Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:08:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children  (Read 117994 times)
Natsuu

Activity: 1134
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:04:52 AM

In fact, bitcoin is difficult to explain to childrens because what 's in their mind is to play games and enjoying the life they had in their chilhood .but i think they will learn fast. They are the fast learner to generations. They can easily understand about bitcoin when you teach them how to use it. They are eager to learn and willing to.
not all kids are the mindset of them are just want to enjoy their childhood there is nothing impossible if we explain it to them but it is always depends on the teenagers you are explaining for.

Yeah I agree. There are teenagers that wanted to help their families and they see bitcoin as a way of earning while they're studying. I knew many students that in their early age they can provide to themselves and help their families daily expenses. Their eagerness to earn drives them to learn bitcoin like they will be the one who approach their friend to teach them. In short, they're very self motivated.

GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:21:45 PM

there is no need. teenagers/children's mindset is way more flexible to understand new tech such as bitcoin. I wouldn't bother, they will find out themselves, just like we oldies found out about hot stuff ourselves as well.
Agreeable that is fantastic to hear such a same statement I want to utter. Children of current times are so much excited to get into these technical things. Bitcoin is not only technical rather a money machine. So just give them a week and they will explain bitcoin world better than us. There is no need to tell them, just give them a hint and they will find themselves
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:54:50 PM

Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.

if you want to teach bitcoin to your children should be patient, but lebik well not taught to the children because it will disturb the learning process in school. children will be lazy to learn because they can make their own money.

Miles123

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:57:17 PM

Yes I agree it is difficult to explain it to others, at first I face the difficulties in understanding the bitcoin. I have many questions when I entered here, for example is this true that you can earn here, how its work, where can you get that money, and etc. I think explaining it to the children is quite difficult because there minds are playing with there friends only. As a teenager I think it's not difficult for us to understand bitcoin because we want to have our own income.
Mame

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:16:23 PM

Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.

Bitcoin with teenagers and children are difficult at first to explain, But if they will start young they will eventually develop an interest about bitcoin. Know I start to share with my nephews about bitcoin that in the future it will be the future currency. By starting young they will have an idea how our future currency will work.

│▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏  │▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏    │▌▌│▌▌▌ 
International Blockshare Identification Number
██   Telegram   ██████████   IBIN   █████████   Medium   ██
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:29:47 PM

It's hard to explain about bitcoin to children or teenager, even i find it hard to understand about bitcoin and blockchain technology at first, but after slowly learning in this forum and some article now i understand it better. Explain to them that bitcoin is a digital money that will be used to buy things in the future.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
eye-con

Activity: 449
Merit: 102

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:32:06 PM

Bitcoin with teenagers and children are difficult at first to explain, But if they will start young they will eventually develop an interest about bitcoin. Know I start to share with my nephews about bitcoin that in the future it will be the future currency. By starting young they will have an idea how our future currency will work.
no its not, as long as you will give them the background about bitcoin its not that hard to explain bitcoin to teenagers or childres. since kids nowadays was too great when it comes to technology, maybe they surpass as about know things

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:40:57 PM

Yes I agree it is difficult to explain it to others, at first I face the difficulties in understanding the bitcoin. I have many questions when I entered here, for example is this true that you can earn here, how its work, where can you get that money, and etc. I think explaining it to the children is quite difficult because there minds are playing with there friends only. As a teenager I think it's not difficult for us to understand bitcoin because we want to have our own income.

"If you can't explain something to a five year old, then you don't really understand it." It's true. Everything can be explained in layman's terms. It's an explanation that requires no foundation about the subject. In programming, you should be able to explain your codes in a way that everyone, even those who don't know how to code, will understand. I think bitcoin can be explained in layman's terms by having it relate to an actual wallet. After all, bitcoin wallet is the same sense with an actual wallet.

Like an actual wallet, bitcoin wallet can store money and that money can be transferred to another person's wallet. If you pay for a burger, the money from your wallet is transferred to the burger seller's wallet. It's really simple to explain it like that but to get the kids to actually be using bitcoin, actually earning it, that's the hard part.

Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:32:26 PM

To explain bitcoin to children we must give more time to teach, but its not easy to teach our children. Maybe they interested in bitcoin but they cant understand easily. We just focus to teach our children and educate them so that can easily learn about bitcoin. Tell to children that bitcoin can be the future money and gives brighter future. We give more patience to introduce to our children the advantages and benefits of bitcoin.
Jose Rizal

Activity: 273

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:37:19 PM

I think we can start explain bitcoin by tell them that bitcoin is like other international currencies dollar, euro and many else. They will understand and you explain more about bitcoin.

I think teaching or convincing chidren regarding this system is not a good idea in which they may be at risk since bitcoin involves huge amount of money in which children doesnt know yet on whats going on with it. Talking about teenagers I think we are the part of induatry who can be neasily adopt bitcoin knowledge since we was born and growing up with technology who typically part of our daily lives nowadays, bitcoin involves profit and ai think most of the teenagers wont bother to try since it will help them to sustain themselves and help their parents too.

tengek37

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:37:56 PM

it is difficult to explain bitcoin to beginner but i found the video that discuss about it, please try to open the following brief explanation may be useful for all of us, if there are less agree or any other opinions please file a reply
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4g1XFU8Gto
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4g1XFU8Gto
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kanT_eVzggk

Grin Grin
ankit05

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:52:06 PM

I think we can start explain bitcoin by tell them that bitcoin is like other international currencies dollar, then you should treat bitcoin the same way too.
sukoon

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:00:48 PM

bitcoin should be introduced as a subject in school and colleges. coz same holds true for my country. knowledge of bitcoin is very rare in public of my country.
Heacygg

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:49:29 PM

The parents should tell them about that currency from the start and have to tell them that it is another currency like all other but we call it online currency or digital currency as it is the currency of internet and we use it for internet use, that will be good. for them.
I guess it is much better to inform or explain to the teenagers or children about bitcoin through their parents I guess. They are the one who the teenagers and children believes at the first. And I guess besides by being informed by the family members, it is also a good way to inform them involving ghe use of technology that we all know all of them can relate and understand easily.
bitcoins is a cryptocurrency it will be the most expensive cryptocurrency in future so dear students and teenagers if you want to be self sufficient in future than you should invest your extra pocket money in bitcoins because it will help you financially in future and you should not be worried if you have invested in bitcoins because its the most safest way to earn money.

BattleTitans.io  ▼  Mobile PvP Arena of the Future  ▼  BattleTitans.io
The Most Promising ICO in October [JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [YU]  ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
King Sastro

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:08:46 PM

Explain bitcoin to teenagers or children certainly not easy, takes time and patience because teenagers or children prefer to play or game gadgets, but I think the easiest way is we download the video associated with bitcoin then we invite them and while we tell about bitcoin.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:24:53 PM

you can explain pass game like faucet because child is love game, if child earn bitcoin by signature campaign or trading i think its so bored and difficult for them

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Singbatak

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:56:56 PM

It is difficult to explain especially when your teens are taught. Because their attention is more focused on online games and more. But you can even teach them basic things. And as they grow up explain it. So when they are at the right age they can start here. Actually, I'm doing the same.
123kape123

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:14:23 PM

Explaining bitcoin in teenager or children are very hard and if you dont have a proof or good information about bitcoin but if you teach carefully and explain well maybe they can understand the bitcoin.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:53:52 AM

Explaining bitcoin in teenager or children are very hard and if you dont have a proof or good information about bitcoin but if you teach carefully and explain well maybe they can understand the bitcoin.
Teenagers can be taught with a little ease as compare to children because it is a very heavy concept for them. Teenagers have some sense of the world. They can understand the importance of having an earning and in western world, teenagers do earn also. Children must be given some more time to enjoy their lives. In order to teach anyone, just tell them it is an income source and some benefits. Ask them to make an account here and join signature campaign.
VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:57:49 AM

I believe that it is necessary to explain about bitcoin to adolescents who understand the need and schemes for earning money. Little children simply do not understand even if they show many examples.

Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: