Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:52:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you doing with Bitcoin?  (Read 12772 times)
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 04:52:46 PM

For now i just saving more bitcoins and some of bitcoins i spend it in trading since i am not so professional in trading but i am making a good profit in trading for simple strategy.. i am not investing in scam coins i am using well known altcoin that we can hold for a long time and sell them in the right time..
You seem to have very good strategy and i will also suggest this to all newbie who want to start trading altcoin. Never ever buy alts when their price was pumping and those coins which don't have large volume usually.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FabioDelcatto

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 06:00:41 PM

I'm not doing a lot with the bitcoin, I just spend it sometimes and for the most part I'm doing nothing with it because I want to hold as many as possible to make some good profit in the future that is coming soon or later.
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 06:02:08 PM

I am personally working on making a bitcoin based business.  It will be an investment type business but nothing like what you see now.  I hate all of these scams that are out there which promice people to double your money and such when there is not a real way to make that happen. 

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                    

Powered by,
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 06:59:57 PM

For now i just saving more bitcoins and some of bitcoins i spend it in trading since i am not so professional in trading but i am making a good profit in trading for simple strategy.. i am not investing in scam coins i am using well known altcoin that we can hold for a long time and sell them in the right time..
You seem to have very good strategy and i will also suggest this to all newbie who want to start trading altcoin. Never ever buy alts when their price was pumping and those coins which don't have large volume usually.

Yeah and if you have any plan to invest in any altcoin then don't forget to look at its volume, it may not pump on daily basis but in long run you can expect some good profits from it.
Senor.Bla

Activity: 280
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 07:14:26 PM

Yeah and if you have any plan to invest in any altcoin then don't forget to look at its volume, it may not pump on daily basis but in long run you can expect some good profits from it.
so how about the possibility of going short with some altcoins? is there an exchange i can do this with the smaller/newer coins? so you could go short as the pump has occurred?

eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 07:16:13 PM

so how about the possibility of going short with some altcoins? is there an exchange i can do this with the smaller/newer coins? so you could go short as the pump has occurred?

If you want to invest in any altcoin then Poloniex is the best place to invest, as you will find all listed coins there and you can trade according to your budget and choose different coins accordingly.
Senor.Bla

Activity: 280
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 07:27:08 PM

If you want to invest in any altcoin then Poloniex is the best place to invest, as you will find all listed coins there and you can trade according to your budget and choose different coins accordingly.
i was not talking about simply investing or trading altcoins. i would like to short (= sell without having them) some altcoins. on most exchanges you can only sell what you have. poloniex seems to offer marginal trading but only for a few coins and they are not very interesting for this.

JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 07:35:21 PM

Some of them I am using in trading and rest I am holding for future as its a great hope that price will rise in coming months or years so will prefer to sell them at that point of time.
NewInCryptoCurrency

Activity: 326

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 07:54:04 PM

I'm sometimes buying things with the bitcoin but there are also times when I do nothing with my bitcoins because of the fact that I think that its gonna rise to a higher amount.
If you are thinking this its better to do nothing with it right ?
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 07:57:04 PM

I'm sometimes buying things with the bitcoin but there are also times when I do nothing with my bitcoins because of the fact that I think that its gonna rise to a higher amount.
If you are thinking this its better to do nothing with it right ?
Yeah if you are hoping for higher price in future then its better to hold majority of them and sell them only if you are in any sort of emergency and sell only as per your needs as higher number of coins will give you higher profits in future.
diodio5

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 11:14:08 PM

I get money from bitcoin, then I use bitcoin to make more money by growing from trading.
Sometimes I spend some of the bitcoin and convert to fiat when I have the need.

I always do that with my bitcoin. but sometimes I also invested in altcoin (ICO's)

I also use bitcoin as a job and my income so I'm very hopeful that I always get revenue and profit every week or month
so that I can convert it into a fiat and use it to buy daily necessities. yeah that what i do with bitcoin
useless4

Activity: 389

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 11:56:29 PM

Are you investing your money on Bitcoin?
No.

Do you use Bitcoin to buy things in internet?
Yes.

You earn money with Bitcoin?
Yes.
to be honest investing bitcoins is a dumb thing to do because you invest into bitcoins, why to invest bitcoins too

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 12:05:45 AM

I have used bitcoin for a couple of purchases. Mostly though, I use bitcoin to do some trading to earn some extra bitcoin. I'm holding some as a long term investment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
jonahmarieaton101

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 03:44:38 AM

Yes ive done the two you mentioned above. I used bitcoin to buy, not things but buying load. Because it is easy for me to do that anywhere and also no tax to add. Also in i earned money using bitcoin.  Smiley
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 04:09:05 AM

lol , what a foolling topic .
without investment in bitcoin there is no way to get earn in bitcoin in better amount .
second thing there is many services online which accepts bitcoin , so no debut to use Bitcoin for buying product .
third think everyone here in bitcoin is only because they are earning a lot .
buxlover

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 04:14:45 AM

I am earning and accumulating bitcoin, I really doesn't have clear idea what to do with that. But my wish is to give out loans for some persons who needs desperately for some obvious reasons, without interest. just want to let others use the bitcoin for sometime, when i just keep it in my wallet useless.

If someone have a better idea for business with less investment let me lend him, in return i get a share from his business.

I don't know how much this can be made practically possible, but i wish to do the same to have a good bitcoin community.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 07:41:11 AM

keeping bitcoin for saving and not thinking about any other investment also a right decision respect to bitcoin price appreciations in future. But investing will get you chances to have more amount of bitcoin than what you will be having right now. But, I too agree no investment is complete free from risks.
We need to accept the risk levels in order to gain better. Without risk there will not be any fruitful actions in our life.

In my opinion, letting bitcoin sleeping is not that much good idea, as there are many reputed earning opportunity like investing into gambling bankroll as a profit sharing partners are most commonly available to every common man.
Why not just trying with them as it is to be considered when there is no risk for our capital ?
Cozynunu

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 07:44:48 AM

I am doing all kind of things with the bitcoin i am investing with it but what i do the most of the time with the bitcoin is trading becuase you can make nice profits with trades.
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 08:28:58 AM

What i am doing in bitcoin, for now i do earn bitcoin to get a money to buy food for my family.
Bitcoin is a big help to us i do earn bitcoin to pay our monthly billing. That what i do in bitcoin.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 08:40:17 AM

What i am doing in bitcoin, for now i do earn bitcoin to get a money to buy food for my family.
Bitcoin is a big help to us i do earn bitcoin to pay our monthly billing. That what i do in bitcoin.

Bitcoins really helps a lot of people like you me and a lot in this community, though i don't have a family to feed yet as i'm single and studying but it is really a great help for my educational finances and also other expenditures every month, i cash out some of it and keep the remaining as my savings.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: