Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:30:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to Invest BTC?  (Read 144013 times)
vapourminer
Legendary

Activity: 4326
Merit: 3522

what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 09:36:29 AM

invest wherever you feel like losing btc.

No way mate, its not that you are going to invest your bitcoins and risk it for something that you feel losing it. That's why we are investing our bitcoins so that we can grow it and to get some profit. But if you are thinking that way, better to think on the opposite side and think for other types of investments that you think you have more chance of getting profit and can manage it well like trading.

hey ive invested. made some lost some. made more than i lost. did some research, dived in.

BUT what i mean is if you dont expect it back, kiss it goodby (invest only what you can lose with a smile), when it pays, sometime a little, sometimes a lot, it is Good.

we are all invested in btc when you get down to it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 10:50:03 AM

No way mate, its not that you are going to invest your bitcoins and risk it for something that you feel losing it. That's why we are investing our bitcoins so that we can grow it and to get some profit. But if you are thinking that way, better to think on the opposite side and think for other types of investments that you think you have more chance of getting profit and can manage it well like trading.

hey ive invested. made some lost some. made more than i lost. did some research, dived in.

BUT what i mean is if you dont expect it back, kiss it goodby (invest only what you can lose with a smile), when it pays, sometime a little, sometimes a lot, it is Good.

I think you have mentioned a wrong statement. Maybe what you are saying is Invest wherever you think you are gaining. But it is not that easy before you make a move in investing your money on something  you must study it first you must know the risk involve and how much will you be gaining from it. After that you may know what is the best for your plan.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 11:39:38 AM

I think you have mentioned a wrong statement. Maybe what you are saying is Invest wherever you think you are gaining. But it is not that easy before you make a move in investing your money on something  you must study it first you must know the risk involve and how much will you be gaining from it. After that you may know what is the best for your plan.
I agree with you Cheesy. Doing research and studying first about the investment can help you a lot because those simple steps can help you to lessen the risk of getting loss from an investment. Investments are made for investors to grow their money but some of the are used to scam people and stole money from their innocent investors and that is what we need to avoid "getting scammed" so better to study first and do a lot of research about the investment so if you will invest then it will be more comfortable because you are not worrying anymore.
Jafri101

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 12:05:38 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2016, 03:37:26 AM by Jafri101

So where should we invest bitcoin to actually earn some profit and increase the amount of bitcoin we own, is there any legit place?
I mean cloud mining is a scam but there must be something else we can actually do right?

I prefer using richmond berks. It provides you 1.4% profit and best thing is that its legit. I got paid by this 2times. If u wana earn then try it.. Smiley
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 12:21:13 PM

So where should we invest bitcoin to actually earn some profit and increase the amount of bitcoin we own, is there any legit place?
I mean cloud mining is a scam but there must be something else we can actually do right?

I prefer using richmond berks https://goo.gl/t3EUgb .It provides you 1.4% profit and best thing is that its legit. I got paid by this 2times. If u wana earn then try it.. Smiley
I think its a kind of HYIP , If it is hyip you are prohibited to promote this hyip here in this forum. You can get a redtrust from members here. Better to just trade your bitcoins than invest it to that hyip site.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 12:50:38 PM

I only invest in interesting projects, mostly with dividends. Or ICO-flipping...

Other than that, the good old HODL works pretty well so far

winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 12:58:44 PM

I only invest in interesting projects, mostly with dividends. Or ICO-flipping...

if you are looking for dividends...invest in my U2 system.
All is for free...you spend just time.
Once you have shares (got for free or  got with free vouchers) you trade like a trader:
if you have better profit outsides U2 site you just sell and re-invest outsides.

favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 01:11:39 PM

Once you have shares (got for free or  got with free vouchers) you trade like a trader:
if you have better profit outsides U2 site you just sell and re-invest outsides.

sorry, but your website looks like it's made by some 12 year old kid in the 90's. I don't even understand what you're offering LOL

rababo

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 01:17:49 PM

The easiest and safest way to invest bitcoin is holding bitcoin. You can buy bitcoin and hold it until the price is increase, that way you can make profit from it. But of course, it needs big capital in order to have big profit.
If you want other options, you can do trading, it may take some time to learn, but when you have enough experience and knowledge you'll find yourself making decent profit.
Senor.Bla

Activity: 280
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 03:07:44 PM

The easiest and safest way to invest bitcoin is holding bitcoin. You can buy bitcoin and hold it until the price is increase, that way you can make profit from it. But of course, it needs big capital in order to have big profit.
If you want other options, you can do trading, it may take some time to learn, but when you have enough experience and knowledge you'll find yourself making decent profit.
And how do i get the experience and knowledge? Only time is not enough. I guess trying it out and making some losses is part of that experience and this without the guarantee of later profits. Right now holding and making profits is easy, but once the price crumbles, then it will be much harder.

vapourminer
Legendary

Activity: 4326
Merit: 3522

what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 03:38:35 PM

I agree with you Cheesy. Doing research and studying first about the investment can help you a lot because those simple steps can help you to lessen the risk of getting loss from an investment. Investments are made for investors to grow their money but some of the are used to scam people and stole money from their innocent investors and that is what we need to avoid "getting scammed" so better to study first and do a lot of research about the investment so if you will invest then it will be more comfortable because you are not worrying anymore.

i agree with both of you. DO YOUR HOMEWORK 1st. do NOT trust anyone elses judgement.

i indeed make misunderstood statements.

invest away. i did Smiley
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 03:46:31 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2017, 06:23:07 PM by SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Before you get to invest your BTC just remember there is always a risk involved but I would suggest investing in an altcoin as I have seen plenty of potential in some coins that will likely pay well.
RajaJudi

Activity: 403

Less is more

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 03:52:51 PM

Holding bitcoin is the best investment right now. The price has increased more than 120% since early 2017. I can ensure that everyone will have money if they believe in Bitcoin. Keep calm and earn Bitcoin Cheesy
I agree that trading need more time to learn and it is also harder than holding Bitcoin because you need to have skill and luck,too.

Jafri101

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 04:44:26 PM

I prefer using richmond berks https://goo.gl/t3EUgb .It provides you 1.4% profit and best thing is that its legit. I got paid by this 2times. If u wana earn then try it.. Smiley
I think its a kind of HYIP , If it is hyip you are prohibited to promote this hyip here in this forum. You can get a redtrust from members here. Better to just trade your bitcoins than invest it to that hyip site.

Sir i dont think that its a hyip because it doesnt asks u to invest. It usually  gives u bonus daily that includes and make a good satoshi amount. Please check it yourself.and if u still beleive its hyip or shudnt b here ill delete that..
favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 05:08:09 PM

I prefer using richmond berks SCAM .It provides you 1.4% profit and best thing is that its legit. I got paid by this 2times. If u wana earn then try it.. Smiley

Sir i dont think that its a hyip because it doesnt asks u to invest. It usually  gives u bonus daily that includes and make a good satoshi amount. Please check it yourself.and if u still beleive its hyip or shudnt b here ill delete that..

this is a scam 100% LOL.

Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 05:56:07 PM

I prefer using richmond berks SCAM .It provides you 1.4% profit and best thing is that its legit. I got paid by this 2times. If u wana earn then try it.. Smiley

this is a scam 100% LOL.
I never heard that site and i never heard any investment site or cloud mining that actually are paying just to invest.
If you smart do you think there is company can pay free for their investment? so for me they are planning in the end to run your investment..
Better to don't try to invest in any investment site..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Gilf

Activity: 274

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 06:13:59 PM

this is a scam 100% LOL.
I never heard that site and i never heard any investment site or cloud mining that actually are paying just to invest.
If you smart do you think there is company can pay free for their investment? so for me they are planning in the end to run your investment..
Better to don't try to invest in any investment site..
I do not know which sites can be trusted. A lot of recent hunters bitcoin through fraud. But it is not bad it would invest bitcoin to output also receive bitcoin.
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 06:17:49 PM

sorry, but your website looks like it's made by some 12 year old kid in the 90's. I don't even understand what you're offering LOL

You are right 100%...just I'm not 12 but 64 (lol)
I'm offering free shares you can trade for real satoshi...ok...my members (300 or so) are older than 12 years...
If you manage winspiral's system you can manage everything...believe me (lol)

socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 06:26:18 PM

I'm offering free shares you can trade for real satoshi...ok...my members (300 or so) are older than 12 years...

Sorry but i can't believe that there is someone can give free money online just like yours..
It is better to be safe and go for legit one than investing for nothing..
Much better make your own business like blogging that can gives you good profit if you manage your blog well ..
Or claiming in faucet are much better because they are legit than investment site even they are giving small amount.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 07:10:33 PM

Once you have shares (got for free or  got with free vouchers) you trade like a trader:

Sorry but i can't believe that there is someone can give free money online just like yours..
It is better to be safe and go for legit one than investing for nothing..
Much better make your own business like blogging that can gives you good profit if you manage your blog well ..
Or claiming in faucet are much better because they are legit than investment site even they are giving small amount.

Then do not believe it...you believe it or you do not it is so...
It is not my business...it's my fun...let me chose my fun (lol)
But I do not understand:
You see a faucet...all is ok.
You see a faucet with trade possibilities...it is not ok.
You see the possibility to re-invest earnings it is not ok.
It is very ok for my members...

Number of claiming:2425 times
Number of selling:215 times.
Number of re-invest:600 times.
Number of VIP claiming:1138 times.
Number of VIP destroying:205 times.

Do you really believe my members would claim so much for over 1 year if they would never be paid?
Do you know one fool who claims over 1 years and never get something?
My members are more clever than my red trusters...my members have tried my system...my red trusters not.

I agree:my site is confuse and design is not liked by every one...but you will never find a scammed person...you can only find people  accusing  me as scammer without knowing about.

Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: