Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:43:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Newbie  (Read 22137 times)
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:47:58 AM

If you are a trading newbie you might want to start out on an exchange just playing with small amounts, typically $50-100 is enough to realise some substantial gains if you've got a good eye for the markets. Once you get a little more advanced, you can start looking into more advanced trading strategies like arbitrage trading, margin trading and leveraged trading (check out my signature).
it can be a good strategy because then we will get experience. trying to trade with little capital then will avoid ourselves from big losses. with increasing knowledge and experience then it will help ourselves to face the next condition in trading. it is a great first step. along with the increasing knowledge we have then the skill that we have will be trained and it will make us more easy to perform analysis and take decisions in trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 11:59:14 AM

Every one not only newbies can trade on my U2 site (different possibilities)
The particularity is that it is impossible to lose because you can only earn.
Yes you can never lose more than you have got for free and it is impossible to lose all your earning.

People dreamt about...I have programmed it.

It is a great way to train trading without the risk to loose.

If you are not able to be among the best traders it is better for you to avoit trading other where.

Have fun,learn and earn !!!

What wish more?

gsingh

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:25:16 PM

Most newbies are always falling because they do not know how to trade, and they just start doing it without any previous knowledge, and they lose everything because of those mistakes

Elmer1

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:05:33 PM

for newbie you should learn first how to get profit from trading and understand how to get from trading world. learn also the bitcoin increments in price increase so you can get a lot of benefits. If you have never trade till now, keep calm and study if you don't want lose all your is a good advice because as a new to bitcoins it is good if you monitor BTC prices how fast it can go up and come down and slowly understand this market which is different from another world market before you jump into any other altcoin trading. And try to search legit free bitcoin miner if you have earn free btc you can now invest
alminium

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:35:49 PM

Since you are new, you must spend the first time to learn it before starting if you do not want to lose your Bitcoin.By way of merchants utilizing coinmarketcap.com for the latest price list. Take your time to read people's writing, do your own research, before digging into it. Until you get more experience to be great.
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:42:52 PM

Since you are new, you must spend the first time to learn it before starting if you do not want to lose your Bitcoin.By way of merchants utilizing coinmarketcap.com for the latest price list. Take your time to read people's writing, do your own research, before digging into it. Until you get more experience to be great.
our skill is important for us,spend much time before start investing in bitcoin or other cryprocurrency make our investment become profitable.dont invest without any skills and knowledge.
Prodigye

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:47:02 PM

I suggest you make a binance account(no KYC needed), learn to use technical indicators like stochastic RSI and bollinger bands. You can also join telegram channels for signals to see how the professionals do it.
bennie4

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:43:36 PM

Hey all.  So i want to start trading, but i have almost no idea what to do. So i would love if someone would disscus that with me and eberyone else Smiley

So, to start trading, i need site for that. I would want to do altcoins/bitcoins trading, i used to know one site but can't find it anymore...

And then, any tips here for me and other newbies? Buy cheap sell expensive is not tip i search for Smiley What mistakes to avoid, what to never do etc.

Thanks everyone!  Cool
I believe that if you are a newcomer to this market you should not trade at this time, you can see that bitcoin prices in recent days are constantly falling sharply and hard to guess. The market is in the bearish trend in the long run, so bitcoin prices will continue to fall further, if you want to trade you need to analyze thoroughly and combine with market information to get the most accurate view.
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:48:17 PM

Hey all.  So i want to start trading, but i have almost no idea what to do. So i would love if someone would disscus that with me and eberyone else Smiley

So, to start trading, i need site for that. I would want to do altcoins/bitcoins trading, i used to know one site but can't find it anymore...

And then, any tips here for me and other newbies? Buy cheap sell expensive is not tip i search for Smiley What mistakes to avoid, what to never do etc.

Thanks everyone!  Cool
There are many threads available related to this question you can check it. But still i give you some basic information about the trading. As you said that you have no idea about trading so first of all get idea about it, it means get proper knowledge about it. Watch videos on YouTube and read articles or books related to trading. After get proper idea about the trading you can start the traidng but start always with little amount and increase it with the time. Remember one thing that never sell in loss. All the best.
htconem7

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:50:18 PM

Thanks everyone!  Cool
I think if you are new to the market and do not have much experience then I believe you should not trade bitcoin. You can see that the market in the past few days is fluctuating continuously and It is difficult to kick, so to be able to trade success at this time is very difficult. The market is bearish in the long term.
Kita Kita

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:07:54 PM

I suggest you can use c-cex.com.  But at first read treading discussion. then make sense about coin. then you can trade. it's  long term. always buy low sell high Cheesy
For me trading is really important, so i am advicing all the newbie that they should study how to trade very well so they can really earn a great income with  trading and you can  able to be a better trader if you will have a long patience and only start with a small amount.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
xali

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:34:33 AM

if you are a newbie, the best thing that you can do is just to avoid trading for some time and try to acquire some knowledge, because you can lose a lot of money in a short period of time

someone else had been posting on my account for over a year; Every post from January 10 2017 to June 18 2018 is NOT ME
Whoever this person was that got access to my account, felt the need to shill something called "bidium" in my signature
very surreal. is this normal? the internet is full of crooks... watch out
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:56:15 AM

our skill is important for us,spend much time before start investing in bitcoin or other cryprocurrency make our investment become profitable.dont invest without any skills and knowledge.

That is the major problem many people are facing because without any experience start investing into different coins which don't have potential, once they loose again they will start spreading negative news about the crypto currency. Before investing we have research some basics about the market and coins potential.
colkcolk

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:07:14 AM

If still newbies in trading, to start the trading is learning a lot whether Technical analysis or fundamental analysis in crypto space. If you have some knowledge of analysis outside of crypto, it should be adapted into crypto since it is different. Around 3 months by learning in theory, start to practice in simulation.
woaiB99

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:14:53 AM

here have many cheaters.The most important thing is never trust others !!! or you will lose your money.
The escrow is needed.
deception1359

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:59:33 AM

How many floors, 9 or 10 or so many?
Do all floors require KYC or not, I just want to ask if there is a floor to donate money to people to trade?
Can you list for me?
Lina5588

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:01:43 PM

Hello! I am in today's situation in the cryptocurrency market left trading and became an investor. First, start with an airdrop, then became involved in one promising project Contractium. You can read more on the website, here is my link https://contractium.io/register/7588
This is not advertising, just a long time studied and invest it here.
Wong owah

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:06:58 PM

Trading Newbie should be done must learn what is in the trading market, because studying the price of coins in the market is very difficult, and we need to know for beginners should be patient and keep trying in trade.
shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:18:49 PM

Since you have joined this forum since August last year, I won't consider you as Newbie and 10 months is enough to understand the cryptocurrency trading skills.
Still, I suggest Newbies to start trading with very less amount, analyze and note the mistakes that you've made during trading and then start for serious investment. You can also earn profits from investments by HOLDING the coins for a long-term.
sana9826

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:29:01 PM

Maybe you have understand well about trading. Because it's already 2 years from you make this thread. You should share your experience about trading for all members here, the main thing on trading is to buy cheaper and sell when get profit. But it won't be easy, there also so risky when you do a trading activity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: