May 09, 2024, 10:31:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question:  Should we update core ?
Yes - 202 (89.4%)
No - 24 (10.6%)
Total Voters: 226

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [B3]B3Coin Hybrid POW/POS [Scrypt] - ANTI-INSTAMINE, NO PREMINE, NO ICO, NO IPO  (Read 241925 times)
bitowner

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 03:49:21 PM

Hi, Got a prob here...
I had Withdrawal some coins from Yobit to my Wallet @ POSWallet. I saw latter that were a hardfork ongoing, so I believe that by time Yobit and POSWallet were in different chains and I used the same Wallet address from POSWAllet. I can't see my last TX there... But I can see it at cryptoID website (I believe in the new chain).
What can I do? Is that possible somehow to recover my coins?

thx!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 04:10:50 PM

Hi, Got a prob here...
I had Withdrawal some coins from Yobit to my Wallet @ POSWallet. I saw latter that were a hardfork ongoing, so I believe that by time Yobit and POSWallet were in different chains and I used the same Wallet address from POSWAllet. I can't see my last TX there... But I can see it at cryptoID website (I believe in the new chain).

thx!

Lets wait for YOBIT.

We still have issues because YOBIT has not enabled withdrawals yet.

bitowner

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 04:23:27 PM

Hi, Got a prob here...

thx!

Lets wait for YOBIT.

I guess Yobit has already enabled.
As I said before they were transferred, but I believe that were to the new Chain, while on POSwallet It seams that It was on the old chain.

I also got a question: is it possible to have the same wallet address in both chains (new and old) or after a hard fork the wallets are always different?

ty!
joshafest (OP)

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 02:30:38 AM

Hi, Got a prob here...

thx!

Lets wait for YOBIT.

As I said before they were transferred, but I believe that were to the new Chain, while on POSwallet It seams that It was on the old chain.

I also got a question: is it possible to have the same wallet address in both chains (new and old) or after a hard fork the wallets are always different?

ty!

yes .. it is possible that both chain have a same wallet address. because header address of both chains are same.
it maybe possible that you sent coins owned by no one.

▄███████████████▄
▄██▀ ▀██▄
▄▄██▀ ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀█████
██ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄ ██
▐█▌ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███ ▐█▌
██ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀ ██
▐█▌ █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█ ▐█▌
██ █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█ ██
▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█ ▐█▌
██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
██▌ ▀ ▀███▄▄▄█████▀ ▐██
██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀███▄███▀
▀███▀
DeepOnion
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
Your Anonymity Guaranteed
Your Assets Secured by TOR
Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
| ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
▄██▄█▄██▀
▄██████▀
▄██████▀
▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
▀█████ ▄███████
████████████▀██
██▀███████▀ ██
██ ▀████▀ ██
██ ▀▀ ██
▀█████████████▀
bitowner

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 07:49:09 AM

Hi, Got a prob here...

thx!

Lets wait for YOBIT.

ty!

yes .. it is possible that both chain have a same wallet address. because header address of both chains are same.
it maybe possible that you sent coins owned by no one.

Sad ok thx
Limx Dev
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 02:29:09 PM

B3 Mac Wallet Version 2.0.0.2 online.
https://github.com/LIMXTEC/B3-CoinV2/releases/tag/v2.0.0.2

Bitcore BTX - a UTXO fork of Bitcoin - since 2017
___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
██ Github - Releases/ Wallets
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 02:34:37 PM

Waiting for more pools Smiley

benjy33 ...

i wont argue over what dev is doing what and to whom ... i can only speak for myself and the dealings i have had with the devs - whether coins or pools or anything else ...

in the case of b3coin - i will get the pool started again ... for two reasons ...

1 - you are asking for another pool ...
2 - greedyjohn and limxdev ( and spoke to josh earlier also ) have voiced their opinions and we have resolved the issues between us ... besides the base system ( and pool ) is already there - its just disabled ... so we will need to compile a new daemon with the new limxdev code and then sync - and we should be up and running with the pool ...

it will be placed in the new server and under the custom cwi-stratum which is quite a solid mining stratum ... ill get that done tomorrow - sleep and rest for me now ...

i need to ask also ... are you mining mue on one of our pools? ...

if so - please stop the miner on quark - and redirect it to the new stratum and pool for mue as well ... otherwise you are wasting hash and electricity on a port that no longer has a stratum ...

the cwi-pool system has been redone with all new ports and code - along with the a better way of implementing the cwi-stratum ... this system also has sso ( single sign on ) implemented - so you will probably need to register again - but this now will only need to be done once for all the pools in this server ...

have a look - http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/ - and pick out the pools you wish to mine to - click 'help' in the left menu and see which ports they have now been assigned to ... if you need to re-register or change the workers - this will happen only once now for all pools ... change the miner parameters - point to the stratum port - then hash and bash away ... we need all the testing we can get ...

and not to forget that ALL our pools will only have a fee of 0.7% for any coins that gets mined - except for bitcoin which is lower ...

and as always - let us know if there are any issues ... especially if its something we can fix immediately from our side ...

tanx ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
Limx Dev
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 02:42:12 PM

benjy33 ...

i wont argue over what dev is doing what and to whom ... i can only speak for myself and the dealings i have had with the devs - whether coins or pools or anything else ...

in the case of b3coin - i will get the pool started again ... for two reasons ...

2 - greedyjohn and limxdev ( and spoke to josh earlier also ) have voiced their opinions and we have resolved the issues between us ... besides the base system ( and pool ) is already there - its just disabled ... so we will need to compile a new daemon with the new limxdev code and then sync - and we should be up and running with the pool ...

it will be placed in the new server and under the custom cwi-stratum which is quite a solid mining stratum ... ill get that done tomorrow - sleep and rest for me now ...

i need to ask also ... are you also mining mue on one of our pools? ...

if so - please stop the miner on quark - and redirect it to the new stratum and pool for mue as well ...

the cwi-pool system has been redone with all new ports and code - along with the a better way of implementing the cwi-stratum ... this system also has sso ( single sign on ) implemented - so you will probably need to register again - but this now will only need to be done once for all the pools in this server ...

have a look - http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/ - and pick out the pools you wish to mine to - click 'help' in the left menu and see which ports they have now been assigned to ... if you need to re-register or change the workers - this will happen only once now for all pools ... change the miner parameters - point to the stratum port - then hash and bash away ... we need all the testing we can get ...

and not to forget that ALL our pools will only have a fee of 0.7% for any coins that gets mined - except for bitcoin which is lower ...

and as always - let us know if there are any issues ... especially if its something we can fix immediately from our side ...

tanx ...

#crysx

I am not sure? Do you mean Pool for BTC -> B3? B3-Coin has only POS mining with static reward and PPcoin POS.

Bitcore BTX - a UTXO fork of Bitcoin - since 2017
___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
██ Github - Releases/ Wallets
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 02:45:04 PM

benjy33 ...

i need to ask also ... are you also mining mue on one of our pools? ...

if so - please stop the miner on quark - and redirect it to the new stratum and pool for mue as well ...

tanx ...

#crysx

I am not sure? Do you mean Pool for BTC -> B3? B3-Coin has only POS mining with static reward and PPcoin POS.

hi limxdev ...

you mean b3coin is now PoS only? ...

edit - i just read again ... b3coin IS PoS only ...

all good ... i guess there wont be any need for a PoW pool then Wink ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 04:29:37 PM

How must I get my coins from yobit ? Can I just buy more somewhere else ? It is a good time to buy right now have a look at the graph.
We need to be able to stake I hope Yobit fix this soon. Do you think it will take long ?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 01:11:24 AM

How must I get my coins from yobit ? Can I just buy more somewhere else ? It is a good time to buy right now have a look at the graph.
We need to be able to stake I hope Yobit fix this soon. Do you think it will take long ?
We are all waiting for YOBIT, my coins are also stuck in COLD STORAGE. I have contacted then NUMEROUS TIMES.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 09:56:42 AM

Are people able to deposit coins at YOBIT?

kuky004

Activity: 371

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 05:37:06 PM

Are people able to deposit coins at YOBIT?
I can't withdraw money
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 06:36:22 AM

REPLY FROM YOBIT SUPPORT

This is a reply that I got from warden, Yobit Support:

2017-01-12 10:28:46 warden
After the last update we can't send money to user:
Get these errors:
1) Error: Transaction creation failed!
2) TX rejected
B3coin dev need to fix it because we can't send money to our users.

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 02:10:49 PM

REPLY FROM YOBIT SUPPORT

Get these errors:
2) TX rejected

Its wrong, because sending coins is working on all wallets. I think, they didnt update!!!!
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 06:16:57 PM

REPLY FROM YOBIT SUPPORT

Get these errors:
2) TX rejected

Its wrong, because sending coins is working on all wallets. I think, they didnt update!!!!
They did update:

YOBIT
Wallet status: Online (5869 blocks)

At this moment B3 has 5869 blocks.

Lets see what happens when they adjust the transaction fee.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 11:40:22 PM

Still trying to communicate with YOBIT, so that they can sort out their wallets.

PumpMyCoin

Activity: 280

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 03:28:37 AM

Dear B3Coin Investors-Developers

We would love to announce that your coin has been added to PumpMyCoin community public Votes.
you can participate in this vote on www.pumpmycoin.com to nominate your coin for the next PUMP.

sincerely
PumpMyCoin Team
We Pump But Never Dump

PUMPDUMP
███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███
███
           ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████████▄▄
     ▄███████████████████████████▄
   ▄███████████████████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████████████████████▀
     ▀███████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███
███
{}{}
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 10:56:47 PM

Dear B3Coin Investors-Developers

We would love to announce that your coin has been added to PumpMyCoin community public Votes.
you can participate in this vote on www.pumpmycoin.com to nominate your coin for the next PUMP.

sincerely
PumpMyCoin Team
We Pump But Never Dump

I hope that you will ask YOBIT to fix the withdrawal issues?

chorizanga

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 12:03:21 AM

I hope that you will ask YOBIT to fix the withdrawal issues?

Withdraw works
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: