Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:39:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] btcQuick - Bitcoin Sales Service  (Read 93972 times)
Ascension (OP)

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 02:13:24 PM

Really is starting to seem like Ascension is out of his depth, doesn't want to sell a small part of the company cheaply to gain some capital so instead is just going to slowly run the whole thing into the ground.

We are working on raising capital, we have spoken with a few key investors and received some good feedback, now we have to wait to see what they come back with.
Ascension (OP)

Activity: 457

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 02:24:17 PM

This is the time btcQuick will replace google checkout and the price of Bitcoin is raising so fast. This is the hardest time for btcQuick, a small company.

I suggest all shareholders give them sometime to handle all problems. I think we can see improvement in next month.

And btcQuick need to give enough information to shareholders in the future.

I am aware that I haven't been as active on the forums about btcQuick shares and information. There is alot going on between customer service, site improvements, new processor integration, investor portal and direct share management. I will do my best to post a more detailed news update in the next few days. Dividends for november with be posted at the end of the month once we get the functionality for paying out completed.
sparky999

Activity: 473

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 03:14:35 PM

This is the time btcQuick will replace google checkout and the price of Bitcoin is raising so fast. This is the hardest time for btcQuick, a small company.

I suggest all shareholders give them sometime to handle all problems. I think we can see improvement in next month.

I am aware that I haven't been as active on the forums about btcQuick shares and information. There is alot going on between customer service, site improvements, new processor integration, investor portal and direct share management. I will do my best to post a more detailed news update in the next few days. Dividends for november with be posted at the end of the month once we get the functionality for paying out completed.

That is great news Ascension, we all understand you are very busy but all we need is 15 minutes a week for you to post an update and you would have all your shareholders back on side.
lg15x

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 03:28:44 PM

Because of lack of capital, I think you can hold the dividends of Nov. to increase your capital. But I prefer to have dividends when you get enough capital form your key investors.
m_yaw

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 03:32:15 PM

I would be really happy if you could make btcQuick shares again tradeable on a web-platform or with an alternative approach (colored coins...).
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 05:51:03 PM

Ascension,

Thanks for the update. If we can get some info on the sales/balance sheet for the last few periods, that would be helpful.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
bitwhizz
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 06:33:51 PM

so i have shares of BTC quick on bitifunder, what do i do with them? is their a share transfer plan yet?
MilkyLep

Activity: 583

Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 11:23:16 PM

Its good you acknowledged a necessity to provide shareholders more information. Many here have been patiently waiting since the beginning of the exchange closures. I hope you have exciting news for everyone in the coming weeks.

Either you own the bitcoins(private keys) or you don't. However with moneroj, nobody knows what you own.
Secure. Private. Untraceable.
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 11:48:32 PM

hi, i own some btcquick shares in bitfunder.  bitfunder is close to shutting down completely.  what to do with these shares?
thecoinjournal

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 04:57:11 AM

hi, i own some btcquick shares in bitfunder.  bitfunder is close to shutting down completely.  what to do with these shares?

There's nothing you need to do other than reading the previous posts.

Wayne_Chang

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 05:31:32 AM

I think Ascension should update the critical information in first page so we can easily find it.
It will save both his and ours time.
thecoinjournal

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 05:34:16 AM

I think Ascension should update the critical information in first page so we can easily find it.
It will save both his and ours time.

Also, if Ascension can update the info in the investors' portal it will be great.

sebastienurbain

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 09:08:14 AM

Any news?  Undecided
thecoinjournal

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 01:19:56 PM

Ascension said the dividends of Nov will be paid directly to the share holders in another post.

shadallion

Activity: 304
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 05:11:14 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2013, 08:26:09 PM by shadallion

Seeing as how there have only been bitcoins for sale a few days out of the month, don't go expecting the dividends to be able be very high...or existant all.  
ivroer

Activity: 89
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 09:16:45 PM

Seeing as how there have only been bitcoins for sale a few days out of the month, don't go expecting the dividends to be able be very high...or existentat all. 

Stocking isn't the only issue here, but it is quite concerning that sales numbers are going to be down due to the lack of stock.

Google Checkout has been retired as of Nov 20: https://support.google.com/checkout/sell/answer/3080449
I noticed there was 0.1 BTC left in stock after the sunset on Checkout, but attempting to buy resulted in an error from Google Wallet.

I assume work is being done to transition btcQuick to use Google Wallet?
Some status info on the website would be helpful for customers who aren't reading the forums.
thecoinjournal

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2013, 02:04:47 AM

Hi Ascension, has the new payment processor been integrated and how is the sales of Nov?

ffwong

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 02:32:18 AM

Hi Ascension, has the new payment processor been integrated and how is the sales of Nov?

Hi Ascension

I think it is very reasonable for us, shareholders, to request for a brief monthly report of sale figures (at least), right?
At least, tell us how much we earn or loose, monthly basis.
After all, BTC world is a fast evolving area, frequent update is necessary for shareholders.

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
thecoinjournal

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2013, 09:07:01 AM

Hi Ascension

I think it is very reasonable for us, shareholders, to request for a brief monthly report of sale figures (at least), right?
After all, BTC world is a fast evolving area, frequent update is necessary for shareholders.

It's almost the end of the month, time for some updates, Ascension.

Thanks.

lg15x

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 01:19:25 PM

Hi Ascension

It's almost the end of the month, time for some updates, Ascension.

Thanks.

Hello Buddy,

You can go to their twitter webpage to get their updates which posted 15 hours ago.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: