Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:42:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 234 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴  (Read 278406 times)
VenMiner

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 11:02:50 PM

Price is soooo cheap right now, don't know why. Seems like a good project! Why are potential investors reluctant on this project?

Hard price manipulation right now, pushing down the price to fill bags, IMO.

Good for me I guess, just bought more.

Yes, same here.  Smiley
TheCrinsomFucker

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 02:38:31 AM

Hello my name's TheCrinsomFucker, I own 300k ICOB and believe in this project!   Cool
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 06:45:56 AM

If the price is so cheap why are you yelling at us to buy it at that price, why don't you buy it since you think it is very cheap.  Ironic? No?  Or maybe those are your sell wall and wanting us to buy it so that you guys can exit with a profit.  I saw ICOBID at less than 30 satoshi and make sense if you sell it at 40 to 50 plus satoshi.

hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 06:47:28 AM

Hello my name's TheCrinsomFucker, I own 300k ICOB and believe in this project!   Cool
It is to easy task, you need to go at any exchange that ICOB listed on it and buy the amount you would like to buy.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
topesis

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 07:35:15 AM

Price is soooo cheap right now, don't know why. Seems like a good project! Why are potential investors reluctant on this project?

Go and buy them, LOL. Can you imagine a coin that the ICO price is 1000sat and has never traded at half the price. The developers are the one to blame for this they tried to centralised the tokens by allowing mining of this coin, there is no justification for mining this coin, it is not a currency, so the more they mine because of the uncertainties about the price the more the price dump. I set my sell order at 1000sat the ICO price before but now move it to 100sat
blocks.explorer

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 07:56:24 AM

Go and buy them, LOL. Can you imagine a coin that the ICO price is 1000sat and has never traded at half the price. The developers are the one to blame for this they tried to centralised the tokens by allowing mining of this coin, there is no justification for mining this coin, it is not a currency, so the more they mine because of the uncertainties about the price the more the price dump. I set my sell order at 1000sat the ICO price before but now move it to 100sat

Were you one of the buyers during the ICO at 1000 sats but got some bonus bonus coins from dev? With the pump and dump going on, price will just be volatile. And in my view price will just go down as more coins are already out in the market.
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 09:55:20 AM

Were you one of the buyers during the ICO at 1000 sats but got some bonus bonus coins from dev? With the pump and dump going on, price will just be volatile. And in my view price will just go down as more coins are already out in the market.

It is a free market, we cannot dictate people to buy them but only influence them by manipulating the market.  I do agree with you since some of the possible investors were turned off by the current announcement of the dev.  Aside from that, at least he would have compensated it by simply arranging an interview as requested by CECVW.  Anyway it is the Dev's decision, having him not confident enough to make an appearance or interview will somehow have a great impact on this coins negatively.  I hope he consider the request. 
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 11:16:10 AM

You need exposure,people to know you exist, people to know your plans. if you dont advertise, go to interviews radio or magazine, nobody will know and nobody will buy but to sell.

You need to take every opportunity to make yourself notice. There is not other way.

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
SpikeJeroen

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 02:08:05 PM

You need exposure,people to know you exist, people to know your plans. if you dont advertise, go to interviews radio or magazine, nobody will know and nobody will buy but to sell.

You need to take every opportunity to make yourself notice. There is not other way.

Despite enough people know and hold Icob, they put no support to protect the price.
The price is incredibly low again, as anyone who has Icob and buys icob, by example place 0.05 btc support the coin should go up big time.
People that own the coin should not place 'big or many' selling orders,
I'm more then happy that I bought again about 1 million coins on the dumping, and I have no open selling orders. The lack on buying orders against a lot of selling pressure makes the coin not interesting to buy in for people that don't know the coin. Or helps people to decide to step out, what could be meaning of this selling orders if a whale is trying to manipulate the price.

So if you like to see higher prices and more new people to get in ICOB, just buy coins from the selling orders and also place some new support. and besides that you can help the coin with gaining volume by also make a few buy or sell orders with your own coins, high volume makes people more interested in ICOB.

50 mil coins in the open for a coin with working dev and community should have a price lower then 150 sat, sure not with an ICO price a lot higher.

Buy that coins and place support peeps!

@DEV you should think about more promotion, twitter and chatbox talking helps a lot more then you may think.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 02:40:01 PM

Hmmm price is at 30-50 andseems to be always there, dev gotta do something to push the price :/
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 03:17:46 PM

Hmmm price is at 30-50 andseems to be always there, dev gotta do something to push the price :/

I think the dev needs to set up a by support to protect the price from sliding,some devs are actually doing it,we cannot let icobid go to 20 sats,although it's doing good on Yobit with it's volume but the confidence will slip if the price goes to 20 sats below ,or a big whale should do this ..

SpikeJeroen

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 04:00:36 PM

I think the dev needs to set up a by support to protect the price from sliding,some devs are actually doing it,we cannot let icobid go to 20 sats,although it's doing good on Yobit with it's volume but the confidence will slip if the price goes to 20 sats below ,or a big whale should do this ..

No dev need to develop, if you have/buy ICOB you should protect your investment by placing some buy support and buy more if price goes down.
VenMiner

Activity: 742

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 04:04:46 PM

If the price is so cheap why are you yelling at us to buy it at that price, why don't you buy it since you think it is very cheap.  Ironic? No?  Or maybe those are your sell wall and wanting us to buy it so that you guys can exit with a profit.  I saw ICOBID at less than 30 satoshi and make sense if you sell it at 40 to 50 plus satoshi.

I have been buying in the 30-40 range and I do not have a single sell order placed, maybe I finish with a bag holder but this is crypto and anything can happen just time will tell, if the price go more down I will keep Buying.  Wink
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 04:53:23 PM

No dev need to develop, if you have/buy ICOB you should protect your investment by placing some buy support and buy more if price goes down.

Not only to develop but need to lead the charge in promotion.  There maybe in charge with ICOBID  promotion but the problem is, dev not wanting to be in front line is the problem.  But the truth is he is already in the front line (without realizing it), why not take  advantage of it, if he thinks having an alternative or representative is the solution, no it is not, you (Pioneer88) are the main guy here, everything you said, and act will be ICOBID's fate.

cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 05:08:24 PM

Wtf are you talking about dude? I never said to buy anything. I was just stating that the price was below expectations and asking why potential investors weren't buying at such a low price. And because of the reluctancy of others, I guess the price dropped and I purchased more. That's all.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Blas

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 05:10:17 PM

I don't understand why the dev does not go to the radio to explain his project. I am very disappointed

Any other crypto project would love to be on the radio. why not you ? are you shy...what are you afraid of?
SpikeJeroen

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 05:10:32 PM

Not only to develop but need to lead the charge in promotion.  There maybe in charge with ICOBID  promotion but the problem is, dev not wanting to be in front line is the problem.  But the truth is he is already in the front line (without realizing it), why not take  advantage of it, if he thinks having an alternative or representative is the solution, no it is not, you (Pioneer88) are the main guy here, everything you said, and act will be ICOBID's fate.

Point taken.
And if he not like to talk he can and should point someone to do it.
Besides that I offered him to help with a twitter campagne when I bought my first ICOB, for a small amount of ICOB, not even a respond for that till today.  
That kind of twitter promotion with several accounts with 10K ++ followers on several accounts in combination with Yobit chats helps a lot to let people visit then bct and buy ICOB.

Last point, the recently opened slack only got a few members and 'admin' not even responded onces.
It is a good place to talk about crypto and let the investors more work like a team if you get to know eachother better.
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 06:12:33 PM

Point taken.
And if he not like to talk he can and should point someone to do it.
Besides that I offered him to help with a twitter campagne when I bought my first ICOB, for a small amount of ICOB, not even a respond for that till today.  
That kind of twitter promotion with several accounts with 10K ++ followers on several accounts in combination with Yobit chats helps a lot to let people visit then bct and buy ICOB.

Last point, the recently opened slack only got a few members and 'admin' not even responded onces.
It is a good place to talk about crypto and let the investors more work like a team if you get to know eachother better.

I also send a couple of messages to the admin in the slack and not response.

If dev does not reply to the community help what else can we do.At least he can acknowledge us and appreciate we want to help but not even that

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
sth2017

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 06:31:45 PM

Best way to support this project is to start posting and being social on the site.
Without users and a community the project is lost.
So I advise everyone reading this to make a posting on the icobid platform.
Introduce yourself/ talk about your first bitcoin purchase/ speculate on altcoins/ be a troll.
Anything...
Let's get some interaction happening on the platform and I assure you, 10X value will follow shortly after.

they are not tweeted never meet. in my wallet for several uncommitted transactions for mining. I bought a lot of coins. but something upset dump on yobit

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
|
|

_████████_       
      _████████████████_     
    _███████       ██████_   
   _████            ██████_  
  _████                ████_ 
  ████                   ███
 ████                    ████
  ████                  ███
   ████          ██     ███¯
    ███         ████   ███¯  
     ████         ██ ████   
      ¯██████   ███████  ¯    
        ¯█████████  ██
                     ███
                      ████

_████████_       
      _ ██████████████_     
      ██████       ████_   
      ████          ████_  
      ████           ████_ 
      █████          ███¯   
      █████████████████¯ 
      ██████████████¯
      ████¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯████__
      ████        ¯¯████_  
      ████          ¯████_
      ████           ¯████           

████_      ████¯      
       ████_    ████¯      
        ████_  ████¯       
         ████ ████¯       
          ███████¯     
        _████ ████     
       _████  ¯████    
      _████    ¯████    
     _████      ¯████    

|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
Blas

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 06:39:50 PM

The lack of the communication of the dev here is killing the price and also we don't know who he is giving the coins to do his work m he pay them with Dubai coins so obviously they are dumping their salary and that's why price go down,,,what else can it be? Nobody in the community want to sell at this price but people are dumping and who they are? just guess
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 234 »
  Print  

Jump to: