Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:24:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency association to homosexuality are not acceptable!  (Read 12231 times)
MysteryMiner (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1029

Show middle finger to system and then destroy it!

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 12:43:28 PM

Thanks for calling me a carrot. Asshole!
yes, i do have problems with empathy(and otherthings too). and, no im not sick.
Even though i have a problem with empathy, that does not mean that i don't know who to function in a society. All i have to do is behave in my own self interest, which means i should me nice to people, so that they will be nice to me too.
Empathy is the ability to recognize and feel others emotions.
You are not carrot, You are tomato! And I don't think that any real retards must be viewed as a minority. Many of them are not even self-aware and have nothing human left in them. They are incurable and burden to society and everyone who comes in contact with them. Contrary if You are capable of visiting this forum and are smart enough to use computer, You are not crazy. If You have other difficulties in life, it is either because all people have them or You are bad person.
LOL no, you are delusional and should be put in a institution.
and yes that is a valid aggression on a individual, who rape girls and attack other people. rapists and violent people are harmful for society, and should be put away.
I never raped girl. On one occasion I released my hold on girl's leg so she can run away. I like them too much to hurt them in any way.

And what is considered violent people who must be put away? Are policeman violent? Are soldiers violent? Are person in self-defence violent? They do what they think is good. War of Independence was won by violence. I consider myself to be a resistance fighter. Fighting for things I'm ready to die for. And also ready to make enemy die for it!
No, they were not. They thought they were behaving in there own self interest, when Hitler came to power germany was poor, becuase they had lost WW1, and the Americans pulled out all their investments in Germany because of the wallstreet crack in '29.
Hitler blamed "the evil and rich" jews, and gave them Highways. and then brainwashed/group pressured the German people into nazism.
I can understand that they were confused.
Hitler was absolutely right about jews influence. He was so right that in few years Germany regained economic strength to fight war for 6 years. German people were not stupid. Hitler's politics was example in many countries abroad, including Britain.
Yup. God loves everyone. Except gays.
Christian god does not love anything. By definition everyone will go to hell unless they are complete slaves of god. Only in bible there is black on white written that homosexuals must die with blood spilled. But I don't care about what is written in bible. Even if there wiould be written "be gayfag for your lord, assfuck or go to hell" I still would not accept homosexuality. Bible is made by old jews and redacted many times over centuries. It is nothing to do with divinity.

bc1q59y5jp2rrwgxuekc8kjk6s8k2es73uawprre4j

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jobe7

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Now they are thinking what to do with me

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 01:07:58 PM

Dear OP,

Prejudice against those who are gay (regardless of gender) is EXACTLY the same as racism, religious genocide and is truly disgusting and abhorrent behaviour.

You who would bring back mutilation and human beings as 'property' disgusts me.

One day karma will work it's way around to you and you'll be treated as 'property', beaten, possibly mutilated, and definitely humiliated to the point where you feel utterly worthless. Because your religious belief is different than the person who is torturing you.

P.s. I'm not gay, I just think that you are an abhorrent 'thing' and I look forward to the day that you're treated the way you want to treat others Smiley

Btw - I'm going to guess that the OP lives in the US. Here's some facts, 'gay' people in the US (before the Europeans came over and destroyed everything) were actually revered much more than 'straight' people, and these 'gay' (was another term used back then) people were teachers, healers, carers, wise people, etc.
Jobe7

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 01:15:27 PM

In my opinion raping girl is more natural

Op,

Just read your comment in one of your follow-up posts. WTF .. You seriously need to go lock yourself up in a mental institute and get help, I advise this for your own safety, cause with your views you're probably going to get mutilated or killed in a very painful way.

You've got screws loose in your head, go fix it, I suggest a swan dive in a brick yard, that should work Wink
MysteryMiner (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 01:16:14 PM

I'm also a racist. So what? I have no religious beliefs. I'm atheist. Karma does not exist. I know numerous examples of good people having shitty life until they die and bad people living good and prosperous life because they are bad. It all comes down to how smart or lucky you are.

And racism is nothing bad at all. It is caring for your own people for better future.

Jobe7

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 01:31:15 PM

You're a complete *bleep* really aren't you Cheesy Throw that racism shit in certain parts of the UK and you'll get beaten to an inch of your life.

Chopping off peoples body parts because you 'own' them and you're a racist segregationist piece of sh*t isn't gonna end well for you Wink

And karma doesn't give a care whether you believe in it or not.

Racism is NOTHING about 'caring about your own people'. You just continue to highlight not only how disgusting you are, but also how stupid you are, which easily highlights how retarded anti-gay people are. I'm sure the nazi community is thanking you greatly for showing us how a anti-gay, racist, rapist, is presenting himself.

Research shows that actually, people like YOU are the true 'closet gay', too scared by your upbringing to admit it to yourself that YOU Sir, are totally gay. And by reaction you throw hate and violence at it (truly throwing it at yourself).

Your views of raping women also re-enforces the pyschological studies that prove YOU are totally gay and would take it up the backside quicker than I could blink if you really knew no one would find out. Because you are way over compensating with trying to portray that you would 'rape a woman' (or at least don't consider it 'bad') whilst at the same time attacking the gay community.

I imagine that if people here decided to start sending you PM's with gay people having sex you'd secretly be spanking off all day and night Cheesy

P.s. about the 'Karma' thing, witness how your life goes in the next 3 months.
kokjo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

You are WRONG!

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 01:39:59 PM

No, they were not. They thought they were behaving in there own self interest, when Hitler came to power germany was poor, becuase they had lost WW1, and the Americans pulled out all their investments in Germany because of the wallstreet crack in '29.
Hitler blamed "the evil and rich" jews, and gave them Highways. and then brainwashed/group pressured the German people into nazism.
I can understand that they were confused.
Hitler was absolutely right about jews influence. He was so right that in few years Germany regained economic strength to fight war for 6 years. German people were not stupid. Hitler's politics was example in many countries abroad, including Britain.
the reason the jews had the banking industrial, was because they was not allowed to own land in a christian country, and their own contry isreal had been taking from them along time ago. thereby forcing them to do the banking for the christians.

so hitler was actually attacking the jews, because they had been semi-forced into the banking industry for a few centuries.

know your history dude, you are fucked up

I'm also a racist. So what? I have no religious beliefs. I'm atheist. Karma does not exist. I know numerous examples of good people having shitty life until they die and bad people living good and prosperous life because they are bad. It all comes down to how smart or lucky you are.

And racism is nothing bad at all. It is caring for your own people for better future.
im not at all taking about karma. im talking about mutual benefits through voluntary social transactions(tit-for-tat).

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 02:29:05 PM

Christian god does not love anything. By definition everyone will go to hell unless they are complete slaves of god.

There are religious scholars that would disagree with you, here. You're not worth the effort to argue the point, though.

Hey genius: Your "own people" are Homo Sapiens Sapiens, ie Humans. There is only one Race. What you're whining about is ethnicity, minor differences in skin coloration or facial features. Might as well discriminate based on eye color. Roll Eyes

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
vampire

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 02:36:35 PM

Might as well discriminate based on eye color. Roll Eyes

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master_race

The Nazis maintained that many of the Slavs that had Nordic traits such as light hair and light eye color were thus seen to be racially fit to be a part of the master race.

But clearly jewish are more superior... Let's check how many Nobel prizes they got o.O

20% of all prizes, while there are only 0.2% of the population...
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 02:41:11 PM

I always thought "gay bashing" was kinda gay. I could care less about what consenting adults want to do in the bedroom. But gay bashers can't seem to stop thinking about it.

Lips sealed

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 02:44:27 PM

But clearly jewish are more superior... Let's check how many Nobel prizes they got o.O

20% of all prizes, while there are only 0.2% of the population...
I would argue socioeconomic factors play a larger part than straight genetics.

I could care less about what consenting adults want to do in the bedroom. But gay bashers can't seem to stop thinking about it.
He does love posting that goatse image....

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
haitispaceagency

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Coinlancer.io ICO | Oct 14th

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 08:09:28 PM

Any normal white straight male christians here?

▄████▄
          ██  ██
 ▄▄▄▄     ▀████▀     ▄▄▄▄
██▀▀██     ▄▄▄▄     ██▀▀██
██▄▄███▄▄██▀▀▀▀██▄▄███▄▄██
 ▀▀▀▀ ▀██▀▄████ ▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀
      ██ ██     ██
 ▄▄▄▄  ██▄▀████ ▄██  ▄▄▄▄
██▀▀██  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██▀▀██
██▄▄██     ▀██▀     ██▄▄██
 ▀▀▀▀     ▄████▄     ▀▀▀▀
          ██  ██
         ▀████▀
Coinlancer
         ▄▄████████▄▄
      ▄▄████████████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄
  ████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████▀
  █████████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀█████████████████████▀
      ▀▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀████████▀▀
CL
WHITEPAPER         ANN THREAD
Coinlancer
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     MEDIUM     TELEGRAM
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
!!
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 08:18:15 PM

Not christian, and probably not what some would call normal, But I am straight, white, and male.

MysteryMiner (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 09:59:37 PM

Throw that racism shit in certain parts of the UK and you'll get beaten to an inch of your life.
This is what happened to Britain when they allowed immigrants. Tolerance poisons and kills nation.
Chopping off peoples body parts because you 'own' them and you're a racist segregationist piece of sh*t isn't gonna end well for you
You are hallucination. I'm not chopping off body parts lol
Research shows that actually, people like YOU are the true 'closet gay', too scared by your upbringing to admit it to yourself that YOU Sir, are totally gay. And by reaction you throw hate and violence at it (truly throwing it at yourself).
Fake research does not count anything. It all are political propaganda to smear anti-gay protesters. If You like homosexuals, you are gay. If You don't like homosexuals, you are gay. Complete bullshit.
Your views of raping women also re-enforces the pyschological studies that prove YOU are totally gay and would take it up the backside quicker than I could blink if you really knew no one would find out. Because you are way over compensating with trying to portray that you would 'rape a woman' (or at least don't consider it 'bad') whilst at the same time attacking the gay community.
I never told that raping women is good. I told that women raping is more natural than being gayfag. Learn to read!
P.s. about the 'Karma' thing, witness how your life goes in the next 3 months.
I'm confident it will be much better than it is now!
the reason the jews had the banking industrial, was because they was not allowed to own land in a christian country, and their own contry isreal had been taking from them along time ago. thereby forcing them to do the banking for the christians.

so hitler was actually attacking the jews, because they had been semi-forced into the banking industry for a few centuries.

know your history dude, you are fucked up
Jews are in banking industry because they want to control world and banks gives them power. Also the banks are operating a scam schemes. It perfectly fits into jew nature. The christians being forbidden to banking might be true in middle ages but not in 1930's Germany.
im not at all taking about karma. im talking about mutual benefits through voluntary social transactions(tit-for-tat).
I don't need any benefits from jews, negroes or gayfags and they will not receive any from me. Ever! My society are my people. In national strength I trust!
Hey genius: Your "own people" are Homo Sapiens Sapiens, ie Humans. There is only one Race. What you're whining about is ethnicity, minor differences in skin coloration or facial features. Might as well discriminate based on eye color. Roll Eyes
White and black are no slightly different skin colors. They are opposite side. My ancestors were white people, living, enduring hardships and fighting for this land for millennium! I feel united with my nation and it's past. In same time negroes were eating bananas and fucking in savannas and bushes of Africa. They are totally alien.
I always thought "gay bashing" was kinda gay. I could care less about what consenting adults want to do in the bedroom. But gay bashers can't seem to stop thinking about it.

Lips sealed
Learn to read. It is not about secret actions in bedroom. They take their "otherness" publicly into streets and mass media and this is where gayfags crossed all lines.
He does love posting that goatse image....
I also love posting Pain series https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Pain_series and images from Offended section https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Offended to websites for shock value. Does this hint me being gay?

haitispaceagency

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 10:09:56 PM

Not christian, and probably not what some would call normal, But I am straight, white, and male.
Great glad to see there are more people like me here.

▄████▄
          ██  ██
 ▄▄▄▄     ▀████▀     ▄▄▄▄
 ▀▀▀▀ ▀██▀▄████ ▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀
      ██ ██     ██
 ▄▄▄▄  ██▄▀████ ▄██  ▄▄▄▄
 ▀▀▀▀     ▄████▄     ▀▀▀▀
          ██  ██
         ▀████▀
Coinlancer
         ▄▄████████▄▄
      ▄▄████████████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀█████████████████████▀
      ▀▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀████████▀▀
CL
Coinlancer
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
!!
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 10:21:56 PM

White and black are no slightly different skin colors. They are opposite side. My ancestors were white people, living, enduring hardships and fighting for this land for millennium! I feel united with my nation and it's past. In same time negroes were eating bananas and fucking in savannas and bushes of Africa. They are totally alien.
First off, Unless you're an albino (and therefore a genetic mutation which, by your philosophy, should be purged), you're not white. Your skin color can, at most, be described as "light tan" This is produced as the result of low levels of melanin in your skin. Your ancestors developed this light coloration as a result of lower solar radiation levels in the northern regions where they lived, and due to colder temperatures requiring you to cover your body, thus blocking solar radiation. This resulted in a lack of Vitamin D production, and those with lighter skin were better able to produce it. Thus, the lighter skin color evolved in response to the different conditions your ancestors experienced after leaving Africa.

The Africans, by contrast, stayed in the sun, and heat, and thus required no mutation to allow additional solar radiation to pass. Their melanocytes produce as much as the original strain that left Africa and became your ancestors. If you want to talk about racial purity, I suggest you look at Africa for an example of a "pure" human.

Secondly, since the various ethnicities can interbreed, they are by definition not "totally alien." Merely offshoots of the same species - which originated in Africa.

MysteryMiner (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 10:31:06 PM

It is one of the hypothesis You described. I'm OK if it turns out to be truth. But strangely this is also the politically correct version. We still don't know over how long time period the skin color and facial features changed. It also is possible that various human races lived in prehistoric europe and asia before. It is still mystery because of rarity of human remains and the political consequences the discoveries might bring.

This still does not mean that black people must be allowed in europe or white people are welcome to colonize Africa. Every nation and race have their own place.

Jobe7

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 10:31:31 PM

I'm christian, and hetrosexual ('straight' as you put it), and I'm male! But I'm classed as 'black' (I'm actually 'tanned' tone, and consider myself 'dark' when asked). So I guess I'm not like you? And I must go back to my own planet?

Ohh.. wait..
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 10:38:53 PM

It is one of the hypothesis You described. I'm OK if it turns out to be truth. But strangely this is also the politically correct version. We still don't know over how long time period the skin color and facial features changed. It also is possible that various human races lived in prehistoric europe and asia before. It is still mystery because of rarity of human remains and the political consequences the discoveries might bring.
I'm afraid Science beats you, there, too: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitochondrial_Eve

This still does not mean that black people must be allowed in europe or white people are welcome to colonize Africa. Every nation and race have their own place.
Uh huh. Until one needs some more "lebensraum," right? Here's a crazy idea: Let people live wherever the hell they want.

haitispaceagency

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 10:42:26 PM

I'm christian, and hetrosexual ('straight' as you put it), and I'm male! But I'm classed as 'black' (I'm actually 'tanned' tone, and consider myself 'dark' when asked). So I guess I'm not like you? And I must go back to my own planet?

Ohh.. wait..
No I don't know why I said I mentioned skin color. Being hetero and christian are the most important thing.

▄████▄
          ██  ██
 ▄▄▄▄     ▀████▀     ▄▄▄▄
 ▀▀▀▀ ▀██▀▄████ ▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀
      ██ ██     ██
 ▄▄▄▄  ██▄▀████ ▄██  ▄▄▄▄
 ▀▀▀▀     ▄████▄     ▀▀▀▀
          ██  ██
         ▀████▀
Coinlancer
         ▄▄████████▄▄
      ▄▄████████████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀█████████████████████▀
      ▀▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀████████▀▀
CL
Coinlancer
!!
Brunic

Activity: 632

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 10:50:18 PM

"There's no place for the state in the bedrooms of the nation".
-Pierre Elliott Trudeau

I hate how those anti-gay zealot are always trying to push the government into everything. Don't you have any notion of freedom? Are you so insecure that you need the government to manage how people fuck together?

I really don't understand Americans. They want guns to protect themselves against the government, but they need the state to tell them how to use their dick.  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: