Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:12:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you doing with Bitcoin?  (Read 12772 times)
phieiph

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 11:50:51 AM

Using bitcoin, I do a lot of things. I use it to purchase items online. It is really convenient since you don't have to reveal your identity at all when buying. I also use it in altcoin trading and investing on some ico's. I only invest on ico which I think will have a good future though, I carefully analyze it, and I gain good returns in it. Finally, I convert it into fiat. I use it to buy my daily needs and that's what I do using bitcoin.
Making a bitcoin trading is very risky, and it seems to me not very profitable, because bitcoin lately longer in a stable position. But of course if you wait a year or two, it just might be possible to make good. But this is a very long time.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SidaroffVany

Activity: 240

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 02:18:54 PM

Part of BTC funds I invested in some other, online businesses.
I also just started my online business and will cover my initial expenses with bitcoin.
Rest of BIT funds I will keep in my bTC wallet and wait for price increase.
Hopefully, in the near future value of bTC will increase as lot and we will share great reward!
If you can do that to invest in mining bitcoin, it would be doubly best way to distinguish their income. Thus it is easier and more profitable to wait for higher prices for bitcoin.
salemon

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 03:02:13 PM

iam use bitcoin is trading and investment
Investing can be and another currency, but bitcoin better act more cautiously. After all, to lose it easily. Bitcoin for me as a lucky lottery ticket that will give me his win in the near future.
Holly-Dolly

Activity: 179

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 04:11:23 PM

Faucets will give you very low payouts so I don't think its worth to spend time on those sites, its better if you put some money in trading and I am sure your outcome would be higher.

I admit that you are correct, but most people I know starts from collecting bitcoins from faucets. Its a good start to learn bitcoin from faucets and as you go further you discover other avenue for earning.

Now, I am spending my bitcoins in trading and selling it when I reach a desired margin of profit. Sometimes, I encash my bitcoins to buy some personal stuff when needed.
It seems a little wasteful spending bitcoin on personal things right now. But if you wait for a while and keep bitcoin until when the price rises to great heights, and that's when you can spend and change.
slaz26

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 04:50:26 PM

Faucets will give you very low payouts so I don't think its worth to spend time on those sites, its better if you put some money in trading and I am sure your outcome would be higher.

I admit that you are correct, but most people I know starts from collecting bitcoins from faucets. Its a good start to learn bitcoin from faucets and as you go further you discover other avenue for earning.

Now, I am spending my bitcoins in trading and selling it when I reach a desired margin of profit. Sometimes, I encash my bitcoins to buy some personal stuff when needed.
It seems a little wasteful spending bitcoin on personal things right now. But if you wait for a while and keep bitcoin until when the price rises to great heights, and that's when you can spend and change.

I also think wasteful spending Bitcoin. I used to spend a bit of Bitcoin. But now I realized that it is better to store them

Vika0170

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 07:58:48 PM

Using bitcoin, I do a lot of things. I use it to purchase items online. It is really convenient since you don't have to reveal your identity at all when buying. I also use it in altcoin trading and investing on some ico's. I only invest on ico which I think will have a good future though, I carefully analyze it, and I gain good returns in it. Finally, I convert it into fiat. I use it to buy my daily needs and that's what I do using bitcoin.
Making a bitcoin trading is very risky, and it seems to me not very profitable, because bitcoin lately longer in a stable position. But of course if you wait a year or two, it just might be possible to make good. But this is a very long time.

Bitcoin not already in such a position and stable. Very good tool for trading. But it is very risky to trade in this kind of cryptocurrency. We need experience and intuition. And good luck.
I have not learned how to trade Bitcoins. So I just buy it and keep in your wallet
Kava

Activity: 448

https://saturn.black

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 09:32:05 PM

I use Bitcoin as a payment means. I buy goods using Bitcoin. But part of Bitcoins, I do not touch. They at me not to spend it

Douglazzz

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 05:09:51 AM

i just put there my emotions and I can play it in gambling sites.
(altair)

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 11:20:45 AM

I earn and use it to buy something i really want. I've been saving all my earnings now from trading altcoin to buy a new nintendo 3ds this xmas and pokemon x and pokemon sun for cartridge. Just a little amount i need to buy that 3ds.
halych

Activity: 189

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 04:08:50 PM

At the moment, I try not to spend your Bitcoins. It seems to me that the price of Bitcoin will grow in the future. So spend them now irrationally

sahili

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 05:23:53 PM

Why do something with Bitcoins. They simply keep and not waste. After all, the price is rising. Even though some fluctuations
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  

Jump to: