Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:20:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you doing with Bitcoin?  (Read 12772 times)
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 10:51:26 AM

For now i just saving more bitcoins and some of bitcoins i spend it in trading since i am not so professional in trading but i am making a good profit in trading for simple strategy.. i am not investing in scam coins i am using well known altcoin that we can hold for a long time and sell them in the right time..

Yeah its better to choose coins that holds good reputation, it may take some time to make profits but you will surely not go from loss in it and that is the right way to make good profits in trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 10:51:55 AM

Are you investing your money on Bitcoin?
Do you use Bitcoin to buy things in internet?
You earn money with Bitcoin?
I am using my own money to invest and buy Bitcoin with them, then I just hold on to them for some time and try to not spend them to much.
When the price has risen then I can decide if I want to sell some Bitcoin or wait a bit longer.

Why don't you try trading instead of only holding them, trading will help you in growing your coins and you will be holding more number of coins in your wallet which will give you higher profits.
But in my opinion instead of trading nor gambling, simply holding bitcoin in cold storage would be better option without taking any risks. I believe bitcoin will have very huge price levels in very near future, so holding them will ensure for some definite profit whereas trading will get losses time to time.
greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 11:09:02 AM

I am using my own money to invest and buy Bitcoin with them, then I just hold on to them for some time and try to not spend them to much.
When the price has risen then I can decide if I want to sell some Bitcoin or wait a bit longer.

Why don't you try trading instead of only holding them, trading will help you in growing your coins and you will be holding more number of coins in your wallet which will give you higher profits.
But in my opinion instead of trading nor gambling, simply holding bitcoin in cold storage would be better option without taking any risks. I believe bitcoin will have very huge price levels in very near future, so holding them will ensure for some definite profit whereas trading will get losses time to time.

Its not that trading will give you loss every time, it can also give you regular profits if you are good at it, as I don't believe in keeping my coins idle, I will surely love to play with them in trading.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 11:09:24 AM

yes i invested my wealth into bitcoin, this is my first priority when i joined into bitcoin community, i think crypto currencies have a great future and will be a great investment for future, but sometimes i also used bitcoin to purchase things online, i also bought game using bitcoin and pay some bills using bitcoin

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 12:49:31 PM

yes i invested my wealth into bitcoin, this is my first priority when i joined into bitcoin community, i think crypto currencies have a great future and will be a great investment for future, but sometimes i also used bitcoin to purchase things online, i also bought game using bitcoin and pay some bills using bitcoin

If we have bitcoins then we need to spend them too, as it will help the economy in positive way and the circulation of coins will make it more better and stronger currency in future.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 01:19:54 PM

I get money from bitcoin, then I use bitcoin to make more money by growing from trading.
Sometimes I spend some of the bitcoin and convert to fiat when I have the need.

I always do that with my bitcoin. but sometimes I also invested in altcoin (ICO's)

so that you do in bitcoin is the benefit of such investment or trading altcoin then you make bitcoin income as your main income.
I think you have to have other jobs because you would need a fixed salary, and bitcoin can not give a fixed salary?

peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 01:21:26 PM

I get money from bitcoin, then I use bitcoin to make more money by growing from trading.

I always do that with my bitcoin. but sometimes I also invested in altcoin (ICO's)

so that you do in bitcoin is the benefit of such investment or trading altcoin then you make bitcoin income as your main income.
I think you have to have other jobs because you would need a fixed salary, and bitcoin can not give a fixed salary?

There are many people who are earning a living from trading but that's not possible for all of us as you will  need huge capital to invest in it, and if you don't have that then its better to keep it as only extra income.
Schuyler

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 01:23:27 PM

I just hold what I earn and buy a few when I have a little more budget. I am about to exchange everything to fiat because of an upcoming big expense. Will just start over again from scratch and hopefully I would be able to have 1 bitcoin by middle of 2017.
Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 01:25:38 PM

There are many people who are earning a living from trading but that's not possible for all of us as you will  need huge capital to invest in it, and if you don't have that then its better to keep it as only extra income.

It also depends on the thoughts of everyone, if they have a very good thought in dreams in embodies all trading then capital (money) is not a reason for them to be able to grab the desire or their ideals. because the primary capital in all of these is the desire, intention, and also the hard work
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 01:27:04 PM

I just hold what I earn and buy a few when I have a little more budget. I am about to exchange everything to fiat because of an upcoming big expense. Will just start over again from scratch and hopefully I would be able to have 1 bitcoin by middle of 2017.

I also had to convert my bitcoins to fiat for quite a big expense and i had to start over again after that and right now i'm accumulating again to soon complete 1 bitcoin like you and then i will trade alt coins with that to keep it growing gradually with the time.
Senor.Bla

Activity: 280
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 01:32:58 PM

I also had to convert my bitcoins to fiat for quite a big expense and i had to start over again after that and right now i'm accumulating again to soon complete 1 bitcoin like you and then i will trade alt coins with that to keep it growing gradually with the time.
i just realized how strange it must be to save a bunch of bitcoins in order to start your bitcoin business and then have to trade a big portion of it into fiat to get the company started.

CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 01:43:51 PM

Mostly i used my bitcoins for buying things from online market and convert that coins to local currency and used in stores (Offline). And i also used my bitcoins in trading because it is the safest way to earn some more bitcoins, also used bitcoins to buy articles.
rektDude

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 02:03:09 PM

|I like to do allot of things with the bitcoin i know for sure that lots of peopel are interested to invest with the bitcoin but lots are only using it for online payments and other things/.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 02:10:28 PM

|I like to do allot of things with the bitcoin i know for sure that lots of peopel are interested to invest with the bitcoin but lots are only using it for online payments and other things/.

Its an investment for the most of people, so majority of them are simply investing in it and holding them for future so that they can make good profits from by selling them when price goes higher.
severaldetails

Activity: 959

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 02:43:18 PM

Normally I buy some stuff with my coins.
I have a little bit what I call my investment for the future, and then there is a part that I use for trading.
I think that is probably what most people do with their bitcoins here.
And somehow I don't know what else I could do with my coins.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 02:47:02 PM

Normally I buy some stuff with my coins.
I have a little bit what I call my investment for the future, and then there is a part that I use for trading.
I think that is probably what most people do with their bitcoins here.
And somehow I don't know what else I could do with my coins.

Yeah most of the users are using it in trading so that they can make regular profits from it and rest are simply holding them to sell them when price goes higher in future.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 04:38:41 PM

Right now,actually i am only doing gambling with my bitcoins because i dont understand where else i can invest my bitcoins.I dont want to gamble but i am not finding any other good investing options and so i go for gambling again which is causing me losses only at this time.
When you are not having any idea what to do with your bitcoin it would be better just staying calm with your bitcoin without doing anything. Instead of doing wrong things, staying calm must be thousand times better IMHO.
Gambling will disappear all your bitcoin in quick time, at the same time I will not suggest to invest somewhere as all the investments are coming with potential risks.
keeping bitcoin for saving and not thinking about any other investment also a right decision respect to bitcoin price appreciations in future. But investing will get you chances to have more amount of bitcoin than what you will be having right now. But, I too agree no investment is complete free from risks.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 04:43:25 PM

Right now,actually i am only doing gambling with my bitcoins because i dont understand where else i can invest my bitcoins.I dont want to gamble but i am not finding any other good investing options and so i go for gambling again which is causing me losses only at this time.
When you are not having any idea what to do with your bitcoin it would be better just staying calm with your bitcoin without doing anything. Instead of doing wrong things, staying calm must be thousand times better IMHO.
Gambling will disappear all your bitcoin in quick time, at the same time I will not suggest to invest somewhere as all the investments are coming with potential risks.
keeping bitcoin for saving and not thinking about any other investment also a right decision respect to bitcoin price appreciations in future. But investing will get you chances to have more amount of bitcoin than what you will be having right now. But, I too agree no investment is complete free from risks.

Yeah every investment will involve certain level of risk but to earn good profits in future sometimes we need to take that as only saving will never allow us our money to grow in long run.
xdrpx

Activity: 616
Merit: 603

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 04:46:18 PM

I do two out of the 3 things you've mentioned. I earn small amounts of Bitcoins and I also use it to buy things on the Internet on a rare occasion. Most of the things that I buy are digital goods like games and anti-virus licenses (when it expires). I earn most of my Bitcoins from signature campains, posting on this forum on several boards. In the past I have invested Bitcoins and traded gaining from the arbitrage caused by Bitcoins price fluctuations, but I no longer have the time to monitor it.
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 04:49:35 PM

No.

Yes.

Yes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: