Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:18:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OgNasty: "@Lutpin: Really should kill himself."  (Read 13382 times)
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 05:07:30 AM

First of all, I absolutely do not condone someone telling someone else that they "should kill himself"

Agreed.  Lutpin, despite what I may or may not think of you and your behavior, suggesting you kill yourself, even if being sarcastic, was not appropriate and I am sorry I made the comment.  If you killed yourself as a result of my statement, I would certainly lose sleep over it and feel a great deal of guilt.  While I tend to think people are a little too sensitive these days, my own beliefs don't excuse me from perceived threats and I'm sorry that you thought I was threatening you, I wasn't.  Rather than asking you to provide IP evidence it was me who made the comment like I'm being asked, I've taken responsibility for my actions and apologized.  I should not have said that you should kill yourself.  I did, and I am sorry.

Great post OgNasty!
You had the balls to man up and apologize, now that an apology has been made everyone can move on with their life's as i am sure everyone involved has better things to do than forum fighting. All the best  Smiley

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barrysty1e

Activity: 636
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 05:11:50 AM

It saddens me that I feel the need to write this thread. What you're seeing right here is the result of a conflict that has been going on for way too long now.
A conflict which I never intended to, and one which I did everything remotely possible to avoid, but frankly, no matter how hard I tried, it failed.
Taking things out in public isn't normally my way, but hands down, I tried sorting this out, over and over again, and this is the last option I see for myself.

Everything began a few days ago, when out of the blue I was contacted by OgNasty about their current struggles with TwitchySeal/game-protect/et al.
Their messages included vague threats in my direction ("I am disappointed with you and while I move slowly, I cut deep."), aswell as a lot of stuff that did not make sense to me.
I was shocked and confused, it seemed like a big misunderstanding to me. A full transcript of the first night can be found here -> https://i.snag.gy/ro4AOi.jpg
(This is 100% authentic information, which can be confirmed by trusted members.)

I immediately contacted a few guys to try help me putting any sense to it and consulted several members of staff about this, as I wanted to know what exactly was going down.
None had any idea about what was happening or what exactly OgNasty was talking about.

As time passed by, I realized that OgNasty believes I'm the person in control of the accounts TwitchySeal, game-protect, aswell as some others.
A believe which is not only wrong, but also backed up by no evidence whatsoever. Theymos came in on the situation.
They can confirm that there are no IP evidences connecting me to either of these accounts and that there's no further reason to believe I am connected to any of them in any given way.

Meanwhile, OgNasty was looking into ways to release my address on the forum. An address they got for shipping purposes (I've ordered coins a few time from them) and further, an address that has nothing to do on this forum or in public in general. I'm shocked they even tried getting the allowance to do so. To me, that's been a major brech of trust I gave them when trading with them.

Further, one night, without me around, they've had the following conversation in the #cryptocurrency-collectors channel (FreeNode/Slack), which started with the words "<ognasty> @lutpin: Really should kill himself."

Code:
<Slck><ognasty> @lutpin: Really should kill himself.
<Anduck>ognasty wtf?
<Anduck>you seriously just said that lutpin should kill himself?
<Slck><ognasty> I'm tired of the harassment.
<Slck><ognasty> Every day a new alt...  I'm done with it.
<Slck><ognasty> All because he's mad I'm getting paid for my signature...
<Slck><ognasty> No amount of harassment will change it, yet he won't stop.
<Slck><ognasty> I'm not going to put up with another two weeks of this.
<Anduck>shutdown the computer = no more harassing
<Slck><ognasty> Shutting down the computer doesn't stop them from making threads and leaving BS trust posts.
<Anduck>WoT is there for a reason
<Slck><ognasty> WoT is useless...
<Anduck>so your WoT/account is worth more than lutpin life?
<Anduck>good to know
<Slck><ognasty> Same bullshit alt games there too.... Mircea Popescu has like 25 different WoT alts.... lol
<Anduck>name them
<Slck><ognasty> No, I think people who harass others should kill themselves.
<Slck><ognasty> Lutpin is being a piece of shit for some reason...
<Slck><ognasty> If someone was harassing you repeatedly, I wouldn't stick up for them...
<Slck><miffman> Og, you can obviously say whatever you want, whenever you want, wherever you want. Do keep in mind that this is a public forum though. Anything that gets said here is pretty much here forever.
<Slck><ognasty> Dude is out of line.  You can try and blame the victim all you want.  I'm not going to silence myself merely because other people hide their comments behind alt accounts.
<Slck><ognasty> This is me saying I don't need an alt account to voice my opinion, and these people like Lutpin who anonymously attack people to try and get their way are the scum of the internet.
<Slck><ognasty> Not to mention they have no balls.
<Anduck>or maybe you're currently harassing lutpin publicly while some anonymous, as you said, is harassing you
<Slck><ognasty> or maybe I actually know what I'm talking about...
<hybridsole>guys, this isn't #bitcointalk-drama
<Slck><ognasty> I know it's always easier to assume people are stupid, but that is not the case here...
<hybridsole>please take your signature campaign stuff out of here
<Anduck>still you claim this anonymous = lutpin. are you sure of this Og?
<Anduck>*sure*
<Slck><ognasty> This is about me being harassed by a member of this chat.  Has nothing to do with my signature.  My signature is my own business.
<Slck><ognasty> I thought this was a community of intelligent individuals who wouldn't stand for this type of behavior, but obviously I was wrong.
<hybridsole>OGnasty, while that may be the case, I don't see anyone being harassed except for Lutpin right now.  And don't confuse that with me having a dog in this fight, I don't
<Slck><ognasty> Encourage extortion and stick up for people who harass others.  I'm sure that will lead to a better online community.
<Anduck>ognasty: what i've seen here is a death will against a community member here, and this community member is not you
<hybridsole>But telling someone to kill themselves isn't going to win you any sympathy points with me.
<Slck><ognasty> That's because while I'm being harassed privately, I'm responding publicy, because I do not need to hide.
<Anduck>there's simply no evidence of that lutpin is harrassing you, or is there?
<Slck><ognasty> Yes.
<Anduck>this is not about our intelligence or anything like that.
<Slck><ognasty> I have proof.
<Anduck>ok, prove it then?
<Anduck>why didn't you prove it earlier!
<Anduck>no need for guessing games when you can simply prove it.
<Slck><ognasty> I don't need to prove it to you.  I need to prove it to those wielding a ban hammer.  They're looking into my submission.
<Anduck>i am wielding a ban hammer here!
<Slck><minifrij> Anduck has control of this channel IIRC, he can ban people here
<Anduck>but, as you said Ognasty you don't need to prove me anything.
<Slck><ognasty> Indeed.
<Slck><ognasty> My reputation speaks for itself.  Lutpin's of him.
<hybridsole>proof or not, it's off-topic here. Maybe if someone scammed you for a Casascius coin, you can drag it out here. But the fact that the person you are beefing with is in this channel doesn't make it "on topic"
<Slck><ognasty> I'm voicing that I'm being harassed.  If you all want to look the other way, that is fine.
<Anduck>it's just a bit weird you ask for our help to remove Lutpin and simultaneously refuse to help with this
<Slck><ognasty> You're right.  His reputation is worthless and banning him from here or btctalk won't stop the harassment, as he's using TOR.
<Slck><ognasty> Best case scenario he's out a few satoshi's for a new account and has to wait before joining a new signature campaign.
<Anduck>but, why don't you want everyone to "know the truth"?
<Slck><ognasty> I guess I just expected that after 5 years of doing nothing but going out of my way to help nearly every active trader on bitcointalk, people can blame me as I'm being harassed repeatedly.
<Anduck>look, i'd be happy to help but so far you've refused all my attempts.
<Slck><ognasty> The truth is I'm being harassed as a result of Lutpin's displeasure at my signature advertiser.  You can believe, or not.  It makes no difference to me other than having to defend myself to you also.
<Anduck>i am not intending to attack you.
<Anduck>i am going away now, to not escalate this further. :)
<Anduck>good luck og, hope the harasser stops it soon
<Anduck>they usually do after they don't get anymore attention
<Slck><ognasty> Me too, but he won't.  I'll remove my signature at the end of the month like I said, and all the attacks will still be there.
<Slck><ognasty> I haven't posted anything about any of this on the forum either.  I merely thought this was a friendly place people wanted to know things.  You can go back to discussing coffee and rocket league now.
<Slck><minifrij> With all due respect, I can't personally understand why you're getting so worked up about it
<DeepSpace>OgNasty, I am hereby warning you to keep death threats away from these chats. That's highly inappriopate and as long as I don't see any valid evidence I really don't like you saying that kind of stuff.
(Everyone being around that night, aswell as further others, can confirm that this is a 100% authentic log of the channel and things happened like this. OgNasty wishes me to die.)

As to this day, even with theymos trying to get a hand on the situation, nothing has changed to the better, I feel no other way than going public with this situation.
This has been going on for too long, it's starting to affect my health. I want nothing else than this to stop, I had nothing to do with the people harassing you.
It has to stop, right now and right here.

just read this; threats are definitely no good.
have you launched 25 alts yourself or is this a fabricated claim?

my father wears sneakers in the pool
Omegasun

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 05:18:32 AM

First of all, I absolutely do not condone someone telling someone else that they "should kill himself"

Agreed.  Lutpin, despite what I may or may not think of you and your behavior, suggesting you kill yourself, even if being sarcastic, was not appropriate and I am sorry I made the comment.  If you killed yourself as a result of my statement, I would certainly lose sleep over it and feel a great deal of guilt.  While I tend to think people are a little too sensitive these days, my own beliefs don't excuse me from perceived threats and I'm sorry that you thought I was threatening you, I wasn't.  Rather than asking you to provide IP evidence it was me who made the comment like I'm being asked, I've taken responsibility for my actions and apologized.  I should not have said that you should kill yourself.  I did, and I am sorry.

Great post OgNasty!
You had the balls to man up and apologize, now that an apology has been made everyone can move on with their life's as i am sure everyone involved has better things to do than forum fighting. All the best  Smiley

yes i salute Ognasty even though he didn't intend to threat. btw how that you kill a threat if he say go and kill yourself? i will understand if he says that i kill you.. hahaha.
i think lutpin take it seriously. btw this must be case closed and removed the negative feedback in each other. The lesson here is to avoid interfering others life and just focus
to yours.

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Lutpin (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 09:42:46 AM

Agreed.  Lutpin, despite what I may or may not think of you and your behavior, suggesting you kill yourself, even if being sarcastic, was not appropriate and I am sorry I made the comment.  If you killed yourself as a result of my statement, I would certainly lose sleep over it and feel a great deal of guilt.  While I tend to think people are a little too sensitive these days, my own beliefs don't excuse me from perceived threats and I'm sorry that you thought I was threatening you, I wasn't.  Rather than asking you to provide IP evidence it was me who made the comment, I've taken responsibility for my actions and apologized.  I should not have said that you should kill yourself.  I did, and I am sorry.
I was deeply shocked when reading the chatlog of that evening after coming home and I still am. I don't see a reason why anyone would post something like this, ever.
However, I also did not expect you to apologize for this, but you did. I stand corrected, and even if this might just be the public pressure, I appreciate the apology.
Maybe this can be a first step.

And no releasing anyone's DOX please, things don't need to go so far
At no point did I ever threaten to DOX Lutpin.  I would also dispute his claim that he tried to do anything to de-escalate the situation as I have gotten no communication from him outside of telling me to remove the signature and join Lauda's signature advertising group.  In fact, we haven't had any interaction at all for several days until I saw him create this thread and leave me negative trust today.
After my PMs about your signature, the short private conversation we had over at slack (the one in OP) and the next time we talked about this (aswell in slack, bg4 was there to watch), every time I tried getting this situation solved myself, directly, had the exact opposite effect, things got worse from my perspective after each and every attempt.
To me, this was clearly the sign that I couldn't do it on my own, so I stopped bothering.

As I had immediately contacted Mitchell, who redirected this to theymos not shortly after, I was putting all my hope in theymos getting a hand on the situation.
After all, theymos has more information than we all together, they could bring forward IP evidence and further indications, which all point towards me not having to do anything with the accounts you accuse me of controlling.

When this had however (from my perspective, from what I could see) failed and you kept going after me, PMing my business and private contacts on this forum in a try to remove me from any position I currently hold, I saw no other option than posting this thread. I did feel and I still do feel backed against a corner.

I am considering dipping my toe into signature campaign management.  I think my reputation and trust level would be a considerable upgrade for you, and I'd like to know if you have any interest in me becoming a new advertiser and campaign manager for you. 

Thank you for your time.

At what point will people begin being concerned that Lutpin is taking over the signature campaign management of this forum by attacking competitors with alt accounts until they give in and let him manage their campaigns?  He's literally deriving an income now from extorting signature campaigns into hiring him or else they face the wrath of his alt accounts torment.  He even started an account "game-protect" to try and sell a service where he extorts online gambling houses into paying him or else they get attacked.

I'm surprised it's gone unnoticed so long, but after a quick look at the signature campaign market, it's obvious this user has made a reputation for himself by using alternate accounts to further his agenda. 

Lutpin/TwitchySeal/game-protect is literally just attacking any account who advertises signatures from campaigns he isn't running...  Just take a look at some of their feedbacks to see just how obvious and ridiculous his scam has gotten: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=154329

I'd rather not have to enter the signature campaign management arena just to put him out of business and try to return some honest behavior to this dark corner of the forum, so I'm open to ideas about how else to combat this problem.

~snip~
There are threads for posting stuff like that on this forum, this is none of them.
Please keep your posts where they belong, your actions have caused me enough trouble as it is.

@ Luptin grow a pair
This comment is highly inappropriate, but you know that yourself.

-snip-
It seems like you've missed the point of this thread.
Seconded. Please go and read what this thread is about before making comments that are on the edge of being off-topic.

The fact that Lutpin was told something very inappropriate does not absolve him from the kind of business practices he is alleged to have engaged in doing. I have long been suspicious of Lutpin, have looked into him, but have never come across an accusation of this kind of business activity -- this is not to say that these allegations are untrue, or unfounded. 
I don't know where they come from, but I'm well aware of your suspicions towards me. I had them in mind when consulting you about this situation earlier.
I fear neither you, nor anyone else, "looking into me", as there is nothing to find, regardless how deep you might be digging. Everyone, feel free to search yourself.
Honesty and transparency have always been key points to me when acting on this forum (that is the truth, you might believe it or not, that's up to you to decide).

~snip~
It has to stop, right now and right here.
Not taking anyone's side in this but i have been seeing the situation regarding the 2 members in question unfolding for weeks now and can say it is only getting worse for both parties, let's put a stop to any harassment or accusations now.
There's nothing I want more right now, OgNasty, what do I have to do to put an end to this once and for all?
I want to get this situation over with, tell me how I can achieve this.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
TruthBeTold

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 11:16:15 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2016, 11:45:33 AM by TruthBeTold

Lutpin, you brought this on yourself, and you are solely responsible for the position you are in.

For a longer period now, you have tried (and succeeded) in manipulating people and campaigns of what's right and what's wrong , who's to blame, and who's not.
I'm confident you did in fact collude with twitchy in order to annoy people to insanity until something like the above statement from ognasty happened.

Now you are butthurt that someone didn't want to act like you told him to, and are crying to people all over forum of what he said (YOU two irritated him to that point!)

The whole thing would not have happened if dooglus was a tad smarter. Him placing you on DT was like giving a knife to a child and saying : "Do something with it.. ! "

This situation is quite easy to understand, you are a manipulating snug, that begged his way to (virtual) high trust
https://s3.postimg.io/fqgrex2jn/fag.jpg

and since getting on to DT, the situation escalated, to the point where campaigns that want to start here feel forced to ask you to manage them, in order not to be attacked. (indirectly ofc, you're smarter than that.)

There's nothing I want more right now, OgNasty, what do I have to do to put an end to this once and for all?

Yeah, now that you managed to force DT1 member to remove his signature ..  once again you managed to get away with your brute force.
Hope people aren't dumb enough not to notice this.

tl;dr version

You WANTED this to happen, so that you could publicly question OgNasty's integrity. Anyone with IQ higher than 1 can see that.
But guess what - people don't appreciate the fact that you are forcing yourself on them, you and your band of alts, cult followers or whatever the hell that is.

Solution to the situation is simple, imo - remove negatives from each others (use neutrals if you have to, no one is scammer here) , go each seperate ways, and

for the love of God , dooglus, remove Lutpin from DT - such an annoying , irritating, manipulative, childish little twat does not deserve to be there!

*ID known to staff.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 11:47:01 AM

Lutpin, you brought this on yourself, and you are solely responsible for the position you are in.
How ? OgNasty threatened him to take severe actions if he "doesn't stop his fight for the right thing".You can read the slack conversations and see how OgNasty is given him continuous threats of the actions he could take and how badly it would end for Lutpin.He did the same in the Twitchy Seal's case.Asking someone to stop advertising a scam is not "bringing stuff on one's self".Being trusted doesn't me they're free to advertise a scam.

For a longer period now, you have tried (and succeeded) in manipulating people and campaigns of what's right and what's wrong , who's to blame, and who's not.
I'm confident you did in fact collude with twitchy in order to annoy people to insanity until something like the above statement from ognasty happened.
Now you're bringing your personal grudges with Lutpin into this.The fact that you're hiding beind a newbie accounts shows how insecure you're and not audacious enough to voice your opinion in public.Grow a pair,bro.

The whole thing would not have happened if dooglus was a tad smarter. Him placing you on DT was like giving a knife to a child and saying : "Do something with it.. ! "
Was it doog ? You sure ? As far as I know ,it was Blaze who put Lutpin on the DT.

This situation is quite easy to understand, you are a manipulating snug, that begged his way to (virtual) high trust

The fact that he accepted you/your alt in his campaign shows he was quite neutral about you.You're being a back bitter by attacking someone who pays you every week.That feedback does matter,of course dumbass he is paying you money every week!Unless you're on DT,that feedback wouldn't mean shit.

and since getting on to DT, the situation escalated, to the point where campaigns that want to start here feel forced to ask you to manage them, in order not to be attacked. (indirectly ofc, you're smarter than that.)
I can still see a lot of campaigns managed and run by their respective owners/newbies and or other campaign managers.

You WANTED this to happen, so that you could publicly question OgNasty's integrity. Anyone with IQ higher than 1 can see that.
But guess what - people don't appreciate the fact that you are forcing yourself on them, you and your band of alts, cult followers or whatever the hell that is.
That is the right thing to do when someone asks you to "kill yourself" and gives you constant threats.Especially when they have your Doxx!

Solution to the situation is simple, imo - remove negatives from each others (use neutrals if you have to, no one is scammer here) , go each seperate ways, and
You mean put scammers on the leash?
TruthBeTold

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 12:18:24 PM

How ? OgNasty threatened him to take severe actions if he "doesn't stop his fight for the right thing".You can read the slack conversations and see how OgNasty is given him continuous threats of the actions he could take and how badly it would end for Lutpin.He did the same in the Twitchy Seal's case.Asking someone to stop advertising a scam is not "bringing stuff on one's self".Being trusted doesn't me they're free to advertise a scam.

And what preceded that ? A bunch of Twitchy and Lutpin attempts in forcing their opinion on the rest.

Now you're bringing your personal grudges with Lutpin into this.The fact that you're hiding beind a newbie accounts shows how insecure you're and not audacious enough to voice your opinion in public.Grow a pair,bro.

I am not the one who started crying out to whole forum based on an obvious "fuck off from me bro" 
Lutpin needs to grow a pair.

https://s3.postimg.io/fqgrex2jn/fag.jpg
The fact that he accepted you/your alt in his campaign shows he was quite neutral about you.You're being a back bitter by attacking someone who pays you every week.That feedback does matter,of course dumbass he is paying you money every week!Unless you're on DT,that feedback wouldn't mean shit.

Don't try to make this about me. I just wanted to show how majority of Lutpin +rep is begged out of.

That is the right thing to do when someone asks you to "kill yourself" and gives you constant threats.Especially when they have your Doxx!

Constant threats ? It was Lutpin and twitchy that constantly attacked ognasty - not the other way around. Stop misrepresenting the truth. Slack convo was just an endgame, og was attacked daily way before that.

You mean put scammers on the leash?

You're saying Og is a scammer ?  Dude you have some serious problems. Og is the only one who stood up to Lutpins abuse of DT status.

The few things Lutpin did right in his history does not give him right to extort and manipulate people like he is trying to do, he should not be allowed a position on DT - period.

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 01:36:30 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2016, 01:47:38 PM by actmyname

How is it that as soon as a situation unfolds, people are always accused of having a mass of alternate accounts? It's simply illogical and takes from your argument (or lack thereof, in most cases).

And what preceded that ? A bunch of Twitchy and Lutpin attempts in forcing their opinion on the rest.

I'm not sure that telling people not to advertise a scummy site with a huge history of problems which were exposed with evidence is "forcing their opinion". I sure as hell wouldn't want someone respected to be advertising a ponzi, for lack of a better comparison.

Don't try to make this about me. I just wanted to show how majority of Lutpin +rep is begged out of.

And this untrusted feedback allows him to...

(Also, are you going to quote that original post, or not?)

And Luptin Look at your trust ratings, you're just engaged with shit tons of drama. I feel bad for you.

What drama?

He just hate people's who don't like him.I think Luptin have shit tons of alt account to support him.Og-nasty should just ignore his alt's !

Edit : I feel like Mexxer-2(Alt of luptin) going to pop up soon.

1. List his alts. You should be able to prove at least one link, if Lutpin (which you spell incorrectly) has that many alternate accounts.
2. This is ridiculous and unwarranted.

DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 01:40:47 PM

I think Og-nasty did the right thing.Someone else should've been did that in the past.Luptin just give people negative trust to harass them.

He just hate people's who don't like him.I think Luptin have shit tons of alt account to support him.Og-nasty should just ignore his alt's !

And Luptin Look at your trust ratings, you're just engaged with shit tons of drama. I feel bad for you.

Edit : I feel like Mexxer-2(Alt of luptin) going to pop up soon.
Seems like someone's salty... Slightly off topic, but I feel your trust feedback is valid and not just to harrass you. Also prove that those 2 are alts, or stop claiming it.

@TruthBeTold - Saying something like leaving a positive feedback would be appreciated isn't forcing or close to that, it's just a suggestion. No one forces you to do anything in that case. Most Crypto-Games.net campaigns might have left one (including me) because they thought that after being paid a certain amount, they would be trustworthy to them. Their feedback usually won't mean anything as well, since most aren't on DT. If you are, you can always put ~NameOfDTPerson in your trust list to no longer see their ratings as trusted.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
TwitchySeal
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 2014

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 02:26:25 PM

Agreed.  Lutpin, despite what I may or may not think of you and your behavior, suggesting you kill yourself, even if being sarcastic, was not appropriate and I am sorry I made the comment.  If you killed yourself as a result of my statement, I would certainly lose sleep over it and feel a great deal of guilt.  While I tend to think people are a little too sensitive these days, my own beliefs don't excuse me from perceived threats and I'm sorry that you thought I was threatening you, I wasn't.  Rather than asking you to provide IP evidence it was me who made the comment, I've taken responsibility for my actions and apologized.  I should not have said that you should kill yourself.  I did, and I am sorry.

And no releasing anyone's DOX please, things don't need to go so far  Smiley

At no point did I ever threaten to DOX Lutpin.  I would also dispute his claim that he tried to do anything to de-escalate the situation as I have gotten no communication from him outside of telling me to remove the signature and join Lauda's signature advertising group.  In fact, we haven't had any interaction at all for several days until I saw him create this thread and leave me negative trust today.

People who make threats over the internet are most always cowards.  

I wouldn't worry a single second over it.

Agreed.  My comment that he should kill himself was not meant as a threat, and he has no reason to fear bodily harm from me.  Hopefully this post relieves some of his stress as nobody's health should be effected by forum drama.  

Do you still think Lutpin and I are the same person, or has Theymos' findings changed your mind?

Do you still believe the accusations you've made against Lutpin and myself could not possibly be false? 

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
TruthBeTold

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 02:53:07 PM

Do you still think Lutpin and I are the same person, or has Theymos' findings changed your mind?
Do you still believe the accusations you've made against Lutpin and myself could not possibly be false? 

Not sharing an IP donesn't mean you are not colluding with one another. You and your constant flaming,spamming and attacking are the main reason why he said what he said.
Did you not annoy OgNasty to insanity with your constant spamming ?? Did you not force him to abandon campaign ? There is nothing false about that. Now fu?k off weirdo.

TwitchySeal
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 2014

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 03:07:27 PM

Not sharing an IP donesn't mean you are not colluding with one another. You and your constant flaming,spamming and attacking are the main reason why he said what he said.
Did you not annoy OgNasty to insanity with your constant spamming ?? Did you not force him to abandon campaign ? There is nothing false about that. Now fu?k off weirdo.

I agree, just because two accounts use seperate IPs doesn't mean they can't be the same person.  That's why I asked him what he thinks.

As for the rest of your post,  I'm happy to address any and all accusations made against me - but not in this thread.

Feel free to create a thread or post in one more appropriate.

Betcoin.ag Retaliates (Collection of scam accusations against me)

[Beware] TwitchySeal: Abuses his Rep, replies to his own posts with alts, etc

Also worth mentioning, I've posted my entire pm history (including screen shots) with OgNasty in OP of this thread.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4718
Merit: 4225

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 05:54:07 PM

Admit this sequence of events began when you contacted me, unsolicited, telling me to remove my signature and advising me to join Lauda's signature ad group and that your claim, "Everything began a few days ago, when out of the blue I was contacted by OgNasty about their current struggles with TwitchySeal/game-protect/et al" is nothing more than a lie.  

Admit at no point did you ever provide any evidence to your claim about my advertiser, and instead took the approach that I do what you say or face consequences.  

Admit that even though you provided no evidence, I still agreed to remove my signature out of good faith and respect for your opinion when my agreement was over, and that was not good enough for you.

Admit that I haven't posted a single private message you sent to me or done anything else that could be seen as a breech of trust, even though you haven't shown me the same courtesy.

Admit that at no point did I threaten to DOX you to anyone.

Admit that I wasn't in slack/irc or posting on the forum for a week, and despite your claims of, "A conflict which I never intended to, and one which I did everything remotely possible to avoid, but frankly, no matter how hard I tried, it failed" you in fact haven't even sent me a message and instead posted negative trust on my account, posted more private messages that were sent to your alt accounts, and started this thread pretending to be the victim.  What part of that was you trying to avoid a conflict?

Remove the negative trust you have placed on my account, apologize for your behavior, stop making threads about me, stop harassing me with alt accounts, stop bothering theymos with your drama, and conduct yourself like an honorable person.

Your words and your behavior doesn't match.  I've admitted to and apologized for everything I did, I even changed my signature, showing that even though you started this, I'm willing to be the first to try and end it.  Now it's your turn.  Admit what you did wrong, and apologize.  I've even started you off with a nice little list of things I can prove, although I'd feel much better about the situation if your apology went further.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 08:10:51 PM

And yet another Quickseller alt jumps into the conversation.   Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
noone000

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 08:25:59 PM

And yet another Quickseller alt jumps into the conversation.   Roll Eyes
Who would that be?

RHavar
Legendary

Activity: 2557
Merit: 1886

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 10:11:42 PM

I don't like drama, but I do feel compelled to weigh in.

A while ago (2016-05-19) , I left TwitchySeal some positive feedback:
One of the sane ones. An asset to the bitcoin gambling community

I honestly forgot why, but it was probably to do with one of his posts around that time.

Anyway, recently I get a PM from OgNasty telling me I should remove my feedback because TwitchySeal is an extortionist. When I asked him for some more information, he basically refused and pressed on with what is arguably thinly veiled extortion of his own:

"Stupid extortion plan"
Here you go: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1582065.0

I'm missing the bit with extortion?

I don't share PMs, as I consider that a breach of trust.  However, they indeed did present me with an ultimatum that I consider an extortion attempt.  Either way, let me know if you don't want to remove the trust rating and I'll just remove my trust of Mitchell so that I can get him out of my trust network that way.  No hard feelings against you either way.  I just figured asking you would be better than disconnecting myself with Mitchell, who I did think was trustworthy.  Not any kind of problem though.  Good luck with you in the future.  Always nice to speak with another Bitcoin enthusiast.

I never left him negative feedback, as his trade and escrow history gives me the impression he is otherwise an honest guy. But I do take issue with the way he attempted to strong arm me into removing my feedback.

Check out gamblingsitefinder.com for a decent list/rankings of crypto casinos. Note: I have no affiliation or interest in it, and don't even agree with all the rankings ... but it's the only uncorrupted review site I'm aware of.
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 6796

Cashback 15%

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 10:33:40 PM

I honestly forgot why, but it was probably to do with one of his posts around that time.

Anyway, recently I get a PM from OgNasty telling me I should remove my feedback because TwitchySeal is an extortionist. When I asked him for some more information, he basically refused and pressed on with what is arguably thinly veiled extortion of his own:

"Stupid extortion plan"

I don't share PMs, as I consider that a breach of trust.  However, they indeed did present me with an ultimatum that I consider an extortion attempt.  Either way, let me know if you don't want to remove the trust rating and I'll just remove my trust of Mitchell so that I can get him out of my trust network that way.  No hard feelings against you either way.  I just figured asking you would be better than disconnecting myself with Mitchell, who I did think was trustworthy.  Not any kind of problem though.  Good luck with you in the future.  Always nice to speak with another Bitcoin enthusiast.

I never left him negative feedback, as his trade and escrow history gives me the impression he is otherwise an honest guy. But I do take issue with the way he attempted to strong arm me into removing my feedback.
That doesn't seem like strong-arming to me, or else I'm missing something.  Nor does it seem like extortion.  OGNasty didn't threaten any trust against you at all.  He was just--from what I'm seeing in the text you posted--asking you to remove your feedback.  I've had people PM me multiple times with the same general requests and some really did threaten to leave me negs and some did.  For all else that OGN did here, I don't think his note to you adds to this.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 10:40:31 PM

"Stupid extortion plan"

I don't share PMs, as I consider that a breach of trust.  However, they indeed did present me with an ultimatum that I consider an extortion attempt.  Either way, let me know if you don't want to remove the trust rating and I'll just remove my trust of Mitchell so that I can get him out of my trust network that way.  No hard feelings against you either way.  I just figured asking you would be better than disconnecting myself with Mitchell, who I did think was trustworthy.  Not any kind of problem though.  Good luck with you in the future.  Always nice to speak with another Bitcoin enthusiast.

That doesn't seem like strong-arming to me, or else I'm missing something.  Nor does it seem like extortion.  OGNasty didn't threaten any trust against you at all.  He was just--from what I'm seeing in the text you posted--asking you to remove your feedback.  I've had people PM me multiple times with the same general requests and some really did threaten to leave me negs and some did.  For all else that OGN did here, I don't think his note to you adds to this.
"Disconnecting myself with Mitchell" could suggest that since OGNasty is on DT1, he could ~Mitchell on his trust list and remove him from DT2, which removes his feedback from Ryan's trusted list. The extortion part is the fact that he wanted him to remove the +ve rating on TwitchySeal, or he would do what I just said above. Not sure why he wouldn't just leave a -ve on Ryan though (maybe it would be to suspicious?). I don't see how the sentence with Mitchell could be talking about anything else.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4718
Merit: 4225

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 10:48:25 PM

Anyway, recently I get a PM from OgNasty telling me I should remove my feedback because TwitchySeal is an extortionist.  

That was a courtesy.  People ask me to remove people from my trust list all the time and present their case.  I am usually happy to assist by removing my trust if there is a legitimate reason and am even thankful when something like that is brought to my attention.  I was showing you that I wanted to keep you in my trust network, but wanted to remove TwitchySeal, as he was actively harassing me.  Again, this was a courtesy to you and I thought you would be appreciative.  Not sure why you'd see it as some sort of an attack and not a friendly sharing of information.  It was again, an attempt to keep you in my trust network, as in, I wanted to trust you.  Why you felt the need to break that trust and share bits of a PM with some sort of spin that I was attempting to extort you, I'll leave for the community to speculate on.

No hard feelings against you either way.  I just figured asking you would be better than disconnecting myself with Mitchell, who I did think was trustworthy.  Not any kind of problem though.  Good luck with you in the future.  Always nice to speak with another Bitcoin enthusiast.

Please tell me which part of this you considered extortion.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
RHavar
Legendary

Activity: 2557
Merit: 1886

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 10:56:45 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2016, 11:08:07 PM by RHavar

That was a courtesy.  People ask me to remove people from my trust list all the time and present their case.   I am usually happy to assist by removing my trust if there is a legitimate reason and am even thankful when something like that is brought to my attention.  

I would've been willing to do the same, but you didn't exactly present a case for me to look at. You just stated it as fact, and threatened to remove mitchell from your trust network if I did not.

FWIW, I'm still completely open to this. Present me a decent case of why I should remove TwitchySeal and I will do so.

It was again, an attempt to keep you in my trust network, as in, I wanted to trust you.  Why you felt the need to break that trust and share a PM with some sort of spin that I was attempting to extort you, I'll leave for the community to speculate on.

Let's be honest for a second, this isn't about your trust network.  You already gave TwitchySeal negative trust, it's not like you're going to accidentally trust him.  It's rather apparent you only wanted me to remove my trust to make him appear red by default. And you knew threatening to exclude Mitchell is a far stronger deterrent than threatening to exclude me.

And the reason I'm posting it is not a sinister secret as you make it sound. I take issue with your behavior against Lutpin and felt I should support him. And for the record I have never talked to Lutpin or TwitchySeal about any of this, nor have any relationship with them in any form. You're obviously not a scammer or even an untrustworthy person, but you've let your whole vendetta against TwitchySeal completely blind you.

Check out gamblingsitefinder.com for a decent list/rankings of crypto casinos. Note: I have no affiliation or interest in it, and don't even agree with all the rankings ... but it's the only uncorrupted review site I'm aware of.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: