Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:25:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 [607] 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191689 times)
VeeTeaSee

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:14:20 AM

Can someone help me out here? It seems like I'm the only person having problems with the AGAMA wallet loading up, I haven't seen my balance for 2 months now. Yes, I have the new version. Everytime I open AGAMA it says "synchronizing is in progress" but its been progress for over 4 days now. This cannot be normal, I wish I could just transfer my Komodo into bittrex and leave all this AGAMA wallet failing crap behind me. I guess this is what I get for trying to stake.
Try the method I posted on the previous page... and remember to claim your interest before you send your kmd to the exchange...

You can always check your wallet balance in the explorer: https://kmd.explorer.supernet.org/

Edit: ^^It's been copied to the post above^^

Ive already tried re-installing everything and deleting all the old stuff, no luck. Is there another wallet I can use to import my Komodo or am I stuck with the non working agama?

did u try the swing wallet?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
freebit13

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

I got Satoshi's avatar!

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:36:57 AM

Ive already tried re-installing everything and deleting all the old stuff, no luck. Is there another wallet I can use to import my Komodo or am I stuck with the non working agama?

The wallet here (https://support.supernet.org/support/solutions/articles/29000013936-installing-and-using-agama-for-the-first-time-on-windows-and-updating-gui-) is the latest version for Windows and running it in native mode is the most stable, there is no other wallet I am aware of that I can suggest as an earlier version worked for me, but then stopped.

All I can suggest is that you remove everything and restart your pc to make sure it is gone and then try to reinstall again... windows can be finnicky with this stuff and leave files lying around.

The best idea is to join the supernet slack (http://slackinvite.supernet.org/) and see if someone can help you in real-time.

Decentralize EVERYTHING!
Christian1998

Activity: 474
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:42:18 AM

looks have some innovations,keep an eye on this  Smiley
ComputerGenie

Activity: 1092
Merit: 552

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:20:18 AM

Is there another wallet I can use to import my Komodo or am I stuck with the non working agama?
https://github.com/ca333/komodoGUI

If you have to ask "why?", you wouldn`t understand my answer.
Always be on the look out, because you never know when you'll be stalked by hit-men that eat nothing but cream cheese....
Badamba

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:21:03 PM

Is there another wallet I can use to import my Komodo or am I stuck with the non working agama?

Ugu...
"Komodo for Windows is not yet officially supported."

Folks, you're at least a little understand you're writing.
All the other wallets for other coins are working fine.
More or less.
But there's no wallet for this coin.
What does that say?
Dev (or Devs) don't really try to create a normal wallet for users.
It's obvious.
And where is the developer?
Why don't you answer the questions here?
ComputerGenie

Activity: 1092
Merit: 552

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:25:06 PM

Ugu...
While "not yet officially supported", it works; so what's your issue (besides a poor OS choice, imo)?

If you have to ask "why?", you wouldn`t understand my answer.
Always be on the look out, because you never know when you'll be stalked by hit-men that eat nothing but cream cheese....
Im a pickle Morty

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:39:16 PM

Ugu...

More or less.
What does that say?
It's obvious.

Instead of stamp feet and pound fist,
Would you atleast let us know what exactly flavor of windows you are using, processor and ram? For future posterity of course

If you are smart enough to be here, and it is an emergency to trade komodo, you always have the ability to use a simple google search for (gasp) ubuntu and install that, or get live help from slack..

Instead this thread keeps getting a barage of claims of windows errors with no supporting errors and no info.

To quote the simpsons, "I've tried nothing and am all out of ideas"
m3mbr44n

Activity: 520
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:38:11 PM

Can someone help me out here? It seems like I'm the only person having problems with the AGAMA wallet loading up, I haven't seen my balance for 2 months now. Yes, I have the new version. Everytime I open AGAMA it says "synchronizing is in progress" but its been progress for over 4 days now. This cannot be normal, I wish I could just transfer my Komodo into bittrex and leave all this AGAMA wallet failing crap behind me. I guess this is what I get for trying to stake.
Try the method I posted on the previous page... and remember to claim your interest before you send your kmd to the exchange...

You can always check your wallet balance in the explorer: https://kmd.explorer.supernet.org/

Edit: ^^It's been copied to the post above^^

I have been breaking my head over this same problem for days and now am a bit further. Maybe this is helpful for you:
I cleaned up everything and installed and started Agama. Now I wanted to check if there are any blocks being synced, so I thought I combine a few things. I looked up where the komodo-cli.exe file is located (in my case in C:\Program Files\AgamaApp\resources\app\assets\bin\win64). I opened a cmd prompt while Agama was still running, changed directory to "\Program Files\AgamaApp\resources\app\assets\bin\win64"and run the following command:
"komodo-cli.exe getinfo". It gives a nice overview including how many blocks have been downloaded in real time. A good way to keep an eye on Agama and if it is really syncing.
york780

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:50:48 PM

Looks like a solid undervalued project.
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:34:21 PM

Indeed price is low but the upcoming partnership with monaize will level up the value . As per successful ICO, being hosted by Komodo platform, it will certainly jack up the price as we need kmd to participate aside from btc

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
g4r1n1m

Activity: 238
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:49:38 AM

Indeed price is low but the upcoming partnership with monaize will level up the value . As per successful ICO, being hosted by Komodo platform, it will certainly jack up the price as we need kmd to participate aside from btc

I think about what will happen after the Monaize dICO...
the future partnerships ..
would not sell this coin for the next 3 years
only hold
Badamba

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:58:02 AM

Ugu...
While "not yet officially supported", it works; so what's your issue (besides a poor OS choice, imo)?

This wallet isn't working for me.
I have a regular PC: Windows 7pro, Xeon, 16 RAM, leased line.
There are no errors in the system.
What's wrong?
The wallets of the other coins are working fine.
I've been reinstalling Komodo wallets (agama, komodo) a few times clean.
Badamba

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:01:03 AM

Ugu...

More or less.
What does that say?
It's obvious.

Would you atleast let us know what exactly flavor of windows you are using, processor and ram? For future posterity of course

If you are smart enough to be here, and it is an emergency to trade komodo, you always have the ability to use a simple google search for (gasp) ubuntu and install that, or get live help from slack..

Instead this thread keeps getting a barage of claims of windows errors with no supporting errors and no info.

Look here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1605144.msg22381319#msg22381319
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:16:19 AM

The wallet here (https://support.supernet.org/support/solutions/articles/29000013936-installing-and-using-agama-for-the-first-time-on-windows-and-updating-gui-) is the latest version for Windows and running it in native mode is the most stable, there is no other wallet I am aware of that I can suggest as an earlier version worked for me, but then stopped.

All I can suggest is that you remove everything and restart your pc to make sure it is gone and then try to reinstall again... windows can be finnicky with this stuff and leave files lying around.

The best idea is to join the supernet slack (http://slackinvite.supernet.org/) and see if someone can help you in real-time.

I have a macbook, can someone link me to the MAC agama wallet link? I'll give it one more try, lets hope it works this time.

Campaign Manager (2018)
jl777B

Activity: 476
Merit: 133

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:19:55 AM

I have a macbook, can someone link me to the MAC agama wallet link? I'll give it one more try, lets hope it works this time.
https://artifacts.supernet.org/latest/

above has the links to the latest in testing. depending on what the last version you ran was, it could very well solve all your issues. I ran the osx agama and it worked fine for me
jl777B

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:36:59 AM

Ugu...

More or less.
What does that say?
It's obvious.

Look here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1605144.msg22381319#msg22381319
could be firewall is blocking?
m3mbr44n

Activity: 520
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:28:03 AM

Finally got the new AGAMA wallet to open in native mode but its been "Synchronizing" For the past 3 days. Is this normal guys?

I am in the same boat. I installed the latest beta version in native mode (advised a few pages back in this thread). I am syncing 2-3 days now, with regular restarts. It imports the seed fine, but nothing is happening and unfortunately you can not see in Agama how far the sync has progressed. In the app data/roaming folder I see that the blocks folder is increasing in size every time I restart, but I believe it is not progressing after a few minutes (now total at 1.99Gb). Any ideas?

Download the latest Agama wallet from here >>> https://artifacts.supernet.org/latest/
I recommend to start from new/fresh installed, so delete your old Komodo files from your, Appdata/Roaming folder.....then you can start new installed the new Agama wallet.

I also recommend you to keep open your wallet till it finished download....i thinks, if you closed your wallet before it finished download, it thinks it will be slower to download when you open your wallet the second time, when you tried to finished your download again the next day.

So just start installed Agama from new/fresh....it took me 5-7 hours to download all the blockchain from start to finished on the Native mode.

So, I cleaned everything, installed latest agama, imported seed, downloaded all blocks without touching it, but in the end.. nothing. Agama is still showing as if it is syncing while cli command getinfo shows all blocks are there.
jl777B

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:51:30 AM

Finally got the new AGAMA wallet to open in native mode but its been "Synchronizing" For the past 3 days. Is this normal guys?

I am in the same boat. I installed the latest beta version in native mode (advised a few pages back in this thread). I am syncing 2-3 days now, with regular restarts. It imports the seed fine, but nothing is happening and unfortunately you can not see in Agama how far the sync has progressed. In the app data/roaming folder I see that the blocks folder is increasing in size every time I restart, but I believe it is not progressing after a few minutes (now total at 1.99Gb). Any ideas?

Download the latest Agama wallet from here >>> https://artifacts.supernet.org/latest/
I recommend to start from new/fresh installed, so delete your old Komodo files from your, Appdata/Roaming folder.....then you can start new installed the new Agama wallet.

I also recommend you to keep open your wallet till it finished download....i thinks, if you closed your wallet before it finished download, it thinks it will be slower to download when you open your wallet the second time, when you tried to finished your download again the next day.

So just start installed Agama from new/fresh....it took me 5-7 hours to download all the blockchain from start to finished on the Native mode.

So, I cleaned everything, installed latest agama, imported seed, downloaded all blocks without touching it, but in the end.. nothing. Agama is still showing as if it is syncing while cli command getinfo shows all blocks are there.
I have notified support, this is indeed a strange sounding case
nabob

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:11:14 AM

I have notified support, this is indeed a strange sounding case

Let me assist you, can you come over to our slack, to check on last 10 lines of debug.log and a screenshot of agama

Komodo Platform  -- Support Staff
nabob

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:19:17 AM

Hope, Agama sync issue is resolved, Let us know if you still face issue.

Join our slack or raise Support ticket here https://support.supernet.org/support/home

Komodo Platform  -- Support Staff
Pages: « 1 ... 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 [607] 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: