Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:38:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Newbie  (Read 22137 times)
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:03:05 PM

Hey all.  So i want to start trading, but i have almost no idea what to do. So i would love if someone would disscus that with me and eberyone else Smiley

So, to start trading, i need site for that. I would want to do altcoins/bitcoins trading, i used to know one site but can't find it anymore...

And then, any tips here for me and other newbies? Buy cheap sell expensive is not tip i search for Smiley What mistakes to avoid, what to never do etc.

Thanks everyone!  Cool

The best thing to do as of now is to study the market on how it works because most of the traders today are losing a huge amount of profit due to the pressure that they cannot handle when the market price is decreasing and their coins are melting.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Usafstar

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:56:35 PM

It is good to trade and for new bie trading is tough if the new bie is new and i feel good to see that people are happy in the crypto world and it is a good way to make profit in trading of currencies and digital money as well.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Andalusy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:09:57 AM

at first make sure you sign up to a solid exchange. for bitcoin trading stick to bitstamp, btc-e, kraken as these exchanges are the good guys in the world of bitcoin exchanges. when it comes to altcoin trading stick to poloniex. since you don't have any experience at all, i would advice you to install an app that allows you to trade bitcoin and any kind of altcoin with virtual (not real) money. the name is blockfolio in google play store. it's a free app
Poortorich2018

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:30:26 AM

As you are Newbie like us days ago, before uou start to trade, please be careful and learn more about trading and kinds of coins, note no one will come back to you if you are so faster to trade without knowledge how to be a newbie , study the rules and the guidelines, don't ever decides without thinking. but i really bless your courage to learn and to be active to trade. but its better to be slow and be a wise than faster without thinking. after you decides then go whatever you decision you have made. always be positive.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:10:57 PM

Hey all.  So i want to start trading, but i have almost no idea what to do. So i would love if someone would disscus that with me and eberyone else Smiley

So, to start trading, i need site for that. I would want to do altcoins/bitcoins trading, i used to know one site but can't find it anymore...

And then, any tips here for me and other newbies? Buy cheap sell expensive is not tip i search for Smiley What mistakes to avoid, what to never do etc.

Thanks everyone!  Cool
Basically if we trade the coins in the market is buy price and price. There we choose the method in terms of existing trading short-term and long-term methods it all depends on us
It is all about us that what we choose but if you are now than I would suggest you somewhat will be great for you. It is good to trade for the long term if you are new, as new users are not experience how to deal with the falling and rising, so better thing is to buy at red market phase and hold it until your market will turn green so then you will be agree to trade but right now try to buy more.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:05:08 AM

my advice if you want to start trading, you have to choose a good exchange, you have to look for exchange that has a great voleme and trusted, if still learn better banding you are accompanied by professional traders, because people who just learn to trade will often lose as I experienced before
It's easy to choose a good exchange, what is important here is to have the skills to be profitable.
Trading is a risky venture of making money, but if you have the passion and you are good in analyses, you definitely have a chance to have a long term success.
Being a newbie in the world of the trading is the most difficult job to do as at that time, you don’t have much idea about the things and that you are all into a place which is completely new. At such times, it is better for you to go with lesser investment and that the only thing on which you should focus should be on learning of new things which can then help you in making some better strategy in trading.
swaggerkeme

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:44:44 AM

As a new trader, I strongly recommend binance or kucoin because these two exchanges have good interface for inexperience traders. Kucoin for instance have alot of listing for most altcoins, so you have a lot of options to choose from.
Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:03:50 AM

Thanks everyone!  Cool
If you are a newbie and you want to start trading in cryprto market you must have to conduct a proper research to have an Idea and knowledge about trading. Trading isn't that easy it is very risky, one wrong move you'll loose all your investments.
valera10

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:05:48 PM

Your subject is getting old. However, for beginners in the crypto market will be very useful to read this topic. I can add from myself that for the best trading, don't be afraid to lose everything! But we all know that on crypto it is very likely.
alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:48:09 PM

Thanks everyone!  Cool
I think that if you are new to the market you should not trade in this time, you can see that the market is very bleak in recent days, bitcoin and altcoin prices are constantly falling and There are no signs of recovery, so it is very difficult to succeed commercially. If you are not experienced, you should not trade at this time.
maminelly

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:55:18 PM

If you have never trade till now, keep calm and study if you don't want lose all your is a good advice because as a new to bitcoins it is good if you monitor BTC prices how fast it can go up and come down and slowly understand this market which is different from another world market before you jump into any other altcoin trading.If you start altcoin trading without much knowledge, then you may lose a quite a lot of money....
JiuMiBe

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:03:46 PM

New entrants to invest in this market is a good time to invest. If you have no experience in trading then you buy and hold them until the end of the year.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:39:20 PM

Thanks everyone!  Cool
If you are a newbie and you want to start trading in cryprto market you must have to conduct a proper research to have an Idea and knowledge about trading. Trading isn't that easy it is very risky, one wrong move you'll loose all your investments.
true and you have to be some of the worth thing that you may have for while you are chosen this kind of making money that trading are risky and you know this is some of a way that more people may have to be serious for.
Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:19:14 PM

Thanks everyone!  Cool
true and you have to be some of the worth thing that you may have for while you are chosen this kind of making money that trading are risky and you know this is some of a way that more people may have to be serious for.
the key for successfull trading is you must have an Idea and knowledge about trading, I agree with that.
but, I think mistakes in trading is very normal. you MUST do it, then you can fix the mistakes to be better trader
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:36:33 PM

for newbie you should learn first how to get profit from trading and understand how to get from trading world. learn also the bitcoin increments in price increase so you can get a lot of benefits.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:25:57 AM

Thanks everyone!  Cool

The best thing to do as of now is to study the market on how it works because most of the traders today are losing a huge amount of profit due to the pressure that they cannot handle when the market price is decreasing and their coins are melting.

The more different information from various sources you will get before you start trading, the better will be your result. You can make mistakes but never give up. Over time, you will learn how to understand the market.
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:51:28 PM

Thanks everyone!  Cool
I believe that if you are a newcomer to this market then you should not trade at this point, you can see that the bitcoin price in the past few days is constantly fluctuating and difficult to predict, so To be successful at this time is very difficult, you have to analyze accurately, have specific plans and always follow the bitcoin price.
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:03:29 PM

If you are a trading newbie you might want to start out on an exchange just playing with small amounts, typically $50-100 is enough to realise some substantial gains if you've got a good eye for the markets. Once you get a little more advanced, you can start looking into more advanced trading strategies like arbitrage trading, margin trading and leveraged trading (check out my signature).
lavishlife

Activity: 137

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:32:34 AM

Study and master the following,
- Chart patterns
- Chart formations
- Three types of market analysis
- Trading(chart) strategies
MiukoOk

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:38:36 AM

The newbie will be very inquisitive as well as strange trading methods and transactional knowledge I think we should have a training course for newbie  about trading cryptocurrencies
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: