Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:17:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 [773] 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253575 times)
Castor94

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 02:44:37 PM

Pump baby pump, Im gonna be dissapointed if it doesn't go beyond 280

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
B!gSmoke

Activity: 514
Merit: 353

Respect has to be earned, just like money!

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 02:45:57 PM

Sometimes one has too much time for stupid things

But anyway,  if someone needs an idea for Christmas:

HAHA, hell yeah. Please Santa bring me some of them Cheesy
Xtrata

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 02:51:51 PM

"fat whale" "dump" bla bla, looks like you guys never seen a real pump and dump. This is a few btc sold and bought, far from anything major.
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 02:57:03 PM

I think this will get another dump, then pump.

Pump Wave, dump Wave, small pump Wave, small dump Wave then big pump Wave.

Now we have a small pump wave

icojaka

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 03:21:34 PM

Has the team stated when the first part of their platform will be ready?

No. Just that it will come 2017. There is no date for that so far. The index and the performance funds are started already as announced.

No. The performance fund is active with its first funding in Golem project. No direct way to invest into it for now.
The index - ICNX is not active yet, but is expected to become available for the public to invest into already this year.

Index fund is working from months. Although it is just like a model until now. Final touches are being made to it. It shows us the expected returns we would have got if we invested in index fund.

Maybe they have also invested some performance fund money in Wings Huh

Index fund does not exist yet. At the moment we only have the index itself - a fund based on it will follow by end of year.

Regarding Wings and ICNP - this subject is covered by our recent post https://medium.com/iconominet/iconomi-performance-fund-is-launched-with-the-first-investment-588ea41e95ab#.amg7xoz55 and the same is valid for Wings: “The specific projects the fund invests in will be transparent but will be announced after the conclusion of each ICO to avoid any market speculations.”
jackiedragon

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

Crypto Future here i come

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 03:33:52 PM

Has the team stated when the first part of their platform will be ready?

No. Just that it will come 2017. There is no date for that so far. The index and the performance funds are started already as announced.

No. The performance fund is active with its first funding in Golem project. No direct way to invest into it for now.
The index - ICNX is not active yet, but is expected to become available for the public to invest into already this year.

Index fund is working from months. Although it is just like a model until now. Final touches are being made to it. It shows us the expected returns we would have got if we invested in index fund.

Maybe they have also invested some performance fund money in Wings Huh

I would say it's possible Wink

To da Moon
boestin
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 03:52:08 PM

And the mini buble of today is bursting, it will go back to 0.000240 - 0.000250 mark by the end of the day.

Edit: Sold at 275, bought at 240, nice Cheesy

A warning to everyone who owns ICN.  Don't think you can escape a doomscenario by quick daytrading...  Once ICN takes off it's too late and you will regret it forever!
kobilica

Activity: 280
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 03:52:46 PM

Patterns started to emerge
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 04:36:45 PM

Where is this ICN trading at?   If they invested in wings... I want some ICN! 

So how does this work? Does the ICN team decide when and what to sell or is it a colaborative decision based on investors?

Sometimes, it's best to hold or HODL coins for massive returns instead of dumping at the end of a crowdsale.

Is there a minimum holding time?  I would assume since its a "Fund Management" that it would give these new coins atleast 1-2years before considering a sell-out

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2016, 04:47:13 PM

So how does this work? Does the ICN team decide when and what to sell or is it a colaborative decision based on investors?

Sometimes, it's best to hold or HODL coins for massive returns instead of dumping at the end of a crowdsale.

Is there a minimum holding time?  I would assume since its a "Fund Management" that it would give these new coins atleast 1-2years before considering a sell-out

hold til icnx and icnp is release of maybe even hold it forever for they send dividends weekly. receiving weekly dividends is a much better option for you shall have it forever so long as you keep your icn with you.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Daparski

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 04:48:49 PM

ICN is currently on Kraken and Liqui.
Iconomi decides where and how much to invest from the performance fund (pre-seeded with approximately 4.5M usd) - they are the fund managers. 20% of the profits will be distributed back to ICN holders as dividends. The team does not announce where and how much was invested before the relevant ICO is closed.

I would assume since its a "Fund Management" that it would give these new coins atleast 1-2years before considering a sell-out
It is your decision, I can tell you that many of the token holders are here for mid-long run - see etherscan. 67.5% are still on Iconomi (cold storage) and few of the biggest whales are either holding or hodling
Personally, I think that this project has a fair chance to become huge, so I am in no rush to sell anytime soon (your 1-2 years estimation is pretty much as mine).
pinkman12345
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 04:56:56 PM

hold til icnx and icnp is release of maybe even hold it forever for they send dividends weekly. receiving weekly dividends is a much better option for you shall have it forever so long as you keep your icn with you.

When it comes to dividends are there any estimates as to how much we can expect to see. Using a figure of, say 1000ICN, how much of a dividend in eth can i expect to see a year?

I know it all depends on the success of their investments, but lets say they only return 10% in the first year (which is still impressive imo), would that mean 10% of 4.5mill so 450k turned into eth then split by 100million, so each icn see's 0.0045 usd/year? So if i hold 1000icn i see 4.5usd return a year as a dividend?

If i'm totally wrong, please correct me, i'm not ashamed to admit i'm not as clued up on ICN as some people here.

Cheers

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2016, 05:03:03 PM

When it comes to dividends are there any estimates as to how much we can expect to see. Using a figure of, say 1000ICN, how much of a dividend in eth can i expect to see a year?

as you stated later, it's impossible to give an indication. wait until their products are out and working.

Daparski

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 05:27:56 PM

Where is this ICN trading at?   If they invested in wings... I want some ICN!  

Is there a minimum holding time?  I would assume since its a "Fund Management" that it would give these new coins atleast 1-2years before considering a sell-out

I know it all depends on the success of their investments, but lets say they only return 10% in the first year (which is still impressive imo), would that mean 10% of 4.5mill so 450k turned into eth then split by 100million, so each icn see's 0.0045 usd/year? So if i hold 1000icn i see 4.5usd return a year as a dividend?

If i'm totally wrong, please correct me, i'm not ashamed to admit i'm not as clued up on ICN as some people here.

Cheers

for the performance fund ICN holders will get 20% of profits. As ICN holder, you will get dividends from other funds as well in the form of fees.
Like stated - wait for the platform to be operational
Smiley
icojaka

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 05:31:14 PM

ICONOMI writing contest #1

Because we want to engage and include our community and ICONOMI supporters, we’ve decided to kick off a new contest to get your digital currency knowledge and writing skills activated. This is for FUN, therefore no ICN bounties! Our jury will however select the best authors (one per token) who will randomly receive one of the following symbolic prizes: an ICONOMI hat, an ICONOMI t-shirt or an ICONOMI badge.

We might use your texts (or parts of them) in our upcoming communications, especially on the open fund management platform website. We would like to tap into wisdom of crowds, and put collective intelligence to work and craft that perfect, short and easy to understand description of each cryptoasset, that will benefit our future fund managers as well as our individual and institutional investors. This is your chance to tell everyone what you think of a specific token, what it is, why you love it, why you think it will succeed, why it is different from all the others…

To enter this contest, all you need to do is to write a short description of one of the listed 10 digital currencies (app tokens) below. Depending on the success of this mini-contest, next week we can continue with the next 10 tokens (sorted by market cap).

RULES:
1. Executive summary style (100 - 200 word limit. Summarise the main benefits and features to describe the digital currency/app token. Focus on the highlights - think elevator pitch... Try to describe what makes the project stand out/different from others.)
2. Facts only - everything must be 100% accurate and verifiable (sorry, no opinion pieces);
3. Include links to pages from where you obtained the information (Mandatory! Official/reliable sources only. Links do not count towards the word limit)
4. English language only (sorry, but google-translated submissions will be disqualified)
5. Only one submission may be sent per token. You are however allowed to cover many tokens.
6. Deadline for submissions is 25 November 2016 7.00pm UTC.
7. By submitting your text, you agree to transfer all rights for it to ICONOMI (we may use your text or parts of it in our future communications without quoting you as author).

BONUS POINTS:
1. For making it understandable to fiat money/old economy investors, who might not have deep technical knowledge/experience with digital currencies.

EXAMPLE:
https://i.imgur.com/ZzsaonR.png

Contest winners will be announced in our BTT thread within days of the end of contest.
Winners will be determined by ICONOMI against the criteria of following the rules, technical knowledge and writing style.
Winners will need to PM us their mailing address to receive prizes.

SUBMIT YOUR ART HERE

Sm00kew

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 05:48:38 PM

As far as  I know, dash is POW coin not POS.

❘|❘ ICONOMI  Fund Management Platform
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2016, 05:53:25 PM

Because we want to engage and include our community and ICONOMI supporters, we’ve decided to kick off a new contest to get your digital currency knowledge and writing skills activated. This is for FUN, therefore no ICN bounties! Our jury will however select the best authors (one per token) who will randomly receive one of the following symbolic prizes: an ICONOMI hat, an ICONOMI t-shirt or an ICONOMI badge.

We might use your texts (or parts of them) in our upcoming communications, especially on the open fund management platform website. We would like to tap into wisdom of crowds, and put collective intelligence to work and craft that perfect, short and easy to understand description of each cryptoasset, that will benefit our future fund managers as well as our individual and institutional investors. This is your chance to tell everyone what you think of a specific token, what it is, why you love it, why you think it will succeed, why it is different from all the others…

To enter this contest, all you need to do is to write a short description of one of the listed 10 digital currencies (app tokens) below. Depending on the success of this mini-contest, next week we can continue with the next 10 tokens (sorted by market cap).

RULES:
1. Executive summary style (100 - 200 word limit. Summarise the main benefits and features to describe the digital currency/app token. Focus on the highlights - think elevator pitch... Try to describe what makes the project stand out/different from others.)
2. Facts only - everything must be 100% accurate and verifiable (sorry, no opinion pieces);
3. Include links to pages from where you obtained the information (Mandatory! Official/reliable sources only. Links do not count towards the word limit)
4. English language only (sorry, but google-translated submissions will be disqualified)
5. Only one submission may be sent per token. You are however allowed to cover many tokens.
7. By submitting your text, you agree to transfer all rights for it to ICONOMI (we may use your text or parts of it in our future communications without quoting you as author).

BONUS POINTS:
1. For making it understandable to fiat money/old economy investors, who might not have deep technical knowledge/experience with digital currencies.

EXAMPLE:

Contest winners will be announced in our BTT thread within days of the end of contest.
Winners will be determined by ICONOMI against the criteria of following the rules, technical knowledge and writing style.

SUBMIT YOUR ART HERE

Thats nice , Lets try this Smiley
anonbit992

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

A Trader & An Investor

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 05:55:21 PM

RULES:

BONUS POINTS:

EXAMPLE:

SUBMIT YOUR ART HERE

This seems like a good idea to keep the community vibrant. And is the writer need to write about  top 10 listed coins by market cap ?

██
                           ██████
                         █████████
                      █████████████
                    █████████████████
                      █████████████████
                       █████████████████
              ███        █████████████████
            ██████        █████████████████
          ██████████        █████████████████
       ██████████████        █████████████████
      █████████████████        █████████████████
       █████████████████        ████████████████
        █████████████████        █████████████
          █████████████████        █████████
           █████████████████        ██████
             █████████████████        ██
              █████████████████       
                █████████████████       
                 █████████████████       
                   █████████████████       
                    █████████████████       
                      █████████████████       
                       █████████████████       
                         █████████████████       
               ███        █████████████████
             ██████         █████████████████
           ██████████        █████████████████
         █████████████         █████████████████
          █████████████████        ███████████████
            █████████████████        ███████████
             █████████████████        ███████
               █████████████████        ███
                █████████████████
                  ████████████████
                   █████████████████
                     █████████████
                      ██████████
                        ██████
                         ██

●●  VISUAL STRATEGY BUILDER  ●● BOUNTY | ANN | WHITEPAPER 
●●  FOR CRYPTOTRADING  ●●●●●●●● TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER 
         ALGORITHMIC TRADING | STRATEGY OPTIMIZATION | COPY TRADING
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 06:03:24 PM

Buy ICN now! The fat whale who dumped it is now coming back to buy

ICN is still very cheap when we look over innovation features what they have. Than potential is looking so great and now still has time to get in there.
Nachbar90

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2016, 06:12:56 PM

RULES:

BONUS POINTS:

EXAMPLE:

SUBMIT YOUR ART HERE

Nice, I want that shirt Cheesy

JOIN OFFICIAL ICONOMI SLACK FOR INSTANT NEWS FROM THE TEAM - http://iconominet.herokuapp.com
Pages: « 1 ... 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 [773] 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: