Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:21:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA ICO Price?  (Read 17955 times)
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 10:03:41 AM

But wait. According to all the polls i've conducted

....majority considered the iota ico a scam or grossly under advertised to the point of making it too easy to manipulate the price and there should have been a 2nd widely advertised ICO  at the very early stage i suggested it.

Majority? Did you mean majority of sockpuppets run by you? One trick ponying again, I saw this "argument" numerous times from you.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 10:27:06 AM

But wait. According to all the polls i've conducted

....majority considered the iota ico a scam or grossly under advertised to the point of making it too easy to manipulate the price and there should have been a 2nd widely advertised ICO  at the very early stage i suggested it.

Majority? Did you mean majority of sockpuppets run by you? One trick ponying again, I saw this "argument" numerous times from you.

You and your sock puppets - -

Were you not the one who stated on here it does not matter when it is revealed that the majority of iota investors were sock puppets so that the distribution is even magnitudes worse that it already appears that it is - then it would not matter to you because bitcointalk does not mean anything and you will get investors from elsewhere that would not be aware of this fact??

You saw this argument and You will see it a 1000x more if you keep denying it. It's something all can observe for themselves.

Even to the point of you saying you didn't want or need/want any more investment for your project. Yeah sounds legit.

Give up cfb. You know you can't pull the wool a second time and get away with it. Come on not the same type of heist as before cfb...variation is key here.

You labeling observable facts and evidence of your scam "one trick ponying" is just crazy.

I suggest you put me back on ignore - you are trying to fight an impossible battle. Does not matter how you twist and turn or what personal remarks or comments you make ...you only serve to make things worse for yourself.

Admit your initial distribution was tiny and narrow compared to all other main ICOS on this board and that it was intentionally that way to serve as another nxt like easy to manipulate self enrichment scheme and leave it at that. There is nothing else you can realistically say about it.

Then reduce the token supply back to a sensible number and put it on exchange. Obviously how it is it can only be listed on the doge market unless you're intending on getting some scam exchange to list it on the btc market. Even at 1sat it will be a complete and utter price scam. How many times ico price will it be at 1 sat on the btc market? I've not paid any attention to the project after i wrote it off as a self enrichment heist. However, i hear the token supply is some grossly massive number now.

VultureFund

Activity: 366
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 10:30:07 AM

No one has to be sorry to buy at ICO prices X30 cheaper than you're gonna buy.

There was an open ICO for a month and was announced some months before.

IOTA is worth minimum 50M $ like it or not, if you don't know to find real values BEFORE they rise, it's not our fault idiots. Grin Grin
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 10:35:32 AM

IOTA is worth minimum 50M $ like it or not, if you don't know to find real values BEFORE they rise, it's not our fault idiots. Grin Grin

Try to read the post above sock puppet before spouting meaningless hype. If you can not read and comprehend what is being said then remain quiet.

iota is worth blah blah blah....same meaningless hype speculation that everyone in on this scam spouts...

Why was it's initial distribution magnitudes worse than other big ICO's -

compare it to

lisk
waves
maid
eth
nem

let's see you excuses for not advertising as they did and having a reasonable initial distribution?

I'm not interested in your hyping and dreaming of what your scam tokens are worth that you are ransoming off to others who are not aware it's a self enrichment scam.

VultureFund

Activity: 366

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 10:44:15 AM

Try to read the post above sock puppet before spouting meaningless hype. If you can not read and comprehend what is being said then remain quiet.

iota is worth blah blah blah....same meaningless hype speculation that everyone in on this scam spouts...

compare it to

lisk
waves
maid
eth
nem

let's see you excuses for not advertising as they did and having a reasonable initial distribution?

I'm not interested in your hyping and dreaming of what your scam tokens are worth that you are ransoming off to others who are not aware it's a self enrichment scam.

1. It's not a dream, it's reality. Just wait for IOTA to be in the market.

2. I only read the title, I'm tired to read the same bullshit of losers who didn't got their IOTA's in the ICO. OF COURSE, MY GRANDMA COULDN'T HAVE INVESTED IN IOTA, BUT ANY INTELLIGENT INVESTOR WHO VISITED BITCOINTALK 1 DAY A WEEK COULD HAVE.

3. There was less advertising, simply cause dev's wanted a big part of their creation. They create a disruptive technology and they want a big share of it, IT'S LEGIT.

4. There are other big opportunities in the desk man, you should spend your time looking at them instead of hating good projects.

5. Piece of shit. Grin Grin
hollandvan

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 10:47:26 AM

So iota price is 30X of ico price???  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  Plz list on exchanges and people will dump to only 3X, this coin is not worth 40k btc market cap

Das

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 11:16:39 AM

Like so many altcoins in time past, it gets pumped to the sky then the dumping begins. Don't want to be the one left holding the bag... this IOTA has nothing new to bring to the table.
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 11:33:42 AM

[...] this IOTA has nothing new to bring to the table.

No fee transactions and DAG/tangle instead of blockchain-architecture
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 12:17:19 PM

Then reduce the token supply back to a sensible number and put it on exchange. Obviously how it is it can only be listed on the doge market unless you're intending on getting some scam exchange to list it on the btc market.

Number of Iota tokens =     2'779'530'283'277'761
Number of Bitcoin tokens = 2'100'000'000'000'000
Iota has just 1/3 more tokens than Bitcoin

Oh dear, your mind is starting melting again it seems, you can't do basic math or you are in reality denial again...
yumei

Activity: 185

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 01:25:21 PM

Warning: Before even considering investing in IOTA, you should read my thread about IOTA Developer:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1602788.0

Their Founder "Come-From-Beyond" is from White Russia and has a long history of lying and removing forum post in keep the public on his side.

The chances of IOTA appear being a SCAM COIN are high!
vxh

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 02:04:15 PM

@Yumei: I corrected your post

Warning: Before even considering reading Yumei's posts, you should know he is a full retard troll
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1602788.msg16104368#msg16104368

This "Yumei" has a long history of lying/scamming about IOTA.

The chances of Yumei appear being a frustrated troll are high!
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 02:05:41 PM

Warning: Before even considering investing in IOTA, you should read my thread about IOTA Developer:

Their Founder "Come-From-Beyond" is from White Russia and has a long history of lying and removing forum post in keep the public on his side.

You already demonstrated that you can't show a proof that you were scammed. The chances of you being that scammer Admiral_Bit are high. It's his typical modus operandi.
yumei

Activity: 185

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 02:42:09 PM

You already demonstrated that you can't show a proof that you were scammed. The chances of you being that scammer Admiral_Bit are high. It's his typical modus operandi.

1. I am not Admiral_Bit, furthermore I was scammed from a guy calling himself afterwards Admiral_Bit, but I even doubt the guy really being Admiral_Bit if he is known here.

2. I repeat again for you, we can bet 10 Bitcoins, even more if you want. Afterwards I will do screenshots, the trustee even could have access my Slack Account or whatever he want.

But their is a easy way for you to verifiy my information, just ask the real "Dominik" as I contacted him directly afterwards the scam, I think I sent him even the Hash. You are just searching excuses for your doubtful actions.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 02:49:05 PM

1. I am not Admiral_Bit, furthermore I was scammed from a guy calling himself afterwards Admiral_Bit, but I even doubt the guy really being Admiral_Bit if he is known here.

2. I repeat again for you, we can bet 10 Bitcoins, even more if you want. Afterwards I will do screenshots, the trustee even could have access my Slack Account or whatever he want.

The thing is, Admiral_Bit already scammed one guy who agreed to bet against him, don't you see a paradox here?
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 04:10:42 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2016, 04:27:51 PM by cryptohunter

compare it to

lisk
waves
maid
eth
nem

3. There was less advertising, simply cause dev's wanted a big part of their creation. They create a disruptive technology and they want a big share of it, IT'S LEGIT.

WOW at last - thanks for coming out with the truth. IOTA is was deliberately under advertised to ensure the devs were self enriched to the max.

We all knew this anyway.

We will await the clones where the devs are more open to fair opportunities for the rest of the board.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 04:23:07 PM

Then reduce the token supply back to a sensible number and put it on exchange. Obviously how it is it can only be listed on the doge market unless you're intending on getting some scam exchange to list it on the btc market.

Number of Iota tokens =     2'779'530'283'277'761
Number of Bitcoin tokens = 2'100'000'000'000'000
Iota has just 1/3 more tokens than Bitcoin

Oh dear, your mind is starting melting again it seems, you can't do basic math or you are in reality denial again...

WOW that does not seem like a straight answer does it.

There are 21,000,000 bitcoins

I'm not talking about fractions of a bitcoin.

How many Iota are there?

This can only be released on a doge market place of course.  Because it seems to me even if you bought the smallest unit of iota for 1 sat then Iota would have a market cap larger than bitcoin itself. That of course in completely ludicrous. Any exchange listing this on a BTC market is obviously one to be investigated.

Again you only have personal remarks to make demonstrating your fear of discussing the real scam issues here like comparing your ico to the other large ico's that were (more) fairly conducted/advertised on this board.

Even the people here in on the scam are freely admitting that the ICO was not advertised as others were to ensure the devs were self enriched by being able to totally manipulate the supply to market.

destroyallhumans

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 04:47:24 PM

... Satoshi's friends

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=532.msg6306#msg6306

.... can trace its roots all the way back to Satoshi without even going into the 3rd degree of Kevin Bacon separation.

..... was (and still is) a very high profile project followed by Satoshi himself no doubt.  

no. do not bring satoshi into this just to push your alt...

and besides...

that is inconceivable. 

i do not think this person is who you think they are
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 05:27:18 PM

How many Iota are there?

This can only be released on a doge market place of course.  Because it seems to me even if you bought the smallest unit of iota for 1 sat then Iota would have a market cap larger than bitcoin itself.

Looks like you don't know about https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stock_split which doesn't change market capitalization. Sorry, I see your insanity progresses when I make you face the reality, time to take a break and let you to recover again.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:34:54 PM

How many Iota are there?

This can only be released on a doge market place of course.  Because it seems to me even if you bought the smallest unit of iota for 1 sat then Iota would have a market cap larger than bitcoin itself.

Looks like you don't know about https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stock_split which doesn't change market capitalization. Sorry, I see your insanity progresses when I make you face the reality, time to take a break and let you to recover again.

So it will have to be released on the doge(or fedora) market not the btc market. Thanks for clearing that up. 

It seems you have difficulty conversing on the forum without making personal remarks. I would get others in to do you PR. I will start to compile an entire list of your unprofessional statements and comments to others on this forum. I would think most companies would shy away from anything you or david are involved with even if was not a blatant self enrichment scheme as iota is.

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:22:40 PM

It seems you have difficulty conversing on the forum without making personal remarks.

I always make it personal when reply to trolls, isn't it right when a troll is beaten with troll tricks?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: