Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:56:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children  (Read 117994 times)
mahimonliner

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 10:09:37 AM

When i explained bitcoins to others i keep it simple and easy to understand, because bitcoin is deep thing if you explain everything to a person it will be completed for them. So i keep it simple.
And i dont dare to explain it child. 😉

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:50:35 AM

To explain bitcoin to teenagers and children is a difficult thing, but it can still be done.
If it is going to explain to teenagers explain in detail what bitcoin and practice are directly using bitcoin in front of it. To explain to the children it will be difficult, just explain the bitcoin in outline.
When we first reveal bitcoins to someone who has zero idea about digital currencies, it gets a little difficult to make them understand about crypto coins. Once they grab the point, they go doing further research by their own. The best way to convince a new person is to start from its benefits and tell what is most attractive about bitcoins. Telling about huge profits will work.
Don't tell or hype them about the huge money that they will earn even they are just getting started and just tell them that bitcoin has a high possibility that it can become the next way of making transaction so if they will get into bitcoin right now then the future will become bright for them in terms of usage and also the possible profit because of the bitcoin that they will hold.
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:17:33 PM

Bitcoin can be difficult to explain but so can money and what teenager really knows how that works, hell most people don't know how money really works.
I think a teenager would probably be the easiest generation to teach bitcoin to, you don't need to teach them the whole in's and out's just a bit about public/private key pairs, sending/receiving addresses and secure coin holding and they will pick up the rest very quickly.
Since teenagers now are into technologies, it will be easy to explain it to teenagers and children. We just got to tell them about Bitcoin and its work and function. After all they can do the research and read some articles to know Bitcoin more.
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:53:53 PM

Maybe we can start on online banking. I think many teenagers are genius today. If you tell them Bitcoin they going infront of their computer and googling it. We can explain that bitcoin is a digital currency and money in the future.
okissabam

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:58:54 PM

I did try to explain once to a teenager about bitcoin but it was kind of difficult to let them understand its full function because most teenagers now are drawn to technologies and the social media but I did tell her if she wants something for Christmas or any important occasion and she would want to buy something out of her pocket she can try earning bitcoins by joining campaigns. But I doubt that really got into her head because you know how kids are these days.
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:08:23 PM

Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.

In our country you don't need to explain what is bitcoin or how to earn on bitcoin to teenagers they are very aware on it because of social media. Teenager/students nowadays are involve in bitcoin because they can get allowance in using bitcoin. They can earn while at school during their break time and afterclass.

NEUROSEED

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:11:00 PM

YouTube makes it easy to understand and bitcoin technology may be included in the schoolar programm. And teens are already get used to blockchain as miners or developers.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:18:34 PM

Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.

In our country you don't need to explain what is bitcoin or how to earn on bitcoin to teenagers they are very aware on it because of social media. Teenager/students nowadays are involve in bitcoin because they can get allowance in using bitcoin. They can earn while at school during their break time and afterclass.

And I can say that most of the persons I knew who are into bitcoins are students.  It is nice to hear and know that even they are already earning with bitcoins they still go on with their studies.  So it is basically no need for bitcoin to be taught to teenagers since they can easily understand it.  As to children it woupd be hard because their attention is not into these things.
Al-Geron

Activity: 155

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:05:25 PM

It would be very difficult to explain exactly with the gan theory because it is still too early to explain they are more likely to love the media world medsos or youtube with media like this may be easier to give info about bitcoin gan Angry

Rishabh riyz

Activity: 357

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:30:59 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2017, 06:14:01 PM by Rishabh riyz

I personally think that before introducing teens and children's about Bitcoins we should first tell them what digital currencies are , and them start with the potential the bitcoins have . This would encourage them to look further into BTC .
The rest they will learn automatically by participating in the forum , slowly slowly they would come to know about the decentralised nature of BTC , and many more advantages of bitcoins , then all we would have to do is to share our experiences with them , we should tell them about wallets , when to invest where and when not to etc:-

Or their is a simple way to encourage teens to take part in forum , just tell them that steam accepts bitcoins and they can earn bitcoins by participating in forum and contributing to grow btc's acceptance in the world.
By this they would actually utilise their time and data which they waste on social media sites .
HalfDeck

Activity: 223

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:54:56 PM

And I can say that most of the persons I knew who are into bitcoins are students.  It is nice to hear and know that even they are already earning with bitcoins they still go on with their studies.  So it is basically no need for bitcoin to be taught to teenagers since they can easily understand it.  As to children it woupd be hard because their attention is not into these things.
Actually chidren just know play and study the program in school, they do not have duty make money as adult. That is the reason you can not force them learning a knowledge they do not need to learn. It is unreasonable for us to force children to learn how to make money on Bitcoin.
Hasbro27

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:42:33 PM

to explain bitcoin to children may be a little difficult, explaining it is just an important part like bitcoin is a crypto currency and an investment whose value continues to increase over time, explaining it does not have to be in detail
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:04:36 PM

When i explained bitcoins to others i keep it simple and easy to understand, because bitcoin is deep thing if you explain everything to a person it will be completed for them. So i keep it simple.
And i dont dare to explain it child. 😉

But Why you don't dare to explain about bitcoin to children? You know children get anything very quickly because their judgment are very strong and they have clear mind because they have no tension and responsibility in their life. If we explain about bitcoin to children or teenager, i believe they got it better than us. But by chance i also have no experience to explain about bitcoin to teenagers. But i do explain about bitcoin's information to my friends and it is not difficult only help them and they also get information from internet.       
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:38:50 AM

omg! it is difficult to explain. because every people who didn't know about bitcoin is cant believe easy. alots of things need to do and also alots of proof.
Well in my opinion teenagers can also understand easily about bitcoin although they will not understand economics, trade or some other things about bitcoin but at least we can tell them that what is bitcoin and how it work and how bitcoin can play a role in their future because it’s a digital currency and it can also help them in their education.
InvisibilityFP

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 06:52:54 AM

dont explain anything let them search what bitcoin is

▬▬ • • •  DOCTailor  ✂  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Bounty  Whitepaper  ▬▬  Slack  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Linkedin   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th   ▐▐
quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:06:19 AM

That's right. In present, with the popularity of Bitcoin, we do not need explain the knowledge about Bitcoin for teenager/students. They can find the knowledge about Bitcoin easily through Google Seach, I do not think it is difficult to reseach because we have Google help us.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:33:19 AM

That's right. In present, with the popularity of Bitcoin, we do not need explain the knowledge about Bitcoin for teenager/students. They can find the knowledge about Bitcoin easily through Google Seach, I do not think it is difficult to reseach because we have Google help us.
I don't think Bitcoin would difficult for the new generation to comprehend because they are used to use internet and play online games some of the have cheat to enhance the games and they can buy online by virtual currency. Since BTC is virtual currency it is not difficult for them to comprehend, the things that we should give emphasis is how to tread and some other uses of BTC and how to earn profit out of it.

lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 07:37:39 AM

Yes explaining bitcoin to teenagers is difficult, but you can try explaining them like they can earn money through Bitcoin without any handwork and you can tell them that Bitcoin is the future of Bitcoin and with that maybe they take interest in Bitcoin, Last thing unless they want interest in Bitcoin you cannot develop in them. However, you should explain all the features of Bitcoins to them.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Yumi027

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:02:14 AM

Bitcoin is very difficult to explain to children, but in teenagers they can understand what bitcoin is. It probably depends just how to explain them. Perhaps more research on google can help to explain to children and teenagers about bitcoin.
praveenkumarjb

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:13:04 AM

Yes children are future adults and there is need for them to know about Blockchain and cryptocurrency. It is our duty to educate them about blockchain and cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: