Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:54:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children  (Read 117994 times)
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:46:15 AM

Don't worry, they will come to know about Bitcoin their ways as Social media and online has very good resources and kids can use those to teach themselves. Like this one https://www.bitcoinmarketinsider.com/what-is-bitcoin/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ericmalik

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:57:01 AM

I think our biggest challenge is not to explain bitcoin to children and teenagers I’m sure they are going to understand it without too much trouble,
 I think that information technology teacher cope with this better than others
Sate Jamu

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:11:39 AM

Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
Teenagers can not afford a Bitcoin anymore; them days are long gone.

Really they will not be able to buy bitcoin but the good thing is they can know about bitcoin more important than having. someday will make them excited and have bitcoin so introducing bitcoin is more important.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████
 ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████
████[        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████[     ▄█████████████      ██████████▄
████[    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀██████
████[   ]████                         █████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄._       ]████
████[     ▀████████████████████▄      ]████
████[        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ]████
████[                       ]████     ]████
████[                       ▄████     ]████
████[     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀     ]████
████[    ██████████████████████▀      ]████
████[     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'        ]████
█████                                 █████
 ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 Y██████████████████████████████████████▀
  `"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S E S S I A

NEW GENERATION
SOCIAL NETWORK

█████████ █▄
█████████ ███▄
█████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

GET APP

Get cashbacks from your
purchases and kickbacks
from your friends purchases
▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████

███▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
███████████████████
████████████████▀
████████████▀
█████████▀
█████▀▀
███
GET IN ON
Google Play
██████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████

,d██
        d███
  _o▄▄▄.███b▄▄▄▄▄
,▄██████▄ ▄███████
▄███████████████
███████████████
████████████████
▀█████████████████
 █████████████████
  ███████████████▀
   ▀████▀  ▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
oviudiu

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:13:34 AM

Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.

There are plenty of videos that explain Bitcoin for beginners. You could use one of those. I think it's the best way.
Andika23

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:18:19 AM

I will explain to children and adolescents but I will leih focus to teenagers because if I explain to children is not necessarily the child is easy to understand and teenagers will be easier to understand what we explain
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:23:09 AM

I think our biggest challenge is not to explain bitcoin to children and teenagers I’m sure they are going to understand it without too much trouble,
Yes with the passage of time and as soon as time is passing, bitcoin will be becoming more and more popular, even children will learn about bitcoin. Although it will be a good step if we introduce bitcoin to our children or it will be introduce at school level, because bitcoin si the future currency and we are hopeful that very soon we will become able to use bitcoin for  buying daily stuff. Therefore they should be learn about bitcoin in advance so that it may become easy for them to use it in future.
Estreal

Activity: 57
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:30:35 AM

I will rather explain to an inquisitive one as "Bitcoins is a form of virtual currency- meaning, if you have bitcoins, you do not physically purchase goods by handing notes or tokens to the seller. Bitcoins are used for electronic purchases and transfers. You can use bitcoins to pay friends, merchants, etc. Every single purchase is immediately logged digitally (on computers) on a transaction log that tracks the time of purchase and who owns how many bitcoins.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:18:30 PM

Bitcoin can be difficult to explain but so can money and what teenager really knows how that works, hell most people don't know how money really works.
I think a teenager would probably be the easiest generation to teach bitcoin to, you don't need to teach them the whole in's and out's just a bit about public/private key pairs, sending/receiving addresses and secure coin holding and they will pick up the rest very quickly.

I agree, and before I answer, I would like to ask if there is really a need to explain this to children, I mean, the topic of economy is barely scratched and discussed to children before high school, so I don't think there is such a need for it, plus bitcoin is not an established market yet, which may change at any time due to a hundred million reasons. But to answer the question, and like most replies state, I think the best way is by analogy because if you would explain the concept of bitcoin or cryptocurrency, in general, to children, I don't think that it would arouse their attention to even listen for a while. However, if you would start with the idea of how it can help them and the positive effects it has, then there is a bigger chance for you to get and hold their attention for them to listen. Another way is to also show them how it can help like the earnings or the things you have bought with it, because, if you will just show them something like a collection of codes in the your wallet. They would not see any use for it because many teens now wants things to be easy for them with less complications.

btcminer6212

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:19:58 PM

I don't think it is really easy to address them because children learn early than to write by hand or read. So why not send their gaming hobbies in an educational direction via training programs? Let the kids play and have fun while learning a foreign language is simple - developers produce many useful applications every day.
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:24:14 PM

This is really quite difficult. As I started to get interested in this market, I also got confused with the new definition of blockchain technology, its algorithms and its applications. I think it is best to include blockchain and bitcoin lessons in the school so that students can understand the basics properly.

Potchi

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:28:54 PM

Bitcoin can be difficult to explain but so can money and what teenager really knows how that works, hell most people don't know how money really works.
I think a teenager would probably be the easiest generation to teach bitcoin to, you don't need to teach them the whole in's and out's just a bit about public/private key pairs, sending/receiving addresses and secure coin holding and they will pick up the rest very quickly.
Yes, actually as a teenager, after reading articles about bitcoin i can say that i have learned so many thing about it but i think it would be really hard to explain to children and i also do think that they should not be part of it because its quite a serious matter. Bitcoin matter is really hard for children to know because some of them cant read and doesnt know how to manage money properly. But for teenagers, giving them ideas about it, giving them descriptions, explaining it and showing it how it goes will definitely make them understand it.

Bryan13

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:34:36 PM

You can explain it to them little by little, i think children will hard to understand it. But like i said, you need to explain or guide them little by little. And to teenagers you can explain it well, so they can understand it
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:47:42 PM

You can explain it to them little by little, i think children will hard to understand it. But like i said, you need to explain or guide them little by little. And to teenagers you can explain it well, so they can understand it

I think, at first, the children and teenagers will be confused once they first hear about bitcoin. And it's right, explain bitcoin little by little. Make analogies and use words that are understandable for children. It's better to show them scenarios that are connected and related to bitcoin so they can visualize and realize the essence of bitcoin.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:49:22 PM

This is quite difficult because all of us are aware that bitcoin is a little difficult to understand and it is a little complicated. The best way is to give them basic information about it and let them do their own research and let them learn from their experience.

dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:53:08 AM

Sometimes it is hard when you explain this bitcoin to teenagers or children maybe they don't want it or they are not interested because they're too young for this but for me i will choose to learn more about bitcoin i'm teenager too and i know when you're teenager you need money for your school and thing's that you want to buy and if they are interested to learn about crypto i will teach them step by step and if they are not believe i will show to them what can bitcoin do and help your life
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:02:05 AM

This is quite difficult because all of us are aware that bitcoin is a little difficult to understand and it is a little complicated. The best way is to give them basic information about it and let them do their own research and let them learn from their experience.
They will learn but we should guide them because they are children, they are not yet strong in controlling their emotion.
Bitcoin is a risky for kids because it's acceptable in any form of transaction, it can be use for both legal and illegal activities.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
khokon150

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:16:56 AM

I don't know where you live.But i know most of the countries 90% people have good knowledge about digital currency of Bitcoin.I have a simple technique to explain to the children in Bitcoin future.
bxipp

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:20:34 AM

For one that understand the nature of bitcoin it will be easy. But for us that was not very expose to bitcoin will have a hard time to explain it because of too many scammer has manipulate the fact of true bitcoin.
nkayceni

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:32:22 AM

Bitcoin is computer money. Money that we use to buy and sell things using computers.

Bitcoin is special because it has no boss, except for you. No one can tell it what to do. Not the President, not even God.

Because the President and God can’t tell your computer money what to do, it belongs to you forever and ever. As long as you don’t forget the magic word you taught your computer money. You need the magic word to use it.

People like Bitcoin over real money because we don’t have to carry big amounts of money around. We can send a bazillion dollars anywhere in the world very very fast, without having to carry it.
violette27

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:20:57 AM

I agree that  bitcoin is really hard to explain. When a friend of mine introduces it to me, i also had a difficulty understanding it. I think the first thing that i can do is to give them basic informations about bitcoin and explain it to them then, cite an example for them to understand it a bit. So if they find it very interesting, then they can do their own research. And i will be there to guide and answer some of their questions if any.
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: