Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:12:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children  (Read 117994 times)
bitcoinvestor (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:24:43 AM

no need to explain detail for them. just say it's just like game currency and can send arround the world.
Childreny will not understand the detail but they can learn by practicing sending and receiving bitcoin. When they can send the and receive, they will understand that it is transferable , if you need you can send to ATM and ask the children to draw the money from ATM. I think it is more realistic then explaining the concept.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:47:12 AM

Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
its simply to explain in the teenager the bitcoin but in the children i dont think if they got what i saying.so for the teenager just told to them that bitcoin can give you want. you only just earn it. i think teenager is have the most need in their life because in these stage of life teenager is the most spendings in all the time. they get what they want but they dont have money . so i think its easy to explain bitcoin in teenager because they have interested in money .
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:50:05 AM

Teenager  must be interested in bitcoin and have a passion of bitcoin reseaching bitcoin subject. Show him or her yoir results and describe all pluses of bitcoin.

Yes, introducing bitcoin to teenagers are not a problem since most of the users of bitcoin are teenagers.  The one who taught me about bitcoin is still in school and that most of my friends who are into bitcoins are teenagers.  As to children it would be out of their interest because bitcoin is not I think designed for them.  Maybe you could just tell them that you bought him or her a toy because of the earnings you made from bitcoin.  But not to teach them how to earn with it.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2254
Merit: 787

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:42:23 PM

Teenager  must be interested in bitcoin and have a passion of bitcoin reseaching bitcoin subject. Show him or her yoir results and describe all pluses of bitcoin.

Yes, introducing bitcoin to teenagers are not a problem since most of the users of bitcoin are teenagers.  The one who taught me about bitcoin is still in school and that most of my friends who are into bitcoins are teenagers.  As to children it would be out of their interest because bitcoin is not I think designed for them.  Maybe you could just tell them that you bought him or her a toy because of the earnings you made from bitcoin.  But not to teach them how to earn with it.

It might pose a problem since most teenagers nowadays are stuck on the virtual world of social media and they tend to disregard things that seem complicated for them. Teaching bitcoins to children/teenager may be complicated due to its nature, being very complex and technical. I highly suggest teaching alternatives that are still relevant to bitcoin, like explaining to them the value of money, teaching them to save, and showing them simple investments. In this way, they can embrace the idea of giving worth to money, while at the same time being relevant to the topic of bitcoin.

There is always the tendency of them not listening to you due to their nature being focused on the things that give satisfaction to them like playing games etc. But it is paramount that you give them the exposure behind bitcoin so once they mature, they have at least an idea regarding the topic.
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:27:21 PM

I think we can start explain bitcoin by tell them that bitcoin is like other international currencies dollar, euro and many else. They will understand and you explain more about bitcoin.

I think its unnecessarily needed for a teen or a child to know bitcoin, at young age are you going to set the fact that wuthout money people are nothing ? Not being drastically emotional, butwhat I mean is bitcoin is too techy for a child to understand let them know it soon at their right age where in they can manage their time unlike being a kid , we should not expect them to learn everything we want them to to know and as well as theyre too young.
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:56:40 PM

It is really difficult to teach bitcoin to someone who isn't interested because they won't pay attention or they don't want to understand a thing you're saying. I think the better approach is ask them if they want to know about it and if they are ready to listen that is the time to teach them because if they are pretty occupied by the things they're doing they won't give enough time for it.
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:34:04 AM

no need to explain detail for them. just say it's just like game currency and can send arround the world.
The only issue is that bitcoin is not a game currency, a game currency always stay at the same level and buys the same things while this is not true at all with bitcoin, bitcoin goes up and down and it is subject to the laws of supply and demand.
kimpena

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:55:31 AM

It is easier to teach bitcoin to teenagers than in adults, for teenagers have fresher minds. Teenager may understand it easily, especially when they are really interested, and for them to be interested you better tell them how much money you can earn in bitcoin, of course they love money, whose teenager don't want money? of course none. And in explaining to them there must be limitations, and the best thing that they should learn from bitcoin is making a wise decision and working hard to earn money.

For children, for me it is not advisable to teach them what bitcoin is. Maybe if they get into teenager they may learn bitcoin well. Children must enjoy their being kids today, they must not be taught about this things because this may affect their growth. It is better to let them play outdoor games to enjoy their childhood days.

Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:02:24 AM

I often explain to teenagers who sit in vocational school,, it turns out when I explain about bitcoin, bitcoin is foreign to their ears ,, and this is a constraint I ,,, but I've explained to them in a direct way to the practice ,, , and as a result they are able to know a little bit of bitcoin,

MARAI NAZ

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:17:10 AM

i do not think that children need to know about bitcoin. because bitcoin is currently use as for investment and trading purposes therefore they do not need to know about it.
Batang Hambog

Activity: 223

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:56:22 AM

children doesn't need to know about currency,but teenagers does,and i think there's so many explanation video in youtube so don't wasting effort wasting your time when you can just give them about the link of video so they can learn from it,whether they will be interested or not,it's definitely depend on them
Yes i disagree to share bitcoin in children but in teenagers we can. Because children is not knowledgeable. Teenagers can but they experienced difficulties on understanding this. But they live in the new world where technologies are being innovated and its easy for them to access that so i think they can get it.
MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:56:28 AM

In my openion explanation of Bitcoin is not easy to Children and Teenagers because they even don't know the actual paper money so how it is possible to explain about digital currency.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
cuculatoeggekeenam

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:01:53 AM

initially I was also very difficult to understand bitcoin, but seeing my friends who can shop and have a lot of money I finally follow in his footsteps, although still a beginner I try to keep learning, about telling teens now is difficult, because teenagers now prefer to play with gadgets they.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 07:06:49 AM

True, even now I still don't understand bitcoin fully well, maybe that explains how we are having a hard time to teach bitcoins to others as well specially with teenagers and children. You can't simplify and teach something you do not master may be the best way you can do is to spark their curiosity and attention to bitcoin and the rest will fall onto its right place. 

Dannaey

Activity: 468

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:42:23 AM

Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.

It is the responsibility of parents to prepare their children through financial education. Preparing children for life and living. As your child becomes more aware of money, it is very important that you introduce them some investing knowledge. They may earn more than you do, but they will just spend more and save less. That is why it is important now more than ever that children learn important lessons about money. Show them cases or real life experience that will help them realized if they do not grow up financially educated. Step by step until they are wise on spending their money.

Agraoclya

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:47:18 AM

I think we can start explain bitcoin by tell them that bitcoin is like other international currencies dollar, euro and many else. They will understand and you explain more about bitcoin.

I think its unnecessarily needed for a teen or a child to know bitcoin, at young age are you going to set the fact that wuthout money people are nothing ? Not being drastically emotional, butwhat I mean is bitcoin is too techy for a child to understand let them know it soon at their right age where in they can manage their time unlike being a kid , we should not expect them to learn everything we want them to to know and as well as theyre too young.

I agree, even now I still do not understand bitcoin fully well, maybe that explains how we are having a hard time to teach bitcoins to others as well specially with teenagers and children. You can't simplify and teach something you do not master may be the best way you can do is to spark their curiosity and attention to bitcoin and the rest will fall onto its right place. But i don't think kids will understand anyway.
Dwetha

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:53:04 AM

Actually for me it was very difficult to understand bitcoin, but seeing my friends who can shop and have a lot of money I finally follow in his footsteps, although still a beginner I try to keep learning, about telling teens now is difficult, because teenagers now prefer to play with gadgets they.
darewaller

Activity: 2828
Merit: 634

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:30:37 AM

Teenager and children was need some money or they want the things that they can have a money . so i explain it in their wants. I explain that bitcoin can give you enough money to buy those things that you want you just need a enough time to earn bitcoin and if you have a bitcoin you'll just change it to your money country and now you can buy things that you want.
Eehm…why should they be interested in money, bitcoin….whatever? They’ve got their studies to face, so I say they should focus more on their study, unless there is a need for them to earn an income while studying.

I don’t see nothing much to explain in bitcoin, just tell them is a digital money and can be used for a quick peer-to-peer transaction. Another thing is that it can be a form investment (long-term though)

TokenGuy

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:22:18 AM

It might pose a problem since most teenagers nowadays are stuck on the virtual world of social media and they tend to disregard things that seem complicated for them. Teaching bitcoins to children/teenager may be complicated due to its nature, being very complex and technical. I highly suggest teaching alternatives that are still relevant to bitcoin, like explaining to them the value of money, teaching them to save, and showing them simple investments. In this way, they can embrace the idea of giving worth to money, while at the same time being relevant to the topic of bitcoin.

There is always the tendency of them not listening to you due to their nature being focused on the things that give satisfaction to them like playing games etc. But it is paramount that you give them the exposure behind bitcoin so once they mature, they have at least an idea regarding the topic.
I agree with you if you just give them the information in a fun way like with gaming like you can say if you earn bitcoin you can buy a lot of more games with it they will surely listen to you it will be hard for them to understand but they at least will listen to you.
LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:51:35 AM

I agree with you if you just give them the information in a fun way like with gaming like you can say if you earn bitcoin you can buy a lot of more games with it they will surely listen to you it will be hard for them to understand but they at least will listen to you.
that would be possible, as long as you mention about games or video games about kids, you can easily get their interest and focus on doing things even they dont have any background or any interest on it. but since they were just a kids, they can learn easily.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: