Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:40:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] btcQuick - Bitcoin Sales Service  (Read 93948 times)
shadallion

Activity: 304
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 11:59:23 PM

At least I can stop checking this thread hoping against hope that you'd figure out what you were doing. 
kaidy1979

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:34:23 AM

Anyway, btcQuick is not Labcoin. I see their hard work and I appreciate their effort on running this business for themselves and investors. I feel very, very sorry to the upset situation.

When we get to the closure of this business. I suggest the following steps:

- Read the financial report and determine how many Bitcoins and USD at current time
- If the Bitcoins are under control, please return Bitcoins to investors a.s.a.p
- Wait for expiration of  the hold period and determine what left in the account. I suggest btcQuick to provide poof of this holding.
- Return the left USD to investors by Bitcoin

Finally, thanks for btcQuick's hard work before. Wish you can have another business in BTC world and make big success!
Please make a response to this,Ascension.

796 Exchange is a financial website for Bitcoin-related services covering futures, stocks, funds, margin trading. https://796.com/invite/do/105071
penta

Activity: 105
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:43:54 AM

btcQuick is not operating and it has been decided that the company will be dissolved and the remaining funds will be returned to the investors.

We decided that this would be the best option in light of our new merchant account being a complete joke, ACH payments are extremely fraud prone, U.S. regulation ,and our bank account has been put on hold. Due to the Credit card and ACH chargeback windows we will have to wait 6-12 months before we can return the funds back to the investors.

I will issue an official memo in the coming week along with a current assets report/listing.

Thank you for your support,

Ascension

retiring on the 3200++ BTC you raised ?
BitcoinINV

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:32:37 PM

Credit card company due hold payment for 6-12 months for any charge backs. I know this for a fact cause I ran the same type of business and got burned that way.

lg15x

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:50:58 AM

Credit card company due hold payment for 6-12 months for any charge backs. I know this for a fact cause I ran the same type of business and got burned that way.

Hello,

I have a question, do you have to pay back those chargebacks or you still have the money after 6~12month?
lg15x

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:50:09 AM

The money comes out of what they are holding, after 6-12 months and all the chargebacks are collected they give you whats left if you have excessive amount they can extend it for up to 18 months, and he may end up owing money to the CC company.

I don't know US laws, does bank have to pay back when people charge back? Why they don't give seller opportunity to prove the honest transaction?
Bananery

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 01:32:36 PM

Where is the report about the remaining funds?
thy

Activity: 685

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 07:03:11 PM

Where is the report about the remaining funds?
That's a good question, the memo should have been posted 10-16 mars accourding to what Ascension said the 9 mars:

btcQuick is not operating and it has been decided that the company will be dissolved and the remaining funds will be returned to the investors.

We decided that this would be the best option in light of our new merchant account being a complete joke, ACH payments are extremely fraud prone, U.S. regulation ,and our bank account has been put on hold. Due to the Credit card and ACH chargeback windows we will have to wait 6-12 months before we can return the funds back to the investors.

I will issue an official memo in the coming week along with a current assets report/listing.

Thank you for your support,

Ascension
Tried to check if anything was posted on there site but cloudflare say there's a problem at btcquick's host that times out so no ide if anything has been posted on there site about it.

Komodorpudel

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 10:11:22 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2014, 02:24:28 PM by Komodorpudel

yeah btcquick is definitely offline

i wonder when we will get an answer from ascension
thecoinjournal

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 02:05:19 AM

Is the domain name btcquick.com count as an asset?

thy

Activity: 685

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 04:24:00 AM

Yes both the corporate name btcQuick and the domain https://btcquick.com/ has some value for a potential buyer in the bitcoin sector, maby someone behind a similar business can buy it and get part of the thousands of customers btcQuick had as new customers in there business in the future.

thecoinjournal

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 07:15:36 AM

Yes both the corporate name btcQuick and the domain https://btcquick.com/ has some value for a potential buyer in the bitcoin sector, maby someone behind a similar business can buy it and get part of the thousands of customers btcQuick had as new customers in there business in the future.

I propose we have the domain name auctioned then.

Komodorpudel

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 03:31:40 PM

Am I the only one who is a little bit concerned about Ascensions absence?
shadallion

Activity: 304
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 03:41:54 PM

Ascension is a fucking LOSER who failed at all aspects of this endeavor, costing us thousands of bitcoins.

There is no way we will ever see a single satoshi from this, EVER.

Give it up guys.
runam0k
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

Touchdown

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 05:04:25 PM

Any other contact details for him?  Anyone tried giving him a call?

I propose we have the domain name auctioned then.
Good idea.
Komodorpudel

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:06:59 PM

Alright; who lives in the US and can find out what happened to ascension?
Komodorpudel

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 09:28:06 AM

Crytpo-Trade is owned and run by completely non-US operators.   BTCT and Biftfunder were owned by Americans who tried to hide their company through shells and documentation in other countries.  The two situations are very, very different.

What has this to do why our current situation?
SOSLOVE868

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 01:45:14 AM

Quick update for all UKYO's loan holders or We exchange Users.

I am still negotiating the hourly rate with my lawyer. but below are some information for you if you want to join to my lawsuit against Ukyo. I still think that lawsuit against UKYO is still the only hope you can have a chance to know what going on there and received possible pay back from Ukyo .

1: people who joint my lawsuit will need to send some deposit to the lawyer. I will gives you his bank account detail, and also you can contact him to find out what happening there. before you send the money to the lawyer ,I will gives you all his personal detail and contact detail. 

2: all cost related to against Ukyo is calculate based on the percentage of how much UKYO owes you towards total liability that against Ukyo in this lawsuit case.
For example, if Ukyo owes me 100 BTC , and there are 1000 total liability in this lawsuit is against to UKYO. then I will respond for 10% of the total cost. of course, that I also will received 10% from what UKYO pays in the future.

3: all cost are calculate in USD , so for people who willing to join this case, you have to prepare some USD first.

4: if not convenience for you   to send USD directly to the Lawyer, it also possible you can send me BTC, then I will based on current conversion rate and help you to send the USD to the Lawyer. (if you trust me, but I do prefer that you send directly to the lawyer).

5: The final hourly rate still being negotiating , so is only receiving people who willing to join me at this moment by PM or Email to Mistake868@hotmail.com( once it been confirm and I will let you know the final rate, and you make your choice that either to join or not.)

6: Last call to joint this lawsuit is 20.04.2014, and also you will need to get you money to the Lawyers account before 30.04.2014. after that date , that Lawyer will star his work, so it is no reason to bothering him to further modify the agreement between us and him.

PS: If there are any unclear information that please do ask me, and however  forgive my poor English.

Kind Regard

Yuan Lu

lg15x

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:22:28 AM

Quick update for all UKYO's loan holders or We exchange Users.

I am still negotiating the hourly rate with my lawyer. but below are some information for you if you want to join to my lawsuit against Ukyo. I still think that lawsuit against UKYO is still the only hope you can have a chance to know what going on there and received possible pay back from Ukyo .

1: people who joint my lawsuit will need to send some deposit to the lawyer. I will gives you his bank account detail, and also you can contact him to find out what happening there. before you send the money to the lawyer ,I will gives you all his personal detail and contact detail. 

2: all cost related to against Ukyo is calculate based on the percentage of how much UKYO owes you towards total liability that against Ukyo in this lawsuit case.
For example, if Ukyo owes me 100 BTC , and there are 1000 total liability in this lawsuit is against to UKYO. then I will respond for 10% of the total cost. of course, that I also will received 10% from what UKYO pays in the future.

3: all cost are calculate in USD , so for people who willing to join this case, you have to prepare some USD first.

4: if not convenience for you   to send USD directly to the Lawyer, it also possible you can send me BTC, then I will based on current conversion rate and help you to send the USD to the Lawyer. (if you trust me, but I do prefer that you send directly to the lawyer).

5: The final hourly rate still being negotiating , so is only receiving people who willing to join me at this moment by PM or Email to Mistake868@hotmail.com( once it been confirm and I will let you know the final rate, and you make your choice that either to join or not.)

6: Last call to joint this lawsuit is 20.04.2014, and also you will need to get you money to the Lawyers account before 30.04.2014. after that date , that Lawyer will star his work, so it is no reason to bothering him to further modify the agreement between us and him.

PS: If there are any unclear information that please do ask me, and however  forgive my poor English.

Kind Regard

Yuan Lu

If Ascension doesn't show up in several days, maybe that's the topic we need to talk.
Komodorpudel

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 07:26:51 PM

just a little question:

Is nobody left who could worry about Ascension absence or does simply nobody worry even Ascension is inactive since almost a month?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: