Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:15:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 [547] 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191717 times)
awill333

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:10:42 PM

Is there any plans for development of iOS and android apps? It’s very important for wider adoption
iOs app (breadwallet fork) is in testing, android app work is in the evaluation stage

we are waiting (hoping?) for apple's approval for apple store, but that seems rather difficult and arbitrary.

not sure if it is possible for people to run iOs apps that are not from the apple store if they do not have apple dev kit

thank you for reply! It will be great to have ios app and it will be more safe to store kmd there rather than pc

only if the pc is running windows lol .. safest storage if that is concern is detached from internet totally. faith in apple to safeguard your wealth may be misplaced.
CRYPTO America KING

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:34:57 AM

Payout date is coming  close 18th august i am so exciting and that means there is 99% of chance KMD Will  pump  before the payout date All kmd holder
will be in heaven in PAYOUT date
CRYPTO America KING

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:08:40 AM

Hey guys,

I've send KMD from Bittrex to the Komodo Swing Wallet since 6 hours from know and my balance still not credited yet ...
I've checked the addresse wallet, everything sounds correct, anyone got a solution ?

Regards

I actually have the same problem. I can see from the kmd.explorer that the transaction was successful but I don't see any balance on my Swing wallet. Also for some reason now I have problems starting the wallet. I still have the private key but not sure what to do with it as with Agama you need to have the seed instead... Any tips how to proceed to get my KMD to any valid wallet if for some reason I don't get the Swing wallet working? Thanks!

I think everything is sorted now you can  check it your wallet your kmd will be there
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:51:24 AM

Hey guys,

I've send KMD from Bittrex to the Komodo Swing Wallet since 6 hours from know and my balance still not credited yet ...
I've checked the addresse wallet, everything sounds correct, anyone got a solution ?

Regards

I actually have the same problem. I can see from the kmd.explorer that the transaction was successful but I don't see any balance on my Swing wallet. Also for some reason now I have problems starting the wallet. I still have the private key but not sure what to do with it as with Agama you need to have the seed instead... Any tips how to proceed to get my KMD to any valid wallet if for some reason I don't get the Swing wallet working? Thanks!

Is the blockchain totally downloaded? Is the wallet has synched that it has the right date and time ? Just remember that the Swing wallet is very slow as compare to agama when the blockchain has not been synched.
gondes21

Activity: 124

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 06:39:17 AM

Reserved!
Good developer  Grin

Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you Smiley
The_QNK

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:53:20 AM

Hey guys,

Regards

Is the blockchain totally downloaded? Is the wallet has synched that it has the right date and time ? Just remember that the Swing wallet is very slow as compare to agama when the blockchain has not been synched.

I've checked, still not credited.
Gonna download Agama one.
jwiz168

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:13:33 AM

Hey guys,

Regards

Try basilisk mode for Agama . It will just reflex what is in the explorer.
Bigbobbasher

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:14:21 AM

Make sure if you download agama you follow pytraders youtube video!!
CRYPTO America KING

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:43:59 AM

Hey guys,

Regards

Is the blockchain totally downloaded? Is the wallet has synched that it has the right date and time ? Just remember that the Swing wallet is very slow as compare to agama when the blockchain has not been synched

follow you tube video tutorial it will work fine mine is working great

veneg

Activity: 282
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:02:43 AM

Need a 3-5 days 100% breather here & then another 100% FOMO on top of that, folks!!!   Kiss

The 1st part played out nice.  Start praying we get the 2nd now, folks!!!!!   Kiss

And the FOMO never came...   Cry

Someday will arrive a beautiful leg up Wink
Zeehenk

Activity: 399
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:03:47 AM

Need a 3-5 days 100% breather here & then another 100% FOMO on top of that, folks!!!   Kiss

The 1st part played out nice.  Start praying we get the 2nd now, folks!!!!!   Kiss

And the FOMO never came...   Cry

Just a matter of time, though.......

The_QNK

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 12:47:36 PM

Hey guys,

Regards

My account is still not credited and I can not import my Swing Wallet on Agama either (it checks indefinitely) Sad
ptytrader

Activity: 466
Merit: 253

Imagine a world without banks.......

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 04:36:12 PM

Hey guys,

Regards

My account is still not credited and I can not import my Swing Wallet on Agama either (it checks indefinitely) Sad
Please come on Slack and add me @ptytrader on the #support channel. I will troubleshoot it live.

|

▄
              █
             ▐█
            ▄██
 █▌          ▐█
 ██       █████
 ▐██▌      ████
  █████    ████
▐██████▌   ████
  ██████▌ █████
  █████████████
   ████████████
  ▐████████████
   ▐███████████
   ▐███████████
    ███████████
      █████████
       ████████
         ██████
           ▀███
             ▀▀

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

in

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

BTC

█▌
█▌          ▐█
█████       ██
████      ▐██▌
████    █████
████   ▐██████▌
█████ ▐██████
█████████████
████████████
████████████▌
███████████▌
███████████▌
███████████
█████████
████████
██████
███▀
▀▀
CRYPTO America KING

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:10:21 PM

only 2 days left for first payout, finger cross Cool Cool Cool Cool
ka82

Activity: 183

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:36:07 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2017, 09:16:08 PM by ka82

I'm really confused about this project...it talks about decentralized exchange and now decentralized poker!! Can we just focus on "one" thing, finish it before starting the next? Seems like you're trying to lift too much weight all at once!

GUI takes a lot longer than it takes for me to do the core code.

So that means I can keep half a dozen GUI projects busy.

Or just do one and only work 20% of the time and have the core take 5 times longer to complete

If you are not experienced with parallel processing, it might appear confusing to have multiple things progressing at the same time.

A -> B -> C -> D -> E -> F

vs

A
B
C
D
E
F
all in parallel

I understand this. Things end at the same time.

A -> (happy community) B -> (happy community) C -> (happy community) D -> (Happy community) E -> (happy community) F (Very Happy community)

When people are happy they will trust, be patient, cheerful, wait for the next step etc.

vs

A
B
C
D
E
F

Waiting (not happy), waiting (not happy), waiting (not happy), waiting (not happy), waiting (not happy), waiting (not happy), waiting (not happy) etc.... (until very happy)
Over time, People lose trust, have fear, despair, nobody is happy, do not hodl, insult the community, others are scared and quit etc. Only few people left supporting and only those will be happy at the end.

In my opinion the first method is much better in matter of a happy and healthy community through time.

Anyway. Although I am a bit upset sometimes, I still HODL since the very first day of BTCD Cheesy
Those that are able to understand what is really important and what is not and also have patience reap the biggest rewards.

Those that need constant reassurance and act emotionally tend to not have optimal investment performance.

The ICO site had 60 payouts pending for about 1 million KMD, these 1% made quite a lot of noise and caused the price to go a lot lower, to the delight of those that understood that the  ICO site is a centralized website that has nothing to do with the decentralized tech.

Now the ICO site is up, I STRONGLY recommend that anybody with BTCD convert and if you still have ICO coins, definitely do a payout.

It's not all about reassurance...it's also about recognition before we're able to proceed to the next steps...

Just recently Dash (with $1.5B market cap) was able to receive the required license to launch their app in the app store...prior to that Apple was not convinced that their business is recognized/popular enough to give them the license. Do you think you can launch iOS app into Apple store (with $100M market cap)?
yassin54
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:15:35 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2017, 08:38:09 PM by yassin54

jl777B

Activity: 476
Merit: 133

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:24:09 PM

only 2 days left for first payout, finger cross Cool Cool Cool Cool
there have already been 18 payouts
MrSunshine

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:45:48 PM

To collect interest, do you need to send the entire balance or just a small amount like .001 KMD? I have sent a small amount and noticed maybe 2/3 of my interest is credited but not all, might this be why?

These two links state both ways:
https://support.supernet.org/support/solutions/articles/29000011838-how-to-claim-your-interest - whole balance

https://steemit.com/wallet/@alberm/agama-wallet-komodo-kmd-interest - says small amount.

To claim interest you must spend the utxo related to the interest. Since coin control evades most people and it is not easily done I suggest you send the entire balance. This guarantees you are including said utxo in the transaction which in turn claims your interest. Use the guide we published in supernet.org.

Thanks, where can I learn more about sending just the utxo related to the interest? I am much more comfortable sending .001 KMD multiple times then my entire balance. I double check my address but, one mistake and everything could be gone!

Since I filled my wallet with 3 different purchases, they must be under different utxo's. Is interest collect also a differnt utxo?
each utxo accrues interest independently
you can do a listunspent command to find out how many utxo you have
then do that many 0.001 tx one after the other before the previous ones get confirmed

that way all the utxo will get used up.

the rules are quite simple, i have stated them many times, i guess I can again:

1. must be over an hour old
2. must be for 10 or more KMD
3. must have nLockTime set

accrues up to 5% of utxo amount at a rate of 5% per year

when you spend that utxo you are able to collect the accrued interest for that utxo.

Just actively using your funds will have the effect of collecting most of the interest. but to be sure to collect, you can do any variety of methods that ends up using the utxo with accrued interest.

you could even make a special program that identifies all the utxo with enough meaningful interest accrued and specifically spend only those utxo. Using standard createrawtransaction, signrawtransaction and spendrawtransaction will be sufficient.

If somebody wants to write such a utility, my guess is he would get quite a lot of donations and maybe even a bounty can be created

So I found a way of collecting interest, just by sending .001 KMD instead of my entire balance. The key is to make sure your smallest transaction has accumulated 10 KMD in interest (as required by the KMD protocol). In my case I had sent KMD to my wallet 3 times, with the smallest transaction being ~8900 KMD. It takes about 8.2 days for 8900 KMD to accumulate 10 KMD. So I simply wait 9 days and then send .001 KMD and I see virtually all the interest is sent.

Here is the formula for knowing how long it takes to collect 10 KMD:

# of days to collect 10 KMD = 10/((#KMD of smallest transaction in wallet x 5%)/365 days in the year)

So in my case:

10/((8900 x .05)/365) = 8.202
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:16:25 PM

Great calculation info there you have provided. My  practice was in every additional KMD that I bought I send  0.01 to the address itself . But I guess it was not as effective .

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
anteroh

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:59:03 AM

Hey guys,

Regards

Did not get the Swing wallet to work but after trying several times I got my priv key to work with Agama wallet. Still there is some problems but I think its working now.
Pages: « 1 ... 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 [547] 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: