Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:58:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 [421] 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191687 times)
St.Stephan

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:33:59 PM

Well maybe JL reads this thread once in awhile - doesn't seem like he can be bothered to post in his Supernet thread after Unity got delisted - a lot of people very concerned, and rightly so. Calling them trolls does not address the underlying problem.

Supernet seems to be completely dead in the water, and is now being delisted on its only exchange. The right thing to do at this point would be to wind down the Supernet project - sell off holdings - and return money to investors. And if you Komodo people think this infection won't spread to Komodo and poison your investment - just watch carefully what happens over the next weeks.

JL has polled people before to check on direction - he should do it now. My guess is an overwhelming number of people would ask him to unwind Supernet and return their money at this point. It would be the single best thing he could do at this juncture - both for Unity and Komodo's sake.

And for all the people getting ready to post that this is in the wrong thread -

1) He is not answering anybody in the Unity thread

2) The two projects are intertwined

3) That he is not addressing this is a giant read flag for Komodo investors

4) This will poison Komodo if it is not dealt with ethically.

I read this thread everyday. I answered the question raised in the Unity thread the same day it was asked.

Not sure what you are talking about read (red) flags and dealing with it ethically. Poloniex decided to delist UNITY, that is out of our control and any issues about delisting should be addressed to them.

Oh please, "not sure what you are talking about". It's pretty clear what I am talking about. You are sitting on a massive pile of redeemable assets that could - and should - be ethically cashed in now that UNITY is DOA.

Do the right thing.

I dare you to poll the members of the UNITY thread and follow their wishes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 12:39:58 PM

Well maybe JL reads this thread once in awhile - doesn't seem like he can be bothered to post in his Supernet thread after Unity got delisted - a lot of people very concerned, and rightly so. Calling them trolls does not address the underlying problem.

Supernet seems to be completely dead in the water, and is now being delisted on its only exchange. The right thing to do at this point would be to wind down the Supernet project - sell off holdings - and return money to investors. And if you Komodo people think this infection won't spread to Komodo and poison your investment - just watch carefully what happens over the next weeks.

JL has polled people before to check on direction - he should do it now. My guess is an overwhelming number of people would ask him to unwind Supernet and return their money at this point. It would be the single best thing he could do at this juncture - both for Unity and Komodo's sake.

I read this thread everyday. I answered the question raised in the Unity thread the same day it was asked.

Not sure what you are talking about read (red) flags and dealing with it ethically. Poloniex decided to delist UNITY, that is out of our control and any issues about delisting should be addressed to them.

Oh please, "not sure what you are talking about". It's pretty clear what I am talking about. You are sitting on a massive pile of redeemable assets that could - and should - be ethically cashed in now that UNITY is DOA.

Do the right thing.

I dare you to poll the members of the UNITY thread and follow their wishes.

To me, liquidating the SuperNET organization over a polo-delisting seems a bit like an overreaction.

However, I put up a buywall for anybody that wants to get liquidation price so you are free to liquidate on polo before May 2 or you can wait for in-wallet native DEX. UNITY is just the trading symbol on polo and while that wont exist, the underlying SuperNET asset will continue on for the foreseeable future.

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
St.Stephan

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:43:26 PM

And if you Komodo people think this infection won't spread to Komodo and poison your investment - just watch carefully what happens over the next weeks.

SuperNET cannot even become reality without Komodo.  Komodo can exist with or without SuperNET.  Projects DO NOT get abandoned solely over getting delisted.

So...  considering that it sounds like you'll be placing UNITY Asks in the near future, maybe you should stop with the self-sabotage.

But it's none of my business!   Smiley

The assets of Unity could - and should - be sold to unwind Unity now that it is no longer a viable market traded product.

There is no need for supernet to become a "reality". Three years of hype with nothing to show speaks it all.
St.Stephan

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:45:30 PM

Wow, "buy wall" at 25.

Post the poll.
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 12:47:34 PM

And if you Komodo people think this infection won't spread to Komodo and poison your investment - just watch carefully what happens over the next weeks.

SuperNET cannot even become reality without Komodo.  Komodo can exist with or without SuperNET.  Projects DO NOT get abandoned solely over getting delisted.

So...  considering that it sounds like you'll be placing UNITY Asks in the near future, maybe you should stop with the self-sabotage.

But it's none of my business!   Smiley

The assets of Unity could - and should - be sold to unwind Unity now that it is no longer a viable market traded product.

There is no need for supernet to become a "reality". Three years of hype with nothing to show speaks it all.
Considering the years of development that has been done and for the USD price of SuperNET close to the ICO price, it seems that a lot has been achieved without burning up a lot of assets.

Maybe you consider only exchange listings as reality. If that is the case, then it seems you dont understand SuperNET

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 12:49:44 PM

Wow, "buy wall" at 25.

Post the poll.
Get me commitments from large stakeholders to vote for liquidation. Until then any poll is just a waste of time.

Just use the buy wall, that is the price that liquidation will likely achieve. If to liquidate you dont get very good prices.

KomodoPlatform

Activity: 784
Merit: 253

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 01:18:30 PM

Hello, I don't think you have the full picture.

SuperNET and Komodo are not competing, they are the same platform! SuperNET is doing better than ever before, and we are finishing the projects, just download Agama and you will see.

Since the situation between SuperNET and Komodo Platform seems to be confusing to many, I draw a simple chart to illustrate this.

SuperNET = the asset of SuperNET organization that will pay dividends generated from the platform level and the DAPPS
Komodo Platform = an important piece of the SuperNET platform, it is the source for all the blockchains the platform uses.
 - Komodo coin is the insfrastructure coin of the SuperNET Platform
 - Komodo Currencies are generated using the Komodo Platform, and they are in-fact also using Iguna Core.
 - Komodo Smart Contracts are the next thing coming on the roadmap

SuperNET is finishing up Agama which has:
 - EasyDEX decentralized Shapeshift like coin exchange
 - Jumblr coin anonymizer for KMD and BTC
 - Multi-Coin wallet

Next is Pangea and InstantDEX

SuperNET needs Komodo Platform; and Komodo Platform needs SuperNET.

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AECOSYSTEFONATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 01:46:33 PM

Hello, I don't think you have the full picture.

SuperNET and Komodo are not competing, they are the same platform! SuperNET is doing better than ever before, and we are finishing the projects, just download Agama and you will see.

Since the situation between SuperNET and Komodo Platform seems to be confusing to many, I draw a simple chart to illustrate this.

SuperNET = the asset of SuperNET organization that will pay dividends generated from the platform level and the DAPPS
Komodo Platform = an important piece of the SuperNET platform, it is the source for all the blockchains the platform uses.
 - Komodo coin is the insfrastructure coin of the SuperNET Platform
 - Komodo Currencies are generated using the Komodo Platform, and they are in-fact also using Iguna Core.
 - Komodo Smart Contracts are the next thing coming on the roadmap

SuperNET is finishing up Agama which has:
 - EasyDEX decentralized Shapeshift like coin exchange
 - Jumblr coin anonymizer for KMD and BTC
 - Multi-Coin wallet

Next is Pangea and InstantDEX

SuperNET needs Komodo Platform; and Komodo Platform needs SuperNET.

it's very interesting . I Really like this platform after finishing and it will be a good exchange for traders. I will wait for this fact and I expect it will be available as soon as possible.
gufpmvgw3334

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 01:50:10 PM

The P net has delist a lot of coins, KMD can listed to p net?
milik

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 01:53:01 PM

Is it possible to send Unity from Polo to Agama? which adress have to use?
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 02:05:08 PM

The P net has delist a lot of coins, KMD can listed to p net?

Looks like a real possibility Smiley
gets

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 02:24:36 PM

if i buy btcd from an exchange now, is it still possible to swap it to komodo?
KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 03:49:28 PM

if i buy btcd from an exchange now, is it still possible to swap it to komodo?

Yes, the swap lasts until January 2018.

However, please note that the withdrawals from the swap site (ico.komodoplatform.com) are done monthly.

Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
yassin54
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 03:51:35 PM

SuperNET token will be trading in Agama desktop app later this year. Here is an infopackage from @satindergrewal!

KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 04:02:49 PM

Thenoticer

Activity: 332

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 04:05:27 PM

Unity can still be traded on nxt AE.

Luckily, I traded out of my long time unity position a few weeks ago as I realized maybe it wasn't for me and I wasn't super satisfied with the responses to my concerns. Then the price rose immediately after and I felt dumb for missing the rise. Now the price is way lower then when I swapped out.

However, I swapped to kmd. When unity moves to kmd I'll prob pick it up again.

Hey team, what is the current update with the project? What issues are being resolved?

I truly hope that kmd doesnt go the same way that mastercoin did. Mastercoin had plenty of funds and momentum, however their development roadmap experienced many hiccups as they struggled to make the various implementations of their protocol work. Their idea was a little too complex and soon after they lost their best devs to the super hype project eth. The community left shortly after and even though they eventually completed what they started out, it was just a shadow of its former self. Take head of the mastercoin history cause we needed instadex yesterday. And if you can't deliver in a timely fashion, ie soon, then your market advantage is gone and me and others will be forced to go use something else.

Or tldr, lack of instant dex is giving me blueballs
KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 04:15:30 PM

Unity can still be traded on nxt AE.

Luckily, I traded out of my long time unity position a few weeks ago as I realized maybe it wasn't for me and I wasn't super satisfied with the responses to my concerns. Then the price rose immediately after and I felt dumb for missing the rise. Now the price is way lower then when I swapped out.

However, I swapped to kmd. When unity moves to kmd I'll prob pick it up again.

Hey team, what is the current update with the project? What issues are being resolved?

I truly hope that kmd doesnt go the same way that mastercoin did. Mastercoin had plenty of funds and momentum, however their development roadmap experienced many hiccups as they struggled to make the various implementations of their protocol work. Their idea was a little too complex and soon after they lost their best devs to the super hype project eth. The community left shortly after and even though they eventually completed what they started out, it was just a shadow of its former self. Take head of the mastercoin history cause we needed instadex yesterday. And if you can't deliver in a timely fashion, ie soon, then your market advantage is gone and me and others will be forced to go use something else.

Or tldr, lack of instant dex is giving me blueballs

The back end is in place for the most part, and the biggest problems have been solved.

The priority is to get the DEX online.

This all might feel like a long time, but the progress has been accelerating. We have already reached a lot of milestones and the next ones are just months away.

Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 05:00:51 PM

When is the new wallet with no bugs being released. Still doesn't work on my windows 7 64 bit system which it should

Just keep closing the wallet and opening again until it works, it worked for me  Grin Grin Grin Grin

It's stuck at the `loading daemon'

You had this issue?

what wallet you have? Iguana or Agama? I stopped using iguana and downloaded the new one which is agama. And yeah it had the same problem with me. I killed all processes related to Agama in the activity monitor in my mac and restarted the wallet until it got in.

anyone? i still can't load the wallet. Is there an online wallet i can use to send coins. I already withdrew from the ICO site. Maybe i'll have to change it to a bittrex address

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1857

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 07:14:43 PM

Is it possible the you guys will list UNITY in another exchanges aside from AGAMA? In my opinion an alternative would be better.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
DynamicPimp

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 07:16:54 PM

How long before we're looking at another beta update??
Pages: « 1 ... 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 [421] 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: