Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:35:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 [1160] 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253578 times)
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

move that crypto

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 03:38:58 PM

All of this trolling makes a point though : we're still waiting for a lot of news and info from the team..

Fair enough for the platform, I'd better see the release of an awesome one a month later than a buggy one right now, but still, there are a lot of things that weren't addressed and were supposed to become clear in annoucements to come :

• What about the Legal part 2 article that was promised several months ago? Is Ervin still working on it?
  • What about the ICN card? The last comm about it was Tim mentioning "Most likely in January with support in iOS and Android apps." Is it even still a thing?

Plus, it seems like some members of the team just went AWOL. As mentioned before, we haven't heard anything from Ervin in several months.
Sladana apparently left the team, and unless I missed it, we had no comm about it whatsoever. What happened? What happened to her tokens, btw ?  Grin

HODLER here, the purpose of this post is defo not to FUD. But a lot of ICO investors, among which I am, got convinced by your project in the first place because of great PR and team transparency.
What the hell happened since then ?

Come on guys, throw us a fvcking bone.

If you didn't know that Ervin switched from legal to operations weeks ago, then you may want to pay more attention to the real sources of info from team, medium, slack, reddit, twitter.

They now have outside counsel from Novak Rutar Law Firm.  A lawyer from the firm, Nejc Novak, gave a speech at The Blockchain Event in florida.  I'm not sure if anyone filmed it.

The team is on slack and reddit chatting with people at least once per week.  They said they have ~8 developers working fulltime on testing the platform and they will launch it whenever it's ready.  Here's the activity on their github that they posted in slack:

Keep in mind, they might also be relatively silent if they have buy orders or don't want to give the competition too much info on their activity.

p.s. People who bought into the troll rumor that there would be some big announcement on 9 February just because they were going to a conference that day are foolish.

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fdgara

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 04:07:13 PM

All of this trolling makes a point though : we're still waiting for a lot of news and info from the team..

Fair enough for the platform, I'd better see the release of an awesome one a month later than a buggy one right now, but still, there are a lot of things that weren't addressed and were supposed to become clear in annoucements to come :

• What about the Legal part 2 article that was promised several months ago? Is Ervin still working on it?
  • What about the ICN card? The last comm about it was Tim mentioning "Most likely in January with support in iOS and Android apps." Is it even still a thing?

Plus, it seems like some members of the team just went AWOL. As mentioned before, we haven't heard anything from Ervin in several months.
Sladana apparently left the team, and unless I missed it, we had no comm about it whatsoever. What happened? What happened to her tokens, btw ?  Grin

HODLER here, the purpose of this post is defo not to FUD. But a lot of ICO investors, among which I am, got convinced by your project in the first place because of great PR and team transparency.

Iconomi.index is already working and will be announced very soon. There are a few people who have access to it right now and i think they said it has $30,000 invested in it. After that, 'things will flow' like they said. So let's just be patient and enjoy the fact that it is still so early and very little people know about Iconomi. I'm sure comms will improve once registration is open and we will have more AMAs etc... The problem is now, anytime they answer a question, they get bombarded with 10 additional questions and every single word they say is heavily scrutinised, misinterpreted and causes more problems than it solves. It would be time consuming and not the best way to use their time.

I prefer if they use their time to focus on the release of index coupled with a strong PR campaign to attract investments from 'old economy'. If it gets to March 31st and there has been nothing, then yeah I would be concerned as well. But for now, we have to be patient and let them use their time in the most effective way that is beneficial for the platform in the longterm, not what benefits people's emotions in the short term. I understand where you're coming from though and everyone is entitled to their opinion. Personally my opinion is comms is not an issue for me so far and the quality of platform and PR after it is released is far more important for me.  Wink
Vinz421

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 04:17:25 PM

If you didn't know that Ervin switched from legal to operations weeks ago, then you may want to pay more attention to the real sources of info from team, medium, slack, reddit, twitter.

They now have outside counsel from Novak Rutar Law Firm.  A lawyer from the firm, Nejc Novak, gave a speech at The Blockchain Event in florida.  I'm not sure if anyone filmed it.

The team is on slack and reddit chatting with people at least once per week.  They said they have ~8 developers working fulltime on testing the platform and they will launch it whenever it's ready.  Here's the activity on their github that they posted in slack:

Keep in mind, they might also be relatively silent if they have buy orders or don't want to give the competition too much info on their activity.

p.s. People who bought into the troll rumor that there would be some big announcement on 9 February just because they were going to a conference that day are foolish.

Thanks for the info, MoveCrypto.

I didn't know for Ervin. Wil take a look if I can find anything.

Yet I'm on Slack everyday, and checking medium and Reddit several times a week.  Smiley
Problem is, you can't be permanently on Slack, waiting for Jani to answer a question every other day.

About medium, let's be honest, except for Byteballs, no new info about the project has been added there since the PF delay announcement.

Concerning the GitHub pic and the PF dev, yeah, saw that on Slack a few weeks ago when it was posted. Big deal.
My main problem remains unadressed. They don't fvcking communicate.

PS : I didn't buy in this troll rumor, the program of the event was available online from day one, and it made no sense to announce it there.
But well, considering how their PR go these days ... Who knows, right ?
kobilica

Activity: 280
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 04:25:56 PM

MoveCrypto

move that crypto

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 05:13:32 PM

Thanks for the info, MoveCrypto.

I didn't know for Ervin. Wil take a look if I can find anything.

Yet I'm on Slack everyday, and checking medium and Reddit several times a week.  Smiley
Problem is, you can't be permanently on Slack, waiting for Jani to answer a question every other day.

About medium, let's be honest, except for Byteballs, no new info about the project has been added there since the PF delay announcement.

Concerning the GitHub pic and the PF dev, yeah, saw that on Slack a few weeks ago when it was posted. Big deal.
My main problem remains unadressed. They don't fvcking communicate.

PS : I didn't buy in this troll rumor, the program of the event was available online from day one, and it made no sense to announce it there.
But well, considering how their PR go these days ... Who knows, right ?

You make a good point.  My speculation is, what if they have friends or business partners who haven't finished accumulating yet?  Best thing a dev team can do to get buy orders filled is to remain relatively silent.  I think their PR has been good.  They give an update every time there is actual news, instead of updating just for the sake of updating.  Makes sense to save the PR energy until platform is launched with ICNX.  They said that would be in Q1 2017.

ecawyna

Activity: 294

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 05:28:47 PM

Would be nice to see dev keep silence for few months. I wish we cwn buy back around .0002-.0003 Grin

▄▄█████████▄                    ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄█████████████████▄             ▄████████████████▄
   █████            ▀█████        ▄█████            █████
  ████                 █████    █████                 ████
 ███                    ▀████    ██                     ███
▐███                      █████                         ▐███
███▌                        ████           ▐████████████████
▐███                         ▀████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ████                   ██▄    █████                    ▄▄▄
  ████                ██████    ▀████▄                ▄███
   ▀█████          ███████        ▀█████▄          ▄████▀
      █████████████████              ▀████████████████▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀                      ▀▀██████▀▀
  æ t e r n i t y
  The Oracle Machine
          ██
      ▄██ ██ ██▄
     ▐██  ██  ██
     ▐██      ██
     ▐██  ▄▄  ██
     ▐██▄▐██ ▄██
       ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
      ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
     ▐██ ▐██ ▀██
     ▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
     ▐██     ▐██
     ▐██ ▐██ ▄██
      ▀█ ▐██ █▀
         ▐██
✅ Unchained Smart Contracts
✅ Decentralized Oracle
✅ Turing-Complete
✅ State-Channels
✅ Infinitly Scalable
     ██
 ▄██ ██ ██▄
▐██  ██  ██
▐██      ██
▐██  ▄▄  ██
▐██▄▐██ ▄██
  ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
 ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
▐██ ▐██ ▀██
▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
▐██     ▐██
▐██ ▐██ ▄██
 ▀█ ▐██ █▀
    ▐██
[ WHITEPAPER]                     ██
                   ▄██▌
                  ████
                ▄█████
              ▄██████▌
             ████████
           ▄█████████   ▄▄▄▄
          █████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████▀
       ██▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
              ▐███████▀
              ██████▀
              █████▀
             ▐███▀
             ███
             █▀
(en)Lightning
Smart Contracts
|TESTNET|
jackiedragon

Activity: 284

Crypto Future here i come

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 07:28:24 PM

To da Moon
Nargil

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 07:36:04 PM

Looks like people are dumping since no news came out of the conference

Uhm, well that's like last 2 hours. Drop in the last 7 days was just 1.77%, which is quite natural after the Bitcoin madness. Last 24 hours were +1.25%
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 07:39:45 PM

Looks like people are dumping since no news came out of the conference

Uhm, well that's like last 2 hours. Drop in the last 7 days was just 1.77%, which is quite natural after the Bitcoin madness. Last 24 hours were +1.25%

I wouldn't bother trying to reason with these idiots, just ignore them. They have no effect on anything they are just attention whores.
Fidel007

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 07:40:57 PM

Fuck a kebab.

They never said they would release news at the conference.

Just a bunch of pumpers who made assumptions.

If you are selling your ICN cause of these FAKE news, then you are fucking idiots who would be better off sucking dicks for a living.

Kiss
MoveCrypto

move that crypto

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 07:42:38 PM

The price is almost exactly the same as it was before the "Feb. 9 announcement!" miniature pump and dump

Looking at the volume, the most profit someone could have made off this troll "pump/dump" is if they sold 100k ICN at 47k then are able to rebuy around 43k.  About 10k ICN profit if they played it perfectly with 100k ICN.

The profit opportunity on this volatility was nowhere near as good as the mini pump/dump around 28 December.  People are holding their ICN tightly because there's only 7 weeks left in Q1 2017.

Fidel007

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 08:30:20 PM

lol

neufund......

just one look at the team and you will be running for the hills......

hey Warren Buffet you faggot, I'll sell you my ICN for $10 each, you ain't getting it cheaper.....unless you suck a kebab.... Kiss
Nargil

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 08:34:50 PM

Decentralized Fund Management platforms NeuFund.org & MelonPort.com are almost here.
Why trust funds with shady Middle Men in Slovenia & their Centralized platform (Iconomi) while you can launch & invest in same crypto funds on Decentralized Fund Management platforms like NeuFund & MelonPort
Iconomi project had potential in 2016, but this is 2017 and this project will be Dead-on-Arrival when they launch Iconomi OFM in late 2017/2018.

https://techcrunch.com/2017/01/17/neufund/

Can you at least stop repeating the same shit?

Also, I love the logic.

"This project was great in 2016, but now it's 2017 and new projects that want to deliver basically the same are the bestest!" The project which is already a few months in development and their market cap is what, 20 times bigger than that shit you just posted are better? Christ, you are so fuckin retarded you can't even make FUDing right. Why don't you just fuck off already really? And mods on this forum are apparently just for the fun.
andron8383

Activity: 333

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 08:35:11 PM

...People are holding their ICN tightly because there's only 7 weeks left in Q1 2017.

Impatient people will dump coin as always and those who can hold will get some extra when we see final effect.
If ICNX and ICNP platform will be user-friendly and have those features they needed to add.
Like always with such projects security is main problem, better delay some time and make few audits before final release and make
it DDOS protected in some ways although DDOS is quite cheap to do.
I keep to that what they have said that platform is working but they are adding extra features will see effects i guess.

But DEV team is quite silent I must say now, anyway their main goal is to "make ICN great again"...
with delivering at end they so far were missing timings but they were delivering good stuff at end so keep calm people.
Warren_Buffett

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 08:36:11 PM

lol

neufund......

just one look at the team and you will be running for the hills......

Better run for the hills... because Germans don't fuck around:

Before Neufund, Adamovicz was one of the founders of the app search engine Xyo, acquired by NASDAQ-listed Mandalay in 2014.
https://techcrunch.com/2017/01/17/neufund/
https://i.imgur.com/d5FC681.png

https://i.imgur.com/5p4vhSa.png
Daparski

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 08:42:28 PM

LOL Warren troll have finally came out of his shithole

why don't you go to melonport thread and post there?
As for "decentralized platform" melonport that has planned time to market in 2 years and the funds held in cold storage? Really decentralized..
Or they will be held by the smart contract - let's go for the DAO2 hack..  I see tons of traditional investors pour their money there.
LOL
With scummy ex golden sucks VP and ICO investors to be diluted during those 2 years your lunch money investment will not be enough to by a tree fiddy.
Warren_Buffett

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 09:00:24 PM

As for "decentralized platform" melonport that has planned time to market in 2 years and the funds held in cold storage? Really decentralized..
Or they will be held by the smart contract - let's go for the DAO2 hack..  I see tons of traditional investors pour their money there.
LOL
With scummy ex golden sucks VP and ICO investors to be diluted during those 2 years your lunch money investment will not be enough to by a tree fiddy.

Daparski & /u/REPholder must be the same person.
Always making poor investment choices...
ps. I hate to break it to you, but Gnosis will kill REP, just like Neufund & Melonport will kill Iconomi.
https://i.imgur.com/KY7Ryb7.png
andron8383

Activity: 333

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 09:00:38 PM

Lol they will lock money for 2 years - yea those investors are "interesting" people over those 2 years, real government approved ETFs will appear.
ICN with even delayed timing will pay some good dividends till that.
I had to be moron to dump ICN for that deal lol.
2 years in crypto is like 2 decades in real life.

their assets will  be held in smart contracts = DAO 2.0 Cheesy...
With all ETH complex programming fail is in high RISK.
Daparski

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 09:07:32 PM

LOL

Daparski & /u/REPholder must be the same person.
Always making poor investment choices...
ps. I hate to break it to you, but Gnosis will kill REP, just like Neufund & Melonport will kill Iconomi.

You ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer.. Try using your head for a change..
Daparski is Daparski both here and on reddit..

I can see how your lunch box investment in melonport gets decentralized eaten byte after byte.. for 2 years

Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 09:08:11 PM

No news? I keep my ICN, but I hope hits something, everything's strange...
Missing more explanations and a dev direction.
Pages: « 1 ... 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 [1160] 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: