Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:21:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to Invest BTC?  (Read 144013 times)
kumax

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

🚀 🌏

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 02:17:02 PM

Invest BTC somewhere safe like under your mattress, hold onto them for a few years, then see how much more stuff you can buy with them.
No credit card required!  Smiley

With today's prices of bitcoin, it is actually the most profitable thing to do! Cheesy
Right now, we are around 800 usd/btc and lets say it two years, there is high probability your "mattress investment" will be doubled, maybe even more. Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Winter1986

Activity: 234
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 10:13:30 PM

I'm not going to surprise anyone and will not say anything new that you need to invest in bitcoin bitcoin itself. To do this, there are interesting projects. If the output, earnings will also be bitcoin, it is the best of your choice.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 04:43:50 AM

I'm not going to surprise anyone and will not say anything new that you need to invest in bitcoin bitcoin itself. To do this, there are interesting projects. If the output, earnings will also be bitcoin, it is the best of your choice.

Investing in bitcoin itself is indeed the best thing to do, especially now that the bitcoin prices is really low. Buy them now, I really think there would be a great bounce after it hits the floor. I think probably the lowest it could go is around $700 and that's the limit for it. Once it hits it, the whales that sold at $1,000 will buy back.
lilit

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 04:55:24 AM

Investing in bitcoin itself is indeed the best thing to do, especially now that the bitcoin prices is really low. Buy them now, I really think there would be a great bounce after it hits the floor. I think probably the lowest it could go is around $700 and that's the limit for it. Once it hits it, the whales that sold at $1,000 will buy back.
Indeed, even before the new year bitcoin showed a good upward trend. So probably those that are afraid to buy and invest in bitcoin in the early autumn of last year, is now regretted it. Because the obvious benefits and the difference today bitcoin prices.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 05:32:37 AM

Probably the same thing somebody said when we hit 1200$ mark and then the price went down. I heard rumors that the Chinese people are dumping their coins because of some government warning stuffs or something going on there. I think that's too bad for us and it would take a long time for us to recover if it's true. Some even say that this price dump might continue. A lot of speculations here and there but one thing is for sure, right now we're not going back to the 1100$ range that we reached any time soon.

Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 06:26:25 AM

Probably the same thing somebody said when we hit 1200$ mark and then the price went down. I heard rumors that the Chinese people are dumping their coins because of some government warning stuffs or something going on there. I think that's too bad for us and it would take a long time for us to recover if it's true. Some even say that this price dump might continue. A lot of speculations here and there but one thing is for sure, right now we're not going back to the 1100$ range that we reached any time soon.

I don't think china owns so much bitcoins that they influenced the market this much. I think this is a collective effort that resulted in the drop. But I guess you are right. We wouldn't see $1,100 range any time soon, but probably we could see a stable price beyond $900 in a few weeks. I hope it does, though.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 06:37:01 AM

I don't think china owns so much bitcoins that they influenced the market this much. I think this is a collective effort that resulted in the drop. But I guess you are right. We wouldn't see $1,100 range any time soon, but probably we could see a stable price beyond $900 in a few weeks. I hope it does, though.
Yeah I agree , Im hoping too that bitcoin can stick $900 for a long time , Bitcoins price is increasing and decreasing so fast that you need to focus to the price and estimate if the price is growing up and down. The price now is $767 and hoping to grow more than this week
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 06:41:25 AM

Convert your BTC to the US$ ASAP , before the Jan. 2017 dump hurts the price more.  Smiley

Cool
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 06:49:24 AM

If anyone wants to invest before the value of btc dips, check the coins that are constantly moving up since time and you won't go wrong. those are the ones that existed and are still existing today and the most important of all, its value constantly rising.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1499

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 06:50:35 AM

The best place to invest BTC is your own wallet. Yes, store your bitcoin without investing in other's program. You may end up loosing it all. So the safer place is your own wallet.

Hold your bitcoin for another 5 years and keep accumulating more from various sources. Check back the price after 5 years and you will definitely be amazed with the profits you are going to make. No other investment will give you more return that storing your bitcoin.

ICOGuru

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 06:52:12 AM

Sometimes ICO's do make a good investment tough.
Just make sure you pick one that is trustworthy.
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 06:53:45 AM

Best way to gain more btc? For me you should do trading, buying some altcoins for low price and sell them in high price! Never use ponzi or you lose money Smiley
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 07:11:46 AM

Best way to gain more btc? For me you should do trading, buying some altcoins for low price and sell them in high price! Never use ponzi or you lose money Smiley
Altcoins can give you good profit but it can make you lose as well, it's not good for long term investment but as a day trader you can take advantage to the big price movement. However, it's not easy as we think, we have to understand the nature of it and be active to monitor the news of that are the updates.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
JANGKRIK BOSS

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 10:41:18 AM

Invest BTC somewhere safe like under your mattress, hold onto them for a few years, then see how much more stuff you can buy with them.
For the moment we need patience because prices are go down, wait in 1 week longer for make final decision. I think it's a good opportunity if we buy bitcoin. I am sure this is only a temporary price drop and rise again in this month.
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 11:21:23 AM

With today's prices of bitcoin, it is actually the most profitable thing to do! Cheesy
Right now, we are around 800 usd/btc and lets say it two years, there is high probability your "mattress investment" will be doubled, maybe even more. Wink
Yes this is the right time to buy bitcoins the price is $781 dollars tigjy now but 2 years is a long tine to wait 6 months will be okay because in my prediction it will become $1,500 and surely profit for us.

wutard

Activity: 150

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 04:42:38 PM

Yes this is the right time to buy bitcoins the price is $781 dollars tigjy now but 2 years is a long tine to wait 6 months will be okay because in my prediction it will become $1,500 and surely profit for us.
Since predict a rise in the price of bitcoin, even at the present level of the price is right to invest in bitcoin and do in the next few years, there may be an increase in income twice.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 04:47:58 PM

Invest in your wallet Smiley
Last days you could earn very good profit just by keeping your btc funds in the wallet and doing nothing, waiting for price increase and than sell.
I don't think that such good profit you could make in any trading or investing site.
Maybe, but with huge risk to loose money instead of earning.
Of course, for such passive earnings, patience is needed.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
onelove2111

Activity: 254

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 04:57:41 PM

Not a bad investment to date in real estate. I watched a lot of ratings and understand that this can be a lot of money. I realized that people spend less on buying a home and business premises, and takes all the rent. Thus it is possible to open a business and a car rental.
Sierra82fit

Activity: 142

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 05:24:42 PM

Invest in your wallet Smiley
Last days you could earn very good profit just by keeping your btc funds in the wallet and doing nothing, waiting for price increase and than sell.
I don't think that such good profit you could make in any trading or investing site.
Maybe, but with huge risk to loose money instead of earning.
Of course, for such passive earnings, patience is needed.

Exactly because of that patience, if it is, of course, this income will not be soon, very small. During this time, it can be other ways to earn a lot more and faster. Trades is the first, and without the risk of investment.
ananas99

Activity: 632

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 06:02:28 PM

Since predict a rise in the price of bitcoin, even at the present level of the price is right to invest in bitcoin and do in the next few years, there may be an increase in income twice.
Explain the price jumps can be very simple, if we take into account that some of the Exchange may engage in fraud. Making a stir in the market of currency, they earn on the difference in price and on what people are selling bitcoin after the price reduction.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: