Bitcoin Forum
August 15, 2018, 09:06:21 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴  (Read 226938 times)
Hippocrypto

Activity: 467
Merit: 264

ANN Thread Designer

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 01:48:45 AM

-snip-

Thanks for sharing everything. Now people assessed you as unprofessional and cannot be trusted. As earlier said dev trusted you and believe in you but instead of helping the project you screw it. Keep it mind that you were just hired so you fucking follow and do your role. Now i'm not reading your posts as it seems you have an attitude problem. Keep whining and crying all you want. Good luck.  Wink Cheesy Cheesy

Don't disrespect me, i don't know you, nor your competences, that's new, insulting posts, Debs finally never intervenated, i think he should give the money back. Once again, i haven't been hired for developing, they just invited me to the devteam's skype discussion, i solved a part of the problem and then i decided to leave it as is, because i have a family i have to take care of, so i left them the rest of the job.
And just in order for you to know, you can't tell someone "come here ! Solve this !" Jesus would have done it, but i am not him, i had been able to steal your money, to change escrow address !
You are the idiots sharing FTP access to anybody, what are you ? you are better because you have a better status ? i am better because i am a man, with values, i don't develop for scams, i develop programs, i am not a program.
However, you are a minus with this post, writing without even reading the past posts, i talked to the team, not to the PPP guys.
ICOBID is dead, that's all.
If Dabs still haven't talked, it is because i don't think he recieved the funds to judge, i hope he played his role as an escrow, but me as a dev i d oesn't answer to a scam criterias, and i think Debs did the same.

Hi Martob,

Thanks for the fud. Coin is not healthy without it. It can motivate the team to prove that they are real and serious with the project. This is not new to every coin.

Im just afraid that nobody will believe you that make you not to stop fudding and just wasting your time here ended up crying, while you have a family that needs your time as what you said. Smiley

Hoping for the success of icobid. Smiley

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
ThomasMuller1988

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 02:37:52 AM

-snip-

Thanks for sharing everything. Now people assessed you as unprofessional and cannot be trusted. As earlier said dev trusted you and believe in you but instead of helping the project you screw it. Keep it mind that you were just hired so you fucking follow and do your role. Now i'm not reading your posts as it seems you have an attitude problem. Keep whining and crying all you want. Good luck.  Wink Cheesy Cheesy

Don't disrespect me, i don't know you, nor your competences, that's new, insulting posts, Debs finally never intervenated, i think he should give the money back. Once again, i haven't been hired for developing, they just invited me to the devteam's skype discussion, i solved a part of the problem and then i decided to leave it as is, because i have a family i have to take care of, so i left them the rest of the job.
And just in order for you to know, you can't tell someone "come here ! Solve this !" Jesus would have done it, but i am not him, i had been able to steal your money, to change escrow address !
You are the idiots sharing FTP access to anybody, what are you ? you are better because you have a better status ? i am better because i am a man, with values, i don't develop for scams, i develop programs, i am not a program.
However, you are a minus with this post, writing without even reading the past posts, i talked to the team, not to the PPP guys.
If Dabs still haven't talked, it is because i don't think he recieved the funds to judge, i hope he played his role as an escrow, but me as a dev i d oesn't answer to a scam criterias, and i think Debs did the same.

Hi Martob,

Thanks for the fud. Coin is not healthy without it. It can motivate the team to prove that they are real and serious with the project. This is not new to every coin.

Im just afraid that nobody will believe you that make you not to stop fudding and just wasting your time here ended up crying, while you have a family that needs your time as what you said. Smiley

I think icobid will be successful
Dabs
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1104

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 03:49:24 AM

The escrow addresses for this ICO are listed here:

http://pastebin.com/sajCXuG7

That entire list is GPG signed. Anyone, and everyone can look up all the addresses. If your own deposit address from the website is not on that list, then it is not under escrow with me.

So far there have been two deposits.

Escrow Service (Services) - GPG ID: 32AD7565, OTC ID: Dabs
All messages concerning escrow or with bitcoin addresses are GPG signed. Please verify.
CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified Professional, MCSA: Windows 10; Windows Server 2012, MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure; Productivity; Messaging
martob

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 09:51:12 AM

That entire list is GPG signed. Anyone, and everyone can look up all the addresses. If your own deposit address from the website is not on that list, then it is not under escrow with me.

At last, thanks for the tip. I think they should redirect to your website or payment processor, because anyone can change the addresses, because anybody can change them as they are handled by javasacript.

-snip-

Thanks for sharing everything. Now people assessed you as unprofessional and cannot be trusted. As earlier said dev trusted you and believe in you but instead of helping the project you screw it. Keep it mind that you were just hired so you fucking follow and do your role. Now i'm not reading your posts as it seems you have an attitude problem. Keep whining and crying all you want. Good luck.  Wink Cheesy Cheesy

Hi Martob,

I think icobid will be successful

Ok, newbie, pro icobid, Activity 1, posts 1, created 4th december, are desperate a this point ?

onlinedragon

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 09:54:37 AM

Are there any plans to get listed at one of the big exchanges. Think that it is really important that the coin can be traded somewhere after the ICO ends.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 10:15:18 AM

Are there any plans to get listed at one of the big exchanges. Think that it is really important that the coin can be traded somewhere after the ICO ends.

I am surprised there hasn't been more talk of an exchange, there is a fair bit of this now sloshing about after mining and staking, and I see some one is all ready offering to sell some further up this thread which I presume he got through mining.

And @martob these issues am I reading correctly that they are web based and not wallet based ? ie: java, php, html, mysql etc etc ?
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 1372

ArenaSpace.io - Worldwide VR parks' chain

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 01:44:26 PM

I think the ICOBID  team have plan for the big exchanges but it won't be happening before the ICO ends. Well the process is always like this,  Preparation, ICO, Token release then listed to an exchange, unless the ICO is made in an exchange , it is always the last part to tackle in the whole ICO period.

..WORLDWIDE CHAIN OF VR AMUSEMENT PARKS..

◤  ◣  [ ANN THREAD ]  [ BOUNTY ]    ◤  ◣

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀
▀▀

█           █████████▄▄    █████████████  █████      ████           █
        ███          ███████████▄    █████████████  ██████     ████          ███
       █████         ████   ▀████                  ███████    ████         █████
      ███████        ████   ▄████                  ████████   ████        ███████
     █████████       ███████████▀    █████████████  ████ ████  ████       █████████
    ███████████      █████████▀▀    █████████████  ████  ████ ████      ███████████
   █████████████     ████  ████                    ████   ████████     █████████████
  ███████████████    ████   ████                   ████    ███████    ███████████████
 █████████████████   ████    ████    █████████████  ████     ██████   █████████████████
███████████████████  ████     ████  █████████████  ████      █████  ███████████████████

▄██████▄           ████████▄              ██               ▄█████▄          ██████████
██▀    ▀██          ██     ▀██            ████             ██▀   ▀██
██▄                 ██     ▄██           ██  ██           ██
 ▀██████▄           ████████▀           ██    ██          ██                 ██████████
       ▀██          ██                 ██████████         ██
██▄    ▄██          ██                ██        ██         ██▄   ▄██
 ▀██████▀           ██               ██          ██         ▀█████▀          ██████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀
▀▀

.FROM COMPLETE IMMERSION TO VIRTUAL REALITY.

◤  ◣  [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ WEBSITE ]    ◤  ◣
V1saya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 01:53:23 PM

I think the ICOBID  team have plan for the big exchanges but it won't be happening before the ICO ends. Well the process is always like this,  Preparation, ICO, Token release then listed to an exchange, unless the ICO is made in an exchange , it is always the last part to tackle in the whole ICO period.

Also it will be easy to list this coin on exchanges after a successful ICO. Well at least on exchanges like Cryptopia, C-cex, etc as it'll be harder to be listed in Poloniex. With this ongoing development I am expecting a more determined and solid team from ICOBID.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▀██▄

▄██   ▀██████████▄    ██▄
██           ▀████     ██

██     ▄███   ▄███▀      ██
██     ████ ▀▀▀▀         ██
██     ████ ▀██▄▄        ██
▀██    ███▀   ████▄     ██▀
 ▀██
           ▀▀███▄  ██▀
  ▀██▄
               ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄
       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██
███████▀▀
rewardstoken.io
TOKEN SALE LIVE!

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
|▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█            ███▄
   █████    ▀████
   █████        █
   ▀▀▀▀▀        █
█                ▀
█   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███████
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███████
             ███████
█   ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
           ▀█████████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀
                ▀█▀
|
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 01:58:14 PM

need to be patient, good project need time to develop, and exchange is the last thing...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████▀▀▀    ▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████████▀      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▀██████████████
███████████▀   ▄██████████████████▄   ▀███████████
█████████    █████████████████████████   █████████
███████`  █████▀      █▌  ██████████████   ███████
██████  █████▀  ▄██████▌  ███████▀▀███████  ▀█████
████▀  ██████  ████████▌  █████▀   ▄███████  ▐████
████  ███████  ████████▌  ███▀   ▄██████████  ████
███  ████████  ▀███████▌  ██   ▄█████████████  ███
███  █████████▄  ▀█████▌  ███████████████████  ███
███  ███████████▄    ▐█▌  ██     ▀███████████  ███
███  ██████████████████▌  ██████▄  ▀█████████  ███
███  ██████████████████▌  ████████▄  ████████  ███
███▌  ████████▌               █████  ███████  ▐███
████▄  ████████████████▌  █████████  ██████▀  ████
█████▄  ███████████████▌  ███████▀  ▄█████   █████
███████  ▀█████████████▌  ███▀▀▀  ▄█████▀  ███████
████████▄   ████████████▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀  ▄████████
███████████   ▀████████████████████▀    ██████████
██████████████     ▀▀████████▀▀      █████████████
██████████████████▄▄          ▄▄██████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pool of Stake

..ICO Starts..
20 July

▬  LinkedIn   II   BitcoinTalk  ▬
...Medium   II   Telegram   II   Facebook...
▬  Twitter   II   YouTube  ▬

ThomasMuller1988

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 02:02:08 PM

I'm thinking that after ico end, they will have the largest coin exchanges
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 02:48:28 PM

need to be patient, good project need time to develop, and exchange is the last thing...

This is an ongoing project that started 7 or more months many here have read the concept and the roadmap,there's so many delays in the ICO because the dev makes sure that all are going smooth,hiring the best promoter,launching a lot of campaigns and answering all concerns.

Let's support this project dev team has been hands on since day one..

▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀  ██   ██  ▀▀███▄▄
         ▄██▀▀   ▄▄█▀▀     ▀▀█▄▄   ▀▀██
       ▄██▀  ▄▄█▀▀             ▀▀█▄▄   ██
     ▄██▀ ▄█▀▀                     ▀▀█▄  ██
    ██▀ ▄█▀                           ▀█▄  ██
   ██  █▀    █▀█▄               ▄█▀█    ▀█  ██
  ██  █▌     █░█░█▄▄         ▄▄█░█░█     ▐█  ██
 ██  █▌ ██▌   ▀█░█░░█▄     ▄█░░█░█▀   ▐██ ▐█  ██
▐█▌ █▌ █▌       ▀█░░█░█ ▄ █░█░░█▀       ▐█ ▐█  █
██ ▐█ █▌          ▀▀█░█▀ ▀█░█▀▀          ▐█ ▐█ ██
█▌ █▌▐█           ▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄           █▌ █▌ █
█▌ █▌▐█         ▄█░█░███░░░█░█░█▄         █▌ █▌ █
██ ▐█ █▌      ▄█░█░█▀█░░░░░█▀█░█░█▄      ▐█ ▐█ ██
▐█  █▌ █▌    █░█░█▀  ███░░░█  ▀█░█░█    ▐█ ▐█  █
 ██  █▌ █▄   █▄█▀    █░░░░░█    ▀█▄█   ▐█ ▐█  ██
  ██  █▄ ▀█▄        █░░░░░░░█        ▄█▀ ▄█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄ ▀█▄▄    █░░░▓░▓░░░█    ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀  ██
    ██▄  ▀█▄ ▀▀██▄▄█░░░▓░▒░░░█▄▄██▀▀ ▄█▀  ▄██
     ▀██▄ ▀██    ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀    ██▀ ▄██▀
       ▀██▄                           ▄██▀
         ▀▀█▄                       ▄█▀▀
            ▀▀█▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄█▀▀
               ▀▀██████   ██████▀▀
                    ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀
BITMILLEX   

[

]

[

]
antislip

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

Tihosay – Your Money, Connected

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 03:10:53 PM

I want to know, whether ICOBID will launch although ICO not reached ?
This is very important for investment, because there are several ICO not Reached so that the project does not proceed

BitcoinPanther

Activity: 770
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 03:20:05 PM

I want to know, whether ICOBID will launch although ICO not reached ?
This is very important for investment, because there are several ICO not Reached so that the project does not proceed

I think there is no minimum amount announced here to meet to declare the ICO is successful or not, they just set an increasing price of ICO per round, and it will launch whether the coins is sold out or not.  The ICOBID team clearly stated that if the coins is not sold out, the coins will be place in an address and announced it so that people can check if the coin is move or not before the ICOBID Platform is released.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀██
██▀▀▀▀██
██▀▀▀▀██
██▀▀▀▀██
██▀▀▀▀██
██▀▀▀▀██
██▀▀▀▀██
██▀▀▀▀██
██▀▀▀▀██
██▀▀▀▀██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄▄       
     ▄▄█▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄   
   ▄█▀▄▄████████▄▄▀█▄
 ▄█▀▄██████████████▄▀█▄
▐█ ██████████████████ █▌
█▌▐██████████████████▌▐█
█▌▐██████████████████▌▐█
▐█ ██████████████████ █▌
 ▀█▄▀██████████████▀▄█▀
   ▀█▄▀▀████████▀▀▄█▀   
     ▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▄█▀▀     
          ▀▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██▌                 ▐██
██▌                 ▐██
██▌                 ▐██
██▌                 ▐██
██▌                 ▐██
▐██                 ██▌
 ███▄             ▄███
  ▀███▄         ▄███▀ 
    ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀   
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       

██ ████  ██████  ██████ ███ ████ ██████████████████████

..WHITEPAPER..

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Jambolb2

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 03:27:11 PM

I'm still not able to sync my ICOBID wallet... can anyone help me with this?
I tried the method someone told me before in this thread and it did not work out... It still shows that "(out of sync)" thing when i open my wallet...
crunck
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 03:36:13 PM

I tried the method someone told me before in this thread and it did not work out... It still shows that "(out of sync)" thing when i open my wallet...

Which wallet do you have ? the one I created or another one, I think there are a few around lol
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1004

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 03:41:31 PM

I have mine sync without any problem, i just used the nodes provided at the op.  In my experience it won't sync when you are using  proxy server or vpn.

Which wallet do you have ? the one I created or another one, I think there are a few around lol

Is the wallet link given by Pioneer88 your creation?  I am using that one, and it sync'ing fine.

arizn

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@ ; @@@@@@@
@@@@@@:  #@@@@@@
@@@@@@:   ,@@@@@@
@@@@@+,,     #@@@@@
@@@@@:,      ,@@@@@@
@@@@@,,,      +@@@@@
@@@@@:,       :'@@@@@
@@@@@@:,    ;@@@@@
@@@@@@:   :@@@@@@
@@@@@@ ;@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO
30% BONUS

until 26/09/2018
crunck
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 03:58:25 PM

I have mine sync without any problem, i just used the nodes provided at the op.  In my experience it won't sync when you are using  proxy server or vpn.

Is the wallet link given by Pioneer88 your creation?  I am using that one, and it sync'ing fine.

No Idea Ive just looked at OP and unless I'm blind I don't see a wallet link ?

The post below holds my wallet which is synced up and running fine its been downloaded 84 times so is defo in use ( If anyone is going to use it be sure to backup your wallet.dat first just incase )

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1605034.msg16814246#msg16814246

Crunck
aioc

Activity: 812
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 04:05:49 PM

My wallet is not syncing also but I can fix it later my main concern right now is the success of the ICO I could not participate in the ICO for a lack of funds,funds will be available early next year keeping an eye on this and we'll definitely buy when it hit the market.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂  BitSchool  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬  Integrated Artificial Intelligence Synergy  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Whitepaper  ♦️  GitHub
Pre-ICOMarch 19 - April 16 PRE-SALE BONUS
crunck
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:08:12 PM

Wallets should be synced now yeah ?
Dabs
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1104

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:35:04 PM

At last, thanks for the tip. I think they should redirect to your website or payment processor, because anyone can change the addresses, because anybody can change them as they are handled by javasacript.

Again, the entire list is GPG signed. It is up to the investor to verify the correctness of their address. If it changes, or is not a match to any in the list, then do not deposit.

I don't have a website or a payment processor, there is no need.

Escrow Service (Services) - GPG ID: 32AD7565, OTC ID: Dabs
All messages concerning escrow or with bitcoin addresses are GPG signed. Please verify.
CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified Professional, MCSA: Windows 10; Windows Server 2012, MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure; Productivity; Messaging
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.