Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:28:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to Invest BTC?  (Read 144013 times)
sj2199

Activity: 797
Merit: 500

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 09:34:45 PM

The most popular investment for your bitcoin is to use them on trading. Grab the chance to buy a coins at a cheaper price and wait for them til they get rise.
To make trading bitcoins you have invest to it really big money. Bitcoin costs really a lot now and not everyone have 1200$ to by a bitcoin and wait some weeks to catch the rise like +100$. I think for someone, who can't allow himself to buy bitcoin for today's price, it's a bit late to start to trade with bitcoin.

If the current price is not affordable to buy then its good to buy them in small parts and invest in altcoins with low rates and if the price of that particular altcoin boosts up in coming days then it can give him good profits as making profits from bitcoin will take a long time as price is too high at a moment and we are not sure whether price will go higher or lower in coming days but if you are looking to buy bitcoins then better to wait for few days for price drop.
There are many altcoin that can gives you a good profit if you invest if you are not wise in choosing what altcoin to invest you will be lose theres still a risk about buying altcoin so think twice and choose that can actually makes you profit for me top 20 are most of the altcoin the best to choose to make profit ,.

You can choose altcoins that are surviving since long time like ETC, ETH, XMR they also have good volume and they will never disappear in quick time and it may take some time for making profits out of them but for investing in those coins is safe instead of investing in any shit coins that may disappear in quick time which would invite huge loss for us and patience is key if you want to make profits from altcoin trading.
For a beginner it is not only difficult, but also a risky activity. It is a pity when you lose the coin, which has earned with great difficulty. But investment needs to be done anyway. It is necessary to multiply profits. That's just who trust not know.

Multiplying profits is possible only if you multiply your investments as its always good to diversify your investments so its better to invest in multiple coins instead of putting all your money at a single place and that will also minimize your risks of loosing them and even if one coin fails you always have an opportunity to recover your losses from the other one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 10:10:06 PM

Multiplying profits is possible only if you multiply your investments as its always good to diversify your investments so its better to invest in multiple coins instead of putting all your money at a single place and that will also minimize your risks of loosing them and even if one coin fails you always have an opportunity to recover your losses from the other one.

I personally am not a fan of diversifying investments, but it can turn out to be a good move in some cases. However, you're referring to altcoins when it comes to diversifying your portfolio, and exactly that is something I can't see result in anything good. Altcoins function purely as extreme speculative trading options that you should only use as short term "investment". It's no secret that long term minded altcoin holders are heavily disappointed bag holders that have no other option than to keep holding as there is nothing more to lose.
shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 11:34:57 PM

I personally am not a fan of diversifying investments, but it can turn out to be a good move in some cases. However, you're referring to altcoins when it comes to diversifying your portfolio, and exactly that is something I can't see result in anything good. Altcoins function purely as extreme speculative trading options that you should only use as short term "investment". It's no secret that long term minded altcoin holders are heavily disappointed bag holders that have no other option than to keep holding as there is nothing more to lose.

Holding altcoins for a long term can be really risky as no one knows how long that altcoin will survive and what price it will hold in future so if you are trading altcoins then its better to trade them in a short term and sell them off when its giving you even a small amount of profits as we all are aware that something is better then nothing and its not wise to hold them really long as it may give you negative profits if you don't take action at a right time.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 11:58:11 PM

So where should we invest bitcoin to actually earn some profit and increase the amount of bitcoin we own, is there any legit place?
I mean cloud mining is a scam but there must be something else we can actually do right?

You many choices to invest your bitcoin here, there is trading platform where you can choose to buy any coins that you think are potential to buy in then trade it. Or you can also try to buy some in the ico were you can find it in the signature campaign. But never, ever invest in any form of cloud mining sites.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 11:41:40 AM

Multiplying profits is possible only if you multiply your investments as its always good to diversify your investments so its better to invest in multiple coins instead of putting all your money at a single place and that will also minimize your risks of loosing them and even if one coin fails you always have an opportunity to recover your losses from the other one

There is hardly plenty of substance behind this claim

As Warren Buffett once aptly put it, if you have a harem of 40 women, you never get to know any. Diversifying investments makes sense when you know that you increase your chances of earning profits while keeping overall risks at tolerable levels. Otherwise, you are looking for trouble. When people talk about multiplying investments, they usually mean a lot more than just 2-3 investment options (which is feasible), but having dozens of investments in diverse assets will likely lead you nowhere since (as per Buffett), you won't get to deeply understand any of these and their true potential as well as risks. As to me, this approach won't differ much from outright gambling

axorb

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 03:38:33 PM

So where should we invest bitcoin to actually earn some profit and increase the amount of bitcoin we own, is there any legit place?
I mean cloud mining is a scam but there must be something else we can actually do right?

You many choices to invest your bitcoin here, there is trading platform where you can choose to buy any coins that you think are potential to buy in then trade it. Or you can also try to buy some in the ico were you can find it in the signature campaign. But never, ever invest in any form of cloud mining sites.

Cloud mining sites nowadays will take you no where as lots of people have got scammed by those sites in recent past so now no one will prefer to invest their money in those sites so the right way would be to invest them in good altcoins or simply keep them safe in wallet and wait for the price rise.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 07:55:15 AM

Cloud mining sites nowadays will take you no where as lots of people have got scammed by those sites in recent past so now no one will prefer to invest their money in those sites so the right way would be to invest them in good altcoins or simply keep them safe in wallet and wait for the price rise.

Storing bitcoin can't be considered as investment. Its value will rise but the number of bitcoin you have will not increase at all. Investment is like putting your money on a business where you will earn some percentage of it in an alloted time. All investments have risks but it is up to you if you are willing to take that risk. If your too scared to lose your bitcoin then its much better to just store it and wait for it to convert at a higher price.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 12:28:53 PM

Storing bitcoin can't be considered as investment. Its value will rise but the number of bitcoin you have will not increase at all. Investment is like putting your money on a business where you will earn some percentage of it in an alloted time. All investments have risks but it is up to you if you are willing to take that risk. If your too scared to lose your bitcoin then its much better to just store it and wait for it to convert at a higher price.

Storing bitcoins is also one type of investment for me as whenever you invest your money somewhere you hope to make some profits from it and bitcoins is allowing us to do so as I bought when the price of bitcoin was $220 in the year 2015 and I didn't do anything with and saved them in cold storage and sold when it touched the price of $1200 so it gave me best returns on the money that I invested in bitcoins.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 12:39:27 PM

Storing bitcoins is also one type of investment for me as whenever you invest your money somewhere you hope to make some profits from it and bitcoins is allowing us to do so as I bought when the price of bitcoin was $220 in the year 2015 and I didn't do anything with and saved them in cold storage and sold when it touched the price of $1200 so it gave me best returns on the money that I invested in bitcoins.

Most people will store bitcoin until the price of bitcoin increase, even people scared about other forms of bitcoin investment because daily we are encountering many bitcoin investment scams around us. So it is good option to store bitcoin and wait patiently until the price of bitcoin increases.
shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 01:01:16 PM

Most people will store bitcoin until the price of bitcoin increase, even people scared about other forms of bitcoin investment because daily we are encountering many bitcoin investment scams around us. So it is good option to store bitcoin and wait patiently until the price of bitcoin increases.
People who don't want to put their money at risk will surely prefer to save their bitcoins in cold storage as investing it anywhere will invite a great level of risk of loosing them as there are not many trusted places at a moment where we can invest them so in that case storing them for future is the best option.
patrickmh

Activity: 336

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 02:02:15 PM

People who don't want to put their money at risk will surely prefer to save their bitcoins in cold storage as investing it anywhere will invite a great level of risk of loosing them as there are not many trusted places at a moment where we can invest them so in that case storing them for future is the best option.

If you don't find any legit place to invest then why you don't try to invest them in different altcoins on trading sites as it will give you good profits and it holds less risk in compare to investing in any online hyips or cloud mining sites.
hajimasan

Activity: 882

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 02:05:37 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2017, 05:42:23 PM by hajimasan

the best time to invest in bitcoin is right now as the technology in early stage and we can see the currency get geared to up soaring price so investing now would give a better opportunity in future I guess.
Here you don't have lack of opportunities to invest .
You have options to invest in altcoins also , You can buy some powerful altcoins like ETH and also you can buy some EDR , YOVI  and WEALTH like altcoins to get 100% profit in the future ( I mean this will take time but give sure profit ) .
So don't waste your time , use your mind to invest your Bitcoin or money in better way .
mega

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 02:26:18 PM

the best time to invest in bitcoin is right now as the technology in early stage and we can see the currency get geared to up soaring price so investing now would give a better opportunity in future I guess.

Investing fiat in bitcoin is a right move to make but its very hard to find any place to invest bitcoins as most of the sites will scam you and will not pay you in long run so if its about investment then I think trading would be the best place to invest your bitcoins.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
tetrisbattle

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 03:46:16 AM

i invest bitcoin in any site of investment plan
split plan or other marketing plan use bitcoin exchange it
its a good suggest you can consider it
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 05:45:57 AM

In fact dude, you already had an investment which is Bitcoin itself. Now to make it more profitable, you can go in any exchange site then choose to buy altcoin then do the trade just set buy wall and sell wall, you can do some gambling if you like play in there, also you can invest in cloud mining but its dangerous to do it because its risky and ponzi most of it.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 05:52:08 AM

At this point in time when Bitcoin price continues to surge, scam sites will start and continue to sprout like mushrooms targeting those looking for investors and run away. Legit investment sites nowadays are hard to find and if ever you found one, the ROI is ridiculously long. I would rather play with my coins in buying and selling than entrust it with an unknown person.
kreskko

Activity: 270

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 05:53:45 AM

In fact dude, you already had an investment which is Bitcoin itself. Now to make it more profitable, you can go in any exchange site then choose to buy altcoin then do the trade just set buy wall and sell wall, you can do some gambling if you like play in there, also you can invest in cloud mining but its dangerous to do it because its risky and ponzi most of it.
I would not advise people to gambling. This type of earnings is not generally available, because you need to have everything you need, and you need not only knowledge, but also a lot of luggage of luck. I think that in most cases of those users who play gambling, only lose, and their winnings, if any, are only minimal. Rather, there are often losses rather than prey.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 05:59:54 AM

i invest bitcoin in any site of investment plan

What do you mean by "ANY" site of investment plan? So you mean to say that your investing even with those hyip's and cloud mining scams?

split plan or other marketing plan use bitcoin exchange it

Diversifying will be the best when it comes to investing in bitcoin and don't believe that "any" site you are saying, just trust the legit ones like trading.

its a good suggest you can consider it

No, I don't consider your place of investing. You are just leading people in scam.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 06:16:40 AM

I just found a place where you can invest your bitcoin legitimately and risk free.

Freebitco faucet sit is now offering 4% interest on the faucet balance you keep with them! This is a first (that i know of) for bitcoin. No other entity is paying interest on balances, certainly not Coinbase or Circle or Xapo.

The best part is that there is no contract, interest starts paying immediately, and payments are made daily.

If you need a link, see my profile.
NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 06:23:43 AM

for bitcoin is still in the deployment phase then this is a good time to invest in bitcoin. because the time period is already underway bitcoin then the price will be very high rises. so do not wait until it happens
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: