Bitcoin Forum
October 23, 2017, 10:17:12 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 205 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM RELEASED 🌟🔴 GREAT REWARD 🌟🔴 HOLDING FOR REVENUE SHARE  (Read 212148 times)
Capikachu58

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 09:30:15 AM

ICOBID is still young to be judged too early. The team's transparency and hard work is one good sign that this project is real and serious. It just need time to grow, every good coin has it. If you are a short term investor, this is not good for you.

Good luck to the team, and potential investors.
I agree with you, everything takes time to develop in the right direction. The short-term investors to make a profit quickly was inappropriate in this project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 09:34:44 AM

So there's going to be at least 1 billion in existence (10 * 100 mil blocks) + inflation.

I still want to know how much is pre-mine and a way to see those pre-mine are not dumped (in future) when added to exchange.

Yes 1 billion +  in 190 years.  can't you read mate? Either you are blind or too lazy to read the Announcement's First Page.  It is in there.

Looks like your the one that can't read. My initial question was about current total supply, meaning how many were pre-mine and already mined with POW + POS. You only quoted the total in existence.

Also a way to track those 100 million pre-mine and how many were already given away as bounty + where they are kept. You are probably not the best one to answer this so i ecpect Pioneer88 to.

Can't "read" block explorer link in OP. Unless you have that link.

Lol read what you asked , and don't try any excuses just to retaliate to the post I made ( if it is somehow offensive to you I apologize)   i only answered your queries, and you should have cleared what you are searching for.  The number of premine is stated at the OP and at the same time the one I qouted and linked.  Even pioneer88 have stated something about the block explorer being release after the ICO or if you want you can make one yourself since source code is available.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██
      ▄███████████▄
     ██████▀▀████████▄
    ███████▄▄ ▀▀
    ▀██████████████▄▄▄
     ▀█████████████████▄
        ▀▀██▀████████████
          ██ ██ ▐█████████
  ▄▄███▄▄ ██ ██ ▐█████████
 ███████████▄█████████████
▐████████████████████████▀
▐███████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████████
       ▀▀███████
           ▀▀██

Soma
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄██▄
     ▄      ▐████   ▄▄
   █████     ██████████
    █████████████████▀
 ▄████████████▀████▌
██████████     ▀████     
 ▀▀   █████     ██████████
      ▀████▌▄████████████▀
    ▄▄▄███████████████▌
   ██████████▀    ▐████
    ▀▀▀  ███
█▌     ▀▀▀
         ▀███▀

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
Pioneer88

Activity: 336

EXECUTE ICOs for YOUR IDEAS

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 09:35:10 AM

So there's going to be at least 1 billion in existence (10 * 100 mil blocks) + inflation.

I still want to know how much is pre-mine and a way to see those pre-mine are not dumped (in future) when added to exchange.

Yes 1 billion +  in 190 years.  can't you read mate? Either you are blind or too lazy to read the Announcement's First Page.  It is in there.

Looks like your the one that can't read. My initial question was about current total supply, meaning how many were pre-mine and already mined with POW + POS. You only quoted the total in existence.

Also a way to track those 100 million pre-mine and how many were already given away as bounty + where they are kept. You are probably not the best one to answer this so i ecpect Pioneer88 to.

That's right. We develop ICOBID which has been following initial concept of project - building an ideas or proposals voting platform based on blockchain.
We could have choosen ICOBID as one of other kinds of cryptocurrency such as Nxt, counterparty token... or Ethereum contract which is used commonly in other blockchain projects now.
However, we decide to choose one kind of cryptocurrency 2.0 to be ICOBID which has hybrid proof of stake and proof of work algorithm.
For this choice, ICOBID is easier to become popular, easier to use with non-technical cryptocurrency users and easier to develop the platform based on its open-source code which is rather similar to bitcoin.
We premine 10% which is 100.000.000 ICB and 90% remain ICB could be mined by POW. We want to leave a lot of space for miners which will contribute to secure ICOBID network possibly in 190 year.
One of the most avantage of ICOBID is that long term holders are also able to receive reward through staking. Annual staking interest rate which is 10% will encourage ICOBID holding and do not affect miners' benefit.
Anyway, ICOBID is the first step in our project. A full functional ICOBID platform will be ultimate target.

hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1176

NOBT - WONBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 11:44:24 AM

Ok the person that is stuck on the block, shut down the client and re start it that will prob solve your issue

The guy that cant get his to sync even with new conf file please PM me a screen shot of what you icobid roaming folder looks like please, i dont want to see the inside of your conf file just the inside of your roaming/icobid folder

roaming folder contents are Adobe,Macromedia,Mozilla,WinRAR,Avira,Foxit Software,Media Center Programs,ICOBID,Media Player Classic

Composer,Identities,Microsoft and Real folders.

He meant what's inside your roaming -> ICOBID (%appdata% then double click ICOBID folder).

OK, database,txleveldb folders and [.lock,blk0001.dat,db,debug,peers.dat and wallet.dat] files.

▄▄▄████████▄▄         
       ▄█████████████████▄      
     ▄█████████████████████▄    
    ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▄█████   
   █████████▀  ▄▄▄   ▄████████  
  ▐█████████   ▀██████████████▌ 
  ███████████▄    ▀▀███████████ 
  ██████████████▄▄   ▀█████████ 
   █████████   ▀▀▀   ▄████████  
    ██████▀▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████   
     ▀███▄█████████████████▀    
       ▀█████████████████▀      
          ▀▀▀████████▀▀         
STASH
PRE-SALE STARTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  24th Sept 2017 
Anarchy101

Activity: 770

Real World Rewards for You

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 12:23:54 PM

Ok the person that is stuck on the block, shut down the client and re start it that will prob solve your issue

The guy that cant get his to sync even with new conf file please PM me a screen shot of what you icobid roaming folder looks like please, i dont want to see the inside of your conf file just the inside of your roaming/icobid folder

roaming folder contents are Adobe,Macromedia,Mozilla,WinRAR,Avira,Foxit Software,Media Center Programs,ICOBID,Media Player Classic

Composer,Identities,Microsoft and Real folders.

He meant what's inside your roaming -> ICOBID (%appdata% then double click ICOBID folder).

OK, database,txleveldb folders and [.lock,blk0001.dat,db,debug,peers.dat and wallet.dat] files.

You need to create a file named icobid.conf

with content as

rpcuser=yourname
rpcpassword=yourpass
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
listen=1
server=1
addnode=82.211.19.114:43282

,               ▄██▄
              ▄█  ▀█
             ▄█▀  ▄█▀
            ▄█▀  ▄█▀
           ▄█▀  ▄█▀ ▄██▄
          ▄█▀  ▄█▀ ▄████▄
         ▄█▀  ▄█▀ ▄██████▄
        ▄█▀  ▄█▀ ▄████████▄
       ▄█▀  ▄█▀ ▄█████
      ▄█▀  ▄█▀ ▄████████████▄
     ▄█▀  ▄█▀ ▄███████
    ▄█▀  ▄█▀ ▄████████████████▄
   ▄██▄▄▄█▀ ▄██████████████████▄
  ▄██████▀
▄███████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████
,ALLOY,
Powered by Codemojo
Real World Rewards for Virtual Currencies
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰       ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰       ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
  Website        Whitepaper        ANN        Bounty 

▄▀

▀▄
PayPal
Backed Company

▀▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄▀
,,,Pre-ICO starts on October 15th,,,
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰       ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰        ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
Telegram  ▪  Slack  ▪  Medium  ▪  Facebook  ▪  Twitter
    ▬[
Darker45

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 12:27:08 PM

So all other rewards like Steemit, etc except mining and promoplugs are given after ICO?

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
Pioneer88

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 02:36:55 PM

So all other rewards like Steemit, etc except mining and promoplugs are given after ICO?

No, Our plaform is also a kind of blockchain-based voting platform which is emerged and developed as an advanced feature of blockchain technology.
Early decentralized voting concept comes from DAO - Decentralized autonomous organization which is built on Ethereum. However, up to now, DAO has not been really popular due to some reasons such as technical problems, being hard to understand and apply by mostly non-expert cryptocurrency customers.

Steem where decentralized voting shows some values is a social network fueled by cryptocurrency. It could be most popular social network in a near future.

For ICOBID, we will develop a platform where decentralized voting will express all its potential and value.
How it could be?
The reasons are just simple
- Decentralized voting is easy to be done
- Decentralized voting choose the most worthy winner (idea, proposal, startup...)
- Decentrailized voting bring benefit and profit to both voters and voted objects.

Ber86

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 02:50:23 PM

The amount of ICB sold which is on the site is correct?
Landak

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 02:50:58 PM

i will post here, i want all people know if someone get problem like me and how to get solved the problem

Pioneer88

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 02:57:28 PM

The amount of ICB sold which is on the site is correct?
Yes, that's right.
It's a modest and honest number.

Pioneer88

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 03:20:19 PM

i will post here, i want all people know if someone get problem like me and how to get solved the problem

Let join ICOBID community chat room on Slack, all technical issues are presented there.

https://radiant-peak-98554.herokuapp.com/

BitFinnese

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 05:05:55 PM

Hi guys, the signature campaign is still running and registration is still open,  There are only 14 slots available.  This is first come first serve basis.  So if you are interested to join ICOBID Signature campaign feel free to check here.  

CryptoSmile

Activity: 181

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 05:14:08 PM

Shit...this official twitter ?
https://twitter.com/pioneer8816

Why using bot follower  Shocked

BitFinnese

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 05:21:39 PM

Shit...this official twitter ?
https://twitter.com/pioneer8816

Why using bot follower  Shocked

I do not know where are you coming from but i tried to audit pioneers follower with twitter audit and here is the result

Twitter audit only found 3 fake accounts.  Care to share us why you said so? 

jamalaezaz

Activity: 658

Community Manager at Hacken.io

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 05:24:03 PM

Guys. we have a Brand New Bounty Campaign For you if you have a crypto related (at any topic) you can earn a Great amount of Bounty by supporting us through your website:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1715224

██   ██   ██   ██      ██   ██   ██   ██
██   ██   ██   █████████████████████████
██   ██   ██                          ██
██   ██   ██                          ██
██   ██   ██████████████████████████████
██   ██                               ██
██   ██                               ██
████████████████████████████████████████
██                               ██   ██
██                               ██   ██
██████████████████████████████   ██   ██
██                          ██   ██   ██
██                          ██   ██   ██
█████████████████████████   ██   ██   ██

HACKEN

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______
Landak

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 06:01:00 PM

Let join ICOBID community chat room on Slack, all technical issues are presented there.

https://radiant-peak-98554.herokuapp.com/

okay, i am joined now. i saw there added new addnode i hope its works for me

blocks.explorer

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 07:20:35 PM

That's right. We develop ICOBID which has been following initial concept of project - building an ideas or proposals voting platform based on blockchain.
We could have choosen ICOBID as one of other kinds of cryptocurrency such as Nxt, counterparty token... or Ethereum contract which is used commonly in other blockchain projects now.
However, we decide to choose one kind of cryptocurrency 2.0 to be ICOBID which has hybrid proof of stake and proof of work algorithm.
For this choice, ICOBID is easier to become popular, easier to use with non-technical cryptocurrency users and easier to develop the platform based on its open-source code which is rather similar to bitcoin.
We premine 10% which is 100.000.000 ICB and 90% remain ICB could be mined by POW. We want to leave a lot of space for miners which will contribute to secure ICOBID network possibly in 190 year.
One of the most avantage of ICOBID is that long term holders are also able to receive reward through staking. Annual staking interest rate which is 10% will encourage ICOBID holding and do not affect miners' benefit.
Anyway, ICOBID is the first step in our project. A full functional ICOBID platform will be ultimate target.

Oh well. Good luck! I hope you sell out at least the 20 million in the first week.
miass

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 08:25:18 PM

Hello! Please tell me manitsa solo on the wallet? If Yes then a little more detail how?
welshy9

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 09:01:59 PM

Hello! Please tell me manitsa solo on the wallet? If Yes then a little more detail how?

theres a pool you can mine on

http://cryptomine.co.uk:8080/getting_started

Any questions about the pool inbox/tweet/skype us !
Findblocks Pool - http://findblocks.com:8080/
Follow us on twitter ! - @Cryptoman82 - - - - Add me on skype - cryptominers.online
Straux

Activity: 413

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 11:53:52 PM

Guys. we have a Brand New Bounty Campaign For you if you have a crypto related (at any topic) you can earn a Great amount of Bounty by supporting us through your website:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1715224

Cool! Will you be interested in my site, cryptodot.net?

I get about 2000 views weekly, from what the Weebly analytics claim.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ █▀▀█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ █▄▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀▀▀▀▀█                         
░░░░░▄▄▄ ░░░░░░░▄█▄ ░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄
░░░▄▀░░░▀▄░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░ ▄▀░░░░▄█
░░▄▀▀▄▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ▀▀▀
▄█░░░░░░█▄ ░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█░░░░░░░░░░░
▀▄█▄░░░▄█▄▀▄▀▀█ ▀▄▄▀ █▀▀▄░░ ▀▄░░░▄▀
░░░▄█▀▀▀█▄▄▀▀░░░█▄▀█▀▄█░░░▀▀▄▀ █▀█▀▄
▄▀░░▀▀▀  █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
█   ▄           █      █          █          █     █    █    █  █
█   █           █      █          █          █     █    █    █  █
█   █           █      █          █          █     █    █    █  █
||
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 205 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.