Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:29:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 [414] 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191645 times)
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 10:53:44 AM

after you've been hacked for to protect investors was very nice.

(komodo bitcoin and dark) will continue the downward trend on the chart it has been observed that technical.

but over-selling is out of the question. after the merger, the chances of recovery is much higher. Smiley
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DynamicPimp

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 11:39:09 AM

after you've been hacked for to protect investors was very nice.

(komodo bitcoin and dark) will continue the downward trend on the chart it has been observed that technical.

but over-selling is out of the question. after the merger, the chances of recovery is much higher. Smiley

WTF are you talking about?  Please keep your ignorance to yourself... People like you are the reason bitcointalk is so polluted...
4emily

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 12:58:51 PM

Anyone-else experiencing problems accessing their Polo account. I'm getting following message  every time I try to log in, using Firefox and Chrome,.

LOGGED OUT
Your session has expired or you have signed out from another window.
Please sign in to trade or press OK continue.

Huh
yassin54
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 01:08:54 PM

Let's talk about smart contracts! Join our meeting today!

JohnnyBTCSeed

Activity: 882

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 03:03:01 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2017, 03:18:25 PM by JohnnyBTCSeed

Marketing
Conclusions

Let's think about killer application that target mass markets outside of crypto. What could those be? Ideas? Smiley

TLDR. I want to be able to hand someone a crypto currency token and want them to trust that the value is on it, and I can't spend it behind their back.

THIS IS AN OLDER IDEA, REPLACE THE OLD NAMES WITH THE NEW ONES

"interesting. it will be pretty tricky to make sure a transfer is valid (ie no double spends), however there should be some way to use hashing, multisig and encryption to enable this.

not sure about the fiat side of things (regulations), but at some point this would make it much easier of people to adopt crypto. making possession of it trump any hidden copies is the key. there might be some research about this already, my guess is that it will need to use zero knowledge proofs"

James

"Interesting, I like the idea of real world connections to crypto, will need to think more about this one.

I think you should look into NFC as your communication method or maybe clever QR (address on outside private key on inside fold) this would be much cheaper while still having the same type of effect."
jones

MICRO MONEY   rev 2

Is intended to be a Micro SD Card wallet technology to help facilitate Off-Blockchain transactions. This would allow various crypto types and amounts to be put on a normal or custom printed Micro SD Card to be holdable, tradeable, refillable, and collectable.  

WHY:
Right now paper money is a wonderful anonymous tool. Unfortunately paper money cannot be sent through the Internet. Micro Money is an idea to combine tangible currency with Internet capabilities as well as provide an easy to use crypto-coin container for the public.

For the general public it is easier to understand harder concepts like crypto currencies if it is tangible and you can hold it in your hand. I also wanted something more dynamic then a paper wallet or a non electronic collectible wallet token. And I've observed that humans love to collect miniatures, whether they are micro-machine toys, DnD figurines, doll houses, train sets, models, muscle men, gi joe, etc, etc, etc. Basically this is cool, fun, and something I would not mind owning and I hope others would as well.
(DISCLAIMER: This is not intended to be a replacement for the trezor or other similar wallets but a functional, secure method that promotes off-blockchain transactions.)

I envision it working something like this:

HOW it works for the user:
1.The user obtains a Micro SD Card, regular off the shelf or custom printed with coin logos.
2. The user inserts the card into a reader.
3. The user loads the SuperNET wallet and selects the Micro Money app.
4. The user selects the type of crypto to load and the amount from the wallet.
5. The app then loads that amount onto the card. (The app only allows one value per card to be added)
6. The user can now remove the card for trading or storage.
7. If the user wishes to verify the balance on the card it is held near a NFC device to verify.
8. If the user wishes to spend the value on the card it is inserted, and transfer/spend is selected and it is transferred by the wallet. (The Micro Money card is now empty at this point and ready to repeat step 1.)

HOW it works for the app:
1. A new Micro SD Card is formated per the app. (A partition is setup)
2. If possible one of the partitions is hidden.
3. The app generates wallet keys for the type of crypto selected.
4. The value selected by the user is transferred to this new wallet.
5. On the hidden partition, a hash of the private key and a hash of the public key is created.
The idea is to not make it easy for the public to know either key so the value is effectively locked to the card.
6. To prevent double spends the wallet keys should be un-viewable and/or un-retrievable by the user in the app and the wallet.
7. To verify balance on the card, the app uses NFC and translates the public key hash and verifies balance.
8. To spend/transfer from the card the app translates the private key, moves the value it contains, then deletes the keys. The user now repeats step 1.

KomodoPlatform

Activity: 784
Merit: 253

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 03:40:32 PM

The Meeting Has Begun!

Join our Slack Channel #komodo to participate.

We are talking about Smart contracts on Komodo Platform and how to build a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO).

You don't want to miss it!

slackinvite.supernet.org

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AECOSYSTEFONATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 04:08:03 PM

Marketing
Conclusions

Let's think about killer application that target mass markets outside of crypto. What could those be? Ideas? Smiley

TLDR. I want to be able to hand someone a crypto currency token and want them to trust that the value is on it, and I can't spend it behind their back.

THIS IS AN OLDER IDEA, REPLACE THE OLD NAMES WITH THE NEW ONES

"interesting. it will be pretty tricky to make sure a transfer is valid (ie no double spends), however there should be some way to use hashing, multisig and encryption to enable this.

not sure about the fiat side of things (regulations), but at some point this would make it much easier of people to adopt crypto. making possession of it trump any hidden copies is the key. there might be some research about this already, my guess is that it will need to use zero knowledge proofs"

James

"Interesting, I like the idea of real world connections to crypto, will need to think more about this one.

I think you should look into NFC as your communication method or maybe clever QR (address on outside private key on inside fold) this would be much cheaper while still having the same type of effect."
jones

MICRO MONEY   rev 2

Is intended to be a Micro SD Card wallet technology to help facilitate Off-Blockchain transactions. This would allow various crypto types and amounts to be put on a normal or custom printed Micro SD Card to be holdable, tradeable, refillable, and collectable.  

WHY:
Right now paper money is a wonderful anonymous tool. Unfortunately paper money cannot be sent through the Internet. Micro Money is an idea to combine tangible currency with Internet capabilities as well as provide an easy to use crypto-coin container for the public.

For the general public it is easier to understand harder concepts like crypto currencies if it is tangible and you can hold it in your hand. I also wanted something more dynamic then a paper wallet or a non electronic collectible wallet token. And I've observed that humans love to collect miniatures, whether they are micro-machine toys, DnD figurines, doll houses, train sets, models, muscle men, gi joe, etc, etc, etc. Basically this is cool, fun, and something I would not mind owning and I hope others would as well.
(DISCLAIMER: This is not intended to be a replacement for the trezor or other similar wallets but a functional, secure method that promotes off-blockchain transactions.)

I envision it working something like this:

HOW it works for the user:
1.The user obtains a Micro SD Card, regular off the shelf or custom printed with coin logos.
2. The user inserts the card into a reader.
3. The user loads the SuperNET wallet and selects the Micro Money app.
4. The user selects the type of crypto to load and the amount from the wallet.
5. The app then loads that amount onto the card. (The app only allows one value per card to be added)
6. The user can now remove the card for trading or storage.
7. If the user wishes to verify the balance on the card it is held near a NFC device to verify.
8. If the user wishes to spend the value on the card it is inserted, and transfer/spend is selected and it is transferred by the wallet. (The Micro Money card is now empty at this point and ready to repeat step 1.)

HOW it works for the app:
1. A new Micro SD Card is formated per the app. (A partition is setup)
2. If possible one of the partitions is hidden.
3. The app generates wallet keys for the type of crypto selected.
4. The value selected by the user is transferred to this new wallet.
5. On the hidden partition, a hash of the private key and a hash of the public key is created.
The idea is to not make it easy for the public to know either key so the value is effectively locked to the card.
6. To prevent double spends the wallet keys should be un-viewable and/or un-retrievable by the user in the app and the wallet.
7. To verify balance on the card, the app uses NFC and translates the public key hash and verifies balance.
8. To spend/transfer from the card the app translates the private key, moves the value it contains, then deletes the keys. The user now repeats step 1.

This is an excellent idea! It helps brake down the barriers of exchanges and what some people have called crypto; "pretend money" Don't see any technical barriers but, lots of marketing and education would be needed. Does it make sense to redirect current development & marketing initiatives to something like this?

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 04:29:02 PM

when can i add in apple wallet?  Grin
RichardT

Activity: 391

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 05:07:34 PM

I think Komodo has enough on its plate already. Finish your existing projects first and THEN look for new opportunities. Komodo will be in a pretty good position when it is working as promised.

I have to agree with you on that one. Let's not be jumping ahead too much. Still some time away from getting a mostly bug free and stable wallet. Months away from EasyDEX and even longer for full blown DEX. Also PAX mixed in that timeframe somewhere. My guess is Pangea is about a year out. 
BigCat45

Activity: 441

Bigboss

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 07:26:07 PM

Things are starting to become a little bit complicated without a retrace in the Alt-Market in sight, folks!   Shocked

Cryptoland might have changed forever.  Soon we will know if the timing was in Komodo's favor (or against).  Kinda out of my league to place further bets (in general - not just KMD) right about now.  It's starting to feel like I'm standing in front of a roulette table.

Edit:  Old bets are still on the table, of course.

Could not agree more, I have stopped buying. With price below ICO once again, it should be clear by now to everyone, noone is buying the final product in cryptoland, it's expectations what matters. Marketing team meetup? I've being telling core team for months to do full blown spin-off. Why exactly do you expect investors poring in? There are only few people actually knowing about KMD. There is no need for expansive vacations in Germany, pay tens of ICO bitcoins for the articles here and there, everywhere actually, it's still way less then a weekly salary for a bunch of hard working people. But at least majority of the cryptoheads will know what Komodo is.

Sorry for being harsh, I have a lot of money invested and seeing these dumps everyday just makes me tipsy.
anks

Activity: 572
Merit: 259

LSK, QTUM

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 07:52:31 PM

we should relax. its still beta. i even wondered that it got a pump it the last weeks.
the software is still not ready yet. the smart ones sold at 0,2$ the patient ones will wait.
the team already shows that they do their best. i dont think that they concentrate fully on marketing
i hope that they mainly concentrate on fix all these bugs. its good that agama is working better than before.
that the balance is not showing up at some people is the next big thing.
its still the reason i didnt put my kmd into the agama wallet.

a safe and bugfree wallet is the most important thing. i will only use the full product and not a half finished one.
especially for financial things its very important.
but its not that bad that they released a beta so they can fix all the bugs that happens to the broad mass to make a more safer wallet.
they are working hard recreating the website planing things to satisfy the investors for the moment.
will still take a bit time until they have released the full product. the price isnt important when its not ready yet.
the smart ones can be happy when they daytrade their kmd and make some profits of it.

LISK
          ▄██▄
        ▄██████▄
      ▄██████████▄
    ▄██████████████▄
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████
       ██████████
       ▀████████▀
      ████████████
     ██████████████
      ████████████
        ▀██████▀
                 ▄▄   ▄▄
                ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
               ▄▀     ▀▀
           ▄▄▄▄█▄
       ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
   ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
  █  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
   ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
    █                  █
     █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
      ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
        ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▄▀▄              ▄▀▀   ▀▀▄
    ▀▄ ▀▀▄▄         █     ▄   ▀▀█▀
      ▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄     █         █▀
      ▀▄ ▀     ▀▀▄▄▀         █
       ▄▀▀▄                  █
        ▀▄▄                 █
  ▀█▄▄     ▀▄              █
    ▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▄    █
      ▀▄▄          ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀
         ▀▀▄▄     ▄▄▄▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀      ▀▀▄▄
  █              █ ▄
 █                █ ▀▄
 █                █  ▀▄
  █              █    █
▄▀ ▄▄          ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▄▀▄            ▄▀▄
   █   █          █   █
  █     █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █     █
 ▄▀      ▀      ▀      ▀▄
 █                      █
█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       █
█    ▄▀▀          ▀▀▄    █
█   ▄▀   ▄      ▄   ▀▄   █
 █  █   ███    ███   █  █
  █  █   ▀      ▀   █  █
   ▀▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
CHAT
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 07:57:19 PM

we should relax. its still beta. i even wondered that it got a pump it the last weeks.
the software is still not ready yet. the smart ones sold at 0,2$ the patient ones will wait.
the team already shows that they do their best. i dont think that they concentrate fully on marketing
i hope that they mainly concentrate on fix all these bugs. its good that agama is working better than before.
that the balance is not showing up at some people is the next big thing.
its still the reason i didnt put my kmd into the agama wallet.

a safe and bugfree wallet is the most important thing. i will only use the full product and not a half finished one.
especially for financial things its very important.
but its not that bad that they released a beta so they can fix all the bugs that happens to the broad mass to make a more safer wallet.
they are working hard recreating the website planing things to satisfy the investors for the moment.
will still take a bit time until they have released the full product. the price isnt important when its not ready yet.
the smart ones can be happy when they daytrade their kmd and make some profits of it.

All you have to do is click "Basilisk actions" -> "Clear cache and fetch wallet data"

Balance will show up in under a minute.
veneg

Activity: 282
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 07:58:33 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2017, 08:16:57 PM by veneg

Price will pump and dump,dump and pump,all the coins do the same.If you need the money now,crypto investment is not for you sorry.However if you have patience and strong hand,will win.You have to assume risk for win,it's not "magical"
polycryptoblog

Activity: 383
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 11:17:34 PM

We are building an ecosystem,  which is beyond just the technical aspects of the currency.   This isn't about hyping to turn a quick profit,  its about building a lasting brand. 

Churning out articles to promote products that aren't in a mass market ready state is fruitless.   

Needless to say that many developments are going on   in all fronts,     from forming new partnerships , to bug squashing to creating new features.   

The snowball has just started to roll down the hill.
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 11:19:44 PM

It is a good time to buy some KMD. With all the talk of smart contracts plus the recently concluded conference that exposed the potentials of Komodo platform, today's price is a bargain.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 11:35:24 PM

I dont remember anyone using sd cards or having card readers inside their home pcs. I used to see an sd card with my own eyes when I was 21 and was invited to the village square to try foreign foods and touch high-end technological devices such as camera and thermal visor taken from the body of a tourist killed by a group of our warriors near settlement where I lived.

JohnnyBTCSeed

Activity: 882

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 11:47:07 PM

I dont remember anyone using sd cards or having card readers inside their home pcs. I used to see an sd card with my own eyes when I was 21 and was invited to the village square to try foreign foods and touch high-end technological devices such as camera and thermal visor taken from the body of a tourist killed by a group of our warriors near settlement where I lived.

They make regular SD, miniSD, and microSD. There are all kinds of adapters to go to any type of pc, but I was mostly refering to using them with cell phones and most have a microSD port on them as well as new ones have NFC. Really any type of small drive could work.

But the overall message is that off blockchain tranasactions would help bridge the gap to non crypto people.

I know the team is way to busy to make this, I was just offering up an old suggestion.
Katewind

Activity: 121
Merit: 92

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 02:15:01 AM

The Meeting Has Begun!

Join our Slack Channel #komodo to participate.

We are talking about Smart contracts on Komodo Platform and how to build a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO).

You don't want to miss it!

slackinvite.supernet.org

it's interesting , Dev. I will join this slack and want to find it out how well They make this platform and use those applications for KMD?
JosNekoKopa

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 08:05:01 AM

Anyone-else experiencing problems accessing their Polo account. I'm getting following message  every time I try to log in, using Firefox and Chrome,.

LOGGED OUT
Your session has expired or you have signed out from another window.
Please sign in to trade or press OK continue.

Huh
Try to delete all browser history and cookies to. I had problems with Trex, i was unable to login (or i was disconnected after login), but this was earlier, and after described measures everything went fine. If this doesn't help try to reset your pasword. Third would be contacting POLO help desk.
akasma

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 08:45:12 AM

KMD coins is decreasing deeply down and it seems it's undervalued . I do not understand why KMD price so cheap if there is any bad news for this coin? I feel regretful about this coin. Many investors  are selling this coin without knowing the potential of KMD coin.
Pages: « 1 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 [414] 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: