Bitcoin Forum
January 20, 2017, 06:05:46 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.13.2  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🔴🌟 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟 BRING GREAT IDEAS TO LIFE 🌟🔴🌟  (Read 105517 times)
MoneyJ

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 06:08:31 AM

The  reason I don't use Escrow is that I want to use the fund flexible to speed up the the project. This is just pre-Ico stage. When ICO starts, escrow is absolutely applied. If all of you require Escrow I will use escrow soon. I'm contacting some respectful escrowers. Please be patient. Thank you.

This is a trait of a good developer. Making an escrow helps build confidence among investors.

◀◀◀◀◀◀◀ TASKIE ▶▶▶▶▶▶▶
◀◀ JOIN Pre-ICO NOW ▶▶
www.taskie.us www.taskieprojects.us taskiefunds
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
kakade

Activity: 133

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 07:36:01 AM

Any updates, dev?

Will ICOBID be able to launch as roadmap?

Will you do ICO for ICOBID when pre-ICO phase ends?

Our Devs (4 men) will start to work at this weekend. I will announce essential updates early on next week when we have the fully evaluation of workload and the estimation of the project's progress.

The time for ICO could be changed to a later point of time. Anyway, all the rules of bounty for pre-ICO stage will not change.

ICOBID PLATFORM community of supporters are growing well.
We have near 400 twitter followers, more than 1000 people reach and share the ICOBID facebook page and about 70 people joined in Slack channel. There's still 2 more weeks for you to earn our huge bounties for early birds.

Thank you!

Good luck dev. We are support ICOBID and your team. Smiley

hungerforsex

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 07:42:40 AM

The  reason I don't use Escrow is that I want to use the fund flexible to speed up the the project. This is just pre-Ico stage. When ICO starts, escrow is absolutely applied. If all of you require Escrow I will use escrow soon. I'm contacting some respectful escrowers. Please be patient. Thank you.

This is a trait of a good developer. Making an escrow helps build confidence among investors.

No escrow, no confidence, OP if you are a legit and a man with integrity. You should actually use the escrow.
serjent05

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 10:05:14 AM

Your bounty is worthless, because no one invested, you look like a scam project, to be honest.

Lol as far as i know ICO have not started yet.  The BTC in the address is a mere  donation for this project,  but well, will be given ICOBID coin plus bonus.  Mostly the people who get the most reward are those who trust the project when it is just starting, when everyone else is screaming that it is a scam and yet these people try their luck and risk it.  Anyway i have a feeling that the developer behind this project had already a project in hand..  Are you sure you can still handle this new project?  Well I don't mind as long as you deliver and not just the want to collect BTC.  Will you show your identities for this project?

I involved in some projects. That's the way I achieve enough experiences for managing this project - a great project for the whole life. There're much work to do. However I do all with the enthusiasm.  

When the project goes to the essential phase, identities of all team's members will be shown. Our identities will be as transparent as the concepts of ICOBID.

This is a long run to the day ICOBID lauches perfectly. Anyway, I ensure there'll never be scam-related issues from my project. That means supporting us will give you much benefit eventually.

Thank you!

Can you share those projects that you are involved with?  Their status and how well is it doing now?  You should provide us essential details since you are claiming that you have experience but the questions is what are these experiences?  Showing us fact and not just word can strengthen your stance in this project.

Pioneer88

Activity: 168

EXECUTE ICOs for YOUR IDEAS

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 10:38:41 AM

Your bounty is worthless, because no one invested, you look like a scam project, to be honest.

Lol as far as i know ICO have not started yet.  The BTC in the address is a mere  donation for this project,  but well, will be given ICOBID coin plus bonus.  Mostly the people who get the most reward are those who trust the project when it is just starting, when everyone else is screaming that it is a scam and yet these people try their luck and risk it.  Anyway i have a feeling that the developer behind this project had already a project in hand..  Are you sure you can still handle this new project?  Well I don't mind as long as you deliver and not just the want to collect BTC.  Will you show your identities for this project?

I involved in some projects. That's the way I achieve enough experiences for managing this project - a great project for the whole life. There're much work to do. However I do all with the enthusiasm.  

When the project goes to the essential phase, identities of all team's members will be shown. Our identities will be as transparent as the concepts of ICOBID.

This is a long run to the day ICOBID lauches perfectly. Anyway, I ensure there'll never be scam-related issues from my project. That means supporting us will give you much benefit eventually.

Thank you!

Can you share those projects that you are involved with?  Their status and how well is it doing now?  You should provide us essential details since you are claiming that you have experience but the questions is what are these experiences?  Showing us fact and not just word can strengthen your stance in this project.

Here, ICOBID is my biggest project. This is the project of my whole life. I will do my best till the day ICOBID platform comes to work perfectly. Imagining a platform such ICOBID avalable will be the great place for any cryptocurrency enthusiatic fan to experience the speciality of blockchain technology.

jwiz168

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 12:14:55 PM

Thank you!

Here, ICOBID is my biggest project. This is the project of my whole life. I will do my best till the day ICOBID platform comes to work perfectly. Imagining a platform such ICOBID avalable will be the great place for any cryptocurrency enthusiatic fan to experience the speciality of blockchain technology.

A very dedicated dev indeed. This may as well be going a long way. I support this project 100%

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
░░████████████████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀███████████████
..THE FUTURE OF COMMERCE..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BitFinnese

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 04:42:45 PM

Thank you!

A very dedicated dev indeed. This may as well be going a long way. I support this project 100%

Seems a biased statement lol.  You haven't proven yet on how dedicated Pioneer88 yet.  Words are easy to say. but action are harder to provide.  I will be persuade that your statement is genuine if you provide  me proof of the dev being so dedicated.  Are you together with pioneer88 in other project? If so can you show me the proof of his dedication?  As a matter of fact Pioneer88 had not provide  proof of his experience in project management as he claim to be.

Pioneer88

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 06:33:53 AM

It takes a lot of time for me to prove what you are expecting me to be. My indentity now is attached to ICOBID platform. The only way to show my competence is to build up the ICOBID platform perfectly. ICO-CROWDFUNDING is important but it's not all. Anyway, ICOBID will come to life eventually.

ranggenga

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 10:06:32 AM

Retwett, like and share facebook fanpage done.
Good luck dev.  Wink

█ Districts █ 3D Blockchain Platform  █ ICOBounty
Isolani159

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 02:39:19 PM

It seems that the project needs some hits from Dev to get fund from the crowd. We do not see a lot moves from ICOBID platform recent days. An official website for project's introduction is very important. Are you planning to build that site?

Nivir

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 07:55:44 PM

Been watching this project. I was also thinking about the time frame, but if it is hard to beat then I don't think it is bad if dates are to be moved for as long as it is for the best of the project. If it's all good then good luck and I wish the best.   

samantadegrenet

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 08:18:08 PM

i think also just need some restored Thread just to start! Project seems to be gread ideas as the project it is! It will be nice how the great ideas will be implemented on the website ! How thing will work with this project! Please dev keep with your hard work , i will follow you!

Senior members:
Screenshot URL: https://i.imgsafe.org/ClDWNOw.png
Screenshot preview:

Real preview:

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Chronobank.io

░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█
█░░█░░░░░░█████░░░░░░█░░█
█▄▄░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░▄▄█
█░░░░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░░░░█
█░░░░░██░░░░█░██░██░░░░░█
█░░░░░██░░░░█▄▄░░██░░░░░█
█░░░░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░░░░█
░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

JOIN ICO NOW !

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Code:

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Chronobank.io

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░░░░
░░░░░██░░░░░██░██░░░░░
░░░░░██░░░░█▄▄░░██░░░░░
░░░░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

JOIN ICO NOW !

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Hero/Legendary members:
Screenshot URL: https://i.imgsafe.org/FATXPKh.png
Screenshot preview:

Real preview:

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..Chronobank.io..

░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▄▄░░░░░███░░░███░░░░
equator

Activity: 574

Anonymous bitcoin mixer

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 05:46:50 AM

I really liked your concept, i am also having a idea of a project and i wanted to execute it, but as you said i dont have any idea of how to execute and fund is also a problem. Can you help me. I am serious its just not for the post for campaign. PM me so that i can explain my idea.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
Isolani159

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 12:56:55 PM

I really liked your concept, i am also having a idea of a project and i wanted to execute it, but as you said i dont have any idea of how to execute and fund is also a problem. Can you help me. I am serious its just not for the post for campaign. PM me so that i can explain my idea.
I'm Chesscoin manager. I know how to start a project and execute it. PM me if you want some help.

jamalaezaz

Activity: 392

Taskie - Get 50% Bonus Join Pre-ICO

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 01:44:40 PM

if you need good and potential investors then escrow is must. it is not about flexiblity and speeding up the project. using escrow really won't make is slow. even using escrow make it more stronger and more trustworthy among the crypto currency industry.

Pioneer88

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 01:46:56 PM

if you need good and potential investors then escrow is must. it is not about flexiblity and speeding up the project. using escrow really won't make is slow. even using escrow make it more stronger and more trustworthy among the crypto currency industry.
I'm contacting some Escrowers and waiting for their answers.
Thank you!

bitcoinuserz

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 01:48:28 PM

Korean translation available?  Huh

████████████████████████████████░             
                               █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███░             
                              ███▒███  ░█████░                 ███░           
                             ███░ ░███ ▓███████                 ███░           
                            ███▒   ░███ ░██████                  ███░         
                           ███░      ███           ░███▓    ░░    ███░░       
                          ███░       ░███         ░███████ ░       ███░       
                         █░           ░███         ███████░   ░     ███░░     
                           ░███▓       ░███        ░ ░▓██    ░   ░░░░███░     
                       ░███████████▓     ░██     ░░   ░░░░░░  ███████ ███░░   
                   ░██████░      ▒█████▓            ░░        ████████░███░   
                ██████▒        ░░░   ██████▒░░   ░░░░  ░░      ░█████░  ███░░ 
            ██████▒         ░░           ▓█████▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███░ 
       ░██████░           ░░            ░░   ▓█████▓░░   ▒███████████████████░
   ░██████░              ░████████  ░░░          ▒█████▓░    ░░░░▓██░ ░░▓██▓   
   ░██████░             ░░████████░         ░░░ ░░██████   ░  ▒███████ ▒███   
   ░██▒▒██████          ░   ░░░░          ░░ ░██████░███ ░░   ███████░▒███     
   ░██▒    ░██████░    ░░░░░          ░░ ░██████░   ░███     ░ ▓███  ▒██▓     
   ░██▒ ████░  ░██████░░          ░░ ░██████░  █████░███░ ░░░       ▒███       
   ░██▒███████░░   ░██████░░░ ░░ ░██████░     ██████░███           ▓██▓       
   ░██▒ ██████    ░    ░████████████░     ░░░░██████░███          ▒███         
   ░██▒░ ░███░ ░░    ░▓█▒░ ▒████░      ░░░    ▒███░░ ███   ███░  ▒███         
░░ ░██▒   ░        ░░██████░▓██░   ░░░           ░░  ███   ████ ▒██▓           
   ░██▒░░░   ░  ░    ██████░▓██░░░        ░░   ░░    ███   ███ ▒███           
  ░░██▒     ░ ██████░░█████ ▓██░░       █████░░      ███      ▓██▓             
   ░██▒░░░░   ███████   ░░  ▓██░   ░░░░██████▒       ███   ██████             
   ░██▒░████▒░░██████░░░   ░▓██░       █████▓        ███                       
   ░██▒▓██████  ░░░       ░░▓██░        ░░░          ███                       
   ░██▒ ██████░░░  ░░░░░░   ▓██░                     ███                       
   ░███░░░███     ░  ░███░  ▓██░  ▒███              ▓███                       
    ░██████▒░░░░░░   ██████ ▓██░░██████         ▓█████▓                       
        ░██████░     ██████░▓██░███████     ▒██████                           
            ░██████░  █████ ▓██░░████░  ▒██████                               
                ░██████░    ▓██░    ▒█████▓                                   
                    ░██████░▓██░▓█████▓                                       
                        ░█████████▒                                           
                            ░██                                               

vDICE.io|√ Processed 10,000 Bets          √ Ethereum Smart Contract (Dapp)
√ Ethereum blockchain           √ ‘SatoshiDICE-style’ betting game
|ICO OPEN
Pioneer88

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 02:01:37 PM

Korean translation available?  Huh
Yes, sure.
Any language translation is available for bounty.
Thank you!

Pioneer88

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 02:04:28 PM

Thanks for the support from all of you!
The project is going bigger and bigger day by day.
We're preparing content for building official website.
Hope that it will be available next some days!

TheKB

Love the life you live. Live the life you Love!

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 06:54:19 AM

I'm contacting some Escrowers and waiting for their answers.
Thank you!

that's good news. hope you get escrow before ico starts!  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.