Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 10:21:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] btcQuick - Bitcoin Sales Service  (Read 93980 times)
thecoinjournal

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 08:25:57 AM

I hope there will be more info disclosed in the investors' portal since it's up and running.

Hi Ascension,

It's gonna be Jan 15th, will there be any dividends for the first half of the month?

I wish we could see more disclosures in the investors' portal.

Best

lg15x

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 03:20:53 AM

I hope there will be more info disclosed in the investors' portal since it's up and running.

Hi Ascension,

It's gonna be Jan 15th, will there be any dividends for the first half of the month?

Best

From their performance of business, I don't expect any dividends in the whole January. They sold out Bitcoin only based on bank account payment. It means they need much more capital to meet the needs after recovering credit card.

So if we want BQ to make more for us (shareholders), we'd better help them to increase capital.

But I suggest BQ to issue monthly report in the future, the share holders need to know how much capital does BQ have and status of operation.
thecoinjournal

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 03:42:01 AM

Hi Ascension,

Best

From their performance of business, I don't expect any dividends in the whole January. They sold out Bitcoin only based on bank account payment. It means they need much more capital to meet the needs after recovering credit card.

So if we want BQ to make more for us (shareholders), we'd better help them to increase capital.

But I suggest BQ to issue monthly report in the future, the share holders need to know how much capital does BQ have and status of operation.

There haven't been any report for three months.

Ascension (OP)

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 04:55:13 AM

Hi Ascension,

Best

Probably not. We did some sales with ACH but our costs were more than our profit. Credit card payments should be live in a week or so. Finally got the call today regarding the new merchant account.
thecoinjournal

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 05:00:45 AM

Hi Ascension,

Best

Probably not. We did some sales with ACH but our costs were more than our profit. Credit card payments should be live in a week or so. Finally got the call today regarding the new merchant account.

That's great news.

Besides, what's the costs mainly?

I wish you can put some updates in the investors' portal, would appreciate it.

Thanks.

chrism1

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 07:13:30 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2014, 07:39:24 AM by chrism1

Thank for information regarding the CC system that will be the bread and butter of this operation Disappointed it hasnt come online sooner investors would be happy know now its coming back "maybe". After 4 weeks of "in a week or two" for credit card Its glad to know you finally have an update.. Glad you've gotten that call you've been waiting for a month, two months... you can now concentrate on bring it back instead of losing. I dont know why investors are asking questions, its been down for months redone so therefore dont expect anything for months especially as the new system is broken in and this massive service brought online huge potential it has for 2014 if it can held at steady course through the storm
Plazma

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 09:24:59 AM

There is a huge market for dogecoin atm. If you could add doge-usd you will be the first exchange.

BTC: 1A1Mwjfw2mTko4N2UuVQ3RK4hXJunsPA3j
XMP: AcT3PK4wofjCMt6irN4HXENUqPvoBJRWk3
coinminers

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2014, 06:31:23 PM

He seems to monitor the Twitter account more than this thread.  Try @btcQuick on Twitter.

Thanks for the tip. Tried that a few days ago. No reply.

http://bit.co.in - Shorten your address and make/receive payments on the go! Decentralized!!

http://www.coinjabber.com - Submit, review, discuss, and promote Bitcoin & virtual currency websites!
coinminers

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2014, 06:32:18 PM

Hi, I claimed my address. It says "Your Dividend Total" for Nov 15th through Dec 15th for me is 0.00022408 BTC.

The problem: I never received 0.00022408 BTC or in fact any BTC at all to my address that's been publicly listed all along.

Any help is appreciated.

PM your bitcoin address

Hello there! I PM'd you my btc address several days ago. Just wanted to see if you had an update? Thanks much in advance!

Hello there, Ascension! I was wondering: Could you respond?

And I'll try once more, dear sir: Can you please reply, Ascension?

Hello here, Ascension! For the 4th time: Could you reply at some point?

Hi Ascension! Quick question: Could you reply?

http://bit.co.in - Shorten your address and make/receive payments on the go! Decentralized!!

http://www.coinjabber.com - Submit, review, discuss, and promote Bitcoin & virtual currency websites!
alabamafan1

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 09:14:51 PM

Is there a way to buy shares of btcquick right now? I am interested in investing in this.
MilkyLep

Activity: 583

Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:33:27 AM

Hi, I claimed my address. It says "Your Dividend Total" for Nov 15th through Dec 15th for me is 0.00022408 BTC.

The problem: I never received 0.00022408 BTC or in fact any BTC at all to my address that's been publicly listed all along.

Any help is appreciated.

PM your bitcoin address

Hello there! I PM'd you my btc address several days ago. Just wanted to see if you had an update? Thanks much in advance!

I realize it's only 22,500 Satoshi but could this guy get a response please, his quote train is funkier than a cracker sportin' an afro on Soul Train.

Either you own the bitcoins(private keys) or you don't. However with moneroj, nobody knows what you own.
Secure. Private. Untraceable.
coinminers

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 09:25:52 PM

Any help is appreciated.

PM your bitcoin address

I realize it's only 22,500 Satoshi but could this guy get a response please, his quote train is funkier than a cracker sportin' an afro on Soul Train.

I don't really care about the 22,500 Satoshi as much as I care about a general idea of what's going on, whether I'll be receiving future dividends, if this guy is still alive and well, whether he actually gives a shit, etc ... I realize living in Colorado's gotta be kind of exciting since the beginning of this year, but I mean ... come on Wink

shadallion

Activity: 304
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 01:34:02 AM

Is there a way to buy shares of btcquick right now? I am interested in investing in this.

Don't.
chrism1

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 01:50:33 AM

A few minutes ago: On Twitter, hes now claiming

"We wont re-stock until the credit card payment testing has been completed. Hopefully by Wednesday or Thursday."

Well, if it will be anything like the past few weeks, its a notch better than "in a week or so" x4.
Today is Martin Luther King, Jr. Day - Federal US Holiday many banks closed- Lets hope  only 2 days away
thecoinjournal

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 03:02:40 AM

A few minutes ago: On Twitter, hes now claiming

"We wont re-stock until the credit card payment testing has been completed. Hopefully by Wednesday or Thursday."

Well, if it will be anything like the past few weeks, its a notch better than "in a week or so" x4.
Today is Martin Luther King, Jr. Day - Federal US Holiday many banks closed- Lets hope  only 2 days away

This is great news. Still, btcquick should pay more attention to fraud chargebacks since the Bitcoin price rose a lot.

alabamafan1

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 06:54:32 AM

Is there any way of purchasing shares yet or transferring them?
peterepeat

Activity: 237

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 08:38:30 AM

as far as I know they are not on an exchange, so only through private sales, like this post here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=336068.0
caveat: Make sure you can verify ownership of shares though
PurpleTentacle

Activity: 384
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 09:38:00 AM

as far as I know they are not on an exchange, so only through private sales, like this post here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=336068.0

You can't do private sales as there's no way to transfer shares in the investors' portal AFAIK.

bobboooiie

Activity: 656

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 10:12:49 AM

Yeah, you cannot at this time. That auction was up when you could still move shares via bitfunder.
Aru Hasa-Special

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 12:45:11 PM

We are working very hard to bring back credit card payments I received a very encouraging call this morning and we should have some good info by the end of the week.

Currently ACH payments are live on the site and right now its more of a trial period. We are getting a fair amount of volume from it considering we have done ZERO advertising. We intend for the bank payment option to be faster in the future but we must ramp this up slowly to ensure we do it right and keep fraud minimal. We expect 2014 to be a very big year for bitcoin as well as btcQuick! More to come in the following days.

Full of hope ~ I have been to your company. Smiley

eXo:Powerful coin, developer is concerned about the community.   Hold it, because there are a lot of people want it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: