Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:52:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is definition gambling in your mind?  (Read 20191 times)
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 04:05:55 PM

An addiction that cannot stop without your will. It's a game where you can try your luck, but an unpredictable one. There are a few lucky guys out there that won a lot, but I doubt that's their own profit and they have no debt to the banks or so.. I heard many people saying they're rich because of winning so much in gambling or trading but in reality they borrowed a lot of money from the banks after they lost all they had.

You don't know that for sure. There are and there will always be cases wherein gamblers have been lucky by just using their money and no one else's. And even if they did borrow it from other people, it's not important anymore since they can repay it now. All of his financial problems and all those debts are already solved because he won big.

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 04:12:16 PM

I enjoy playing with small amounts of illness. But I was playing it officially through my own life in the past. There was something I said that I had sunk in August. It was not the sinking money, but I showed it through. I loved to play small games with my little brains.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 04:33:33 PM

for me gambling for bitcoin is the easiest way to make money if I have some knowledge and enough luck. that's always needed before you played. I'm playing gambling also for my entertainment purposes too. but overall I'm playing gamblingbecause I'm gonna needed my income from gambling to provide me another money because we have a little fastfood chain and I'm investing all my income from gambling on our business so my money would grow.
Yes gambling is an easy way to make money and has the higher risk as well. but i dont gamble to make money, i play to kill time when im bored and if i win its a reward for me. i gamble with small amount only.
gambling would never give what everyone expected, it's always against you. so you need to have a reverse mindset of your expectation to get profit. even though there is small chance only for you to make it happen, it's still possible. gambling to kill your spare time it's a normal thing and it's ideal. people just not realize about it.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
mrbigmugs

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 06:57:31 PM

for me gambling for bitcoin is the easiest way to make money if I have some knowledge and enough luck. that's always needed before you played. I'm playing gambling also for my entertainment purposes too. but overall I'm playing gamblingbecause I'm gonna needed my income from gambling to provide me another money because we have a little fastfood chain and I'm investing all my income from gambling on our business so my money would grow.
You should not think with that way, gambling is not a fast way to make money , it is the contrary of it.
If you think to gamble for having and doubling money in fast way , i just can say you will guaranteed to never make it.
Gambling is something deadly addictive if you cannot treat properly.
But the definition and understanding of gambling is always just a contradiction to its real nature.
As long as gambling will be lure people to make the future then we will be having those type of rumours that will be attracting innocent people to enter in the and to spoil their futures.
The point is gambling always makes someone have a bad habit in most case.
Only few people can really treat gambling properly such as to gamble occasionally not continuously.
The rest of it treat gambling in wrong way, it is just misleading everyone.

exactly and many people have proof this and they become addicting in gambling games. because gambling is a games with luck factor inside, we can not always win the games with easy, sometimes we need to get loss in more than 5 times and after that we can win the big money with next games. but its not always work for us and its depend on our luck in the games.
yes not doubt about this that gambling is one of the most risky game and it is mostly depending on your luck, if you are luck then you can make good money in gambling, but if you are not luck you can even lose your own money in gambling.
The long run win will not work always in gambling. Yes, this is lucky game. We can not predict the exact result of the game. But in sports betting, we can guess but still this result depends on luck. Now many games are finishing with an unexpected result. So the gambling means it's luck base game and it's just made for fun.
yes i am agree with you that gambling is a game of luck, as there is very little need of knowledge and experience, except some games where you can use your experience and skill, your knowledge also play an important role in sports gambling.

Selly Arumsari

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 08:01:27 AM

Many people said the gambling is just a game and another people said it is Investment. How do you think?  Roll Eyes
i think gambling is just game , we need skill and trick to play
playing in gambling is bet your money , this is mean we can get more money from it or dissapear all money because it
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 08:23:38 AM

Many people said the gambling is just a game and another people said it is Investment. How do you think?  Roll Eyes
playing in gambling is bet your money , this is mean we can get more money from it or dissapear all money because it
Probably you will lose if you are not lucky but if you are then you win, it's that simple, no other factors to consider as in gambling, our chances are always lower than the house. Having said that, it is just right to only put what we can afford to lose, that is to minimize our loses and to ensure we will not financially be affected with our loses every time bad luck comes.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 08:43:06 AM

I enjoy playing with small amounts of illness. But I was playing it officially through my own life in the past. There was something I said that I had sunk in August. It was not the sinking money, but I showed it through. I loved to play small games with my little brains.
Small games sometimes make us richer when we had luck playing it and if you are guys enjoying playing when loosing money it is okay for us the illness of playing gambling will never get rid to our self if we want then we need to find something to not play gambling.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 09:41:29 AM

An addiction that cannot stop without your will. It's a game where you can try your luck, but an unpredictable one. There are a few lucky guys out there that won a lot, but I doubt that's their own profit and they have no debt to the banks or so.. I heard many people saying they're rich because of winning so much in gambling or trading but in reality they borrowed a lot of money from the banks after they lost all they had.

Let's just remove those lucky guys for they are very few in this world and let's admit that we are not included to those who are lucky with gambling. And for those professional gamblers I know some of them does have debt in the bank but most of them has their personal debt to their friends, parents or any financing company.
no , gambling always about how much your luck it is ,
sometimes you won and sometimes lost , but as you are against the house usually ended up lost ,
if you gamble on pvp like poker you might have a better chance to have bigger winning percentage than your lost ,
gambling always looks not fair but it is how the real gambling works.
dhampir-D

Activity: 454

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 02:44:40 PM

Probably you will lose if you are not lucky but if you are then you win, it's that simple, no other factors to consider as in gambling, our chances are always lower than the house. Having said that, it is just right to only put what we can afford to lose, that is to minimize our loses and to ensure we will not financially be affected with our loses every time bad luck comes.
You said the word that differentiates gambling from investing: luck. This is something that really makes a difference in gambling, but it's not the deciding factor for investments. It is difficult to have control over the luck factor, which is why the risks will always be high.
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 03:07:19 PM

Let's just remove those lucky guys for they are very few in this world and let's admit that we are not included to those who are lucky with gambling. And for those professional gamblers I know some of them does have debt in the bank but most of them has their personal debt to their friends, parents or any financing company.
no , gambling always about how much your luck it is ,
sometimes you won and sometimes lost , but as you are against the house usually ended up lost ,
if you gamble on pvp like poker you might have a better chance to have bigger winning percentage than your lost ,
gambling always looks not fair but it is how the real gambling works.
Learning how to take advantage will help us lessen our risk losing our money since sports bet and strategy game will allow us to analyze evrytime we place our bets better to use every aspects of advantage that we can get coming from deep understanding about the game. Much better to be prepared before playing and risking our money.

emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 03:14:49 PM

Gambling is just a game like any other type of games but mostly people prefer to stake some money on it. The amounts of money can be vary, it depends on the purpose of each individual. Some people treat it as an entertainment only and they tend to use small amounts of money at gambling games, while the other one, prefer to use rather big amounts of money in the hope they can get some easy money from this game.

Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 03:23:47 PM

Gambling is just a game like any other type of games but mostly people prefer to stake some money on it. The amounts of money can be vary, it depends on the purpose of each individual. Some people treat it as an entertainment only and they tend to use small amounts of money at gambling games, while the other one, prefer to use rather big amounts of money in the hope they can get some easy money from this game.

Yes it is a game, but it depends to the person who is doing it... If a gambler is doing it regularly then we could say that it is a business to them, regardless if they invest in their bankroll or not and if they already invest to their bankroll and thinking about profit or aiming to always win from what they invested, then they consider gambling as an investment..  Smiley
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 06:05:28 PM

Taking risk of loosing some valuable thing to get much more through this risk is called gambling. That can be on anything where risk factor is involved and result is independent for every involved party. Gambling means you are ready to loose whatever is in your possession, in hope of getting profit at any random multiplier.
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 07:28:47 AM

why they said gambling is invest ? gambling is betting you will miss if you lose and received if you win
i want to throw fork to people said gambling is invesment

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 07:36:02 AM

Gambling is a game where you can easily win money from it , It can be investment too where you need to deposit money and play with it but for me it is actualy a reality game where we can made a profit risking money and entertaining people and always remind our selves that gambling is not good every day.
Not so easy to win in gambling honestly for me gambling is just a game for rich people that they can afford to lose .. and gambling are made for those who are lonely and make their own happiness since we are not all the same enjoy so for rich people they are gamble because they are waiting for something and gambling is their way to having fun..
We people are only playing gambling for fun and not all gambling are for those rich some of us are playing with small amounts of bitcoin we can make that bitcoin grow by playing safety method. To be honest im not rich also i can't afford to lose but for me gambling is for those who want to entertain and to have fun.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 11:23:51 AM

why they said gambling is invest ? gambling is betting you will miss if you lose and received if you win
Oh well theres some people who treat gambling as source of their investment especially those who knew how the game works well like strategy games and sports bets they place bet like a pro and they knew how to control emotions and win from their initial capitals.
choppork

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 12:47:00 PM

Oh well theres some people who treat gambling as source of their investment especially those who knew how the game works well like strategy games and sports bets they place bet like a pro and they knew how to control emotions and win from their initial capitals.
One can only understand the mechanics of gambling games but never master the results that it will give. Even in sportsbetting, sometimes there are unexpected wins that has happened. Gambling is still based on luck even though there are games that require skills mostly. The only reason why they treat it as a source of income/investment is because they do it most of the time of their day. They think that they've been hustling enough to get good amounts of money from gambling but that mindset is actually no different than any other gamblers.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 01:17:03 PM

One can only understand the mechanics of gambling games but never master the results that it will give. Even in sportsbetting, sometimes there are unexpected wins that has happened. Gambling is still based on luck even though there are games that require skills mostly. The only reason why they treat it as a source of income/investment is because they do it most of the time of their day. They think that they've been hustling enough to get good amounts of money from gambling but that mindset is actually no different than any other gamblers.

And these people who invest in gambling are risks takers.. yes because even if they already know the game works / mechanics of the game in gambling they still have a will to bet on a big amount since the chance of winning is 50/50 or maybe even less.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 04:09:27 PM

And these people who invest in gambling are risks takers.. yes because even if they already know the game works / mechanics of the game in gambling they still have a will to bet on a big amount since the chance of winning is 50/50 or maybe even less.

You seems to misunderstand this thing completely. Peple who actually "invest" in gambling is not really the same as gambling it self. When you are gambling you will be losing money over time however when you are investing in a gambling sites you are going to get profit in return over time, it might takes pretty long however
carlerha

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 07:45:57 PM

i think not only in gambling but in all kind of trading risk is involve there. there are so many people who are expert of gambling and they know so many tricks in gambling to win bits. these people are really making good money in gambling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: