Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:42:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 234 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴  (Read 278403 times)
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 12:50:06 AM

We have some news.

ICO will back in 1 or 2 weeks.

Campaign still running!

Have a good weekend!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hyrosima

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

Beautiful life!

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 01:48:56 AM

I still remember the day that Lisk was born, after more than 3 months of waiting since the end of the campaign ico.
Until then, there are still many people smearing it, call it fraud.
But no, as soon as it came out, all investors receive the joy they have waited. Simply because it have a good dev.
Only that be enough . May be  Smiley
DashPro

Activity: 120

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 01:53:21 AM

We have some news.

ICO will back in 1 or 2 weeks.

Campaign still running!

Have a good weekend!

These delays are often caused discomfort. But no matter, when there is more time, the more it has the ability to improve and achieve success. It is absolutely necessary for a truly meaningful project  Cool
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 05:36:02 AM

Update:

Signature campaign is temporary close for new participant until the ICOBID PLATFORM ICO resume. The signature campaign is still running with the current participant.

Campaign to post in another forum is still running and will close on Dec. 8, please be notified that translation of thread in bitcointalk.org is not counted in this campaign because this have separate bounty.

martob

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 08:16:50 AM

ICO platform template => https://github.com/puikinsh/gentelella
All the platform is based on this link, they just changed some things there. Even the staking wallet is based on this template ...
guys, you would have never got your money back.

By the way, template is free.

here is the Staking.php regarding the wallet, all built on template.
~snipped

I think the money or shall i say BTC that is invested in there is in escrows address, are you saying that Dabs won't return these guys BTC(if ICOBID failed to deliver the needed requirements)? Now that is a serious accusation (indirectly), i hope  i am wrong in my assumption and you mean other thing than the one i understand from your statement.

edited : added details (if icobid failed to odeliver the needed requirements.)

Let me explain.
I am saying nothing about Debs, but i would have appreciated his participation.
Pioneer invited me to see what is happening, and then he added me to the devteam and he shared FTP access.
Before this he contacted me for QT service developement, then he said he will contact me after ICO with arrogance.
As i had been able to write SCAM on the website, i would have been able to do the job at 100%, and i would have even changed the address of Dabs in the ICO page, and then send the coins to a mixer. But i am not a thief, i am honest, so didn't wanted to do this.
I say it is a scam because of the rush in ICO release, he prepared no one, he just said, fix this fix that. But i could have fixed the problems and changed the address of investment.
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 10:19:42 AM

All the platform is based on this link, they just changed some things there. Even the staking wallet is based on this template ...

~snipped

I think the money or shall i say BTC that is invested in there is in escrows address, are you saying that Dabs won't return these guys BTC(if ICOBID failed to deliver the needed requirements)? Now that is a serious accusation (indirectly), i hope  i am wrong in my assumption and you mean other thing than the one i understand from your statement.

Let me explain.
Pioneer invited me to see what is happening, and then he added me to the devteam and he shared FTP access.
Before this he contacted me for QT service developement, then he said he will contact me after ICO with arrogance.
As i had been able to write SCAM on the website, i would have been able to do the job at 100%, and i would have even changed the address of Dabs in the ICO page, and then send the coins to a mixer. But i am not a thief, i am honest, so didn't wanted to do this.
I say it is a scam because of the rush in ICO release, he prepared no one, he just said, fix this fix that. But i could have fixed the problems and changed the address of investment.

Sure dev has trusted you by giving FTP access but you have no dignity. Eventhough there are shortcomings on the part of dev towards you, it was really unethical of you to just hack the project and delay further the ICO. You can just settle the differences internally but choose to get even with. What type of person are you? Such hatred should not involve innocent donors. And you think you are bless with IT knowledge? Person like should be given no remorse.
Hippocrypto

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 10:39:00 AM

~snipped

Let me explain.

Sure dev has trusted you by giving FTP access but you have no dignity. Eventhough there are shortcomings on the part of dev towards you, it was really unethical of you to just hack the project and delay further the ICO. You can just settle the differences internally but choose to get even with. What type of person are you? Such hatred should not involve innocent donors. And you think you are bless with IT knowledge? Person like should be given no remorse.

Obviously Martob just want somebody to believe him.

@Martob, do you think you become smart of what you are doing?.. well its not, coz the more you talk like that the more you become cheap and childish. I wonder how you survive in crypto world without ended crying. lol.. Smiley People here are smart enough (smarter than you for sure), so no need to tell the world many times. To sum up, these are all just accussations from you. Smiley

Thanks for the proof, we already understand how dev team cooperate and working on with project seriously.
martob

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 10:41:58 AM

~snipped

Let me explain.

Every one have his point of view, for me dignity means closing the scam websites, but only after a due investigation, and i had the chance to do it from inside. I have enough of the scams in the forum, it screws the community, and this is unethical, scamming people, if i ever have the chance to do it again, i will, with no remorse, because it prooved to be a scam, i can share with you the source files of the website, you will be shocked. If the project wasn't a scam, and if the "dev" wasn't such respectless, i would have helped them with no problem at all.
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 11:43:04 AM

~snipped

Let me explain.

Every one have his point of view, for me dignity means closing the scam websites, but only after a due investigation, and i had the chance to do it from inside. I have enough of the scams in the forum, it screws the community, and this is unethical, scamming people, if i ever have the chance to do it again, i will, with no remorse, because it prooved to be a scam, i can share with you the source files of the website, you will be shocked. If the project wasn't a scam, and if the "dev" wasn't such respectless, i would have helped them with no problem at all.

Ok valid points there. But if you had contacted and discussed it with whom in charge with escrow then things would not be as ugly . Dabs is a great person with high trust value as he had done escrow service in the past. Point your views to him as he holds the funds in escrow  for sure he may come up with a solution.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 11:48:16 AM

~snipped

Let me explain.

I think the site that you just managed to view is not yet finished, so basically everything there is empty, on the other note, i would have agreed that the icopage should been tested before it was released,  it should be well prepared, but the thing here is that, if they are trying to scam people, they should have not let you see their effort.  They will be more careful in dealings with out of the team people, but since (in my opinion) the team does not meant anything nor plan to scam people, they let you to access and view it for possible help you can give.  
I am into this thought, scam people will never let you see their work inside.

Ok valid points there. But if you had contacted and discussed it with whom in charge with escrow then things would not be as ugly . Dabs is a great person with high trust value as he had done escrow service in the past. Point your views to him as he holds the funds in escrow  for sure he may come up with a solution.

This would have been the better solution.
martob

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 12:19:16 PM

Really funy, you should dig up a little bit before posting. They were in rush, "Without Dev" !! Is it normal ? you guys are just posting for campaigns here.
Let me resume the situation :
- I had the possibility to watch their code
- I found fails in the code
- I solved a part of it
- They abused me
- I stoped the website
- I posted why
- I posted the solutions they wanted
- I explained why i did this

Now if you guys want to support a Dev less team, it is up to you, regarding the Escrow, Dabs, i said nothing agains him, so please, stick to the subject. Plus he wasn't able to see the code, i was, and this is why regarding my ethic i decided to screw it.
Please Dig before posting, or go earn your satoshis somewhere else.
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 12:40:29 PM

I personally don't think the Dev is trying to screw anyone, He has had an idea and is trying to make it work, but along the way needs help.

I helped him out a month or so ago with a problem he found with this, and between us we got it sorted for him, I also think its a good quality that the Dev is able to recognise his limitations and ask for help if and when needed.

Crunck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
BitcoinPanther

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 12:48:38 PM

Really funy, you should dig up a little bit before posting. They were in rush, "Without Dev" !! Is it normal ? you guys are just posting for campaigns here.
Let me resume the situation :
- I had the possibility to watch their code
- I found fails in the code
- I solved a part of it
- They abused me
- I stoped the website
- I posted why
- I posted the solutions they wanted
- I explained why i did this

Now if you guys want to support a Dev less team, it is up to you, regarding the Escrow, Dabs, i said nothing agains him, so please, stick to the subject. Plus he wasn't able to see the code, i was, and this is why regarding my ethic i decided to screw it.
Please Dig before posting, or go earn your satoshis somewhere else.

I think having the campaign sig is just a bonus, there is some valid reasons from neutral side, we read the conversation you posted and from that we get our point of view.  we even agreed with your point, but we  see what you cannot see, i have not attacked you but what you have done is really unprofessional, i hope that this will not effect your hunt for task here negatively.  
And from the conversation, there is no abuse i can see, there is a "delay in payment" (but the fact the task is not fully done why would there be a payment anyway) but pioneer had promised to pay but was delayed due to the his reason that he is at work.  and then this series of outburst appear here even hijacking the site.  You could have done what jwiz168 to settle it in a more professional way.

martob

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 12:53:07 PM

I wanted to be professional, but when i saw the mess, i decided to go personal.
I understand what you are saying. It is not a delay of payment. you can't launch an ICO with just an idea, remeber something, WHERE IS THE BUSINESS PLAN ?
No one answered yet, and i don't think they will, where is their professionalism ?
there were no attack nor hidjacking or hacking, they simply passed the ftp.
I can teache you how to professionally cast a project, what is required before, it is not a problem, and i will do it gladly and for free. Because i support new projects.
But here, it acted scam-like without any projection, no testing, nor any sure value.
BitcoinPanther

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 01:13:31 PM

I understand what you are saying. It is not a delay of payment. you can't launch an ICO with just an idea, remeber something, WHERE IS THE BUSINESS PLAN ?
No one answered yet, and i don't think they will, where is their professionalism ?
I can teache you how to professionally cast a project, what is required before, it is not a problem, and i will do it gladly and for free. Because i support new projects.
But here, it acted scam-like without any projection, no testing, nor any sure value.

Actually that makes it worst, they trusted you the ftp, and yet what have you done. As far as i know there is already a business plan posted in the OP if you are not satisfied in it or does not consider it a business plan, it does not mean it is a scam at all.  Sometimes things are plan along the way or changes had been made while developing a project to make it more appealing to the target audience.  And since you are not involved in the planning and discussion of the team, and just looked at the code, it does not tell the real story.
Hippocrypto

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 01:20:48 PM

Frankly speaking, you always sound like a brat. Smiley Im afraid that no one will believe you and that what makes you not to stop fudding. I see no problem with this project, like what everybody sees too. That's it! If youre a professional trader and a coder, and find this project scam, go away and find a good coin for you to invest. It doesnt make you a hero by letting the world know about everything you know. Smiley  
Pioneer88 (OP)

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 02:14:24 PM

Thank you everyone for understanding and believing in us.
We'll do our best for a good project which will bring happiness to all joiners as our fundamental concept has announced "bring great ideas to life"

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
coin-investor

Activity: 2814
Merit: 571

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 02:39:46 PM

We'll do our best for a good project which will bring happiness to all joiners as our fundamental concept has announced "bring great ideas to life"

I think we all need to move on ICOBID is in the middle of ICO and can give the ICO  negative views from would be investors,tackle the problem ,create a solution,thing like this happen especially when the thread is not moderated.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
martob

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 04:35:00 PM

I think we all need to move on ICOBID is in the middle of ICO and can give the ICO  negative views from would be investors,tackle the problem ,create a solution,thing like this happen especially when the thread is not moderated.

You are rgiht, but i don't think they will do it, no devs.

Nice thread

Actually that makes it worst, they trusted you the ftp, and yet what have you done. As far as i know there is already a business plan posted in the OP if you are not satisfied in it or does not consider it a business plan, it does not mean it is a scam at all.  Sometimes things are plan along the way or changes had been made while developing a project to make it more appealing to the target audience.  And since you are not involved in the planning and discussion of the team, and just looked at the code, it does not tell the real story.

I like to talk with you, but i feel like i have been caught with a mistress when you talk about trust, while i actualy talk about "facts", me VS all of you, was great, but if no one else participated in the thread it is clearly because of a lack of interest, and i just wanted to teach you some important things in the business world.
With all the respect i do not owe you, i hope you will be able to keep some degrees of respect with your "employees" or "partners". no dev have ever been replying to my accusation, just some pokemons for 5k icobids. I hope that you had at least one professional in your team.
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 05:11:37 PM

The ICO close for 1-2 weeks, all the fund from early investor is save? sorry of asking this, cause i think this is important thing to keep people believe in this project, i hope dev will give explanain about this. thanks
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 234 »
  Print  

Jump to: