Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:38:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to Invest BTC?  (Read 144014 times)
Granslam

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:14:45 AM

So where should we invest bitcoin to actually earn some profit and increase the amount of bitcoin we own, is there any legit place?
I mean cloud mining is a scam but there must be something else we can actually do right?
my way to earn money is through 7/11 i alwayst cash in to convert my money into bitcoins if the bitcoins down this is my way to earn or maybe it called investing? because if bitcoins goes up my money goes up too but if goes down my money goes down too.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:40:39 AM

I usualy use bitcoin to buy other cryptos and do some trading.
That means you are doing investing and trading, it's a good way to increase your money because altcoins or which you refer as other cryptos
has also a chance to pump in the future to come, bitcoin might be the most popular but we never know the future so it's good to have something to hold.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Sasha Grey

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:09:50 AM

I think the best way to invest bitcoin is to hold, bitcoin prices will continue to rise as bitcoins become popular today, many big companies are involved in bitcoin development projects thus ensuring the future of bitcoin.
rony01941

Activity: 205

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:33:04 AM

I can not say exactly how to invest in Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin's price is always rising, and so it is very hard to say. But you can start the lendin thread. Here is the security of the money and the shake less. All trade for some profit. But Many people are in loss, there is a loss. So you have to start thinking about thinking and thinking.

Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:45:41 AM

So where should we invest bitcoin to actually earn some profit and increase the amount of bitcoin we own, is there any legit place?
I mean cloud mining is a scam but there must be something else we can actually do right?

If a the volume of bitcoin is there , make it invest. You can try converting it to fiat and use it for investing into stocks and some commodities which have a universal value. Investing into properties is a good option, because the value won't go fall. I sure it will growth similar to our bitcoin.
godfredmanu

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:51:13 AM

If is huge in enough, then sell it a higher exchange and get a fiat ,send it back to another exchange that is lower in price and buy again. Repeat and rinse. That is arbitrage strategy. If you can't do that, leave it in safe wallet, and watch it appreciate over time.

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1428
Merit: 358

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:53:51 AM

try to invest some of your bitcoins in different ICO. ICO is one of the profitable investment that you can do. You can double or event triple your profit if you will invest some of your bitcoins to ICO's.
ronics

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:15:41 AM

Smiley  when talking about bitcoin ,will for me number one is really bitcoin.any way to invest in good investment with those who want to invest here .but  now its time to have a lot of buddies or they called a scam .so choose exactly what the investors ,do not always believe ,beware of those who are buried .it is difficult to be bluffed if you invest a big amount of money unfortunately. And if you want to invest in bitcoin read first and all of you much to believed it .and it's really good to get you here in bitcoin ,big investment. Mainly bearer with the real scammer ..
FlTZ

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:32:32 AM

It may take a long time, but hopefully bitcoin will destroy income tax, we are already paying a lot of income taxes, the government is providing lots of tax exemptions for companies but not for that earner, i simply this would occur, or just even lessen the tax percentage, people need a rest from taxes nowthatbitcin is here,o bitcoin is providing us hope, for people to ahieve what we should desired. Right now, it's difficult for you to do what you would like, because we are always considering security and also the salary we're earning, it will likewise destroy corruption in the federal government since those people who are in national politics, who are damaged and greedy, would certainly action down since, they're going to have not one other soufce of revenue, apart from their salary, and we all know, that income tax provides much more income towards the federal government, than the taxes impose on companies.  ,
moamin77

Activity: 310
Merit: 102

JACS.tech

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:39:57 AM

In BTC itself I'd say and if you don't want to leave the Crypto area: so in 'good' ALT (maybe some promising ICOs) because some good & legit ICOs did like 7x-10x (but don't forget to do your own due diligence exercise)

trickee

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:40:05 AM

well,it depends on you,your decision is your but my advise is choose carefully and think wisely where you will invest your btc.them,when you invest you need to focus in everything you do.
SupportBitcoin

Activity: 151

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 03:53:08 AM

You could offer a service like freelance writing if that's your thing. And get paid in Bitcoin. Sig campaigns through BTCtalk is another way. Trading is most popular but risky if your not sure what your doing. Just be careful and do your research!

██ ███ ████ █████ ██████  _______SupportBitcoin.com_______   ██████ █████ ████ ███ ██
COMING SOON FEBRUARY 10, 2018
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
vinc3

Activity: 309
Merit: 251

Make Love Not War

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:31:11 AM

As of the moment there are only 2 legit ways to Invest your Bitcoin to let it grow itself (HODL) OR Trade it with other currencies or altcoins. Many are doing coin flipping as of the moment but we should be very careful with this for if we entered the market incorrectly or too late or too early- circumstances with those moves might not favor us but surely you will learn it eventually. In HODLING there is no way you are going to lose for the supply of bitcoin is in finite manner so we can see continuous growth on the coming years.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Bugoy.koykoy

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:42:43 AM

try to invest some of your bitcoins in different ICO because ICO is one of the profitable investment that you can do and never invest any site , so many fake site its better ICOS only
Oliver A

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:54:38 AM

Invest at your own risk, no one knows which platform will fail to keep their promises.
hadisaw

Activity: 245

https://keepcalm.finance/

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:00:34 AM

Cloud mining initially pays, but over time they will become a scam when they reach their goals. And it is very painful for us who follow their cloud mining. Clever choose cloud mining, look for reviews first before deciding to participate.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:07:52 AM

If you have many bitcoins, it is better if you will invest it in different altcoins. There are many altcoins that you can by that can help you to make more money. Altcoins is also profitable like bitcoins.
TorbiK

Activity: 448

Diagon

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:08:18 AM

In August 2016, when was created this topic, the price of bitcoin was on average $ 600. Today's price shows in the best way that Bitcoin's best investment is just waiting.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:10:47 AM

There is. Invest in ICOs. There are a ton of ICOs out there that yearns for contributors in investors to help develop their token or their coins. Other than that, you can just cash out and buy a an antminer. Farm some more coins. If you're not into mining, then I guess you can invest your money on stocks instead.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Glydel1999

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:45:09 AM

I will prefer to invest my bitcoins in multiple potential altcoins and start trading with them as its very  hard to find any other legit place to invest my coins as chances of getting scammed are higher.
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: