Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:49:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253581 times)
ICONOMI (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 05:05:54 PM

how i can join facebook and twitter campaign bounty
and where i can see participant is acceptedp bounty campaign facebook and campaign twitter

U'll have to wait for a bit more. Probably during first week of ICO we'll have conplete dashboard for bounties.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ajiz138

Activity: 1498
Merit: 785

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 05:40:54 PM

ohh this is eagerly awaited. big project
I think iconomi would be a great thing when present.
prospects for the future look bright from now
was evidenced by his numerous bountie interesting. and it will invite more investors to join iconomi

Gud Luck & Succes ICONOMI
we are here for support always Wink

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
buriks

Activity: 826
Merit: 303

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 06:11:59 PM

how i can join facebook and twitter campaign bounty
and where i can see participant is acceptedp bounty campaign facebook and campaign twitter

U'll have to wait for a bit more. Probably during first week of ICO we'll have conplete dashboard for bounties.
joined bounty twitter and facebook
hastag: twitter @ikhsan_syahril       facebook: https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=bookmarks

LordCoder

Activity: 712
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 07:40:17 PM

This project is quite nicely designed, at least from what I can see. I'll probably take a look once the ICO starts. Best of luck.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 09:19:40 PM

At least for me it will come as a more beneficial platform to invest in and to get involve in earning higher profit, I am now spending a little more time and sooner will invest in there. I hope I will not lose there and will get success with you people.
lightyard12

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 11:21:29 PM

This seems like a nice ICO, this even has escrow! That's a definite plus for me. Hopefully everything pans out and you guys manage to make this platform a success.

windale

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 12:05:59 AM

ohh this is eagerly awaited. big project
I think iconomi would be a great thing when present.
prospects for the future look bright from now
was evidenced by his numerous bountie interesting. and it will invite more investors to join iconomi

Gud Luck & Succes ICONOMI
we are here for support always Wink

your statement is true
ICONOMI next will big coin, becauce team dev ICONOMI is good and expert in dev altcoin and reputable

Max Kordek, Co-founder and CEO LISK
Alexander Hirner, Founder and Organiser of Ethereum Vienna
Gasper Kenda, Co-founder, Xaurum project
Tim M. Zagar, Co-founder, ICONOMI

founder LISK, XAURUM join and escrow team

the big team and high quality person expert and experience
Ervin U. Kovac, Legal lead
Sladana Cevriz, Marketing lead
Tjasa Tolj, Marketing assistant
Primoz Kordez, Investment lead
Urban Jezernik PhD, Mathematician
Domen Skalar, Infrastructure security 
Jan Mohoric, Mobile development
Rok Novosel, Development
Ales Lekse, Development lead
Jani Valjavec, Co-founder, Technology & Trading
Tim M. Zagar, Co-founder, Operations & Business

For detailed Team Members descriptions please check out ico.iconomi.net

Advisors
Aleksander Vasylchenko PhD, CTO Grid Singularity & Ex-CTO Mycelium
Zenel Batagelj, Co-founder, Managing Partner Valicon
Lyuben Belov, Co-founder, Managing Partner LAUNCHub
Domen Ursic, Independent PR advisor
Stephane Gantchev, Partner LAUNCHub and Co-organizer of DigitalK
roguetrader

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 01:05:51 AM

My thoughts on the whitepaper :

What attracts me the most is the Transparent Open Fund Management (OFM) platform, the idea of individuals creating their own investments funds is really powerful, in the old economy although possible it is prohibitively expensive to do so and to attract investors is impossible. For investors into the funds the transparency is another differential and also powerful.
But do i think the platform will disrupt the asset management industry ? Unfortunately in my opinion not while the platform allow just position on coins, if at any point in time in the future i am also able to buy other assets through the platform, example i have a portfolio which is short ETH, long S&P500 and short USDJPY, then this have a real potential of disrupting the industry, but i imagine we are far away from this reality at this point, because of regulation.
But still it is an idea that i want be in from the start because the successful paths that the platform can take are many, even if the OFM doesn't fly on the short/middle term. Also can't wait to open my own crypto quantitative fund ! Grin Grin Grin Grin

You are right. It will be very hard to disrupt classic asset management from the old economy. Regulations, rules and everything. And this world of ours is moving way too fast for the old one to follow at the same pace.

Is there any possible situation that my initial stake in the platform gets diluted by any management action ? Like a second round of tokens issue, creation of another form of stake in the platform. If not, how this is guarantee ?

It will be baked in the contract. 100m is the coin cap.

Let me ask 2 questions following this answer:

- You gonna distribute 85% capital of the platform on a 1 round of funding ? Wouldn't be more advisable to let some of the coins to future funding if needed ?  What happens in the future, for example if you are reaching some milestones, doing well, but you need more "capital" to take the platform further ?

- The team keeps 15% of the coins and the market has 85% ?Isn't possible to someone who is very interested on the platform in the future to make an "hostile takeover", buying 51% of the coins in the market, what would happen in this situation ? 
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 01:44:31 AM

joined to the bounty of social media and newsletter
My Twitter @jacaf01jacaf
My facebook :https://www.facebook.com/afolabi.owagbenga
My Email : jacaf01@gmail.com
bitcointalk account : jacaf01

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
raphma

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 02:25:27 AM

i'll be following this project, hope you guys have a successful ico.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 03:16:09 AM

This project is quite nicely designed, at least from what I can see. I'll probably take a look once the ICO starts. Best of luck.
Yes, I agree and the designed is the face of the business and it will help to attract more investors to generate a good amount of investment during ICO. I am so excited for this one, I will also be putting some investment on this like I have supported it in the campaign.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 03:55:49 AM

Since i am still a newbie in this industry i can't understand all what they are talking about but i only know one thing and it is the crowd funding. Ive experience it before and it really has the ability to icrease profits. The only thing we could have do is to support and trust the management and i think they precisely stated all. What i also like about this project is the people involve are i think professionals
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 05:04:26 AM

OP must have a organize road map for this project. i think visual road map is good for easily understand the program of the project.
i will invest later once i have my funds.  Wink
this is a bit strange for me too. I can't see any road map in the OP. I think A road map is very important for a newborn crypto currency. we should at least know what you guys going to do and when you guys going to do..
at least ICO time is announced. but lots of other things which should be listed in Road map.
like wallet, exploror, web wallet, mobile wallet, mining pool, listing in exchanges etc.

OP give here some attention please.
BitBanksy

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 05:58:17 AM

OP must have a organize road map for this project. i think visual road map is good for easily understand the program of the project.
this is a bit strange for me too. I can't see any road map in the OP. I think A road map is very important for a newborn crypto currency. we should at least know what you guys going to do and when you guys going to do..
at least ICO time is announced. but lots of other things which should be listed in Road map.
like wallet, exploror, web wallet, mobile wallet, mining pool, listing in exchanges etc.

Just read the whitepaper again. If you participate in the ICO you will in turn receive shares and consequently become a shareholder. All the shares (or tokens if you prefer) will be premined and distributed on top of the Ethereum blockchain, thus avoiding the need of a mining pool, explorer etc...
Axente

Activity: 279

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 05:58:29 AM

Thanks for your answers so far but I'm really keen to know the escrow rules. Will funds be released right away when the 2000 BTC has been reached with the ICO?

utkarshm

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 06:25:22 AM

i'll be following this project, hope you guys have a successful ico.
Yes its a good decision to take a look and follow this project and i am looking forward to it as well.Looking like a fantantic project having a good potential and i think it will go far.It is pretty well designed and also providing a good opportunity for the investors to get some profit.
ICONOMI (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 06:33:29 AM

Thanks for your answers so far but I'm really keen to know the escrow rules. Will funds be released right away when the 2000 BTC has been reached with the ICO?

Funds collected during ICO are released only when we launch and distribute ICN tokens.

Here is a full blog post about collecting, rules, escrow: https://medium.com/iconominet/collecting-funds-and-multisig-key-holders-d2bb5d517a6f#.y9me4hp5g
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 06:43:47 AM

Yes, I agree and the designed is the face of the business and it will help to attract more investors to generate a good amount of investment during ICO. I am so excited for this one, I will also be putting some investment on this like I have supported it in the campaign.

Thats the thing that i  also noticed they have nice design which is very good thing  to be able to gain the attention of investors when they look at the profile of this project. All i can say that this project would definitely  attract more investors therefore it would be a successful project in the long run.

upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 07:03:10 AM

I agree road map is important but urging before the completion of ICO is not good in my opinion. Because with finishing ICO, they will come to know about budget and future plan based on the crowd interest and available funds. So, I believe we must wait for some more time or at least till ICO ends to get road map .
BitBanksy

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 07:34:30 AM

Funds collected during ICO are released only when we launch and distribute ICN tokens.

Here is a full blog post about collecting, rules, escrow: https://medium.com/iconominet/collecting-funds-and-multisig-key-holders-d2bb5d517a6f#.y9me4hp5g

Which means (if I read it well) that "If the funds aren’t released by the end of Q4 2016, meaning that we (ICONOMI) didn’t deliver our service, funds will be immediately returned to all the participants (by December 31 2016)."

Is that correct?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: