Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:50:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 [285] 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191687 times)
snowyNNN

Activity: 422
Merit: 251

Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 03:26:01 AM

We will see pump when kmd will  open on Bittrex ?
I needed to go 4 pages to find at least something close to the FUD. This is the best I could quote.  Undecided

Looking from the perspective of multiple Alts I follow, one has to be a moron to desperately asking how to sell KMD right now.
All those '16s big names I have participated into are ants comparing to this lizard.

Do not fallow your regular schedule, this one is one of those you'll say eventually, "yeah and I used to have like a mil of those"

Keep your eyes open, there will be plenty of people who'll want your KMD taken. Sure, sell it now, my bid is there.

Hello.

Could you tell how Komodo differs from Z-cash and why it´s a better project?

█▀▀▄░▄▀▀▄░▄▀▀▀░█░░░  Xmr Sc Pasc Rlc Zen           ✦       (\__/)       ✦
█▀▀░░█▀▀█░░▀▀▄░█░░░  Zcl Kmd Ltc Rep Dash                  (='.'=) 
█░░░░█░░█░███▀░███░ Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Btc             ✦   (")_(")  ✦           ▲▼ Anonymous ▲▼ Community Driven     XULT.com
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mka

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 04:09:48 AM

I needed to go 4 pages to find at least something close to the FUD. This is the best I could quote.  Undecided

Looking from the perspective of multiple Alts I follow, one has to be a moron to desperately asking how to sell KMD right now.
All those '16s big names I have participated into are ants comparing to this lizard.

Do not fallow your regular schedule, this one is one of those you'll say eventually, "yeah and I used to have like a mil of those"

Keep your eyes open, there will be plenty of people who'll want your KMD taken. Sure, sell it now, my bid is there.

Hello.

I don't think he will. Nothing to gain here, just sell into the walls on the exchanges. Common guys, dump please. Regular clone here. Nothing to see. Move along. LOL to everyone watching.
polycryptoblog

Activity: 383
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 05:03:32 AM

Hello.

Differences:

Notary Nodes
Delayed Proof-of-Work Consensus
5% UTXO Interest
Organizational Structure:  Komodo is crowdsource,  Zcash is a company.

Why it is a better project:

Because of the Application Developments : InstantDEX, Assetchains, Jumblr, Iguana, Basilisk, Smartchains, Pangea... most of which are already working in some form or function.
No Founder's Reward. 
Community Interaction

KomodoPlatform

Activity: 784
Merit: 253

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 05:52:40 AM

Cant login to Iguana anymore. Login with my seed gives the Ooops something went wrong notification. Also, before I got a windows asking me to add a coin, choosing KMD and entering seed etc. Now Easydex asks immediately for a seed and gives the error. Any solutions?

Which OS do you use? The error is because the Iguana demon has crashed. The dev is working hard on the next release with a lot of bug fixes, meanwhile you could try to uninstall and reinstall.

There is some bug that doesn't close Iguana properly, and it causes problems. I'm not 100% sure if it is related to this "oops something went wrong" problem. This bug will be fixed in the new version.

We soon have a technical support person here and he will get familiar with all these bugs and give a better answer.

Hello.

Differences:

Notary Nodes
5% UTXO Interest

Because of the Application Developments : InstantDEX, Assetchains, Jumblr, Iguana, Basilisk, Smartchains, Pangea... most of which are already working in some form or function.
No Founder's Reward. 
Community Interaction

Good points from polycryptoblog!

The very short & simple answer is that we have built a complete platform, and the Zcash just gives us the privacy features.

Think of it like this, there are multiple competing privacy technologies, and we as a platform had to choose one of them to use. We could have developed our own (and that was in our roadmap), but then Zcash came along and we saw it as the ultimate privacy technology.

Our vision is not a private currency, but a platform that unites blockchains and allows the whole cryptocurrency space to compete against our true competitor: fiat currencies, banks, and other centralized financial services.

All the pieces we are building work together, and we try to integrate the other blockchains to our platform as much as possible. For example, our platform is bitcoin and Zcash compatible.

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AECOSYSTEFONATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 06:02:35 AM

Hello.

Thanks for the question, the answer has been added to SuperNET support page

Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
mxhwr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 06:14:03 AM

is this trading somewhere. What was ICO price

KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 06:18:22 AM

Yes, you can see where we are listed from here: http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/komodo/#markets

Currently cryptox.pl has the most volume

Also a lot of info in OP (2nd comment).

The ICO price without any bonuses was:
0.00012909 BTC/KMD or 7746,521995 KMD/BTC

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 06:50:38 AM

Yes, you can see where we are listed from here: http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/komodo/#markets

The price is currently below the ICO price, this is a great time accumulate more, at the price current, it can only move up.

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 07:09:20 AM

Cant login to Iguana anymore. Login with my seed gives the Ooops something went wrong notification. Also, before I got a windows asking me to add a coin, choosing KMD and entering seed etc. Now Easydex asks immediately for a seed and gives the error. Any solutions?

Which OS do you use? The error is because the Iguana demon has crashed. The dev is working hard on the next release with a lot of bug fixes, meanwhile you could try to uninstall and reinstall.

There is some bug that doesn't close Iguana properly, and it causes problems. I'm not 100% sure if it is related to this "oops something went wrong" problem. This bug will be fixed in the new version.

We soon have a technical support person here and he will get familiar with all these bugs and give a better answer.

Hello.

Differences:

Notary Nodes
5% UTXO Interest

No Founder's Reward. 
Community Interaction

Good points from polycryptoblog!

The very short & simple answer is that we have built a complete platform, and the Zcash just gives us the privacy features.

Think of it like this, there are multiple competing privacy technologies, and we as a platform had to choose one of them to use. We could have developed our own (and that was in our roadmap), but then Zcash came along and we saw it as the ultimate privacy technology.

Our vision is not a private currency, but a platform that unites blockchains and allows the whole cryptocurrency space to compete against our true competitor: fiat currencies, banks, and other centralized financial services.

All the pieces we are building work together, and we try to integrate the other blockchains to our platform as much as possible. For example, our platform is bitcoin and Zcash compatible.

Great. And by the way this is far off but have you heard that some institutions that funded ZCash includes the US government thru an American foundation and an Israeli intelligence agency?
iotawillbebig

Activity: 326
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 08:24:23 AM

The price is currently below the ICO price, this is a great time accumulate more, at the price current, it can only move up.

nobody invested at ico price only 20 btc or something most money was invested at about 25% bonus and many got in with up to 75% bonus because of cheap btcd.

so ico price is from 4-12k sats. with the most at around 8-10k
schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 08:46:05 AM

4-12k !? Komodo is an interesting project with great dev but the ICO was bullshit. Range from 9-12k or so is ok, but 4-12k is a mess.
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 08:47:35 AM

Some probably have noticed that the transaction history is a bit wonky with basilisk mode. This is an artifact on relying on the bitcoind (the bitcoind code within the zcash fork) to generate the listtransactions for watchonly address.

Since the server's wallet doesnt have the privkey for the watchonly address, it seems the code that tracks spends is not invoked, even for an address that was specifically imported. So there is no mechanism in the bitcoin codebase that I can find to answer the simple question for a watchonly address: "has this txid/vout been spent"

Considering the importance of knowing this, I can only conclude it was due to performance reasons it is not enabled.

Anyway, what does this mean? It means to provide a full history, I need to add a full cross index of all txids. Since komodod is essentially frozen, I decided to put it into the iguana notary dapp and will make it a network service. To write something like this totally from scratch would take weeks if not months. However I have done this so many times now, I was able to code it up yesterday and debugging it today.

I have added three new dex remote API: gettxin, listspent, getbalance
in addition to creating alternate form of listunspent and listtransactions

Getting the latter to be 100% compatible with bitcoin syntax, will be a bit of work, so at first I will just put in the important data and let the GUI special case it.

Also, for performance reasons, this service wont be available for BTC, just too much resources would be used, so if you use iguana for BTC in basilisk mode and want a full history, you would need to rely on blockchain.info or any of the other public explorers.

Not sure how long it will be for the GUI to utilize this, but I hope to get it into testing this weekend. Also, once this tests out, since it will provide a full block explorer level dataset for all addresses, there wont be a need to rely on the watchonly functionality of the bitcoin. That also removes a possible issue with notary nodes resetting wallets and losing the list of all the watch only addresses.

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 08:50:42 AM

4-12k !? Komodo is an interesting project with great dev but the ICO was bullshit. Range from 9-12k or so is ok, but 4-12k is a mess.
Instead of just making up numbers, I was actually tracking the prices during the ICO. The absolute lowest I saw was 6200 sats and that was when someone decided to sell BTCD at 310,000 sats. It was there for less than a day.

Most of the time BTCD price was in the 400,000 to 500,000+ range which equates to 8000 to 10000 sats.

Now if you had purchased BTCD last year when it hit low price of 200,000 sats, that is the only way to get an effective price of 4000 sats, but that was months before the ICO was even announced, so it is not any reasonable price to use for ICO price.

Please let us not rely on made up numbers when making conclusions

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 09:04:06 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2017, 09:21:33 AM by KomodoPlatform

We have new signatures!

Thanks to roslinpl for the awesome signature designs!

Komodo Avatar and Signature

You can wear these if you would like to support Komodo and give it some free publicity here on bitcointalk.

Signatures

Members

Link to signature

Full Members

Link to signature

Senior Members

Link to signature

Hero & Legendary Members

Link to signature

Trading Competition Results

To spread the knowledge about KMD markets we held a little contest in cooperation with the cryptox.pl exchange. The competition lasted two days, from Monday 3 pm UTC to Wednesday 3pm UTC.

Here are the top 10 traders, their nick names have been censored for privacy, but this way they are able to identify themselves:

place name volume[KMD]
1    CR*9    411224
2    LH*4    365197
3    KR*R    106508
4    KE*6    91091
5    PI*S    79731
6    10*6    79344
7    SA*E    67224
8    SO*1    62714
9    PP*P    60244
10    EE*2    58331

The prices were:
1. place 2500 KMD
2. place 1250 KMD

Congratulations to users CR*9 and LH*4!

If you were the lucky winner this is how you claim the price:
 - go to Myaccount -> BMCodes, click "Use"
 - relogin, if cannot see the code to use

In total there were about 210 users trading during that period. All in all KMD is still having a nice volume.

CryptXC

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 09:12:14 AM

Komodo has been added to CryptXC
Pure trading, pure speed come and trade!

Current Price: 0.00012508BTC

Market - https://cryptxc.com/markets/kmdbtc
Deposit - https://cryptxc.com/funds#/deposits/kmd

CryptXC Announcement | Twitter | Support | API Docs
yassin54
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 09:15:48 AM

We have new bitcointalk signatures and trading competition results.

barbierir

Activity: 515
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 10:07:40 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2017, 10:20:44 AM by barbierir

Hello.

Komodo is integral part of the SuperNet project, you can't talk about Komodo without talking about SuperNet and vice-versa. In order to understand the value of Komodo you must ask yourself this question "As a Bitcoin user will I like to use a Bitcoin wallet with integrated zcash-level privacy, decentralized exchange and fiat money pegs?" (Just to list a small part of the whole project). If your answer is "yes" then you can understand how Komodo gets value by being the underlying fuel for all such features.

.......AN ECOSYSTEM FOR NATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Decentralized Crowdfunding | Decentralized Exchange | Bitcoin Security | Zero-Knowledge Proofs | Blockchain Interoperability | Scalable Infrastructure
r3b3L

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 10:23:17 AM

If theres an option to get KMD by swapping your BTCD and 1 BTCD = 50 KMD. Why do you think there will be a price change (up or down) for KMD/BTC pair on different exchanges atleast for one year? Even if poloniex adds it, do you really think that will change anything?
tamara163
Legendary

Activity: 1027

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 10:51:44 AM

you fucking sick pieces of shit ,I can't withdraw your coins from the ico website ,the wallet does not work on Windows.why such complexity ?I do not know much English.this is my first ico and I'm fucking in shock!!!! RETURN MY COINS!!!!OR BITCOINS!!!!
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 11:05:16 AM

Generally when you have issues you ask for help. There are many people that have withdrawn KMD from the ICO site and many have the wallet working with windows. So which is it?

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Pages: « 1 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 [285] 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: