Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:44:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 [575] 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191689 times)
indeed

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:40:09 PM

Hey Guys , Komodo team . This message is dedicated to you..

I’m one of your investors from ICO. We crossed fingers in you for longer time right now and we believe right now you have unfair opportunity!

That’s why I’m writing this post. Hopefully people may think the same and you see this asap. We are strong together!

We all want success of Komodo and price in the sky.

Last days luckily you shared with news that in 3 days you are revealing great updates..

COOL!

And right now we have HUGE crisis coming from CHINA who prohibited ICO.

I’m not tech guy, but look… what if you use your protecting privacy system, to let everyone invest in ICO, … being anonymous and do the same ..

We could show to people that Komodo is like „PROXY” for all people in China who want to invest in ICO.. Of course China gov will hate you, but who cares..

People need freedom in decisions what they do with their money.

Why you ? Because you attracted everyone eyes ! USE THIS CHANCE ! It’s your UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY to grow like crazy, while everyone cry Smiley  

If you didn’t plan it already, it’s still enough time to make some connections, contacts and statements.

Just DO IT! Smiley It will be great job. Your investors count on you.

Personally, I don't see the ICO ban as a "huge crisis", I see it as inevitable. In fact, I'm surprised they allowed ICOs to go on as long as they did. Perhaps, with time and education, they will come up with reasonable regulation and allow them to continue but, don't bet on it, it was really pushing luck. There will be others so, don't be surprised when your country, or mine, enacts laws to control ICOs as well. Remember, thats not the core use for crypto but, it could easily become the core abuse.

I don't see what all the fuss is about. Sure for people who think crypto is just some gee-wiz hot new tech and don't understand the corruption of fiat currency, this regulation makes sense to them. For people that believe in decentralization and subsequently projects like this, how exactly does this regulation apply? Sure, it makes it less convenient for people trying to raise funds, but how exactly do they regulate people from starting new coins and... offering them to the public? If you're going to run a company under the strata of existing legislation, sure this type of thing affects you. Otherwise, sounds like theres not much they can do to differentiate this from established coins.

Well, lets face reality shall we? First off, an online company that is planning an ICO in China, or any other restrictive country, and it's principles and workers, must be totally anonymous with no way to connect them to the real world or the government will be able to control you and penalize you if they see fit. ICOs are a bit different than just trading coins, they expose real world players in most cases. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for decentralized business and money but, the oppressive governments of the world are not and they will find a way to stop what they can.

Allowing crypro currency to exist is different from allowing decentralized companies that have to interact with the brick and mortar world. There's not much that can be done to stop Bitcoin and others at the moment but, there are ways to stop ICOs especially if jail time is the result of investing or starting one. Remember, not all world governments believe you have the right to anything they haven't sanctioned. But then, there's always Tor, for now...

Agreed they aren't exactly the same. But you loose me when you imply there's a fundamental difference between an end user holding a generic crypto coin (that may or may not represent investment capital for a brick and mortar company) and one that's deemed an ICO token. I don't think government abuse is restrained by legislation, so all options are on the table. Sure, I'd prefer they didn't legislate their corruption into explicit law, but I certainly have never assumed they'd sit back and let their system unravel just because of pesky laws. I ultimately forsee absolute prohibition unless people come to understand the corrupt nature of the fiat system. They may not be able to stop the technologies, but they can certainly make most people very weary of going anywhere near the technology for fear of prosecution.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ptytrader

Activity: 466
Merit: 253

Imagine a world without banks.......

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 10:27:19 PM

Hey Guys , Komodo team . This message is dedicated to you..

I’m one of your investors from ICO. We crossed fingers in you for longer time right now and we believe right now you have unfair opportunity!

That’s why I’m writing this post. Hopefully people may think the same and you see this asap. We are strong together!

We all want success of Komodo and price in the sky.

Last days luckily you shared with news that in 3 days you are revealing great updates..

COOL!

And right now we have HUGE crisis coming from CHINA who prohibited ICO.

I’m not tech guy, but look… what if you use your protecting privacy system, to let everyone invest in ICO, … being anonymous and do the same ..

We could show to people that Komodo is like „PROXY” for all people in China who want to invest in ICO.. Of course China gov will hate you, but who cares..

People need freedom in decisions what they do with their money.

Why you ? Because you attracted everyone eyes ! USE THIS CHANCE ! It’s your UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY to grow like crazy, while everyone cry Smiley  

If you didn’t plan it already, it’s still enough time to make some connections, contacts and statements.

Just DO IT! Smiley It will be great job. Your investors count on you.

Personally, I don't see the ICO ban as a "huge crisis", I see it as inevitable. In fact, I'm surprised they allowed ICOs to go on as long as they did. Perhaps, with time and education, they will come up with reasonable regulation and allow them to continue but, don't bet on it, it was really pushing luck. There will be others so, don't be surprised when your country, or mine, enacts laws to control ICOs as well. Remember, thats not the core use for crypto but, it could easily become the core abuse.

I don't see what all the fuss is about. Sure for people who think crypto is just some gee-wiz hot new tech and don't understand the corruption of fiat currency, this regulation makes sense to them. For people that believe in decentralization and subsequently projects like this, how exactly does this regulation apply? Sure, it makes it less convenient for people trying to raise funds, but how exactly do they regulate people from starting new coins and... offering them to the public? If you're going to run a company under the strata of existing legislation, sure this type of thing affects you. Otherwise, sounds like theres not much they can do to differentiate this from established coins.

Well, lets face reality shall we? First off, an online company that is planning an ICO in China, or any other restrictive country, and it's principles and workers, must be totally anonymous with no way to connect them to the real world or the government will be able to control you and penalize you if they see fit. ICOs are a bit different than just trading coins, they expose real world players in most cases. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for decentralized business and money but, the oppressive governments of the world are not and they will find a way to stop what they can.

Allowing crypro currency to exist is different from allowing decentralized companies that have to interact with the brick and mortar world. There's not much that can be done to stop Bitcoin and others at the moment but, there are ways to stop ICOs especially if jail time is the result of investing or starting one. Remember, not all world governments believe you have the right to anything they haven't sanctioned. But then, there's always Tor, for now...

Agreed they aren't exactly the same. But you loose me when you imply there's a fundamental difference between an end user holding a generic crypto coin (that may or may not represent investment capital for a brick and mortar company) and one that's deemed an ICO token. I don't think government abuse is restrained by legislation, so all options are on the table. Sure, I'd prefer they didn't legislate their corruption into explicit law, but I certainly have never assumed they'd sit back and let their system unravel just because of pesky laws. I ultimately forsee absolute prohibition unless people come to understand the corrupt nature of the fiat system. They may not be able to stop the technologies, but they can certainly make most people very weary of going anywhere near the technology for fear of prosecution.
An all out action against all cryptocurrencies that would attempt to ban them for x given reason would be met very badly. Governments are more subtle than that. If they did, it would be a sign of the corrupt nature of fiat and their efforts to control everyone's money supply while they promote debt based currencies.

|

▄
              █
             ▐█
            ▄██
 █▌          ▐█
 ██       █████
 ▐██▌      ████
  █████    ████
▐██████▌   ████
  ██████▌ █████
  █████████████
   ████████████
  ▐████████████
   ▐███████████
   ▐███████████
    ███████████
      █████████
       ████████
         ██████
           ▀███
             ▀▀

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

in

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

BTC

█▌
█▌          ▐█
█████       ██
████      ▐██▌
████    █████
████   ▐██████▌
█████ ▐██████
█████████████
████████████
████████████▌
███████████▌
███████████▌
███████████
█████████
████████
██████
███▀
▀▀
Nicolas Tesla

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:01:41 PM

Freer countries will move on and have more economic development... Spain liberalized its job market and start to recover meanwhile my country haven't reformed yet (but will do soon) is still in economic mess... In the end you can't stop liberalization if you want to survive economically.

PS: Just bought moar KMD, price is very bullish those days Smiley
yassin54
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:02:27 AM

ACQ

Activity: 89

AKA- Drosanx 1Gi2qsybpbkCmxxVEENTVvEW57Jq5HGMTB

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:04:04 AM

Freer countries will move on and have more economic development... Spain liberalized its job market and start to recover meanwhile my country haven't reformed yet (but will do soon) is still in economic mess... In the end you can't stop liberalization if you want to survive economically.

PS: Just bought moar KMD, price is very bullish those days Smiley

Just buy and dont worry, KMD is being mined and thats is what gives it value aside from its tech, cant be compared to other ICO´s (most)  Grin

| S U P E R N E T 's BarterDEX | DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE |
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:11:27 AM

Security and Privacy indeed are several traits of Komodo that are very much important in building decentralized apps and sidechains. In an event where kmd platform starts using kmd gas to fuel such apps and sidechains, well I will let the price speaks for itself so hodl.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
viennavtc

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:17:01 AM

can someone please explain what Supernet (specifically the UNITY asset on the NXT asset exchange) has to do with any of this - meaning Komodo?  Is UNITY still relevant at all?  Worth anything?  If so, why?  Is the NXT asset exchange the only place to hold UNITY?  Help. 
ptytrader

Activity: 466
Merit: 253

Imagine a world without banks.......

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 12:25:11 AM

Security and Privacy indeed are several traits of Komodo that are very much important in building decentralized apps and sidechains. In an event where kmd platform starts using kmd gas to fuel such apps and sidechains, well I will let the price speaks for itself so hodl.
When the Jumblr is live, it can be used to tumble any coin with zk-snarks. In order to Jumblr, you need KMD. However, with the BarterDEX having smartaddresses you can use them as a Jumblr deposit address and in essence you can tumble any coin through the system. We have videos of Jumblr in action that will be released soon enough as well. We don't want to overwhelm people.

In truth though, Komodo Platform has always had these features. The difference being that people are actually paying attention now.

|

▄
              █
             ▐█
            ▄██
 █▌          ▐█
 ██       █████
 ▐██▌      ████
  █████    ████
▐██████▌   ████
  ██████▌ █████
  █████████████
   ████████████
  ▐████████████
   ▐███████████
   ▐███████████
    ███████████
      █████████
       ████████
         ██████
           ▀███
             ▀▀

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

in

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

BTC

█▌
█▌          ▐█
█████       ██
████      ▐██▌
████    █████
████   ▐██████▌
█████ ▐██████
█████████████
████████████
████████████▌
███████████▌
███████████▌
███████████
█████████
████████
██████
███▀
▀▀
RichardT

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:05:15 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2017, 01:19:26 AM by RichardT

can someone please explain what Supernet (specifically the UNITY asset on the NXT asset exchange) has to do with any of this - meaning Komodo?  Is UNITY still relevant at all?  Worth anything?  If so, why?  Is the NXT asset exchange the only place to hold UNITY?  Help.  

The SuperNET asset is a holding asset that will also receive revenue shares from all of the services on the Komodo platform (Jumblr, DEX, Pangea poker, etc.) when all of these things start producing enough dividends to be distributed.  The asset itself has a base value made up by all of its holdings, which can be seen here:  http://old.supernet.org/nav.php
I think the page may not be completely up to date, but you get the idea.  When any of those holdings go up, the SuperNET asset value also goes up and when any of the holdings produce dividends, SuperNET asset holders also get a portion of those dividends.

It's almost like the Berkshire Hathaway stock of the crypto world. So yes, it's worth something.

Currently the only place to hold the asset is on NXT.  Soon though, the asset will be migrated over to Komodo as an assetchain that will be independent of NXT and tradable on BarterDEX.
Mystic90

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:39:14 AM

is the JUMBLR airdrop paid? Not showing in my wallet, cant find much about it
Yes the Jumblr is paid. I am working on a Jumblr command line guides so people can see and use their Jumblr through the cli.

Thnx, im currently travelling but will jump on the komodo slack soon for some help with my agama wallet Cheesy
CryptoKno

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:59:11 AM

Hey guys I just covered this, I'm fairly new to cryptocurrencies and this whole Komodo coin has really caught my eye,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ8rs0J4szM

Check out the video I made thanks and much love Crypto Kno!
Bigbobbasher

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:22:16 AM

wow guys, all it takes is a 100% price rise over 4 days for KMD to finally get some new peoples!! Welcome everyone to the best coin everyones finally hearing about!
dvachayu

Activity: 142

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:44:17 AM

Hello! I am waiting more than 36 hours. This is normal??

veneg

Activity: 282
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:05:54 AM

Only the possibility of to tumble any coin with zk-snarks is very impressive and elegant in my opinion
awill333

Activity: 225

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:08:50 AM

still not sure if the hype is real -.-

Who has read their whitepaper, who is legit and actually endorses this coin? I try to stay away from pump and dump...

not sure if you are real either. sounds like more crap. if you wish to know about kodomo why don't _you_ read the whitepaper yourself. after all it may just be 100% fake, all of these people here may be fake too. heck, it may all be the same person posting over and over just to trick you into being scared or giving up your money.. hmm.. will the doubt ever stop? maybe you doubt yourself instead of do some research before talking s*t. and that goes for all previous and subsequent posts with such BS contents from all of the jealous haters! thank you and I have said my piece for today.

edit- the function and testing of komodo has been, even at this early phase, well documented and discussed. hey look at the well over 500 pages of this thread, I am sure you didn't read, or perhaps read with your 'other' accounts. nonetheless it is truly absurd to expect somebody to hold your hand and patiently explain all of the virtue of this currency (like they care if you sign on or not) ... if you have doubt you should probably go somewhere else to lose your money. i am not speaking for kmd, no affiliation. that is a response from an actual being who has an opinion, a bit beyond FUD and turd wallowing. enjoy the stagnation and eventual failure of bit[Suspicious link removed]d evening Smiley haha this forum is such a joke if you write B I T C O I N the regular way they remove it and label it a suspicious link. just another example of the censorship and manipulation present and encouraged here by the people running this forum.

go komodo we will laugh when you clown these fools.

good job and a well deserved rise to the top.
Breadfan76

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:50:45 AM

Hello, fellow KMD holders.

Been holding KMD for a while and love the project. Was trying to transfer KMD from the Agama Wallet to another address and it would never actually go through. After I would hit "send," everything in the wallet showed that it worked but nothing ever transferred out.  Any ideas?
super55

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:09:13 AM

Hello, i'm trying to swap my BTCD to KMD, was doing everything like was said in the guide on the swap page, sent my BTCD around 4 days ago, it was even before  price pump, and still have 0 balance on the swap page, i lost my money?  Or just waiting for the price dump and after will get them? Transaction number: https://www.blockexperts.com/btcd/tx/4f5134c4f3123a73effe81f4b7a43ccd27c831d40f96d90dc7b1cbd4784762fe
Thank you.

You will get your coin in the next released, just wait and save your seed...use the seed on Agama when your coins is released by Devs  Cool

julyt

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:12:36 AM

Hope that you can hold the coin, generate more profits, I want to buy a new big house
amaral1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:58:22 AM

still not sure if the hype is real -.-

Who has read their whitepaper, who is legit and actually endorses this coin? I try to stay away from pump and dump...

Everything in blockchain tech is very new. So the actual valuation of coins, even BTC itself, is always speculative on future usabillity of the techs. It´s no different here. If you add to that the speculation on exchanges, you always have pump and dumps despite the awasomness of a given project.

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
Makak4R

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:04:24 AM

well, actually almost all such features are implemented in different coins, so I can not say this is something completely unique   Undecided

but, the rally Komodo started recently is fantastic without a doubt, I wonder will it hold there and continue to climb higher ... or... will fell donw like Ikar..

only time and market will tell
Pages: « 1 ... 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 [575] 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: