Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:31:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 234 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴  (Read 278411 times)
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 11:08:40 AM

What you said is true that If Pioneer88 wanted to scam then he would have sold all his shares but still wont get that much. All projects takes time to flourish, why even big ICO who have good good amount of ICO fullfilled even then they are taking so much of time to finish their project.

I am having faith on Developer and i am holding the coins and even i am having my buy order in low.

True, I know some successful ICO that collected thousands of BTC and millions of dollar and still under delivered until now.  I wonder no one is yelling at their thread and screaming at the dev that their project is a scam.  I know some coins initial ICO price is at 32k and now the last time I looked at them they are at 15k sat, lossing 17k sat from the original ICO price and take note they had collected thousands of BTC.  Why does these people does not yell scam @ those thread. Instead they pester this thread that has failed ICO and yet the dev is working hard to deliver the project.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 11:15:33 AM

What you said is true that If Pioneer88 wanted to scam then he would have sold all his shares but still wont get that much. All projects takes time to flourish, why even big ICO who have good good amount of ICO fullfilled even then they are taking so much of time to finish their project.

I am having faith on Developer and i am holding the coins and even i am having my buy order in low.

True, I know some successful ICO that collected thousands of BTC and millions of dollar and still under delivered until now.  I wonder no one is yelling at their thread and screaming at the dev that their project is a scam.  I know some coins initial ICO price is at 32k and now the last time I looked at them they are at 15k sat, lossing 17k sat from the original ICO price and take note they had collected thousands of BTC.  Why does these people does not yell scam @ those thread. Instead they pester this thread that has failed ICO and yet the dev is working hard to deliver the project.

I am trading ICOBID on Yobit and it seems in dumping mode maybe those who got bounties are selling their coins.  Lets wait wait further until this ends and hope we will see the price will rise again. I am very optimistic of these coin.

Open for Campaigns
menace.bit

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

Generation Blockchain.

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 09:30:24 PM

Pioneer88 still busy? Has not posted anything here for weeks now.
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 11:00:26 PM

Pioneer88 still busy? Has not posted anything here for weeks now.

I had a talk with  one of his team, he told me that Pioneer is busy with RL stuff and at the same time gathering fund to push through the project.  We all know that ICOBID had not collected a decent amount of BTC and aside from that he gives reward to the investor from his Investment reward project.  So it is way smaller than the actual collection of 3 BTC.  Let us wait for sometime for now and hope Pioneer88 give us a good news about the roadmap.
MONKEYJUNK

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 12:02:39 AM

Now is time to hold our coins and buy more when cheap.

This will mooning soon
Megaquake

Activity: 630
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 02:24:12 AM

I think it  will be a good turn out once the dev shows a big update soon

Mines at Kano.is best profit in the world!

在Kano.is的BTC
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1207

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 03:29:27 AM

What happened to the price? Why is falling? Are there conspirators or accumulators?

Remember confidence and demand plays a big factor on the price of any investment,since there's still no platform people are selling,we'll have to wait what would be the scenario after the platform is launch,those who are buying are those who believe that this is a long term project ..

Pioneer88 (OP)

Activity: 572

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 05:50:30 AM

Sorry for the delay in responding to community's requests.

Because of ICOBID ico's failure, I'm staying alone to continue project without enough funding and team's members.

However, I'm still trying my best to bring all icobid's concepts to reality.

Till the end of this month, I will announce an important plan of ICOBID project in short-term and long-term development.

I haven't done anything to keep control ICOBID'S price until now. I wanted to let markets' traders decide ICOBID price.
However, ICOBID'S price have continously dropped. Then I will do some meaningful actions to support ICOBID's price.
Price supporting action will be done around the time I announce new plan.

Thank you for all your support!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Lopchi

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 06:37:19 AM

Because of ICOBID ico's failure, I'm staying alone to continue project without enough funding and team's members.

Till the end of this month, I will announce an important plan of ICOBID project in short-term and long-term development.

I haven't done anything to keep control ICOBID'S price until now. I wanted to let markets' traders decide ICOBID price.
However, ICOBID'S price have continously dropped. Then I will do some meaningful actions to support ICOBID's price.

Nice to see you communicating again en still trying tot complete the project. Hopefully your plans will help to increase the price. But the lack of communication from your side made the price dropped too  because people start losing faith in the project. Hopefully your actions will take away most concerns that investors are having. I wish you all the best and i'll keep supporting your project.

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1207

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 07:43:14 AM

Good update,at least dev is honest that he has no control on some things like the price of Icobid,nobody wants the price at this level,it is right to set up a buy support so we can get back the confidence of investors to Icobid,I hope the dev is a good and something that can get investors and get more supporters.

nur3333

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 08:19:51 AM

I continue to buy price support....
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 08:52:20 AM

Hey Dev, tbh even if i don't make money or even loss my money on your project, i am glad to be with this project.
Because of your sincerity and honesty, it's the best thing of how a developer lead the coin's community
Thanks for your honesty and good luck in your future plan

Together we stand Smiley
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 10:44:42 AM

Let the market decide the price of ICOBID, then start collecting your own coin and hold it.  With lesser coins in the market and the continuous  development, price will surely start to increase.  Just focus on the development, community will support you and advertise ICOBID if needed.  Do not waste your money pumping your coin specially if you have limited amount of it.  Better put it all in development.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
dRAIH

Activity: 380

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 11:16:20 AM

many people says this project scam and i see the price never up,, oh maybe really scam

jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 12:44:05 PM

many people says this project scam and i see the price never up,, oh maybe really scam
Dev is still giving updates and working hard to push this project. The price is low now, yes, but it doesn't mean that it is scam. If ever sites go down, dev stopped working and just disappear in here, coin got delisted in exchanges, then that's the time you can say about SCAM. Accusation wouldn't help in anyway to push the price up.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 03:20:03 PM

Let the market decide the price of ICOBID, then start collecting your own coin and hold it.  With lesser coins in the market and the continuous  development, price will surely start to increase.  Just focus on the development, community will support you and advertise ICOBID if needed.  Do not waste your money pumping your coin specially if you have limited amount of it.  Better put it all in development.

What you are saying is very correct, Developer have to focus fully on the project let the price go anywhere because once the project is finished and it gets launched then this price we wont see it and that time who ever sold will be crying just like when Bitcoin was going down to single digit price that time also this type of weak hands and unfaithful users have sold it and now they are crying after seeing the price in four digit. Every millionaire is born not by over night they are born by doing smart investment and they know that the return will be on long term but they will earn 5x time of the investment
Megaquake

Activity: 630
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 05:47:15 PM

Even with the current pump it seems some people or person is keeping the price from rising.

Mines at Kano.is best profit in the world!

在Kano.is的BTC
Images21

Activity: 567

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 06:32:07 PM

Nice to see this coin having great support here. I'll join the party.  Cool

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 08:29:02 PM

Even with the current pump it seems some people or person is keeping the price from rising.

They do not have an unlimited supply of ICOBID, so definitely his supply will eventually dried out.  So I guess let him control it and let us catch his dumps.  As long as Pioneer88 is around and working, we should not worry about it.  Getting ICOBID at below 20 sat is a good buy Smiley
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 03:11:20 PM

I really wish I had stocked up on more icobid when the price was low. I knew ot would go up and only up. But the golden rule is only invest what you can lose nd I was low on funds at the time. Just my luck. Well I guess at least I have 10k icobid. Which is not very much I would have liked at least 100k but what you gonna do ? Anyway good job icobid you doing well.
what are you talking about? people bought six Millin ...

Why won't someone have 10 million tokens, the price is ridiculously low and I can see the price keeps going down. The total supply is more than 100 million and as more tokens get into the hands of miners they are going to dump on the market

If you are meaning that Miners are the dumpers then in Bitcoin also their are so many miners then the bitcoin price should have gone down, it is not like that this is all happening due to lose hands are selling and whales are accumulating it , very soon one good news from developer and you will see the price 300% up. i have my buy on 15 sat 14 sat 12 sat 10 sat around 10 mil. I am confident on ICOBID developer once the first project they launch it then you will feel of selling on low rate

I think you are missing the point here, the demand is there for Bitcoin that was why the last two dump didn't last more than 2 weeks for the price to regain the lost, ICOBID donot have any demand, why should I use ICOB tokens? if you can tell me the reasons I will appreciate it

This you are telling about the recent progress of bitcoin that has happened after 5+ years and in this mean time lot of platform have taken bitcoin as payment option and the same ICOBID is also in process of promoting their own projects of forum , Promoting new ICO etc, when this all projects get full filled then automatically you will see the demand of ICOBID coins.
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 234 »
  Print  

Jump to: