Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:08:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children  (Read 117994 times)
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:38:39 PM

I think we can start explain bitcoin by tell them that bitcoin is like other international currencies dollar, euro and many else. They will understand and you explain more about bitcoin.
I explain what bitcoin is digital currency and it is easy to convert to cash or paying bills. And most of all I explain to them every small details of bitcoin. That bitcoin is a big help in our financial problem and to other people, once you invest and wait the right time you earn and high profitable income.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:34:20 PM

I think we can start explain bitcoin by tell them that bitcoin is like other international currencies dollar, euro and many else. They will understand and you explain more about bitcoin.
I explain what bitcoin is digital currency and it is easy to convert to cash or paying bills. And most of all I explain to them every small details of bitcoin. That bitcoin is a big help in our financial problem and to other people, once you invest and wait the right time you earn and high profitable income.
Bitcoin is really interesting, but does it is really easy to make money as others say? As a Bitcoin's users since earlier this year, I can say nothing is easy at here. Others are trying to promote this field for you, you shouldn't let  their sweet words made you thought the Bitcoin market can helps you make money without any risk.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:42:39 PM

Explaining bitcoin to children or teenager, this is not too easy because even for adults bitcoin are more time to spend for me to understand bitcoin. Reading,study and learned for gaining knowledge about bitcoin.

Yes it's not easy. But I don't think at first there is any need for any one to know the technology behind bitcoin. It's enough to know that this is decentralized system which every thing is done automatically. Any one who is more interested can study more on it.

Bitcoin is like a car, television, mobile or any other technology. Ordinary people don't know how they work. they just know what they do.
codecares

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:47:17 PM

I think we should always sit up for the correct time to show to them concerning bitcoin as a result of teaching it to them at young age or mind would be sophisticated for them however somehow they might able to cope up since we have a tendency to are already on a technology era. Showing them videos concerning bitcoin is that the only on behalf of me.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:46:39 PM

The truth is teenagers spend more time on the inteenet and easily come across things on a daily basis which catch their eyes. Bitcoin is all over the internet and as humans we are naturally attracted to things that involves money.so once teenagers see such thing like bitcoin on the internet,they will desire to know more so as to make some cool money from it.teenagers are born in the digital world and are very open to new ideas and technology. So it won't be difficult getting to make them know about crypto currency.
MoneyFactory2811

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:16:05 PM

Probably the best you can say is that, bitcoin is the money on mobile phones. There won’t be paper money anymore, paper money will disappear. If they’ll want to buy candies or toys, they’ll pay with money through their phones.

When they’ll grow up and go to work, they’ll get BITCOINS for the payment.

Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:22:26 PM

Probably the best you can say is that, bitcoin is the money on mobile phones. There won’t be paper money anymore, paper money will disappear. If they’ll want to buy candies or toys, they’ll pay with money through their phones.

I think we will be giving a wrong idea to the children because from what you are saying, you are implying that bitcoin or other digital currencies will be replacing fiats or the currencies that are used in your country. You also mentioned that it will be their salary or payment to their work which I think will never happen because bitcoin might not be the digital currency that will be used in the future. With it's volatility and decentralization, there will be a lot of hard work for it to fit the job of being a currency that is widely used by a lot of people.
HalfDeck

Activity: 223
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:42:30 PM

I think we will be giving a wrong idea to the children because from what you are saying, you are implying that bitcoin or other digital currencies will be replacing fiats or the currencies that are used in your country. You also mentioned that it will be their salary or payment to their work which I think will never happen because bitcoin might not be the digital currency that will be used in the future. With it's volatility and decentralization, there will be a lot of hard work for it to fit the job of being a currency that is widely used by a lot of people.
That is right! We can not use Bitcoin for daily payment. It is really waste our money to spend some small bills like fast food or just buy candies. Beside that, we can be the people teach our children have wrong knowledge about the world's economy and become the reactionaries.
lucas.zimmer

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:47:38 PM

Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
It is true that bitcoin is hard to explain especially to teenagers and children because the idea of bitcoin is very complicated. Maybe, explaining bitcoin to teenagers will not be that hard because they can listen to you and understand what you are saying to them about the idea of bitcoin unlike in children, they will not focus on you and ignore what you are saying because they dont want that kind of topic. They only want to play and have fun with theirselves.

I actually disagree. Do not confuse new generation with us and older. They are very sharp when it comes to understand new things. At least my kids didn't have any difficulty to understand crypto currency market.

Junard619

Activity: 88
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:57:38 PM

Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:00:11 PM

In my own opinion, It is not necessary for us to teach bitcoins on kids but on teenagers yes it is, It was a nice idea if we are going to introduce bitcoins to teenagers because they will get interested quickly in earning a lot of money.

sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:11:23 PM

I am a teen ager and no one ever explain to me what is bitcoins i found it just by myself my research and those forums. But technically those who teaches me bitcoins are those who are unknown i do not even know them i just met them in a sicual media then i asked questions then they answered. But for me teaching it to kids is not necessarily needed because they do not care about it yet because they are kids all they want is to play and they do not know yet those decision making that needs in this industry.
winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:00:12 PM

You can try to play classic Monopoly with your children and try to talk about bitcoin as alternative payment during playing.
LOL, I think you have the idea for a new monopoly game, there could be two possibilities a monopoly game where you buy cryptocurrencies with fiat or you could use bitcoin to buy alts, I have no doubt that a game like that may appear in the future when bitcoin becomes really popular.
bitcoinminer45678

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:02:31 PM

Explaining bitcoin to children or teenager, this is not too easy because even for adults bitcoin are more time to spend for me to understand bitcoin. Reading,study and learned for gaining knowledge about bitcoin.
if the teenagers want to learn about bitcoin to use it as currency then it is ok they should learn it but if they are going to learn about it for investment pur poses then it is not good i think they should pay attention to their study and should not divert their attention from study to any  other activity.
dragonbhai

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:03:57 PM

children doesn't need to know about currency,but teenagers does,and i think there's so many explanation video in youtube so don't wasting effort wasting your time when you can just give them about the link of video so they can learn from it,whether they will be interested or not,it's definitely depend on them
Its not as difficult as it seems to explain anyway just tell him how it is keep it basic just tell him all it really is like online currency that kind of runs like stock one day it can be lower and one day it can be higher. Your thinking about it hard but its rather simple I'm no wiz at bitcoin but in my understanding that is how it goes more or less.
Planethill

Activity: 120

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:04:09 PM

When I try to explain Bitcoin to kids or some elderly relative, I just say this:  "It's a foreign currency, like the Euro or the Yen.  Except the foreign country is the Internet."

That answers 99% of the questions.  Cheesy
uniquefighter

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:05:03 PM

Im a teenager using bitcoin when i explain it to my friends(teenagers) they easy to understand it i say that bitcoin can earn money and they can change their life if they do this then i see them a picture with proof to make it clear to them.
watchbay30

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:06:38 PM

I think we should not explain them about This . We need to tell them Bitcoin is a best thing in comparison of fiat currency And study about it from internet source .
Because know anything itself is results into big knowledge retaintivity .
Calligiato

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 07:09:53 PM

Just say; ''future''.
dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:56:56 PM

Bitcoin is really interesting, but does it is really easy to make money as others say? As a Bitcoin's users since earlier this year, I can say nothing is easy at here. Others are trying to promote this field for you, you shouldn't let  their sweet words made you thought the Bitcoin market can helps you make money without any risk.
for me i may say that it is not as easy as they think of the easy way of earning cause for me bitcoin is not an easy job of to earn as much as they really wanted for you have to work on it first before you are able to earn here in bitcoin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: