUB | STRATIS WEBSITE | FORUM THREAD |
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 04:40:44 PM

Are there any plans to get BlockPay on other exchanges? I'm sure getting on say Bittrex at least  would help spread the word.

the word to daytraders? that's not the target group, so I don't see much value right now in other exchanges

DaddyH

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 04:55:53 PM

the word to daytraders? that's not the target group, so I don't see much value right now in other exchanges

it's about getting the name heard surely. By day traders, traders, and the wider crypto community.

golfhuso

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 05:20:40 PM

So no one complain about the token now trade way below ICO price?

▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀▀  ████
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
            ▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀▀  ████
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄           
████  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
[]▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄           
████  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
shapeshiftscam

Activity: 609
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 06:04:11 PM

Who is the second guy on the right in the 1st pic? I know he's a scammer. What is he doing in your picture and hanging out with you all?

Who is him? I only know Erik Voorhees is a fucking big scammer, he promised a full time job to me in 2014, but he hired another Chinese fucking bitch, but her experience is not matching to that job.
Chris4210x (OP)

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 12:37:34 PM

I am reaching out to other exchanges as well to give everybody more trading options. Poloniex will be not among them, because I want to avoid to harm our project and our investors by random P&D games on Poloniex.

Meanwhile, I want to share a great update from our development team with all of you about our new BlockPay engine.
Now that the UN has taken over the Internet, I fully expect to see China-style firewalls popping up and extreme censorship globally. We have already seen some App Stores denying crypto-apps and now ISP's are to start blocking "unapproved" crypto. So, a couple months ago, we started a rather large upgrade for all of our apps and modules. Our meshnet friends are working on making the ISP's obsolete, and we are finishing the infrastructure to allow crypto apps to grow and prosper. Decentralization is more than just the nodes, it is the software itself.

BlockPay --- To hell with HTTP, DNS and App Store approval! https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@kencode/blockpay-engine-to-hell-with-http-dns-and-app-store-approval

Visit us at www.payger.com
edwolf

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:42:08 PM

What was the ICO price per Blockpay?
DaddyH

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 10:27:05 PM

I am reaching out to other exchanges as well to give everybody more trading options. Poloniex will be not among them, because I want to avoid to harm our project and our investors by random P&D games on Poloniex.

Meanwhile, I want to share a great update from our development team with all of you about our new BlockPay engine.
Now that the UN has taken over the Internet, I fully expect to see China-style firewalls popping up and extreme censorship globally. We have already seen some App Stores denying crypto-apps and now ISP's are to start blocking "unapproved" crypto. So, a couple months ago, we started a rather large upgrade for all of our apps and modules. Our meshnet friends are working on making the ISP's obsolete, and we are finishing the infrastructure to allow crypto apps to grow and prosper. Decentralization is more than just the nodes, it is the software itself.

BlockPay --- To hell with HTTP, DNS and App Store approval! https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@kencode/blockpay-engine-to-hell-with-http-dns-and-app-store-approval

i think getting onto Bittrex for example would help increase trading options and give the project more exposure.

DaddyH

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 11:48:38 AM

Jeez the price is really tanking right now. This needs to get onto some exchanges quickly.

animalroam
Legendary

Activity: 1073

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 07:51:39 PM

I understand that it's more important to develop than to get on an exchange, but having the price tank so much is also bad for the shares.
favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 02:49:01 PM

I understand that it's more important to develop than to get on an exchange, but having the price tank so much is also bad for the shares.

how so?

DaddyH

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 04:38:51 PM

how so?

of course it is, dont be so blinkered.

favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 06:49:07 PM

how so?

of course it is, dont be so blinkered.

ok I pack it in boys. flawless logic here Smiley

Chris4210x (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 11:10:52 AM

There are some exciting news coming up next Tuesday! Also make sure to join our next Meetup when you are in Munich. https://steemit.com/steem/@chris4210/what-s-new-in-blockchain-zcash-blockpay-and-steem-meetup-munich

Chris4210x (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 11:29:29 AM

How to kickstart the digital economy + grow BlockPay into a Decentralised Autonomous Company

https://steemit.com/crypt-news/@bitshares-munich/9-how-to-kickstart-the-digital-economy-grow-blockpay-into-a-decentralised-autonomous-company

In our latest VBlog Update we talk about how BlockPay closed its Pre-ICO funding round and how we went live with the first version on Google Play. We are also going to introduce our vision - How to kickstart the digital economy + grow BlockPay into a Decentralised Autonomous Company.

Chris4210x (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 03:07:32 PM

Hi guys, I have another great update fro our development team. We have around +30 people right now actively building BlockPay features and the new Stealth transaction feature for the Bitshares Blockchain. More good news are to come soon. Stay tuned Smiley

As of tomorrow at noon, we will start adding the support for the Dash, Bitcoin and Steem blockchains to the Smartcoins Wallet. This way, the users of those coins can use our wallet if they like to get the benefits from BlockPay such as Loyalty Points, eReceipts, and of course to start getting familiar with Smartcoins at the same time. Those communities are really missing out right now since they don't have mobile wallets that support all that stuff. i have 3 part-time guys working to add those 3 extra chains as fast as possible.

As of today, I broke out the different parts of our new BlockPay Core and BlockPay Engine IPFS-related stuff into 7 different repos:
https://github.com/kenCode-de?tab=repositories

so, as of Wednesday the 2nd, next week, you will start seeing our commits there. i have 3 full-time guys, and 8 part-time guys working on those repos. The new BlockPay Core relies on them to be able to load up the new BlockPay Engine from IPFS for the specific platform or device that BlockPay is installed onto, such as windows, mac, linux, vending machines, raspi's, etc.

as of thursday of this week (tomorrow) we will start the integration of Stealth with the Bitshares platform and if all goes well we should have most of it ready for testing by Christmas. I have 2 full-time guys, and 1 part-time guy on our Stealth team.

all of these things that we are coding right now are needed for the Echo app as well and I have 5 more guys on standby waiting for those components so we are knocking this out as fast as possible.

the new 1-step setup for BlockPay by the way is frign awesome, I think you guys will really like it.
keep an eye on my github, steemit blog, and right here in this thread for more updates to come...

There is one more thing, did we mentioned that we spearhead the IPFS in C development right now? IPFS soon will be running on any hardware in C!! Super excited about the next weeks!

Bailo

Activity: 700
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 07:42:20 AM

The only Person Who Seems to be "super excited" About this Projekt is you chris....  Undecided
medsi2

Activity: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 09:18:26 AM

The only Person Who Seems to be "super excited" About this Projekt is you chris....  Undecided

Me too Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: