Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:01:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is definition gambling in your mind?  (Read 20191 times)
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 02:52:47 AM

Many people said the gambling is just a game and another people said it is Investment. How do you think?  Roll Eyes

That really depends on one's skill set, level of experience, and game of choice.  There are games that are skill based, chance based, and mixed games of both skill and chance.  I would say that the the games which require more skill can be considered as more of an investment in one's ability; whereas, games of chance are more of a gamble.
Skills in gambling is vital as it's only our way to be successful, we have to win in the long  run and if we can do that, it would prove that we can be profitable in gambling and when we are profitable we are confident of investment more money as our bankroll for better return.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 02:57:15 AM

come on guys you know gambling is a dangerous place to get have fun ,
it is just like a hobby on extreme sports ,
people love it but know already the risk and the consequences ,
that what the meaning of gambling in my opinion.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 03:04:43 AM

Well, people love risks as long as they are considering all the aspects of what they are doing then they can do whatever they please, this is true for extreme sports and gambling as well.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 06:46:37 AM

in my opinion since im a gambler too . gambling is not just a game its a strategy games with extreme suspense that you will gonna experience once you've won atleast half of a price of a bitcoin its a winning feel. my most and high amount of bet i won in a gambling with a small amount is .3 bitcoins and im so happy in that moment . thats why i love to risk my money just for the sake of the challenge and im tired being a such a black sheep in my family thats why im gambling to get profit from it with a faster transactions.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 05:47:09 PM

Well, people love risks as long as they are considering all the aspects of what they are doing then they can do whatever they please, this is true for extreme sports and gambling as well.
Some people loge to take the risks because for them there's much more excitement when there's a risks. Even if they lose it's nothing for them as long as they have fun in the game.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 06:06:47 PM

Many people said the gambling is just a game and another people said it is Investment. How do you think?  Roll Eyes
Well, for me gambling is such as games of chances and luck, that could allow you get profits by doing it but so risky as hell which could lead you meet more loss than winning.
What interesting is people already know they probably have higher chance to loss their money but still do it expect get more money.
ikydesu

Activity: 686

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 06:27:36 PM

in my opinion since im a gambler too . gambling is not just a game its a strategy games with extreme suspense that you will gonna experience once you've won atleast half of a price of a bitcoin its a winning feel. my most and high amount of bet i won in a gambling with a small amount is .3 bitcoins and im so happy in that moment . thats why i love to risk my money just for the sake of the challenge and im tired being a such a black sheep in my family thats why im gambling to get profit from it with a faster transactions.

Interesting people like you have a good spirit to build your best income, and using gambling for instant income which it will be if you have a mindset like that, there's a possibility being addicted to gambling and it is more dengerous than will be a black sheep, i have bad experience with some people who already addicted to gambling than he's lose everything, although i have been tried to distract him to stay away from any bet.
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 06:40:37 PM

That's why gambling's definition comes to my mind is that this is one of the most addicting thing in this world. Just like those illegal drugs which are making the people crazy for trying it out. And it is also the hope of many people that who are depending with gambling for taking risk their own money which is not assured what will be the result.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 10:31:05 PM

That's why gambling's definition comes to my mind is that this is one of the most addicting thing in this world. Just like those illegal drugs which are making the people crazy for trying it out. And it is also the hope of many people that who are depending with gambling for taking risk their own money which is not assured what will be the result.
i don't agree if you considering gambling as the most addictive thing ,
it is a fact that addicted to drugs the most dangerous thing among addictive stuff ,
gambling are just a game of chance that staking your money to get additional money ,
and people love it very much to make money in easy way.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 10:37:03 PM

it is a fact that addicted to drugs the most dangerous thing among addictive stuff ,
gambling are just a game of chance that staking your money to get additional money ,

you are very wrong friends., gambling has place for those who use gambling in a manner that is not correct, in the place of a lot of people who are addicted because gambling and surely will only give something a bad thing for all the people that are in it. So, if we want to get something good in gambling then we must do it in a good way and never greedy in gambling, because it will make us be addicted
Oralmat

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 07:27:41 AM

Actually, I think that gambling is a way where we can earn money in a short way, and if we are talking about investment, so i don't think that any problem to say that gambling is like an investment. Because in both ways we are using money, and money is a basic thing we should use in them, So, whenever we use money so its mean we do invest our money. So what's wrong with it.
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 07:31:53 AM

Actually, I think that gambling is a way where we can earn money in a short way, and if we are talking about investment, so i don't think that any problem to say that gambling is like an investment. Because in both ways we are using money, and money is a basic thing we should use in them, So, whenever we use money so its mean we do invest our money. So what's wrong with it.

No one says what's wrong and so on. The thing is gambling is risky, and it doesn't matter if it has similarity with any investment. In terms of using money, that's just not right to use it in gambling and compare it to regularly using money. But anyway, as per gambling definition in my mind, well, it's risking money. Nothing more than that.

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 08:12:47 AM

I wonder how does gambling help you in a situation of being tagged as black sheep of your family. Im just curious.

I think it is a matter of opinion, it differs from person to person.  One person is resistant to drugs but he is susceptible to gambling, others are resistant to both but are susceptible to sex, games, alcohol, etc.

People become addicted to it and problems  occurs.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 08:27:39 AM

No one says what's wrong and so on. The thing is gambling is risky, and it doesn't matter if it has similarity with any investment. In terms of using money, that's just not right to use it in gambling and compare it to regularly using money. But anyway, as per gambling definition in my mind, well, it's risking money. Nothing more than that.

That's why if you want to gamble then do it with yourself and if you lose don't blame other for losing it. Because I found some gamblers who attain to gamble and if they lose that's what they are doing. And gambling is treating by others as investment because they are also risking money in able to double or triple it as they play.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 11:51:02 AM

That really depends on one's skill set, level of experience, and game of choice.  There are games that are skill based, chance based, and mixed games of both skill and chance.  I would say that the the games which require more skill can be considered as more of an investment in one's ability; whereas, games of chance are more of a gamble.
Yes right but I think no matter what game or what sort of gambling you do, luck or skill but it cannot be called as investment. If someone is calling gambling as investment then he is either addicted or is actually new to gambling, once he looses enough in gambling he would know the core of gambling.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 04:25:25 PM

Skills in gambling is vital as it's only our way to be successful, we have to win in the long  run and if we can do that, it would prove that we can be profitable in gambling and when we are profitable we are confident of investment more money as our bankroll for better return.
For me gambling is a risky activity that might pay on a certain day and usually will give loss in general, so either skill or luck based games both are same for me because maybe we can win skill based games but actually opponent is not a joker, they will also play with you only when they are sure of their ability so you are again on luck that your opponent is weak or strong.
MANCRYPTOS

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 04:34:00 PM

Yes Gambling is a risky) but there is 2 ways: 1) Play for fun because Gambling is not profitable you can get only small amount as bonus 2) invest in casino but not play

Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 04:42:28 PM

Chill mate, most of us know it just it is hard to accept that we are loosers and since gambling involves money we always think we will win with it, actually gambling is " any activity where you invest money and the outcome of profit or loss is not influenced by you". That's true definition for me.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 05:10:12 PM

For me gambling is a risky activity that might pay on a certain day and usually will give loss in general, so either skill or luck based games both are same for me because maybe we can win skill based games but actually opponent is not a joker, they will also play with you only when they are sure of their ability so you are again on luck that your opponent is weak or strong.
not all games in casino that you will just lose in general there are some games you do not need to relay in your luck like poker enemy is real not computer or program it is skill base game. sports betting which is easy to predict because you can easily analyse their game who was strong or not.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 05:58:06 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2016, 07:30:12 PM by rickadone

Many people said the gambling is just a game and another people said it is Investment. How do you think?  Roll Eyes
Well, for me gambling is such as games of chances and luck, that could allow you get profits by doing it but so risky as hell which could lead you meet more loss than winning.
What interesting is people already know they probably have higher chance to loss their money but still do it expect get more money.
Your statement has the answer of why they still gamble when they know they will loose. Because you see they " know " that they will loose gambling rather than they understand that they will loose. Not saying of others when I gamble, I am for some reason so positive towards my bet that I always think that I WILL win it ! more in sports actually.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: