Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:11:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you use a Bitcoin debit card?  (Read 7712 times)
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:59:32 AM

No, I'm new to bitcoin so I do not use bitcoin debit card, other than that my country has no exchanger that issued debit card so if I have certainly can not be used, but I hope someday it can have bitcoin debit card.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:52:04 AM

No I do not have any bitcoin Debit card as there is no any ATM for bitcoin in my country, I hope it will reach sooner to our country as the users of bitcoin are increasing faster in my country and the government is also in its favor.
I am also not aware on such uses Bitcoin with debit card, becasue for now all I can see to bitcoin is its potential to grow and to develop where it can achive development and growth with the proper used and learning through the system of Bitcoin on transaction, investments and trading that can give people a chance to have a profit with the used of their bitcoin.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:54:00 AM

No, I'm new to bitcoin so I do not use bitcoin debit card, other than that my country has no exchanger that issued debit card so if I have certainly can not be used, but I hope someday it can have bitcoin debit card.

i think it is not a good thing to have a bitcoin debit card because that way you're having your coins stored by a third party and a total deviation from the elements of the blockchain technology. Your coins wouldn't be safe with the card issuing company.
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:19:43 AM

Just curious how many users use one of these..

I've started using Xapo and its pretty good actually.
I can buy whatever I want with BTC.

They have some fees,I tried finding some companies with lower fees but no luck.

They card costs 18$,I guess it was..Actually all companies want like 15$-20$ for a debit card.
Which is a good investment..I guess..

Which one do u use and what are their fees? Smiley
I have no idea about this .Because bitcoin debit card are not allow in our country.I am use now payoneer master card  but its card cost so so high.I think most of asia country not fullyful legal bitcoin
Lol bitcoin debit card is not related to the legalization, and all of the thing that just like supported the visa and master card should be accepted in every country or even store. you word doesn't make sense.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
SIHIN

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:21:33 AM

for now in my country there is no bitcoin debit card. Because bitcoin has not been authorized as a means of payment. But I hope that in the near future there can be bitcoin debit card in my country
SonOfNorth

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:25:40 AM

I have the card form MisterTango, and while it's a great emergency backup, the fees on it are not really reflective of the restrictions. Still, for something that I got completely free and that I can use to bail myself out from almost anywhere if needed I'm holding onto it. Might get myself the CryptoPay card as well, because it seems like a way cheaper alternative.

S P 8 D E        ♠       THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.       ♠         READ WHITEPAPER       
    TOKENS        A DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM FOR GAMING DAPPS        ROADMAP   
ANN THREAD       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       YOUTUBE       MEDIUM       REDDIT
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:31:51 AM

I have the card form MisterTango, and while it's a great emergency backup, the fees on it are not really reflective of the restrictions. Still, for something that I got completely free and that I can use to bail myself out from almost anywhere if needed I'm holding onto it. Might get myself the CryptoPay card as well, because it seems like a way cheaper alternative.
It seems interesting, I wonder how much the monthly fee if using bitcoin debit card, and which bank can accept bitcoin?
I get a quote from XAPO is it a good bitcoin debit card?

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Blamsud

Activity: 503

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:23:03 AM

for now in my country there is no bitcoin debit card. Because bitcoin has not been authorized as a means of payment. But I hope that in the near future there can be bitcoin debit card in my country
I'm also hoping that someday such thing will happen,maybe by tjat time I have already save enough and can avail to purchase stuffs paying thru btc.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:31:53 AM

No, i have never use bitcoin debit card because the ATM is not even available in my country. I hope when bitcoin is legalize in my country maybe then, the ATM will be available for me and every other users of bitcoin to make use of it for our day to day transaction.

Thyaga

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:41:16 AM

if there is ATM Bitcoin in my country then 100% I will use bitcoin debit card but very unfortunate atm machine not here yet.
Nascor

Activity: 197

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:54:22 AM

there are some nice providers out there, leader is currently TenX, check em out

other debit card providers are Monaco and TokenCard

The fees are a bit high, even if they promise 0% exchange fees, you still pay about 2% for each purchase for transaction fees.. when these will decrease I might join
nitego

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:00:33 PM

if there is ATM Bitcoin in my country then 100% I will use bitcoin debit card but very unfortunate atm machine not here yet.

Bitcoin debit cards are NOT in any way linked to the Bitcoin ATM. Bitcoin ATM allows you buy Bitcoin or Sell for fiat currency.
Bitcoin debit cards primarily allows you spend the Bitcoins you already have as if it was your local currency (in places that do not normally accept Bitcoin)

The absence of Bitcoin ATM in your Country should not stop you from having a Bitcoin Debit Card if you want one it makes paying your everyday bills easier.
nikisev

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Im the very decease you pretend to be

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:24:30 PM

No i went to Gerogia.
Drunk some wine.
Eat some churchhella .
Opened some bank account with Visa attached to it.
Really nice experience.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Actualiteit

Activity: 218

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:37:37 PM

used cryptopay for a short while. yeas, fees are kinda high, but very convinient if you want to convert you btc to cash without any hassle. Also used Spectrocoin digital card but stopped using it after a week because there were some weird payments being made a few times.
tiptopgemdotcom
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000

Truly decentralized stable asset

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:02:06 PM

I have 5 btc debit card and using them to withdraw bitcoins instantly as cash are second to none feeling. No shitty,standart rules: need to wait 3 business days and small limits etc

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
marjoree

Activity: 193

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:21:22 PM

I havent used any debit card for bitcoins although we have ATMs here. Just not trying to do it yet so but planning on so that it will be easy swiping my payments and without cash in my pocket

Simone18

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:42:23 AM

Im not sure if a bitcoin debit card is already available in our country but i will be very glad to have one. Since im so into online shopping its nice to have the bitcoin debit card because you can always use it anytime online or to any establishments who accepts bitcoin. But i heard there is already a bitcoin ATM which dispenses fiat which is also very cool.

[   M O Z O  -  The Token of Discovery   ]   //  Whitepaper  //
               ►►  JOIN NOW  ◄◄   US$ 26M of US$ 42M already RAISED!               
Facebook  .  Twitter  .  Telegram  .  Medium  .  Reddit  .  Youtube  .  ANN Thread
rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:08:40 AM

I havent  usen a bitcoin debit card  till now . Why i have to use bitcoin debit card and what is advantage to use bitcoin debit card ? , someone to use debit card can explain it?
I also have the same question with you, why should I use bitcoin debit card and what is the advantage? I also never use bitcoin debit card because I feel not need it because for me bitcoin is an investment, not used to buy goods other than that in my country there is no place  receive payment with bitcoin while for online purchases that I often do they do not accept payment with bitcoin
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:23:39 AM

I havent  usen a bitcoin debit card  till now . Why i have to use bitcoin debit card and what is advantage to use bitcoin debit card ? , someone to use debit card can explain it?
I also have the same question with you, why should I use bitcoin debit card and what is the advantage? I also never use bitcoin debit card because I feel not need it because for me bitcoin is an investment, not used to buy goods other than that in my country there is no place  receive payment with bitcoin while for online purchases that I often do they do not accept payment with bitcoin
Debit cards are like credit cards but the advantage of debit cards is you will have a chance to buy something if you will put money in it so if you will have bitcoin debit cards then you need to put some bitcoin and that is an advantage for us since one of our primary source of income is bitcoin and we will not have any problem with buying stuffs since debit cards are widely accepted.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:45:59 AM

I havent used any debit card for bitcoins although we have ATMs here. Just not trying to do it yet so but planning on so that it will be easy swiping my payments and without cash in my pocket

Here in my country we still don't have  ATM because bitcoin is not yet fully accepted and the awareness to this is still few. And if we have that here as well as the debit cards maybe I'll use it for more convenience. Besides, it's not a credit card so I will not have a debt to pay. And if this will really happens here, using bitcoin for our daily lives will be a less hassle and many will get more curious and get attracted to use.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: