Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:24:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My bank account's got robbed by European Commission. Over 700k is lost.  (Read 408449 times)
Mailly

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:32:10 AM

To put it a easy way:If your money is in a financial institution, it is no lengthier your funds, it is the bank's and they could do whatsoever they damn properly make sure you with it. Banks are earlier mentioned the law, they answer to actually no one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aesma

Activity: 2380
Merit: 916

fly or die

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:17:10 AM

Reading back to the first post in this thread, I am still amazed at how bizarre things have gotten for Greece. May they find ways to working with alternative economies and cryptocurrency at large as soon as possible. It seems the government there becomes more and more suffocated and hands-tied by the banking systems they depend on.

What happened to the OP happened in Cyprus not Greece. The Cypriot crisis was very short-lived and we have not heard about it for years.
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:26:56 PM

To put it a easy way:If your money is in a financial institution, it is no lengthier your funds, it is the bank's and they could do whatsoever they damn properly make sure you with it. Banks are earlier mentioned the law, they answer to actually no one.
It Is very important to be the bitcoin user because the income of the bitcoin is now increasing more and more, it is the time to buy the bitcoin for the profit and the income of the bitcoin will be more than this for more people will invest in the bitcoin, it is very safe as a currency because your account has been robbed and now you lose your money but as compare to the other currencies the bitcoin is safe and easy to use.
NiceMouth

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:50:24 PM

Rich in what? Should you mean full of peace...happiness. Yes! all of us want to be full of that. Who does not want it. But full of money. I don't know about basically indeed I wish to be wealthy. This is exactly why I became a member of Bitcoin. If yours was not the same reason then what is it?
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:04:29 PM

Related to the EU politics, even if they won't recognise, there are big countryes who make theyr's investments, and there are the small country whos voice it looks like it doesn't mathe rto them. I live in such a country and unfortunatly i dont feel protected as an individual against the ilogical political decisions...it is sad...hope that you will gain back the confidence in you and will go on.
BronzeGamer

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:12:13 PM

What are the benefits of Coinlancer in comparison with the mediator websites that are on the market these days?
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:49:07 PM

Related to the EU politics, even if they won't recognise, there are big countryes who make theyr's investments, and there are the small country whos voice it looks like it doesn't mathe rto them. I live in such a country and unfortunatly i dont feel protected as an individual against the ilogical political decisions...it is sad...hope that you will gain back the confidence in you and will go on.
Most people have lost confidence in politics. Which is why the wealthy invest in so many different classes of assets in order to protect themselves.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
streetlight

Activity: 253
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:36:52 AM

Well I hate to say this man and I can't imagine what you're feeling because I've never had that much $ in my life, but that is what you get for trusting your wealth with banks. They are a useless third party that do not need to exist and they will cease to exist as the baby boomer generation leaves and the younger generation come in. That's when the huge wealth transfer will happen.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:32:23 AM

this is one of the risks in saving in banks, since you trusted your money to another party, which charges you whenever you want to take your money. this is also one of the reasons why more and more people see that investing in bitcoin is much safer compare to others, it will be up to you, if you will be giving out your private keys to someone, and that someone might take your bitcoins, in the end you will be having full responsibility of your money, unlike saving in banks, you might say it is a sound decision, but the banks will have to answer you if something unethical comes up or if a crime is on going, they need to take care of your money for you, which in turn, is a liability for them, since they will not gain anything by keeping your money, unless you make some transactions, they will charge you for a fee, however if you have digital currency with you, you as the owner, should be liable for what will happen to your money since it will be only you that will have access on your wallet in the first place.
GrenadeSucker

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:54:12 AM

pa to see about...ilnfu
hageman

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:51:12 AM

Try to control your emotions and watch for your coins to increase once again. Maybe you designed a error but don't quit. Next time attempt to possess a good analization before choosing something. Do not hurry into things, just usually wait around because the currency will always be not stable.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:05:33 AM

The most of circulating assets on our business Current Account are blocked.
Over 700k of expropriated money will be used to repay country's debt. Probably we will get back about 20% of this amount in 6-7 years.

I'm not Russian oligarch, but just European medium size IT business. Thousands of other companies around Cyprus have the same situation.

The business is definitely ruined, all Cypriot workers to be fired.
We are moving to small Caribbean country where authorities have more respect to people's assets. Also we are thinking about using Bitcoin to pay wages and for payments between our partners.

Special thanks to:

- Jeroen Dijsselbloem
- Angela Merkel
- Manuel Barroso
- the rest of officials of "European Comission"

P.S. The worst thing is, that even a month ago I was suspecting that things can go wrong. In February, I several times called my banker and lawyer and asked them if money on the account is safe, mentioning that article in Financial Times. But they convinced me that there is no reason to worry, and even if country goes default, in no way current accounts may be affected. "This is European Union and banks here can't just grab your money and go" I was told.
I got a hard lesson and now I know the meaning of phrase "TRUST NO ONE".

[ 2013-04-01 11:32:19 PM Update ]
Deposits under €100,000 in Laiki will be transferred to the BoC. All deposits belonging to credit institutions, insurance companies, the government and other public bodies such as local authorities and municipal councils will also be carried over to the BoC. The same applies for charity foundations, schools and educational bodies and deposits belonging to the country’s main bank card transaction agency, JCC Payment Systems Ltd. Depositors who move from Laiki to the BoC are not part of the haircut.
The deposits that will not be transferred to the BoC will be part of a bad bank that will undergo resolution, i.e. an orderly wind down. Although the money will be there nominally, depositors will not have access to their money for an indefinite amount of time. As the bad bank slowly starts tidying up its account books cash would start going into the accounts, but the depositors could lose a substantial part of their savings if the bad bank fails to fully recoup all of its bad assets, as expected by analysts.
Source: cyprus-mail.com

Now we have untouchables whose accounts in Laiki Bank are not affected. This means that money expropriated from regular business, current and savings accounts will sponsor all other "tax exempt" accounts.

[ 2013-04-02 05:32:24 PM Update ]

I have news from a law company who are now working on class action lawsuit filed by the depositors of Laiki Popular Bank and The Bank of Cyprus.
At this moment they are gathering information from affected account holders with over 100k EUR amounts and looking for legal grounds to appeal the seizure of funds.

Our attorney assumes that, with the current situation, it is most likely that the depositors of Laiki Bank will eventually lose 100% of any amount over 100K EUR.
Although legal research is not yet finished, lawyers suspect that the whole situation with bailout is contrary to the constitution of Cyprus and the European Declaration of Human Rights.
We have already had precedents where local Cypriot lawyers backed by influential business figures have already won some small victories.

I'm asking everyone, who has affected account in Laiki Bank or The Bank Of Cyprus, to contact me regarding participation in the class action by sending me private message.

[ 2013-04-04 07:37:24 AM Update ]

Central Bank could face slew of lawsuits from depositors

LARGE depositors in Laiki Bank who face losing most if not all their money have warned they will take the Central Bank’s top brass to court if even one cent is taken out of their accounts.

The threat of legal action raises the spectre of the bailout programme unravelling in the courts, and slapping the state with massive sums in penalties.  

A lawyer representing a number of large depositors sent a letter to Central Bank Governor Panicos Demetriades last Thursday warning that if a haircut of any size was imposed on their deposits held at Laiki Bank, depositors will file a private criminal case against the governor, board members, and certain CB officials for allegedly committing “a number of criminal acts and omissions”.

[ 2013-04-10 06:41:50 AM Update ]
Today I've sold another part of my bitcoins and now I have money enough to completely pay off all our debts to customers and contractors.
Thanks to Lady Luck and Satoshi Nakamoto for the resurrection of my business!

I'm so inspired with bitcoin that I'm thinking about launching serious bitcoin related business project. Will announce it soon.

[ 2013-05-30 09:22:23 PM Update ]
The stealing of my money is now finalized.

Yesterday I looked at my Laiki account and found that frozen amount is not more shown on my balance.
100% of frozen funds is now appears as outgoing transaction to nobody with comment "DECREE".

Also there are some news from lawyers.

The Supreme Court has not announced its decision yet. It examines preliminary objections raised by the Attorney on a basis that the Law and the Order are political acts of the state (like decision to start war) and therefore cannot be examined or controlled by the Supreme Court and that the matter in issue should be considered as a private and not a public law matter.

Also, there is recent translation of the "Capital Controls imposing DECREE"

[ 2013-07-10 10:49:23 PM Update ]
"Blocked Funds" amount has finally disappeared from our Laiki account. Bank told me it's "waived" (their interpretation of word "stolen"). We won't receive any bank shares as compensation for confiscated amount since the bank is liquidated.
The rest of the money (100k EUR) are still subject to Capital Control and we can only transfer 5K monthly.

Today I had a conversation with a manager from Laiki Bank.
He has been honest and confirmed that we may forget about anything over 100K as it's already spent to pay country's debts. Also, I was warned that the financial situation in the country is getting worse and worse and we should be ready to lose even part of insured (under 100K) money during this year (this is why they keep capital control enforced).

By the way, this style of "bank restructuring" is going to be adopted in the whole European Union.
Soon, everyone's uninsured money (over 100K EUR) in EU banks will be at risk of seizure.

/the material in this post can be used on any resources without any restrictions/

is this really happened in european countries?how could they took such a large amount from someones making a living in a righteous way.am really sorry for your loss hope that this would never happen to my country i dont know what to do if im on your place.
krigger

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:32:36 PM

What is with all of these bull crap bots that keeping posting spun posts on here and never get banned? They should get neg tagged instantly because just look at these posts and try to read them, it is impossible, they don't even make any sense whatsoever.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
scoobidoobydu

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:55:53 AM

Don't trust in bank man, using bank to hold your money is the worst ideal to secure them. Store them with Bitcoin is the best ideal. Bitcoin will secure your money in the best way even they're giving your profit everytime the price is raising.

_____ DSTRA ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA _____
⚫● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRIVACY ▬▬  FAST  ▬▬ LOW FEES   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●⚫
●⚫ ▬▬ Twitter | Facebook | ANN | Discord | Website ▬▬ ⚫●
fanten

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Future of Global Copyright Registration

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:11:03 PM

700K by European Commission? wow thats a lot. can i how did you recover from this lost?

If i am you, i dont think i can bear with this huge sum of lost.

Smile
RaymanC.

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:57:00 AM

If this is true this is one of the most fucked story in recent times, i have heard stories from my ancestors about how the government used to come to their house and loot gold and money during war times as financial aid and how they used to hide them and stuff,but this is plain bullshit to take over individuals wealth to cover a countries financial crisis  Shocked
TakeTheTrashOut

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:27:18 PM

Next time attempt to possess a good analization before choosing something.

Ooh yes, I'll have some of that!!!  Grin
florentis

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:31:01 PM

And now when Merkel and co has to clean up the trash they have to either pay with German peoples money (we have seen that many times before), or they have to push some painful decision to teach the country itself. Would anybody thank EU if they would just bail out silently again? I doubt so.
florentis

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:35:01 PM

Just be careful throwing all the blame at the EU officials. Its the fat bankers and the corrupt Cyprus government  that made this happen, Russian mobs helped too.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:45:48 PM

Just be careful throwing all the blame at the EU officials. Its the fat bankers and the corrupt Cyprus government  that made this happen, Russian mobs helped too.
If the EU officials stood by whiles all these happened then they are equally to be blamed for the whole thing. Its not surprising that at this age, a lot of people have lost trust in banks. They are the biggest thieves out there now and since bitcoins is making them lose customers and revenue, they are scared.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: