Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:50:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] btcQuick - Bitcoin Sales Service  (Read 93963 times)
PurpleTentacle

Activity: 384
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 11:40:59 AM

It stuck on verifying. Should I include any text in the message before i sign it?

Only the red (IRRC) text that shows up when you insert your public address. If it's stuck on verifying then maybe bitcoind is locked up again, just wait for ascension to fix it.

luke.watson

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 11:41:59 AM

Something is failing

POST https://www.btcquick.com/beta/investor/verifyBitfunder 524 (Origin Time-out)

Maybe the AJAX call is not going through I'm on chrome atm going to try firefox see if it helps
kololo

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 01:56:51 PM

I can easy to verify in Account Setting--Bitcoin address, but can't verify in the "investor" page with the same bitcoin address.
 Stucking at 'verifying message', I tried more than 20 times. used IE, chrome,firefox.
 And so many people have the same problem. I think Ascension, you need to do something about that.
iSnow

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 07:22:09 PM

Verification went like a breeze, great job guys Smiley

We should have had those direct shares before.
Plazma

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 08:31:34 PM

yep its working now.

BTC: 1A1Mwjfw2mTko4N2UuVQ3RK4hXJunsPA3j
XMP: AcT3PK4wofjCMt6irN4HXENUqPvoBJRWk3
sebastienurbain

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 10:50:57 PM

Worked for me now  Smiley
supermono

Activity: 194

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 08:57:49 AM

I have now successfully registered with BTCQuick and successfully claimed my BTCQuick shares by signing a message with my BitFunder public BTC address.

Question: how will dividends be paid out? Will they be sent automatically to my BitFunder public address? Or is there a way for me to update my BTC address with BTCQuick?

I also owned shares of a variety of other assets on BitFunder besides BTCQuick. I prefer that my BTCQuick dividends go to a different (unique) BTC address, because when payments arrive to my BitFunder public address I have no idea which issuer sent them or what they are for. It makes it so much easier to keep track of what is going on when I am looking at my wallet and I see that an incoming payment was received (for example) to my "BTCQuick Dividend Payments" receiving address instead of just "BitFunder public address shared with all issuers" address.

Komodorpudel

Activity: 137

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 09:03:20 AM

I have now successfully registered with BTCQuick and successfully claimed my BTCQuick shares by signing a message with my BitFunder public BTC address.

Question: how will dividends be paid out? Will they be sent automatically to my BitFunder public address? Or is there a way for me to update my BTC address with BTCQuick?

I also owned shares of a variety of other assets on BitFunder besides BTCQuick. I prefer that my BTCQuick dividends go to a different (unique) BTC address, because when payments arrive to my BitFunder public address I have no idea which issuer sent them or what they are for. It makes it so much easier to keep track of what is going on when I am looking at my wallet and I see that an incoming payment was received (for example) to my "BTCQuick Dividend Payments" receiving address instead of just "BitFunder public address shared with all issuers" address.

Same for me... One Address for all dividends is horrible Cheesy
peterepeat

Activity: 237

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 09:40:49 AM

I just noticed Trend Micro blocks btcquick.com as a site that "can transmit malicious software or has been involved in online scams or fraud"

My apologies if this has been brought up already.

https://i.imgur.com/jkerJMk.png
joele
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 10:05:59 AM

Address verified, thanks Smiley
snowdropfore

Activity: 843
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 10:13:07 AM

I just want to know can we get some dividends this month??

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
PurpleTentacle

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 10:18:27 AM

I just want to know can we get some dividends this month??

Alright guys, I apologize for the long delay. The investor portal is still a work in progress as I have been busy working on other things essential to btcQuicks operation. Right now we are still working with a company on getting everything setup for our credit card merchant account. This process takes a little longer when you are dealing with a bigger company. We have been able to secure an account in order to process ACH/Bank Transfers for our U.S. customers. Initially this will be limited to some of our loyal customers so that we can get a feel for how the system will work and get some of the bugs worked out. We are currently working on integrating the ACH system into our site and we should be up and running with that at the end of the week.

Here are some deadlines we have set:

- Investor Portal - Be able to verify number of shares, view investor specific information such as profits and earnings, and receive dividends - By December 6th
- ACH Payment Integration - By December 6th
- New Credit/Debit Card Processor Integration - By December 13th
- Dividend for November 15th to December 15th - On December 16th
- Blockchain.info new Wallet integration - By December 31st

Feel free to ask any questions that you may have and I will do my best to answer them

Thanks,
Ascension

runam0k
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

Touchdown

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 10:19:29 AM

+1
Ascension (OP)

Activity: 457

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 05:44:52 AM

Shouldn't have anymore issues with Bitcoind, just linked it up with blockchain's API
Ascension (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 05:45:42 AM

I just noticed Trend Micro blocks btcquick.com as a site that "can transmit malicious software or has been involved in online scams or fraud"

My apologies if this has been brought up already.

https://i.imgur.com/jkerJMk.png

Make sure that you are visiting https://ww.btcquick.com as we have a SSL certificate.
Ascension (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 05:46:40 AM

At this point in time dividends will be paid to the bitcoin address's on record.
Ascension (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 05:47:09 AM

I can easy to verify in Account Setting--Bitcoin address, but can't verify in the "investor" page with the same bitcoin address.
 Stucking at 'verifying message', I tried more than 20 times. used IE, chrome,firefox.
 And so many people have the same problem. I think Ascension, you need to do something about that.

Should be fixed  Grin
supermono

Activity: 194

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 06:03:54 AM

At this point in time dividends will be paid to the bitcoin address's on record.

In my case, I put in my Bitfunder public bitcoin address to claim the shares, and signed the red text and got the confirmation message that I successfully claimed the shares, but didn't do anything else with bitcoin addresses (i.e. in my BTCQuick account, in the row of options that says 'Dashboard', 'Payment Methods', 'Personal Details', 'Reset Password', 'Bitcoin Address's', I haven't done anything.) Now that I have successfully claimed my shares and associated my shares with my BTCQuick account, if I click on 'Bitcoin Address's' in this row, can I enter the bitcoin address of my choice and receive dividend payments to this address?

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 10:58:44 AM

Two or more btcquick account can verify shares the same address. If btcquick accounts and shares bonding. The result is not very bad
PurpleTentacle

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 11:39:12 AM

Two or more btcquick account can verify shares the same address. If btcquick accounts and shares bonding. The result is not very bad

Wat?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: