Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:38:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children  (Read 117994 times)
cyriljundos

Activity: 432
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:45:26 AM

What to say about explaining the children is easier for them to learn about recruiting because now they're pretty good at holding computers not as hard to educate computers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ken0203

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:04:57 AM

if they can be interested in bitcoin, the progress in this direction is guaranteed. if they are going to learn about it for investment pur poses then it is not good i think they should pay attention to their study.
bukikbarisan

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:14:51 PM

Bitcoin can be difficult to explain, but how can money? and how people really know how it works, most people do not know how money actually works.
I think the community will probably be the easiest successor to learn bitcoin to you.
Pamela Jobelle

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:39:18 PM

To teenagers are not that difficult to explain about bitcoin because sime of the teenagers can understand how money works. In children, no i don't think so. Children are children let them enjoy their lifestyl as a kid there's always a right time to learn new things.
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:39:12 AM

Why not use board game Monopoly as a comparison? Cryptocurrency sort of money which you can use for particular "game". This might work for children. They do not need to dig deeper into technological stuff.  Smiley
But why do you want to explain Bitcoin for children?
They do not need to know any knowledge about a cryptocurrency has nature against all rule of the world's economy.
Understand it soon, they can have wrong optinion when they still young and someday, they can become the terrorists.

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:47:46 AM

Why not use board game Monopoly as a comparison? Cryptocurrency sort of money which you can use for particular "game". This might work for children. They do not need to dig deeper into technological stuff.  Smiley
They do not need to know any knowledge about a cryptocurrency has nature against all rule of the world's economy.
Understand it soon, they can have wrong optinion when they still young and someday, they can become the terrorists.
Maybe that could happen, and in reality it has got lots of good things associated with it. Agreed with the first sentence that at present there is no need of educating children about bitcoin. It's time for them to concentrate on various other activities. Being a terrorist learning bitcoin is a negative statement, there are people who became terrorist even before knowing bitcoin.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
ihsanskanzaone

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:13:59 PM

I think it would be easy to explain to children who already know the modern world like internet and online games and this will make it easier for them to understand bitcoin because when children play games usually in games there is money that can be used to buy weapons in the game and average child already understands about money online so when they are told about bitcoin that can be converted into genuine money they feel no longer alien because they often make purchases in online games or make transactions with friends while playing the game so it will be easier to understand
juliasomething

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:26:46 PM

Bitcoin is a coin like any other coin, just that we don't print it.

You know that X box you wanted? Well, if you had one Bitcoin, you would definitely get it.

Seriously now, you know how each country has a bank?! The Bank takes care of the money of the country. Bitcoin is a world currency/money, the people interested in it, take care of it. No bank is needed.
ehdiksayo

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:37:47 PM

Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
Of course. BTC is kinda complicated for younger ones(Except if you have a very intelligent one.)But I recommend that you can share BTC to teens for they are very easy to make them get interested in something especially if it'll help them invest money. Try explaining them BTC bit by bit like starting what it's definition, how is it harvest, the advantages and disadvantages, etc.
chip211

Activity: 202

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:01:14 PM

Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
This is really hard to explain to a child about bitcoin or altcoins. If you want them to understand let them learn it is the simplest to understand  it.
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:29:54 PM

I think explaining bitcoin to teenagers is easy, because I'm still a teenager and most teenagers are very interested in making money, which is difficult is to teach bitcoin to children, because children are not too interested in making money, they still focus on playing and study

Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:39:06 PM

Explaining could be an easy task to do but it depends on a person. Example teenagers; teenagers are already opened when it comes to saving money, it is because of their needs at their age. So you can explain it to them directly to the point, especially to the benefits that they can get. Comparing to children, you really need to explain it to them slowly.
Blondy12

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:47:45 PM

children doesn't need to know about currency,but teenagers does,and i think there's so many explanation video in youtube so don't wasting effort wasting your time when you can just give them about the link of video so they can learn from it,whether they will be interested or not,it's definitely depend on them
you are probably right and besides teenagers now a days are very smart already.even if we are not going to teach them tgey will probably know about bitcoins through social medias and youtube and even with their friends.
henry1997

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:49:06 PM

yes I am experiencing it, I tell my college friends they see bitcoin like a currency that can not be sure, but I explain about the world crypto currency is promising as we buy dollars US / Euro / etc We can save or we turn back as in the course of trading honestly time after time bitcoin prices will promise for the future that will come but they understand only crypto currency currency it is not real they are afraid to invest them better want to invest the land / house / gold.
yes it all depends on how each mindset - how we should take a big risk to achieve goals

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:52:53 PM

Here in our country the numbers of bitcoin user are almost 60%. This 60% teenagers teach olders on how to use bitcoin and how to earn with it. So basically, teenagers are easily to adapt in this modern years. They are now opened to the situations we have now. Because modern technology or even social media are really strikes us all. You have just to believe.

▄▄
 ▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄         ▄▄
███████████████████▀░░▀█████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░██░█████
█░░▀█████░░████████▄░░▄█████
 ░█░░░░░░░██████████████████
 ░░▄████████░░████████░░░░█
  █████████░██░░░░░░░░░██░█
   █████████░░░████████░░█
    ░░░░░░███████████████
     ████░░█████▀░░▀████
      ████░░░░░░░░██░██
       ██████████▄░░▄█
         ███████████
           ███████
             ███
SECURYPTO|  MONETIZING ANONYMOUS 
   CONTENT DISTRIBUTION   
|JOIN NOW
     AIR DROP!
|
FOLLOW
US ON:

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
     ████▀▀▀▀
     ███
     ███
  ██████████
  ██████████
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
|
WHITEPAPER
GITHUB
YOUTUBE
REDDIT
Winefwnetos

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:54:57 PM

It is difficult to explain bitcoin for teenagers but it also depends on its own human resources, of course, to explain may be difficult but by showing the results we get from bitcoin and its benefits will certainly be able to influence them

Yes I agree, It is difficult to explain bitcoin especially on childrens and teenagers. Me also felt difficulties on understanding it on the first time, like you, but I guess if you will find any information about bitcoin then if you will teach childrens and teenagers step by step then I guess they can learn something even just a small thing.
Haha, I think it's very easy. I just need to teach them make money, then, they will need to have good method to make more money easily and Bitcoin is one of the good ways for them. They don't need to own credit card, because children and teenagers haven't enough age to create credit card. But they can still receive their salary through Bitcoin easily without any limit.
I agree with you it is very easy i would just show them how much you make with it and i would just let them make money for their selves because this way they can start young early and know what to do in their future so it is a win win situation.
Laughtrixx

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:56:43 PM

Maybe that could happen, and in reality it has got lots of good things associated with it. Agreed with the first sentence that at present there is no need of educating children about bitcoin. It's time for them to concentrate on various other activities. Being a terrorist learning bitcoin is a negative statement, there are people who became terrorist even before knowing bitcoin.
I think that is a pretty good idea. But i think that it is not needed to teach teenagers about bitcoin because if they get old then bitcoin will probably be dead.
And they won't know what to do with the information you give them.
dboy3225

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:58:37 PM

For my of children do not deserve to know bitcoin. children have a period of education and mental training. It would be very easy if someone is interested in bitcoin would be very easy to explain.
janah

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:59:06 PM

I think it would be better if we just let children enjoy their lives. Since they are still dependent on their parents, they don't need to learn bitcoin ASAP and as technology advances and bitcoin grows, I think they'll know about it at the right time. In regards with teenagers, mostly they are into web browsing, side job hunting and tech exploring that's why it might be easier for them to learn about bitcoin with just little supervision. Just teach them the basics, how bitcoin works and what can we do with it, as long as they get interested into it, they will make a way to learn more about it.

Yes! I agree with you let the childrens enjoy maybe they will understand it in the right time.
Teenagers now is more hi-tech so if they really want to learn bitcoin they can just browse in the internet and try to teach them and guide them to the way of success.
feiss

Activity: 155

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:07:13 PM

I think you must explain it not just only by talking but also with videos and other things that may help improve their understandings. Its not that instant to learn bitcoin and because they are just children to have many space for improvements to learn and although it might take some time they will eventually learn it and just be patient in teaching them.

Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: