Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:05:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Uquid bitcoin debit card reviews  (Read 27776 times)
Naokia980

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★PlayAmo.com★

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 10:28:56 AM

Hi. Is that possible to order plastic debit card without verification? How long does it take to top up card balance? Thanks.

uquid

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

All In One Services with UQUID

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 10:31:40 AM

Hi. Is that possible to order plastic debit card without verification? How long does it take to top up card balance? Thanks.
hi

yes you can order unlimited card without verification
(however, each card have limit of 2500Eur and if you need more than that limit you have to upgrade that card)

Regard

Naokia980

★PlayAmo.com★

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 12:26:11 PM

hi

(however, each card have limit of 2500Eur and if you need more than that limit you have to upgrade that card)

Regard

Thanks.
 1)How long does it take to top up card balance?
2)You exchange btc to usd and transfer funds to card instantly? Is whole process is instant?
3)Do you have any promotion? I am interested bitcoin plastic debit card.
4) How fast is delivery?
5) Do you use standart mail service?
6)Which bank do you use as a card issuer?
7) Which currency should customer choose if doesnt want to pay high atm and forex fee?

Thanks for answers!

Addisonbt

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 01:03:30 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2017, 06:54:32 PM by Addisonbt

hi

Regard

Thanks.
2)You exchange btc to usd and transfer funds to card instantly? Is whole process is instant?
4) How fast is delivery?
7) Which currency should customer choose if doesnt want to pay high atm and forex fee?

Thanks for answers!

via PM
Naokia980

★PlayAmo.com★

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 05:54:31 PM

i already send card to forwarding company address on Germany and they will deliver it to me. Is that possible?

uquid

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 11:54:53 PM

My deposit as being pending for over 12 hours now. Have i being scammed or what? I have used other bitcoin card providers and i have never seen any of them that is as slow as uquid in processing payment. Everything on uquid is completely different from other crypto cards providers which strive on given there customers the best experience while using there products. The support are dead and  It also seems as if payments are approved manually and not instants as done by your competitors

hello
it seem you make payment with not correct amount requested
and you have to wait our finance team manual adjustment and accept ( which take up to 72 hour) we already clear out this point at : https://uquid.com/faq

may i have your account number please i can help you check

uquid

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2017, 12:08:23 AM

My deposit as being pending for over 12 hours now. Have i being scammed or what? I have used other bitcoin card providers and i have never seen any of them that is as slow as uquid in processing payment. Everything on uquid is completely different from other crypto cards providers which strive on given there customers the best experience while using there products. The support are dead and  It also seems as if payments are approved manually and not instants as done by your competitors

hello
it seem you make payment with not correct amount requested
and you have to wait our finance team manual adjustment and accept ( which take up to 72 hour) we already clear out this point at : https://uquid.com/faq

may i have your account number please i can help you check

it seem this is your bitcoin transaction
https://blockchain.info/address/1L59tNEPXsok9Si5T3xmMqcgqHFAnUQeMA
it still have no confirmations in bitcoin network
you have to wait to 6 confirmation before bitcoin reach out our server.
(no body can control on bitcoin network. all you need is waiting until it show up 6 confirmations. after 6 confirmation you did not see your money credit. our team always ready for support you 24h via skype: uquid.support

Regard

uquid

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2017, 12:09:48 AM

i already send card to forwarding company address on Germany and they will deliver it to me. Is that possible?

yes
you can another forward mail service for receive your card if we do not support direct delivery to your country

Naokia980

★PlayAmo.com★

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2017, 07:46:29 AM

hi

Regard

Thanks.
4) How fast is delivery?

Please answer questions.

Thanks for answers!

uquid

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2017, 09:42:14 AM

hi

Regard

Thanks.
4) How fast is delivery?

Please answer questions.

Thanks for answers!

1)How long does it take to top up card balance?  >>> it instantly
2)You exchange btc to usd and transfer funds to card instantly? Is whole process is instant?   YES
3)Do you have any promotion? I am interested bitcoin plastic debit card. > At the moment NO ( we offer for some business partner only)
4) How fast is delivery?  ( it depend on country you want delivery to: within European it take only 1>5 working days)
5) Do you use standart mail service?    >>> we using postal service for free delivery + DHL (with tracking for Express delivery)
6)Which bank do you use as a card issuer?  >>> card issued directed by VISA (not bank)
7) Which currency should customer choose if doesnt want to pay high atm and forex fee? >> you should get card same currency you want ( then you do not have to pay 3% convert fees )

Naokia980

★PlayAmo.com★

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2017, 02:00:21 PM

hi

Regard

Thanks.
4) How fast is delivery?

Please answer questions.

Thanks for answers!

2)You exchange btc to usd and transfer funds to card instantly? Is whole process is instant?   YES
3)Do you have any promotion? I am interested bitcoin plastic debit card. > At the moment NO ( we offer for some business partner only)
4) How fast is delivery?  ( it depend on country you want delivery to: within European it take only 1>5 working days)
5) Do you use standart mail service?    >>> we using postal service for free delivery + DHL (with tracking for Express delivery)
6)Which bank do you use as a card issuer?  >>> card issued directed by VISA (not bank)
7) Which currency should customer choose if doesnt want to pay high atm and forex fee? >> you should get card same currency you want ( then you do not have to pay 3% convert fees )

I already forward my card to Germany.Everything is smooth.Thanks again! Please clarify card  issuer.Isnt that  Wire Crest(gibraltar)? Other  btc debit card processors use this company. Or card is Visa's property? Huh

uquid

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2017, 05:54:21 PM

hi

Regard

Thanks.
4) How fast is delivery?

Please answer questions.

Thanks for answers!

I already forward my card to Germany.Everything is smooth.Thanks again! Please clarify card  issuer.Isnt that  Wire Crest(gibraltar)? Other  btc debit card processors use this company. Or card is Visa's property? Huh

Hello
our card issued by WC company
( you can see some other company have same card issue is WC but we have different BIN from VISA then you should have different result in using)

Regard

kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 08:51:15 PM

Hello, I am really bit curious about the debit card you are talking about, I've been here for a couple of months but never try to have this one. I am pretty much interested in this Uquid bitcoin debit card, may I know how much the card of uquid debit card. And also please excuse if I had lot of question. can somebody guide me on this thing procedure. Thanks so much.
Naokia980

★PlayAmo.com★

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2017, 12:44:32 PM

Hello, I am really bit curious about the debit card you are talking about, I've been here for a couple of months but never try to have this one. I am pretty much interested in this Uquid bitcoin debit card, may I know how much the card of uquid debit card. And also please excuse if I had lot of question. can somebody guide me on this thing procedure. Thanks so much.

It really worth for 16.99 for plastic debit card.I ordered one.I reccomend it to everyone who want to cash bitcoins easily. Wink

emile_welle

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 09:23:32 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2017, 10:32:33 AM by emile_welle

My problem has been resolved. For details see this topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1812374.msg18054458
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 10:22:00 PM

I am unable to use their virtual card, no reply from their support in 7 days and the only way to withdraw money is via a bank transfer:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1812374

Smells like scam. Happy to take my words back if UQUID replies to my e-mail and we find a solution.
Shocked Let us update  because i am planning to buy on of their visa card and hope that it will work what i need in some payment methods to online services.. if their one card will work to me..
Can you PM me about the Bin i mean the first digit of the visa card so that i know if its from other vcc or not..

According the link given from the first page i check and they are offering free UQUID debit card.. are you guys get your own for free?
Naokia980

★PlayAmo.com★

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 03:56:00 PM

Still dont accept my card. Why it takes so long shipping plastic card? More than 20 days and still no update.. This is unacceptable.  Embarrassed

uquid

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 05:19:03 PM

Still dont accept my card. Why it takes so long shipping plastic card? More than 20 days and still no update.. This is unacceptable.  Embarrassed
hi
i am sorry for that issue
however, if you order card with "standard delivery"
your card will delivery with postal service " send a a letter"
and it could delay by your local postal service
i am not sure what country you from (if your country postal service not really good and fast, we advice you using Express delivery option which your card will delivery with DHL and have tracking number

please contact us if you need further advice

Regard

Naokia980

★PlayAmo.com★

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 11:25:20 PM

hi
i am sorry for that issue
however, if you order card with "standard delivery"
your card will delivery with postal service " send a a letter"
and it could delay by your local postal service
i am not sure what country you from (if your country postal service not really good and fast, we advice you using Express delivery option which your card will delivery with DHL and have tracking number

please contact us if you need further advice

Regard

yes i choosed standart delivery.  Can you send me details of shipping date to my inbox? Thanks.

hogie2010

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 09:39:36 PM

I live in Canada but you don't offer a card in CDN. Does that mean every time I make a ATM withdrawal with the card in Canada I will be charged 3% for conversion?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: