Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:15:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 [799] 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253581 times)
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 03:41:53 PM

Yes Yes, until you get that "software" update that fucks up mETH for eternity.

Fuck it.

I must be paranoid as fuck.

Too much mETH in my diet perhaps....

Better become a sheep and allow myself to be led blindly to the big bad wolves....

All Hail King Vikachu......

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 03:45:36 PM

Round 2...
FIGHT
!

Dont feed the trolls guys. Let they talk alone!

DeadBirdzz

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 03:52:19 PM

Round 2...
FIGHT
!

Dont feed the trolls guys. Let they talk alone!

...them....

you win....i'll shut the fuck up.....

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
petricag

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 03:54:26 PM

you people talk about changing the platform. Does any of you have any idea how that would be done in practice ?
During ICO it was simple .. you provide the address and when ICO is done the tokens are sent to that address.
Now ... there are many who bought their ICN after the ICO was done ... how do you contact them to ask for the address on the new platform in a decent/fair way?
Yes I am sure the devs have thought about ... we just have to believe in them ...
Personally, if the ETH would die ... all the tokens on top of it would also have the same faith ...
I doubt that would really happen in the near future, but as long as the technology is bound to some guy ... its just a meter of time. That is why ETH is not the store of value.
Daparski

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 04:27:16 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

says the one hiding behind a newbie account.....

PS: AM a YUUUGGGEEEE TRoll....much bigger than you could ever be......

Kiss

You are right. In am a hodler rank#23 in the holderslist . Big newbieeeee Smiley

Fantastic.....then you are just proving that you have more money than sense...................

You think what you think. I make more money then you ever can imagine. Good luck with your concerns..

Good for you....

Quite frankly, I don't give a flying fuck about imagining how much money "YOU" are making.

I ain't living your life......

Kind of funny to see how people revert to using these kinds of arguments when cornered....

May I suggest that you read this book: "Under Saturn's Shadow: The Wounding and Healing of Men" by James Hollis

You might just learn something....

Kiss

Now you are concerned about me ? you are concerning about everything you must have a hard time in your life.  Everybody who says that they are not in ICN for the money is lying! Thank you for your suggestions but i dont read gay books.

Fine, I'll bite....just because I'm bored.....

It is exactly because I am in ICN for the money that I am raising concerns about mETH

I Want ICN to pamp past fucking URANUS........if you didn't get that already, then you are just one big thicko with more money than sense...(which you have abundantly demonstrated so far)

And you obviously have no grasp on fucking reality if you're calling a book "GAY"

A wise man once said: "Never judge a book by its cover".....

Kiss

If your are in for the money then why did you invest if you have so much concerns? If you invest in ICN you invest indirectly in Ether too because ICN is on their platform. I understand the concerns but i have trust in the devs that they gonna solve these problems, they already doing a great job en working hard for the community. I want ethereum to succeed because it is for the icn investors benefit. But if you want to attract investors you scare them away with this kind of talk because talking about concerns is helping nobody because its to late for concerns if you invested and it make look ICN team stupid. Sell or dont complain. Im not here for books im here for moontalk and lambo pics. Reddit is for the serious talk. a man said once " Life is like a box of chocolates..."   ICN to fucking Plutooooo

If you invest in ICN you invest indirectly in Ether too because ICN is on their platform

If you invest in AWS you invest indirectly in Cisco too because that could based company is using their platform infrastructure.

If you invest in a CRM company you invest indirectly in Salesforce too because that CRM is on their platform

If you invest in a stock you invest indirectly in the stock exchange too because that stock is on their platform

And that is from  #23 in the top investors list.. Have you read the FAQs at all?
Q: What if the Ethereum blockchain fails?
A: As low as the probability of that happening is, there are other great platforms out there - for example Lisk...
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 04:28:26 PM

Why would ETH die? its been there for quite awhile already. It could have been dead long before it has good value if they plan to abandon it. ETH is just too good and i should say better than btc and its built for adoption.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Showtime2017

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 04:42:42 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Kiss

You are right. In am a hodler rank#23 in the holderslist . Big newbieeeee Smiley

Fantastic.....then you are just proving that you have more money than sense...................

https://m.popkey.co/390fea/oGme8.gif

You think what you think. I make more money then you ever can imagine. Good luck with your concerns..

Good for you....

Quite frankly, I don't give a flying fuck about imagining how much money "YOU" are making.

Kind of funny to see how people revert to using these kinds of arguments when cornered....

May I suggest that you read this book: "Under Saturn's Shadow: The Wounding and Healing of Men" by James Hollis

Kiss

Now you are concerned about me ? you are concerning about everything you must have a hard time in your life.  Everybody who says that they are not in ICN for the money is lying! Thank you for your suggestions but i dont read gay books.

It is exactly because I am in ICN for the money that I am raising concerns about mETH

I Want ICN to pamp past fucking URANUS........if you didn't get that already, then you are just one big thicko with more money than sense...(which you have abundantly demonstrated so far)

And you obviously have no grasp on fucking reality if you're calling a book "GAY"

Kiss

If your are in for the money then why did you invest if you have so much concerns? If you invest in ICN you invest indirectly in Ether too because ICN is on their platform. I understand the concerns but i have trust in the devs that they gonna solve these problems, they already doing a great job en working hard for the community. I want ethereum to succeed because it is for the icn investors benefit. But if you want to attract investors you scare them away with this kind of talk because talking about concerns is helping nobody because its to late for concerns if you invested and it make look ICN team stupid. Sell or dont complain. Im not here for books im here for moontalk and lambo pics. Reddit is for the serious talk. a man said once " Life is like a box of chocolates..."   ICN to fucking Plutooooo

If you invest in ICN you invest indirectly in Ether too because ICN is on their platform

If you invest in AWS you invest indirectly in Cisco too because that could based company is using their platform infrastructure.

If you invest in a CRM company you invest indirectly in Salesforce too because that CRM is on their platform

If you invest in a stock you invest indirectly in the stock exchange too because that stock is on their platform

And that is from  #23 in the top investors list.. Have you read the FAQs at all?
A: As low as the probability of that happening is, there are other great platforms out there - for example Lisk...

What if you wake up tommorow and your dick chopped off? It is all speculating in a experimental project. Wtf do you think get rich without risks? If you cant take it sell your ICN tokens to somebody who understands how this works and leave crypto,  this is not for you.
DeadBirdzz

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 04:48:02 PM

Why would ETH die? its been there for quite awhile already. It could have been dead long before it has good value if they plan to abandon it. ETH is just too good and i should say better than btc and its built for adoption.

More "FUD"

http://pastebin.com/UZczM1a4

http://www.forbes.com/sites/francescoppola/2016/11/26/ethereums-latest-hard-fork-shows-it-has-a-very-long-way-to-go/#39057762275b

KEYWORDS: This is an involuntary hard fork.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
wakier

Activity: 826
Merit: 260

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 05:17:04 PM

Full of FUD and Troll here!  Cheesy

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
iotacampaign

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 05:18:21 PM

I'll bet they will go to 1000 pages in this thread within a few days again Smiley
Showtime2017

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 05:28:45 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Kiss

https://m.popkey.co/390fea/oGme8.gif

Good for you....

Kiss

Kiss

What if you wake up tommorow and your dick chopped off? It is all speculating in a experimental project. Wtf do you think get rich without risks? If you cant take it sell your ICN tokens to somebody who understands how this works and leave crypto,  this is not for you.

1. One should NEVER EVER be with ANY WOMAN who has LORENA BOBBIT characteristics.

2. This is about ensuring that ICN fucking pamps to the moon.

3. This is about Mitigating Risks by having a plan B if Plan A goes FUBAR.

4. Crypto as a whole is fucking Schizo. If you understand how mental illness works, then you should immediately go into research and go on to win the Nobel Prize for Medicine. Your talents are obviously being wasted in "crypto".

5. Am done replying to you as I can feel my brain cells dying as we speak.....

1.Sleep with your eyes open

2.One thing is for sure and that's for sure

3.plan b is SELL,  just relax

4.Save some to think about not worrying too much
btcforchild

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 05:36:59 PM

I'll bet they will go to 1000 pages in this thread within a few days again Smiley
I think you are right, this thread will be full of trolls up to 1000 pages
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 05:43:07 PM

People are curious to know what is going to happen in near future. I think before next month we will be there because people are just panic at the moment and want to get rich by overnight there.
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 06:08:11 PM

image credit goes to Houssam from the NEXUS slack trading channel.
honolulumark

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Knowledge is power

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 06:11:27 PM

People are curious to know what is going to happen in near future. I think before next month we will be there because people are just panic at the moment and want to get rich by overnight there.

Well, you should sell if you're in a panic.

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 06:33:30 PM

image credit goes to Houssam from the NEXUS slack trading channel.

alright, that's really funny Cheesy but let's go back to Iconomi, they can always move to a better (future) chain tech. so wouldn't be too worried about ethereum state

LeonardoDaVinci

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 06:39:08 PM

Jokes aside... ETHEREUM IS BACK!

aDAPPter

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 06:40:45 PM

lol... I feel sorry for those who ate the FUD and sold their ICN so cheap.  Grin
blastbob

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 06:43:01 PM

lol... I feel sorry for those who ate the FUD and sold their ICN so cheap.  Grin

Yea i just got 50k more

Bitrated user: blastbob.
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 06:48:25 PM

Jokes aside... ETHEREUM IS BACK!

Yes...until the next bug kills its buzz again............
Pages: « 1 ... 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 [799] 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: